IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Hello Everyone. So.... Is That It?

IsaacNewton
post Nov 15 2013, 05:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,578

I don't think any rational person who looks at the overwhelming mountain of evidence can avoid the obvious conclusion that highly placed individuals within the United States Government are at least partly, if not solely, responsible for the events of September 11, 2001. I'm just wondering now, as I survey the seemingly endless list of people whose reputations, credentials and collective experience are literally above reproach....

Is that it? I understand they've had the courage to step forward and demand answers by signing a petition but.... Where is the outrage? It's been well over a decade now and, presumably, the same individuals who were responsible for this crime, which can only be described as purest evil, are still in control of this country today, and are still actively engaged, right now, in committing further crimes! Crimes which, as someone on the that long list of noteworthy people put it "....may signal the end of the American Experiment". How can this be?

It's going to take more than a petition to resolve this issue. An emergency situation requires an emergency response.... This is an emergency and has been since September 11, 2001. Do they honestly believe that their petition willl motivate the same government that committed the crime to indict and convict itself? If the American people don't take action, and soon, it will be over.

It may already be to late.... I don't know how much credibility to attach to them, but I'm reading on the internet about the Department Of Homeland Security stockpiling billions of rounds of hollow point ammunition, mysterious "facilities" that resemble prisons being built all over the country and large plastic coffins, or "vaults" being stockpiled by FEMA, alledgedly "....just in case something happens". That doesn't sound very good. If anyone has any reliable information about that I'd be grateful to review it, if they'd care to post it.

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Nov 15 2013, 05:51 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
IsaacNewton
post Apr 21 2015, 06:21 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,578

Hey Tamborine man....

Hah! Well, one relatively good natured short ramble deserves another, I'm up for it. I looked at the Original Post of your "Life after Death" thread and your Post 11 too, and we're in the same ball park (as far as believing in reincarnation goes anyway, not buying all the carved in stone talk of what God does and doesn't hear, what God will or won't do, what can or can't be attributed to God and all the rest as if you guys play poker every Wednesday night). I tend to lean heavily in the direction a non-religious form of reincarnation, based partly on historical precedent setting beliefs....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pythagoras#Religion_and_science

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Druid#Philosophy

....and partly on rigorously conducted research....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ian_Stevenson...nation_research

....so sorry to have overestimated your intelligence to such an extent.

Hah! Apologies Tamborine man, but then.... you were warned. I believe I mentioned I was an eighth grade high school dropout, so you really shouldn't be at all discomfitted or surprised now experiencing first hand my complete lack of intellectual capacity or my having none of the necessary time honored academically aquired mental tools traditionally required for the logical formulation or cogent elucidation of any real or abstract concepts in any kind of substantial, compelling or meaningful way.

If you had bothered to look at the OP in the 'Life after Death thread', you would have found that the thread started 5 years ago and is still very much alive and kicking, consisting of 48 pages now with a visitors count of over 107.000 and rising daily. And that's in spite of the fact i haven't contributed anything there since Nov. 2014!

Right, I should have checked it out first, sorry. You know, I didn't initially see any obvious connection between the thread "Life after Death" and WTC7 or the magnitude of the implications being raised here (in the dimension we're all currently in) so I didn't bother looking at it, but now that I have, I must admit, I still don't see any connection between the thread "Life after Death" and WTC7 or the magnitude of the implications being raised here (in the dimension we're all currently in).... glad we cleared that up.

Not saying I discount your beliefs or what you have to say there, only that they (beliefs) have no obvious contextual relevance to or impact on the predicament created for the American people (and by extension the people of all NATO member countries) as a direct result of 9/11 when the curtain slipped for 2.25 seconds and clearly revealed, once and for all and in no uncertain terms, the true nature and mechanism of governance the people currently exist under (and likely always have).... 9/11 showed conclusively that it's not a Democracy (except where allowed, such as at the local level with levies, initiatives, bond measures, recalls and etc.), and proves beyond any reasonable doubt that the peoples votes (provably as of 9/11/2001, but likely much earlier) have absolutely no direct or even indirect influence whatsoever on the course this Ship of State is really on (and likely never has). It also showed concretely and without any ambiguity that when it comes to the actual course being charted, the revolving door of Presidents on parade have had about as much latitude or ability to act independently or control anything as the ornamental carved wooden figurehead supporting a bowsprit has the ability to control or influence the course being charted by the Captain in the great cabin of a heavilly armed three masted frigate.... none at all.

