IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Bhutto Names Osama Bin Laden's Killer, In November, 2007 interview

painter
post Dec 28 2007, 02:01 PM
Post #1

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

FYI:

This is from poster "Seafan" in a thread at DemocraticUndergrond:

QUOTE (Seafan)
Benazir Bhutto states in an early November, 2007 interview with Sir David Frost, that Omar Sheikh murdered Osama bin Laden.

Just let this sink in for a moment.

This is from a comment at Crooks and Liars, by poster Vierotchka:

On November 2, 2007, during an interview by Sir David Frost, Benazir Bhutto stated that Osama bin Laden had been assassinated by Omar Sheikh. Now, Omar Sheikh was sentenced to death in July 2002 for the kidnapping and murder of Daniel Pearl. If this is indeed true, it puts a lie to all the bin Laden videos with which we were regaled over the past five years - all of which have been declared to be fakes by a great many people. Imagine that Benazir Bhutto had not been assassinated and would have been elected Prime Minister, if she had accurate knowledge about Omar Sheikh and had access to incontrovertible evidence, this would have put the Bush administration in a very embarrassing corner - so one could conceivably add this to the motives for Benazir Bhutto’s assassination.

See Benazir make this claim about six minutes and ten or so seconds into the video, at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ

And, just like clockwork:

December 27, 2007

Group: Bin Laden to release Iraq message
NEW YORK - Terror leader Osama bin Laden will release a new Internet message that focuses on Iraq, a terrorism monitoring group said Thursday.

The SITE intelligence group said it has learned that the al-Qaida leader will discuss Iraq and the insurgent group the Islamic State of Iraq, which is a front organization for al-Qaida.

SITE, which provides counter-terrorism information to government and private groups, said the announcement of the impending message was posted to jihadist forums earlier in the day.

The posting said the message — titled `The way to contain conspiracies" — would last 56 minutes. It did not say when it would be released, but advertisements for past al-Qaida statements usually give a timeframe of 72 hours.

SITE said the posting was signed by As-Sahab, the production branch that releases al-Qaida messages. It didn't say if it would be a video or just an audio message.

Al-Qaida has dramatically increased the pace of its messages this year.

How many more lies from George W. Bush and Richard B. Cheney will we tolerate??

Source thread:
http://www.democraticunderground.com/discu...ess=389x2541841
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
bill
post Dec 28 2007, 02:19 PM
Post #2

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

She was one very brave woman !

she just casually mentione that OBL had been murdered like everyone knew this

frost didn't even blink

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Dec 28 2007, 03:09 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 121

And, just like clockwork...

Precisely, Painter. Like clockwork.

And as it is predictable as a clockwork, it is kind of scary and boring
at the same time. It definetely can lead to depression and desperation
with that ticking of the clock leading to the garanteed next one.

But what we all need to remind, is that the clock is not the time!
It just tries to simulate the time in order to get us to come on the dot,
be punctual to work in order to be capable to pay our taxes.
That is what the clock was made for.

And like every clockwork, this machine can be stopped without any
influence on the real time it's simulating. And it is not about crashing
that clockwork but all about realizing the nature of the thing it is simulating
and changing it by changing ourselves.

Carl

+Quote Post
Quest
post Dec 28 2007, 03:18 PM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Benazir Bhutto said Osama bin Laden was dead

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/decem...281207_said.htm

Jazz From Hell Blog
Friday, December 28, 2007

And right on cue, shortly after former Pakistani premier Bhutto's own slaying, two key al-Qaeda news items appear. First, "senior US officials" are checking into an al-Qaeda claim of responsibility for the assassination, and—lo and behold—"Osama" himself will soon release a message regarding Iraq.

Bhutto asserted to David Frost less than two months ago that bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh, whom the Sunday Times once described as "no ordinary terrorist but a man who has connections that reach high into Pakistan's military and intelligence elite and into the innermost circles" of bin Laden and al-Qaeda. (Watch video starting at 5:33 for mentioned part.)

+Quote Post
Sinewy
post Dec 28 2007, 05:05 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 106

It is unbelievable that people give her more credit than she deserves. It is highly possible that this stems from ignorance in knowing the region, knowing the Pakistani socio-political paradigm, the language and culture, as well as including the people.

