IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Location Video Of Pentagon Streets And Highways, CIT Jettin' Crosstown!

paranoia
post Mar 24 2014, 06:07 PM
Post #41

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

the curvature (i.e. "arch") seen in this pic (taken by jason ingersoll):

(see: http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/fa...ight_poles.html )

-is very likely a visual distortion due to the camera. the actual pole did not have such a defined and long curve in it:

that is not to say that it wasnt staged, but the curved appearance in that one photo can not be cited as evidence of it. there are multiple physical clues in the photos of the poles and bases that indicate they were manipulated and not damaged by impact with a plane at 500+ mph, but the best evidence is the confirmed eyewitness testimony that places the plane elsewhere.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 24 2014, 07:30 PM
Post #42

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (paranoia @ Mar 24 2014, 05:07 PM) *
the curvature (i.e. "arch") seen in this pic (taken by jason ingersoll):

-is very likely a visual distortion due to the camera. the actual pole did not have such a defined and long curve in it:

that is not to say that it wasnt staged, but the curved appearance in that one photo can not be cited as evidence of it. there are multiple physical clues in the photos of the poles and bases that indicate they were manipulated and not damaged by impact with a plane at 500+ mph, but the best evidence is the confirmed eyewitness testimony that places the plane elsewhere.

Paranoia I am not making my statement that the poles were curved based on that first photo you point to.
I know that the angle and perspective is exaggerating the curve in that photo.

However in the other photos you posted and the photos of the other poles that were 'knocked down', we can see the similar curvature.

The poles should not have had any curvature!

A plane traveling at 5 mph, 50 mph or 500 mph will not cause a straight pole to have such curvature.
The pole might bend, snap/break, pinch slightly etc. but it won't take on a perfectly smooth gradual curve that we see in multiple photos.

They either planted the 'wrong' poles or did a job on them thinking that curves would make it look like they were hit.

I agree that there are many other clues in the photos that show the poles were manipulated etc. .
And I agree that the NOC eyewitness testimony is rock solid powerful evidence.
That testimony also forms the bedrock of the flyover posit.

However I still maintain that genuine photos of physical evidence trumps eyewitness testimonies in terms of 'best possible evidence' to convince a potential jury etc.

For every NOC witness I believe there is (or the government could get) at least one SOC witness.

+Quote Post
WhisperingWnd
post Mar 25 2014, 12:58 AM
Post #43

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,858

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 24 2014, 07:30 PM) *
However in the other photos you posted and the photos of the other poles that were 'knocked down', we can see the similar curvature.

The poles should not have had any curvature!

highway light poles have a long curved arm extending out from a very tall pole needed to adequately light the area. I haven't checked his other photos but here is a quick example of the poles around the pentagon. obviously the pole impaled through the cab window wasn't the tall pole itself, it was the arm of that pole.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 25 2014, 01:30 AM
Post #44

QUOTE (WhisperingWnd @ Mar 24 2014, 11:58 PM) *
...highway light poles have a long curved arm extending out from a very tall pole needed to adequately light the area. I haven't checked his other photos but here is a quick example of the poles around the pentagon. obviously the pole impaled through the cab window wasn't the tall pole itself, it was the arm of that pole.

Good of you to join the discussion WW.
You will need to do just a bit more homework though.

The pole that supposedly impaled the cab window WAS the tall pole!
Look at the photos more carefully.
You will see the base still attached to it.

This post has been edited by NP1Mike: Mar 25 2014, 01:32 AM

+Quote Post
WhisperingWnd
post Mar 25 2014, 02:20 PM
Post #45

ok well what do we have here http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=9918&view=findpost&p=10326461
this appears to show poles 1 and 2 on a two lane highway - 3 if you count the oncoming lane .

this photo shows the cab next to the stones on the bridge
of this 2 lane highway.

this location of the cab is totally different with a definitive lane next top the cab and a totally different base on the light pole

at least one of these photos is undoubtedly staged.

so mike I guess we are both right.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 25 2014, 04:06 PM
Post #46

I don't know what you've been smokin' WW, but whatever it is, it doesn't help you think straight.