At the same time you would maybe perhaps also have understood that my question: "Why such a long thread?" was an obvious reference to my own, and therefore had nothing whatsoever to do with you or 'excontroller', but should simply be seen as a little incentive for you to take a look at post #11, but .....alas!

Acknowledged, my mistake about the "Why such a long thread?" thing. I read your Post 11, loved the Leonardo bit by the way.... and I thought I came from an eccentric family! You've got us all beat by a mile man, even my Mom (though I should be clear I respect everyones beliefs in the realm of philosophy)....

http://anglamarke-journeyintocreation.blogspot.com/

And by the way, while were on the subject, I think I may have old Leonardo beat too, after all, (inhaling deeply) he never managed to come up with a uniquely balanced pendulous mechanism that boasts four distinct possible positions of equilibrium (two stable and two unstable) which in a local uniform gravitational field undergoes immediate and forceful onset of rotation through 360 degrees in either direction by effecting a slight change in the condition of the mechanism that doesn't require the actual raising or lowering of any mass in the process either when starting or during continued rotation (imaginary applause rising in the background)....

http://thecolemechanism.blogspot.com/

I think that your 'unintelligible drivel' remark easily turns against yourself, especially with your above
post...."

Sorry man, in the context of what's being discussed here it still looks that way to me. Maybe if you could explain (in less than ten thousand words) what difference any part of your seemingly endless rambling multi-dimensional ever evolving manifesto over there in "Life after Death" makes in the current situation as I've accurately described it (solidly based as it is on empirically established fact) or how it might change the possible outcomes as I outlined them that naturally follow from it (in this dimension) would help.

but also previously when you try to teach members here "how to suck eggs" with regard to 9/11.

Sorry if it came accross that way, my real motivation right from the start with all this (here and elsewhere) has been to get to the bottom of it for myself really more than trying to convince anyone else of anything, and I have gotten to the bottom of it (a good thing).... so no matter how much people continue to discuss all the various other elements of the whole thing (many of which really are interesting) like the Pentagon no plane theory, or the Shanksville hole in the ground, or the Twin Towers, or the ability level of the pilots, or what Larry Silverstein really meant, or the impossible phone calls, or any of the myriad other details that may or may not eventually bear fruit in the course of a criminal investigation, the fact remains.... scientifically, I absolutely know it's an empirically established fact that WTC7 literally had to have been brought down by intentional explosive demolition. That fact (as far as I'm concerned) essentially renders the rest of the events that day academic. That fact alone (long agreed upon now by both the NIST and independent researchers alike), the 2.25 second period of gravitational acceleration of the upper part of WTC7, as anyone who made it through the eighth grade is fully qualified to attest to in a Court of Law, is solid probable cause for the instant launching of a full scale criminal investigation of that and all the other events of that day as well (and likely much, much more). I'm certain that will never happen, as I mentioned before, this has provably been going on for a very, very long time now. The only difference between now and then is that because of the technology everyone and their grandmother knows about it.... yet continue to hand over tax dollars to keep the whole thing going, very much like the citizens of Nazi Germany did. Back then, after the war, the citizens of Nazi Germany were all seen as literally having blood on their hands and many were promptly shipped off for slave labor themselves on the very same trains used for prisoner transport during the Reich. It just seems to me that now, just as then, anyone who knowingly willingly does that, hands over even one federal tax dollar that buys even one bullet casing for these guys fits that profie (myself included, albeit with clean hands, I've still never paid any federal taxes).... How else can one see it?

