IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
John Stewart Versus Jim Cramer

albertchampion
post Mar 13 2009, 08:31 PM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

NPR ATC did a review of this broadcast. as i heard it, completely missed the point. and watching the outtakes, i am not real sure that stewart understands the issue[s].

i shall share with you a comment that i posted[first one] at NPR's atc site[i had to do this incrementally. seems that they have a word count restriction].

"i would care to note that there was been a long-running[9+ years, i think] website that has been discussing accurately all the corruption in the financial markets.

it's special focus has been on the US DEPT OF TREASURY, SEC, CFTC, THE FEDERAL RESERVE, AND MAJOR MERCHANT BANKERS[JPMORGAN CHASE, MORGAN STANLEY, CITIGROUP, GOLDMAN] with a concentration on their manipulation of gold and silver prices.

everything that has been happening to the global financial system recently has been discussed at length by bill murphy[author of the site] and his colleagues. on a daily basis for close to a decade[perhaps even longer], bill murphy and his colleagues have written countless letters to members of congress, officials in the us dept of the treasury, officials at the sec, officials at the cftc. i think it accurate to say that those complaints concerning market manipulation were ignored.

it is also important to note that bill murphy and his colleagues have gone to considerable lengths to get the media to "air" the results of their long-term investigations into market manipulation conducted by a conspiracy consisting of merchant bankers, central bankers, us government officials, and the federal reserve system. suffice it to say, the us media at every level[from bloomberg to the wall street journal et alia] spiked the story. for virtually a decade.

it is also important to note that in each day's observations of financial markets' manipulation as written by bill murphy and his colleagues, the commentary goes beyond the manipulation of the gold and silver markets. other topics[and this is not an exhaustive list] discussed informatively at length have been naked short selling[especially of junior mining stocks], derivatives, mortgage securitization.

apparently, no business/financial journalist[is there such an animal these days?] bothered to tune into these daily words of investigative financial wisdom. and if they did tune in, somehow they must have then made a decision to keep to themselves what they learned .

if you think i am pulling your leg about what the media decided to ignore, and ignored for years[and is, in a sense, still ignoring], you can go to the site of incredible financial wisdom, LEMETROPOLECAFE.COM, and read the financial history of financial markets' manipulation/corruption of the george walker bush era.
you will have to pay the man[it is a subscription site], but as i recall, everything bill murphy has written is archived. you can learn what the "officlal" spinmeisters of the media and the bankers and the usgovernment were hiding from the citizenry in this new millennium.

i think it would be accurate to conclude that the media functioned in its reportage concerning the financial markets just as it functioned concerning the purported "offical conspiracy theory" of the events of 11 September 2001 and the invasions of Afghanistan and Iraq: as stenographers for the state.

another important site that the media seems to have gone out of its way to ignore
is john williams' SHADOW GOVERNMENT STATISTICS site [http://www.shadowstats.com]. it is a site dedicated to informing its subscribers how the government manipulates and falsifies economic data...data that the media then disseminates without questioning. for an illustration, the government fudges the numbers so that they can report unemployment levels. as john williams reveals, to get close to a realistic unemployment figure, take the "official" government figure and multiply it by 2.

i can find no element of the mainstream media who seems to care about achieving this level of intellectual honesty[aka truth].

i would recommend that no one characterize john stewart's broadcast as solely an indictment of cnbc/jim cramer. it must be recognized as an indictment of the complete us government/media conspiracy to report whatever deceptions the us government determines should be forced upon the consciousness of the public.

if you follow the thread from john stewart's broadcast, i think that one can only conclude that the entirety of the us media[this includes NPR] functions as propaganda outlets for the state.

to change this will require a revolution in how the state controls the media. and how the media bootlicks the state for privilege and power. and oligopoly[if not virtual monopoly].
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
painter
post Mar 13 2009, 08:50 PM
Post #2

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Mar 13 2009, 05:31 PM) *
i can find no element of the mainstream media who seems to care about achieving this level of intellectual honesty[aka truth].

i would recommend that no one characterize john stewart's broadcast as solely an indictment of cnbc/jim cramer. it must be recognized as an indictment of the complete us government/media conspiracy to report whatever deceptions the us government determines should be forced upon the consciousness of the public.

"Government" or who ever the government serves. The point is, no one should be looking to the MSM to keep the population of this country INFORMED about what is really going on and who is actually in control. Quite the contrary.

I regard this "hard hitting" interview with Jon Steward, in fact, to be little more than a safety valve for letting off steam. Let me ask anyone who thinks this is great sh*t this question: WILL THERE BE ANY ACCOUNTABILITY OR ANY CONSEQUENCE FROM THIS THAT WILL CHANGE ANYTHING SIGNIFICANT?