QUOTE (WhisperingWnd @ Mar 25 2014, 01:20 PM) *
ok well what do we have here http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?s=&showtopic=9918&view=findpost&p=10326461
this appears to show poles 1 and 2 on a two lane highway - 3 if you count the oncoming lane .

What do we have here?
We have photos that were taken five or six years after the fact, of poles that could have been imported from Mars!

this photo shows the cab next to the stones on the bridge[/font] of this 2 lane highway.

this location of the cab is totally different with a definitive lane next top the cab and a totally different base on the light pole

at least one of these photos is undoubtedly staged.

You need to get out of the house a bit WW and look at the world from different perspectives. smile.gif
Then you would be able to see that the two photos above were taken of the same cab, the same pole and the same highway. Just from different perspectives.

so mike I guess we are both right.

No, you guessed wrong. whistle.gif

+Quote Post
WhisperingWnd
post Mar 25 2014, 09:24 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 25 2014, 04:06 PM) *
I don't know what you've been smokin' WW, but whatever it is, it doesn't help you think straight.

What do we have here?
We have photos that were taken five or six years after the fact, of poles that could have been imported from Mars!

You need to get out of the house a bit WW and look at the world from different perspectives. smile.gif
Then you would be able to see that the two photos above were taken of the same cab, the same pole and the same highway. Just from different perspectives.

No, you guessed wrong. whistle.gif

Obviously in your quest to make me look foolish mike, you have totally misread my post.

pay attention, I put in a link of a particular post in this thread. Follow that link and you will perhaps begin to connect the dots mike. Additionally get over yourself.
maybe some prescription eyeglasses will help your vision as well.

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 25 2014, 09:30 PM
Post #48

QUOTE (WhisperingWnd @ Mar 25 2014, 08:24 PM) *
Obviously in your quest to make me look foolish mike, you have totally misread my post.

pay attention, I put in a link of a particular post in this thread. Follow that link and you will perhaps begin to connect the dots mike. Additionally get over yourself.
maybe some prescription eyeglasses will help your vision as well.

Oh I followed that link alright WW, and I connected the dots.
You still must be smokin' some heavy duty stuff!

If you've got something to say, then come right out and say it so everyone can try to understand what's going on in your head.

+Quote Post
WhisperingWnd
post Mar 25 2014, 09:40 PM
Post #49

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Mar 25 2014, 09:30 PM) *
Oh I followed that link alright WW, and I connected the dots.
You still must be smokin' some heavy duty stuff!

If you've got something to say, then come right out and say it so everyone can try to understand what's going on in your head.

mike one of these poles has a very ornate base, the other pole's base is plain and boxy.

You are saying its the same pole, ok. I won't believe my lying eyes.
handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Mar 26 2014, 12:54 AM
Post #50

QUOTE (WhisperingWnd @ Mar 25 2014, 08:40 PM) *
mike one of these poles has a very ornate base, the other pole's base is plain and boxy.

You are saying its the same pole, ok. I won't believe my lying eyes.
handsdown.gif

The "plain and boxy" base has shadow covering most of it!

You can't see the "ornate" stuff inside because of the shadow!

It's the same pole. Different angle. Different shadows.
Trust me WW.
Or better still, get the opinion of others at the site.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Mar 26 2014, 09:33 AM
Post #51

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

NP1

Good point about the design of the light poles, straight v. curved! Outstanding point.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Apr 7 2014, 08:24 AM
Post #52

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

For every NOC witness I believe there is (or the government could get) at least one SOC witness.

No they can't Mike.

I'm still waiting for just one "SOC witness". One that saw the aircraft south of the Navy Annex too. One that saw the aircraft fly through the lightpoles.

Fact is, no matter how much "the government" dogs bodies try and push one, they fall flat on their face.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th November 2019 - 05:29 AM