On that score you'll probably be more than 8 years behind the mark - if not much more!

Right, definitely a bit on the slow side (you're not the first to notice), lucky for me we have reincarnation, though Fukushima may eventually have some impact on that....

http://enenews.com/

You're a good sport man.... Cheers!

This post has been edited by IsaacNewton: Apr 21 2015, 06:35 PM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 22 2015, 05:01 AM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 21 2015, 10:21 AM) *
Hey Tamborine man....

Hah! Well, one relatively good natured short ramble deserves another, I'm up for it. I looked at the Original Post of your "Life after Death" thread and your Post 11 too, and we're in the same ball park (as far as believing in reincarnation goes anyway, not buying all the carved in stone talk of what God does and doesn't hear, what God will or won't do, what can or can't be attributed to God and all the rest as if you guys play poker every Wednesday night). I tend to lean heavily in the direction a non-religious form of reincarnation, based partly on historical precedent setting beliefs....

Hi IsaacNewton,

appreciate your "good nature'd" reply - so, many thanks!

Just this point: 'Reincarnation' of course, has nothing to do with peoples belief systems,
but should for the majority of people merely be seen (allegorically speaking) as leaving
behind an old dilapidated bummer of a car, soon to be replaced by a slick, smooth,
faster and more comfortable version of the same kind. This will obviously not apply to
nasty warmongers or members of the DS, DPE, CDE, or whatever else you want to call
them, whose transitional journey undoubtedly will go from bad to worse.

Hah! Apologies Tamborine man, but then.... you were warned. I believe I mentioned I was an eighth grade high school dropout, so you really shouldn't be at all discomfitted or surprised now experiencing first hand my complete lack of intellectual capacity or my having none of the necessary time honored academically aquired mental tools traditionally required for the logical formulation or cogent elucidation of any real or abstract concepts in any kind of substantial, compelling or meaningful way.

Apologies accepted with pleasure and respect.

Well, i can beat you there.
I was "advised" to leave school after grade 7 at the ripe 'old' age of 13 years and 11 months.
(Start of school holidays in my native country)! Have no regrets never doing my homework
as 'required' by the 'authorities'.
Must have followed my 'heart' in those bygone days, otherwise i wouldn't be writing this post
right now, naturally! Actually consider myself rather fortunate never to harbour any ambitions
for "academia". In fact - to the contrary.

Right, I should have checked it out first, sorry. You know, I didn't initially see any obvious connection between the thread "Life after Death" and WTC7 or the magnitude of the implications being raised here (in the dimension we're all currently in) so I didn't bother looking at it, but now that I have, I must admit, I still don't see any connection between the thread "Life after Death" and WTC7 or the magnitude of the implications being raised here (in the dimension we're all currently in).... glad we cleared that up.

The connection is there for all to see. An observant reader will there find that the extraordinarily
sublime event that took place in the transcendental world way back in the year 1911, had direct
consequences for what took place on Earth in that century and the following, including WW1,
WW2 and 9/11!

Not saying I discount your beliefs or what you have to say there, only that they (beliefs) .......

See above!

In post #11 on page 1 i promise "certainty", not 'beliefs'.
Since the thread started 5 years ago, there has been not a single voice of dissent or opposition,
nor any attempts to repudiate the proofs given therein.This must surely speak for itself - i hope!

Acknowledged, my mistake about the "Why such a long thread?" thing. I read your Post 11, loved the Leonardo bit by the way.... and I thought I came from an eccentric family! You've got us all beat by a mile man, even my Mom (though I should be clear I respect everyones beliefs in the realm of philosophy)....

thumbsup.gif

And by the way, while were on the subject, I think I may have old Leonardo beat too, after all, (inhaling deeply) he never managed to come up with a uniquely balanced pendulous mechanism that boasts four distinct possible positions of equilibrium (two stable and two unstable) which in a local uniform gravitational field undergoes immediate and forceful onset of rotation through 360 degrees in either direction by effecting a slight change in the condition of the mechanism that doesn't require the actual raising or lowering of any mass in the process either when starting or during continued rotation (imaginary applause rising in the background)....

