IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
My Theory On What Happened At Shanksville. Let's Solve This., A substitute airliner loaded with bombs crashed there.

lightninboy
post Sep 21 2011, 05:53 PM
Post #1

Group: Troll
Member No.: 6,176

A plane crashed at Shanksville. Indisputable.

The plane was a remote-controlled airliner substituting for UA93 on 9/11.

It was carrying UA93's airmail.

It was carrying cadavers which were supposed to be the remains of UA93's passengers.

It was carrying an ANFO-type or daisy cutter-type bomb which dug the crater upon impact.

The ANFO-type bomb was wired to several thermobaric fuel-air bombs which blew the plane to smithereens at ground level or above ground level.

The debris was blown in a radius of the crater but notably into the forest, where a fire started.

One of the thermobaric bombs got blown in front of Barry Hoover's house, where it exploded and sucked out a garage door.

The debris found at Indian Lake and New Baltimore actually came from the explosion, even though it traveled up to 8 miles.

Some of the jet fuel may have burned, but it didn't have to all burn. There was a strong smell of jet fuel in the air.

This post has been edited by lightninboy: Sep 21 2011, 05:57 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lightninboy
post Sep 22 2011, 01:47 PM
Post #2

This just in!

How would the Shanksville crater get itís long shape when a bomb crater tends to be rather round and the disintegrating plane wouldnít keep a bomb penetrating below the ground long enough to complete the trench?

The Shanksville crater was made by preplanted explosives.

The plane was carrying only thermobaric bombs to blow it to smithereens.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 22 2011, 02:05 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Welcome to the forum lightninboy.

Please use normal font when posting on this forum. If you wish to emphasize words within a post, then by all means, use whatever you need. But please do not emphasize it all.

Thanks.

+Quote Post
lightninboy
post Sep 22 2011, 06:40 PM
Post #4

Svonavec, Inc., is the suspect for who planted the explosives to make the crater.

I sound about right, Rob?

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Sep 23 2011, 10:39 AM
Post #5

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (lightninboy @ Sep 23 2011, 08:10 AM) *
Svonavec, Inc., is the suspect for who planted the explosives to make the crater.

I sound about right, Rob?

Dear 'lightninboy'

How informed is your "theory"?

Robert

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 23 2011, 11:14 AM
Post #6

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Lightning

Have you any evidence to support your theory?

+Quote Post
lightninboy
post Sep 23 2011, 11:54 AM
Post #7

This just in!

Controlled trench blasting does not clean all the rubble out of the trench and does not produce a fireball and mushroom cloud.

Ok, we have a pretty good picture of the last few minutes of United Flight 93, as viewed from the ground. It descended quickly, was traveling very fast and low, banked hard to the right, flipped over completely, and nosedived straight into the ground. On impact there was a huge fireball that rose up about 200 feet followed by a mushroom cloud. Afterwards, there were only small pieces of the plane and its contents to be found anywhere.

It is estimated that there was still 18.75 tons of jet fuel on Flight 93 when it crashed. Jet fuel is ten times more powerful than TNT. So the jet fuel was at least equal to 187 tons of TNT, significantly less than an atomic bomb but certainly powerful enough to destroy a plane and send small pieces of it 8 miles away. The explosion was so powerful it shook the entire town of Shanksville and was even felt ten miles away. Could a missile hitting the plane in the air do that? No!

It may have been even more powerful than 187 tons of TNT. The explosion created a huge fireball, which shows that the blast was not under the ground, that is it was not after the plane had gone into the ground, but was at the surface.

The crater and fireball and mushroom cloud were created by the plane crashing into the ground and the jet fuel exploding, except the perps may have put some bombs on board to ensure an explosion.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 23 2011, 03:04 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (amazed! @ Sep 23 2011, 04:14 PM) *
Lightning

Have you any evidence to support your theory?

Bump

+Quote Post
lightninboy
post Sep 23 2011, 06:11 PM
Post #9

Evidence to support my theory:

I am just a citizen using the Internet for information and applying logic to find out what logically happened.

But you've never done that?

I think what happened at Shanksville is somewhat like what happened to Caspian Airlines Flight 7908.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Sep 23 2011, 11:55 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

i think it is quite possible that the planes that hit the towers had thermobaric devices in them.
They didn't want them to go off without a huge fireball, and if this is the case, and building 7 was the third target, then that plane would have been loaded with the same thermobaric devices, too.
...and it still could have been "shot" down, as all 3 should have been.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Sep 24 2011, 09:09 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (lightninboy)
It descended quickly, was traveling very fast and low, banked hard to the right, flipped over completely, and nosedived straight into the ground. On impact there was a huge fireball that rose up about 200 feet followed by a mushroom cloud.

The crater and fireball and mushroom cloud were created by the plane crashing into the ground and the jet fuel exploding, except the perps may have put some bombs on board to ensure an explosion.

Yes, as I said. Evidence?

That OCT crap is not "logical".

My problem is that you are quoting the OCT, then adding a theory that can never be proven.

