IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nist Screws Up And Releases Pictures With "bomb" Labeled, NIST FOIA Release 32 FOX wtc twin towers

Paul
post Feb 24 2011, 07:08 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Hey there I got to show you guys these pictures NIST has put in release 32 inside the FOX folder of one torrent
The path to the folder is 911datasets.org\International_Center_for_911_Studies_NIST_FOIA\Release_32\Release 32\42A0356 - G32D1\FOX
And the photo's which I think are still frames NIST has taken from a FOX news clip of one of the towers collapsing and the photos
Are suspiciously named WTC-bomb-frame048_1_1047.jpg and WTC-bomb-frame105_1048.jpg and has a far away shot of one of the towers
collapsing and has in the first picture two squibs of smoke circled in yellow with BOMB printed next to them and written in yellow below
The circled with a line in yellow writing plane floor where the plane crash and in the second picture when the top section begins to
Descend down there is a squib like ten floors below and NIST has circled it in yellow with yellow writing saying
bomb explosion while building collapsing. I ant think of any other way to describe this as some kind of an admission
Of the truth by NIST the photo's themselves on the properties summary tab have been edited with Photoshop 7.0 as you will
See NIST has to explain why they have the pictures labeled in this fashion because it is something that needs further investigating
Explaining because someone at NIST obviously has labeled the two still frames like this for a reason, trust NIST to give one explanation
Of events and then come out give a piece of information which is the exact opposite of their original explanation which totally contradicts
Their findings, who knows maybe someone at NIST is trying to tell us something I am just speculating now and I will let you look at the
Pictures and judge for yourselves. But just think about it this way for a second why would NIST label something which everyone explains away as just air pressure as result of the buildings collapsing "BOMBS" unless it is an actual admission of the truth? But we all know at the end of the day what the real truth is and that NIST is lying to cover something up and these pictures just validate our suspicions even further I just hope these pictures put the nail in the coffin once and for all for NIST with evidence that contradict their claims and points to the real truth. So this is what really
happened isnt it NIST?

Here are the pictures i apologise if they are too small that's just they way they where in NISTS folder if you click on the link and go to them it
makes them a little bit bigger.

Cheers Guys

laughing1.gif laughing1.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

This post has been edited by Paul: Feb 24 2011, 07:22 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th July 2019 - 12:45 AM