Well, he lived in the 16th. Century, so give the 'poor' man a chance please!
Who knows, he might come back one day under a different name to give it another try?

By the way, none of your links can be opened, so you must be doing something wrong there;
and of course, am thus prevented therefore to offer any comments to your above 'critique'.

Sorry man, in the context of what's being discussed here it still looks that way to me. Maybe if you could explain (in less than ten thousand words) what difference any part of your seemingly endless rambling multi-dimensional ever evolving manifesto over there in "Life after Death" makes in the current situation as I've accurately described it (solidly based as it is on empirically established fact) or how it might change the possible outcomes as I outlined them that naturally follow from it (in this dimension) would help.

See above. At least that should do for a start!

Sorry if it came accross that way, my real motivation right from the start with all this (here and elsewhere) has been to get to the bottom of it for myself really more than trying to convince anyone else of anything, and I have gotten to the bottom of it (a good thing)....

No problem mate, and thanks for the clarification!

You're a good sport man.... Cheers!

Seems to me you're a better one!

Cheers

cheers.gif

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Apr 22 2015, 06:19 AM

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
- IsaacNewton   Hello Everyone. So.... Is That It?   Nov 15 2013, 05:47 AM
- - IsaacNewton   While I'm here in the introduction forum, I th...   Nov 15 2013, 07:08 AM
- - EJT   Your missive sounds akin to the lyrics of 'Is ...   Nov 15 2013, 07:42 AM
- - rockymtriser   Good question there, Mr. Newton! (and, btw, aw...   Nov 15 2013, 10:00 AM
|- - amazed!   QUOTE (rockymtriser @ Nov 15 2013, 10:00 ...   Nov 15 2013, 11:16 AM
|- - EJT   QUOTE (amazed! @ Nov 13 2013, 01:16 P...   Nov 15 2013, 11:31 AM
|- - amazed!   QUOTE (EJT @ Nov 15 2013, 11:31 AM) It...   Nov 16 2013, 03:16 PM
- - hanky   Is that it? Maybe not. Any practical suggestions...   Nov 15 2013, 02:05 PM
|- - amazed!   QUOTE (hanky @ Nov 15 2013, 02:05 PM) Is ...   Nov 16 2013, 03:24 PM
- - IsaacNewton   rockymtriser "I re-posted your comment on Fac...   Nov 15 2013, 02:30 PM
|- - rockymtriser   .... Is there a link to that? I'd like to read...   Nov 16 2013, 09:34 AM
- - IsaacNewton   Hello hanky (nice to meet you).... Hanky "An...   Nov 15 2013, 03:38 PM
- - IsaacNewton   Hello EJT.... EJT "There really is only one ...   Nov 15 2013, 09:28 PM
- - IsaacNewton   So.... for a variety of reasons (correct me if I...   Nov 16 2013, 09:03 PM
- - poppyburner   QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Nov 15 2013, 09:47 A...   Nov 17 2013, 11:30 PM
|- - IsaacNewton   Throwing in the terms "at freefall speed...   Nov 18 2013, 01:48 AM
|- - rockymtriser   "But pathetically after 12 years: no (even at...   Nov 18 2013, 02:51 PM
|- - poppyburner   Newton, To be clear, I'm not disputing the cl...   Nov 18 2013, 07:20 PM
- - IsaacNewton   poppyburner "But pathetically after 12 years:...   Nov 18 2013, 06:30 AM
- - IsaacNewton   poppyburner "....instead, a lucid, comprehens...   Nov 18 2013, 08:03 PM
- - IsaacNewton   poppyburner "To be clear, I'm not disputi...   Nov 18 2013, 08:27 PM
|- - IsaacNewton   poppyburner "After all these years, can you c...   Nov 19 2013, 08:03 PM
|- - poppyburner   But can you conclusively link WTC 7 or its destruc...   Nov 19 2013, 10:14 PM
