IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
>> Online - R E A D I N G <<, ONLY for links to online articles

Guinan
post Jan 13 2007, 11:08 PM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 72

In this thread we will collect links to recomended articles/newsitems on the internet, which can help give you a better understanding of the 9-11 Truth Movement.

Please DON'T use this thread for ANY OTHER info !
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Jan 13 2007, 11:32 PM
Post #2

Baghdad Burning

Baghdad Burning is a blog by a (now) 28 year old Iraqi woman who lives in Baghdad. She started this blog soon after the March 2003 invasion of Iraq. Of late her entries have become scarce, after reading it you will understand why...

It is not directly about 9-11 but is closely related, as the whole content is a direct result of 9-11.

Once you start reading this blog, you will not be able to stop.

Guinan

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Jan 16 2007, 01:26 PM
Post #3

Here are some links which WATERDANCER gave in another thread :

A few others who question the official account of the events of 9/11, just so you don't feel alone. The core group of the Pilots for 9/11 Truth organization archive
(which I don't belong to; I've just found this forum to be a great place to learn and share research and knowledge with others)

Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Critics of the 9/11 Commission Report
Senior Military, Intelligence, and Government Critics of the 9/11 Commission Report archive (AKA Patriots Question 9/11)
There are lots more of us as well, that's just a beginning.

Now, here are a few links to articles and sites which critique official government explanations of the events of 9/11 and find them lacking. These critiques may not be entirely accurate, but they do raise serious questions about the validity of the official accounts of 9/11 (this is by no means comprehensive, perhaps others will add to my list).

Pilots for 9/11 Truth's analysis of the NTSB's flight data recorder simulation video and data.

The 9/11 Commission Report: A 571-Page Lie
by Dr. David Ray Griffin
Sunday, May 22, 2005
hosted at http://www.911truth.org/article.php?story=20050523112738404 archive

A critique of Chapter 5 of FEMA's WTC report (dealing with WTC 7) archive

The NIST WTC Investigation-- How Real Was The Simulation? archive
by Eric Douglas, R.A

For further research, our library here in the forum provides numerous links to articles, websites, documents etc. on a broad range of topics including both 9/11 and a broader perspective on how it may link to other events both prior to and after 9/11. Our research section offers links to some of the larger and more comprehensive reference resources which we have found to be valuable (not limited to 9/11).

+Quote Post
Travis
post Jan 20 2011, 03:44 PM
Post #4

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,587

I hope I'm doing this correctly. If this isn't the right board, please let me know!

I found this article/essay recently, which delves into the blatant collusion and denial via doublethink. Very impressive piece of work, imho.

On the Deep State, Denial, September 11th, and Georgie O

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th September 2019 - 02:59 AM