Her family line is known for corruption, and members of her family (and others of the region and those familiar with the region) blame her for executing her brother's death. Lo and behold, we have people praising her and synchronising theories that she must have been killed because she stated (misappropriately) that Omar Sheikh killed Osama bin Laden. She perhaps meant Daniel Pearl, or she didn't know what she was stating, and tried to appear as if she was making a point.

Please study her history before insinuating such premature thoughts that can be detrimental and also be of epidemic proportions in terms of misleading people.

If someone is a victim of an assassination, it shouldn't be synonymous every time with being highly credible. That is faulty logic.

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Dec 28 2007, 05:07 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 121

qui bono?

+Quote Post
Quest
post Dec 28 2007, 07:34 PM
Post #7

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

QUOTE (Sinewy @ Dec 28 2007, 09:05 PM)
It is unbelievable that people give her more credit than she deserves. It is highly possible that this stems from ignorance in knowing the region, knowing the Pakistani socio-political paradigm, the language and culture, as well as including the people.

Her family line is known for corruption, and members of her family (and others of the region and those familiar with the region) blame her for executing her brother's death. Lo and behold, we have people praising her and synchronising theories that she must have been killed because she stated (misappropriately) that Omar Sheikh killed Osama bin Laden. She perhaps meant Daniel Pearl, or she didn't know what she was stating, and tried to appear as if she was making a point.

Please study her history before insinuating such premature thoughts that can be detrimental and also be of epidemic proportions in terms of misleading people.

If someone is a victim of an assassination, it shouldn't be synonymous every time with being highly credible. That is faulty logic.

Thanks Sinewy. Glad you're around to flesh out issues like these. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Dec 28 2007, 10:46 PM
Post #8

Member No.: 19

she stated (misappropriately) that Omar Sheikh killed Osama bin Laden.

?misappropriately?

You are saying she was mistaken? I assume so, so please explain and cite further your reasoning behind this misappropriation.

btw, this 'naming' has nothing to do with her death.

+Quote Post
painter
post Dec 28 2007, 10:51 PM
Post #9

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

@ Sinewy -- we can't all study everything in detail. None of us have that time. We depend on others to educate us by bringing relevant information to forums like this. I admit to knowing little to nothing about all this.

I welcome your input and insight.

+Quote Post
Sinewy
post Dec 29 2007, 01:33 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (painter @ Dec 29 2007, 02:51 AM)
@ Sinewy -- we can't all study everything in detail. None of us have that time. We depend on others to educate us by bringing relevant information to forums like this. I admit to knowing little to nothing about all this.

I welcome your input and insight.

It was an advice for me first and foremost and then to the rest, buddy.

wink.gif

+Quote Post
Sinewy
post Dec 29 2007, 02:10 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Dec 29 2007, 02:46 AM)
she stated (misappropriately) that Omar Sheikh killed Osama bin Laden.

?misappropriately?

You are saying she was mistaken? I assume so, so please explain and cite further your reasoning behind this misappropriation.

btw, this 'naming' has nothing to do with her death.

During the Taliban era of the 90s, she was continuously lying and smokescreening U.S. officials in terms of supporting the regime.

History repeats itself doesn't it? During General Zia ul Haqq's time, he commissioned the execution of her father, and afterwards canceled the elections in Pakistan. He made excuses of deeming such elections "unislamic". What did "General" Musharraf do this past year, and what surfaced in and around the elections? Well, similar and analogous things: Elections delayed and canceled a bit (martial law imposed), and another "Bhutto" died. By the pattern of things, it seems Musharraf's fate will soon similarily follow suit as Zia ul Haqq was assassinated by intelligences (fingerpointing always comes to the CIA first) after he was exploited enough and started showing some signs of defiance (one famous remark of Zia ul Haqq's that has been edged in my memory for so long was him stating, to Reagan I believe, that the Afghan "Mujahidin" were fighting our war, meaning Pakistan's war, and your war, America's).

Bhutto and her husband were notorious for their familial corruption, and people who call them out are characteristically assassinated as they are labeled "Taliban" or "Islamicist" sympathizers. Quite funny and stupid at the same time. She was known to possess many Afghan arts and treasures that came some how to her hands. She was involved in extortion with Argentina, embezzlement in Pakistan, and many believe she was involved in her brother's (her rival) assassination. If this is not a dictator, then we have to redefine what a dictator is. The mirage and deception that has fooled the masses is that she wanted democratic rule to flourish in Pakistan, and a minority, a woman, pushing such an agenda, touched peoples' hearts. This pseudo image was pushed by global powers through corporate MSM. This was brainwashing at its finest, eh?!