- - IsaacNewton   poppyburner "But can you conclusively link WT...   Nov 20 2013, 01:44 AM
- - IsaacNewton   rockymtriser "....there do remain questions a...   Nov 20 2013, 02:21 AM
|- - rockymtriser   And yes, I absolutely agree with the importance of...   Nov 20 2013, 10:49 AM
- - IsaacNewton   rockymtriser "So how can we step forward maki...   Nov 20 2013, 03:02 AM
- - IsaacNewton   rockymtriser "Change will follow a natural se...   Nov 20 2013, 03:21 AM
|- - rockymtriser   So, you believe that with patience, and by calmly ...   Nov 20 2013, 10:27 AM
- - rockymtriser   One more note: just to say, we are not at a stands...   Nov 20 2013, 10:55 AM
- - rockymtriser   Poppyburner, I get the impression that you are loo...   Nov 20 2013, 11:05 AM
- - IsaacNewton   Thanks for that rockymtriser, you strike me as a r...   Nov 20 2013, 11:50 AM
|- - IsaacNewton   rockymtriser "Yes, IsaacNewton, I believe in ...   Nov 20 2013, 08:10 PM
|- - rockymtriser   QUOTE .... What happens if one continues to willin...   Nov 23 2013, 02:51 AM
- - poppyburner   '... My thinking is that it's extremely li...   Nov 20 2013, 10:09 PM
- - IsaacNewton   poppyburner "Frankly yes. Presuming the demol...   Nov 21 2013, 12:13 AM
|- - poppyburner   No. It's merely a stretch to comprehend specif...   Nov 21 2013, 10:53 PM
|- - rockymtriser   C'mon Poppyburner, get real... is it really ha...   Nov 22 2013, 02:33 AM
- - IsaacNewton   poppyburner "No. It's merely a stretch to...   Nov 22 2013, 02:57 AM
- - rockymtriser   IsaacNewton, I absolutely agree with your assessme...   Nov 22 2013, 02:58 AM
- - IsaacNewton   Yeah rockymtriser.... it's a very tough spot t...   Nov 22 2013, 07:25 AM
- - onesliceshort   QUOTE After all these years, can you confidently t...   Nov 22 2013, 10:16 PM
|- - poppyburner   Rockymtriser & Newton, I just want for someon...   Nov 22 2013, 10:57 PM
- - rockymtriser   poppyburner, I don't know if you are playing g...   Nov 23 2013, 02:21 AM
|- - poppyburner   QUOTE (rockymtriser @ Nov 23 2013, 06:21 ...   Nov 23 2013, 09:41 PM
- - IsaacNewton   Hey rockymtriser.... How you doing man? poppybur...   Nov 23 2013, 03:02 AM
- - IsaacNewton   What happens if one continues to willingly hand ov...   Nov 23 2013, 03:33 AM
- - onesliceshort   QUOTE You may be right, but do none of them featur...   Nov 23 2013, 09:21 PM
|- - poppyburner   QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Nov 24 2013, 01:21...   Nov 23 2013, 10:04 PM
- - IsaacNewton   So.... Is this where you guys team up to hijack th...   Nov 23 2013, 10:57 PM
- - IsaacNewton   If that's the plan, it's alright, it's...   Nov 23 2013, 11:07 PM
|- - poppyburner   QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Nov 24 2013, 03:07 A...   Nov 24 2013, 10:27 PM
- - IsaacNewton   It would save everyone a little time.   Nov 23 2013, 11:16 PM
- - IsaacNewton   I do have some old photos of my Aunt Hazel. I coul...   Nov 23 2013, 11:20 PM
- - IsaacNewton   Thought maybe I better get right back to you, so h...   Nov 23 2013, 11:38 PM
- - onesliceshort   Isaac Sorry for going OT on your thread. I can...   Nov 24 2013, 09:55 AM
|- - IsaacNewton   "Isaac Sorry for going OT on your thread. I ...   Nov 24 2013, 02:10 PM
- - IsaacNewton   So just to sum up your remarks up to this point po...   Nov 25 2013, 04:55 AM
|- - poppyburner   QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Nov 25 2013, 08:55 A...   Nov 25 2013, 09:04 PM
- - rockymtriser   yep, something stinks about poppy alright... http...   Nov 25 2013, 06:53 AM