Have a look through some real evidence from people who have actually gone there to speak to witnesses. Aviation experts assessing the aerodynamics and ripping a new one in the alleged FDR of Fl93:

Witnesses:

http://youtu.be/KXTAgFYyvUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXTAgFYyvUE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_gliHOhXYFQ

Study of the "impact" claims:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?s...t&p=2461996

Extras:

http://z3.invisionfree.com/CIT/index.php?showforum=2

Pandora's Box Chapter Three

Knock yourself out.

This post has been edited by onesliceshort: Sep 24 2011, 09:09 AM

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Sep 24 2011, 09:56 AM
Post #12

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

The more I read, LightinBoy, the more suspicious I become of your silly theory.

There is no record, at least that I'm aware of, regarding the fuel load any of the airplanes were supposedly carrying. Just an assumption because they were supposedly heading to California.

Regarding Shanksville sir, the elephant in the room is that there was NO debris consistent with a 757 carrying pax. Until you're willing to address that, it's hard to take you seriously.

+Quote Post
lightninboy
post Sep 24 2011, 02:07 PM
Post #13

"It descended quickly, was traveling very fast and low, banked hard to the right, flipped over completely, and nosedived straight into the ground. On impact there was a huge fireball that rose up about 200 feet followed by a mushroom cloud."

You're saying that didn't happen? Better go read the eyewitness reports!

I'm saying the plane that crashed was a mock UA93, not necessarily the real UA93. And the crash scene was consistent with a 757 carrying pax. Better go read the eyewitness reports!

You guys admit you don't take Shanksville seriously!

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Sep 24 2011, 02:21 PM
Post #14

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 1,875

thumbdown.gif

utter rubbish.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Sep 24 2011, 02:25 PM
Post #15

QUOTE (lightninboy @ Sep 22 2011, 05:07 PM) *
"It descended quickly, was traveling very fast and low, banked hard to the right, flipped over completely, and nosedived straight into the ground. On impact there was a huge fireball that rose up about 200 feet followed by a mushroom cloud."

You're saying that didn't happen? Better go read the eyewitness reports!

I'm saying the plane that crashed was a mock UA93, not necessarily the real UA93. And the crash scene was consistent with a 757 carrying pax. Better go read the eyewitness reports!

You guys admit you don't take Shanksville seriously!

i'm saying that didn't happen. i don't have to go to the mainstream media to read quotes because i've interviewed nearly 2 dozen people.

nothing crashed.

a low flying plane approached from the north over rollock scrap yard and continued flying away over indian lake. then a predator like drone approached from the south and blasted the circular impression seen in the ground in a drainage ditch.

i went through the coroners photos and part of an arm, 2 internal organs, and some bone chips isn't proof to me that anyone died there. especially when he says they didn't find any remains the first day and he never found a single drop of blood at the site.

not only have you not researched shanksville, you don't even provide any links. its like you invented the most complete bullshit theory you could think of and posted it here like bait to see if people would swallow it. they won't.

+Quote Post
lightninboy
post Sep 24 2011, 05:56 PM
Post #16

QUOTE (Domenick DiMaggio CIT)
a low flying plane approached from the north over rollock scrap yard and continued flying away over indian lake.

Wrong. It crashed. Eyewitnesses verified it. You ought to know who they were.

then a predator like drone approached from the south and blasted the circular impression seen in the ground in a drainage ditch.

Wrong. Got eyewitnesses? What did the little drone use to make the crater?

i went through the coroners photos and part of an arm, 2 internal organs, and some bone chips isn't proof to me that anyone died there. especially when he says they didn't find any remains the first day and he never found a single drop of blood at the site.

There were human remains and clothing plastered to the trees. Verified by eyewitnesses. Iíve said the plane was carrying cadavers.

not only have you not researched shanksville, you don't even provide any links. its like you invented the most complete bullshit theory you could think of and posted it here like bait to see if people would swallow it. they won't.

Iíve been researching 9/11 truth all summer. You have to reconcile any theory with eyewitness reports and you have to come up with what realistically made the crater. The only thing that realistically made the crater was the plane crash.

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Sep 24 2011, 09:01 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (lightninboy @ Sep 22 2011, 08:56 PM) *
Iíve been researching 9/11 truth all summer.

wow!!! all summer? the whole 3 months? for real? really? handsdown.gif

laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Sep 24 2011, 09:08 PM
Post #18

i highly recommend you review the links posted by onesliceshort before attempting to continue this discussion. go spend a few more hours studying and then we can begin to talk.

+Quote Post
lightninboy
post Sep 25 2011, 09:29 AM
Post #19

As far as I'm concerned, I am the number one researcher of Shanksville on the Internet.

Not Domenick DiMaggio CIT.

Not Killtown.

Domenick and Killtown don't even debate with me.

This post has been edited by lightninboy: Sep 25 2011, 09:31 AM

+Quote Post
Domenick DiMaggi...
post Sep 25 2011, 09:46 AM
Post #20

is this opening post on this forum the culmination of your work?

+Quote Post

4 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th October 2019 - 01:30 PM