IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
"dismantling The Temple" By William Greider, Six reasons why granting the Fed even more power is a really bad idea

JimMac
post Jul 20 2009, 10:48 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

This article is a really good read. Published July 15th, 09 in The Nation

Dismantling the Temple By William Greider
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Jul 21 2009, 09:51 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

Yesterday I ran into this on a site linked from the John Lear thread.

The whole story as the writer tells it, is quite an interesting read.

The Assassination of JFK,9/11 And David RockefellerMorgan Reynolds - June 1, 2009

In 2002 David Rockefeller published his autobiography Memoirs in which he defiantly proclaimed, “For more than a century ideological extremists at either end of the political spectrum have seized upon well-publicized incidents such as my encounter with Castro to attack the Rockefeller family for the inordinate influence they claim we wield over American political and economic institutions. Some even believe we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States, characterizing my family and me as ‘internationalists’ and of conspiring with others around the world to build a more integrated global political and economic structure—one world, if you will. If that's the charge, I stand guilty, and I am proud of it” (p. 405).

Say what? Perhaps we should repeat the essence of Rockefeller’s statement slowly to allow it to really sink in: “...we are part of a secret cabal working against the best interests of the United States...and I am proud of it.” A year after his autobiography appeared, David Rockefeller served as an "honorary member" of the Jury for the World Trade Center Site Memorial Competition to replace his destroyed creature, the WTC.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2019 - 11:48 PM