It might turn out that Jim Cramer -- whose voice and petulant, "balls chewed off by his mother when he was 2 years old," personality is EXTREMELY annoying -- will get sh*t-canned. SO WHAT? This would be the equivalent of court-martialing some jack-ass for abusing prisoners at Abu Graib while completely ignoring the fact that he was DOING HIS JOB. His is what the network wanted.

Anyone who looks at MSM TV as being a source of reliable information about ANYTHING in any sector of our world IS A BUFFOON. This is especially true with information having to do with economics and politics.

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Mar 13 2009, 09:16 PM
Post #3

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

It was on the comedy channel you blokes. I think as Stewart said he was throwing banana cream pies at MSNBC and they didn't like it at all. Particularly Cramer. It actually made me like Stewart for about 20 minutes.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Mar 13 2009, 09:51 PM
Post #4

well, i think we are on the same page. if not, please tell me how i got it inaccurately.

i think you get it accurately, it may be just another bit of theater.

my issue was how npr atc handled the story. blind pigs who cannot stumble upon acorns.

+Quote Post
painter
post Mar 13 2009, 10:17 PM
Post #5

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Mar 13 2009, 06:51 PM) *
well, i think we are on the same page. if not, please tell me how i got it inaccurately.

i think you get it accurately, it may be just another bit of theater.

my issue was how npr atc handled the story. blind pigs who cannot stumble upon acorns.

Yeah, we're on the same page. NSATPBBT

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Mar 13 2009, 10:25 PM
Post #6

i suppose i am very ignorant. what does NSATPBBT mean?

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Mar 13 2009, 10:28 PM
Post #7

I'm not really disagreeing with either you or Painter. Just thinking out loud because the Comedy Channel is the only thing I watch. It's hard to believe he went as deep as he did as shallow as that was. blink.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Mar 13 2009, 10:30 PM
Post #8

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Mar 13 2009, 07:25 PM) *
i suppose i am very ignorant. what does NSATPBBT mean?

hehe -- finally I know something albert doesn't!

hint: let your mouse pointer hover over the acronym

+Quote Post
painter
post Mar 13 2009, 10:38 PM
Post #9

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Mar 13 2009, 07:28 PM) *
I'm not really disagreeing with either you or Painter. Just thinking out loud because the Comedy Channel is the only thing I watch. It's hard to believe he went as deep as he did as shallow as that was. blink.gif

And it is all in the context of "ain't that a hoot," which may be the only one in which any such discussion is allowed.

I got rid of my TV at the turn of the millennium. Haven't missed it. I recommend everyone do the same.

Just blows my mind that people WILLINGLY let themselves be PROGRAMMED day in and day out:

BUY BUY BUY! Buy our ideas, our lifestyle, our concepts, our perception of what human life is like. It's the good life! It's the only life! It's the "you're free to do buy any competing product, politician or proposal we put on a shelf for you to look at, think about and love or hate" life! It's the "We'll take care of you from womb to tomb" life! It's the "isn't everything just a god damned barrel of laughs" life! Hehehe Hahaha Hohoho.

thumbdown.gif

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Mar 13 2009, 10:47 PM
Post #10

please, hear me. my life is not predicated on knowledge one upmanship. i know what i know. sometimes, i care to share some of it. sometimes i don't. it seems as if not sharing may be better than sharing.

that is a philosophical issue.

still, that acronym that you cited. my mouse excites no translation.

do me the favor, amigo. translate.

+Quote Post
painter
post Mar 13 2009, 11:04 PM
Post #11

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Mar 13 2009, 07:47 PM) *
do me the favor, amigo. translate.

albert, relax. I'm just playing a bit. We can't be ALL serious ALL the time, right?

If you let your mouse pointer just sit on top of the letters in my original post you should see a little floater box that explains the Acronym because I coded it to do so: NSATPBBT. Maybe doesn't work with your browser? dunno.gif

Anyway, in reference to the statement of yours I quoted above: Not Sure About The Pigs Being Blind Though.

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Mar 13 2009, 11:46 PM
Post #12

And it is all in the context of "ain't that a hoot," which may be the only one in which any such discussion is allowed.

I got rid of my TV at the turn of the millennium. Haven't missed it. I recommend everyone do the same.

Just blows my mind that people WILLINGLY let themselves be PROGRAMMED day in and day out:

I have mine hooked up to the Internet with a bits and pieces PC via a wireless network card. So I have an excuse to occasionally watch the other stuff purely for research purposes, like South Park, Colbert and the Daily Show. whistle.gif

The fact that the Daily Show is involved in pointing out media fraud in the context of a hoot as you say is a symptom of how deeply in the sh*t we are.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 10:32 AM