- - IsaacNewton   poppyburner "Reads like a caricature of a par...   Nov 25 2013, 09:54 PM
- - IsaacNewton   I'm looking at this still and it increasingly ...   Apr 14 2015, 07:11 PM
|- - EJT   QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 12 2015, 09:11 P...   Apr 14 2015, 08:18 PM
||- - IsaacNewton   QUOTE Well, if you're gonna be a defeatist, th...   Apr 16 2015, 04:24 PM
|- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 14 2015, 11:11 A...   Apr 14 2015, 09:44 PM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 14 2015, 06:11 P...   Apr 20 2015, 10:38 PM
|- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 20 2015, 02:38 PM) A...   Apr 21 2015, 12:29 AM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 20 2015, 11:29...   Apr 21 2015, 02:27 PM
|- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 21 2015, 06:27 AM) I...   Apr 22 2015, 11:35 AM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 22 2015, 10:35...   Apr 22 2015, 12:34 PM
|- - rob balsamo   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 22 2015, 12:34 PM) W...   Apr 22 2015, 02:15 PM
|- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 22 2015, 04:34 AM) T...   Apr 22 2015, 09:37 PM
|- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 22 2015, 08:37...   Apr 22 2015, 10:28 PM
|- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 22 2015, 02:28 PM) A...   Apr 23 2015, 03:25 AM
- - amazed!   Isaac Cynical perhaps, pessimistic perhaps, but t...   Apr 17 2015, 08:47 AM
- - IsaacNewton   Sorry Tamborine man, that just looks like a bunch ...   Apr 17 2015, 05:11 PM
|- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 17 2015, 09:11 A...   Apr 18 2015, 04:00 AM
- - IsaacNewton   Hey amazed!.... QUOTE Cynical perhaps, pessim...   Apr 17 2015, 06:08 PM
|- - amazed!   QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 17 2015, 06:08 P...   Apr 18 2015, 09:11 AM
- - IsaacNewton   Hey Tamborine man.... Hah! Well, one relative...   Apr 21 2015, 06:21 PM
|- - IsaacNewton   Hey NP1Mike (nice to meet you here too).... QUOTE...   Apr 21 2015, 10:56 PM
|- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (IsaacNewton @ Apr 21 2015, 10:21 A...   Apr 22 2015, 05:01 AM
- - Tamborine man   Led Zeppelin. "...... there's feeling I get when ...   Apr 25 2015, 06:33 AM
- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 25 2015, 05:33...   Apr 25 2015, 01:47 PM
- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 25 2015, 05:47 AM) J...   Apr 25 2015, 09:21 PM
- - 23investigator   QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 26 2015, 10:51...   Apr 26 2015, 06:24 AM
- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (23investigator @ Apr 26 2015, 05:2...   Apr 26 2015, 12:01 PM
- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 26 2015, 04:01 AM) M...   Apr 26 2015, 09:10 PM
- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 26 2015, 01:10...   Apr 27 2015, 08:53 PM
- - 23investigator   QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 28 2015, 10:23...   Apr 27 2015, 10:51 PM
|- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (23investigator @ Apr 27 2015, 02:5...   Apr 28 2015, 03:40 AM
- - NP1Mike   QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 27 2015, 07:53...   Apr 28 2015, 12:27 AM
- - Tamborine man   QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Apr 27 2015, 04:27 PM) N...   Apr 28 2015, 03:51 AM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
6 User(s) are reading this topic (6 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th November 2019 - 04:22 AM