Pakistan needed a hero, and she knew her time was up in terms of her existence . She wanted to follow her father and sibling's path I believe. You may call it delusional, but it was inevitable. Washington and officials knew that she had been exploited enough, and this time they wanted to get even for her lies, defiance, and her husbands extortion acts of the 1990s. Her husband was paid by Argentine officials so that he may be loyal to their oil and gas contracts with that country. U.S. officials wanted both her and the husband to sign with Unocal, but she refused. This and along with lying to U.S. official repeatedly in terms of supporting the Taliban regime. The ISI and Bhutto regime were both lending a hand to the Taliban movement.

Pakistan possessing nuclear technology and the dominant religion there being "Islam", and the constant talk of the N.W.F.P. "taliban zone" creates this facade and thought as an evil empire in the hearts and minds of the people in the world. This corroborating with the recent events in Pakistan may fuel the thoughts of some type of covert, mass invasion in Pakistan by western powers.

Moral of the story: If you don't play by their rules, guess what? Your time will surely be up in some form and fashion.

This post has been edited by Sinewy: Dec 29 2007, 02:11 PM

+Quote Post
Beached
post Dec 29 2007, 05:59 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 117

Good stuff Painter! thumbsup.gif

...and just like clockwork here come another "Bin Laden" tape...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20071229/ap_on_.../bin_laden_tape

rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Dec 29 2007, 06:07 PM
Post #13

Sinewy,
Your wiki-editorial failed to address the point of the matter.

You weave a convuluted and mind trapping tapestry of facts and opinion. Congratulations.

+Quote Post
Sinewy
post Dec 31 2007, 05:56 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (UnderTow @ Dec 29 2007, 10:07 PM)
Sinewy,
Your wiki-editorial failed to address the point of the matter.

You weave a convuluted and mind trapping tapestry of facts and opinion. Congratulations.

If you looked at my post, it was edited, and I edited the earlier part that was directed towards you. I left the remaining thoughts of mine to present the context of events in relevance to Bhutto in general.

Now, to answer your previous question, please prove to me that those comments are true and credible by Bhutto in that youtube video. This is paraphrasing the sentence I edited out in my original, second post.

There is no absolute or tangible proof in connecting Omar Sa`id Shaykh killing Osama bin Laden. Benazir Bhutto saying this shouldn't hold any water due to her horrendous past. It is bad logic to accept these statements from a person who is essentially a thief and a liar.

Immediate questions arise because of Bhutto's horrible track record: Why weren't those statements made earlier when she was residing in U.A.E, and also during Omar Shaykh's capture and arrest?! Did she misappropriately or mistakenly say those statements, or were those statements misappropriately used to lash out attacks on the Pakistani military (as her father was anti-Pakistan military) and on the ISI (due to her troubled relationship when she was prime minister)? So, was she lying, or did she mean Daniel Pearl? We will never know.

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Dec 31 2007, 10:27 AM
Post #15

So other then generating some proof previously unseen in the world, re: Bin Laden's location or fate

I would just have to prove that she is Not lying. blink.gif

She said it. It's on the record.

I don't see why you are so antagonistic about this statement she made.

And sorry if I'm just being bizarre here but how does this confusion work.

"Omar Sheikh killed Osama bin Laden. She perhaps meant Daniel Pearl,"

Do you mean she confused Omar Sheikh with Daniel Pearl:
"Daniel Pearl killed Osama bin Laden"

Or that she confused Osama bin Laden with Daniel Pearl:
"Omar Sheikh killed Daniel Pearl"

blink.gif

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jan 4 2008, 11:31 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 2,452

Quite strange could seem that the official BBC record has the sentence about OBL cut out. (at about 5:00) http://news.bbc.co.uk/player/nol/newsid_70...075843&bbcws=2#

Some ideas: The Frost must know what she said. And most probably he and the crew know the sentence was cut out, but somehow there appeared the full version on the internet and most probably not from the side of the BBC at all. (one is for example here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oIO8B6fpFSQ - the al-Jazeera Youtube channel version) (the Osama sentence at about 6:00).
There are maybe also other parts - at least the end of the interview (check it out) cut-out in the official BBC version.
I think this gives the informations even more importancy and might be a message in the bottle.
I please others to save the videos and spread the information to other forums and possibly media. There comes the time to start ask BBC not only about the foreknowledge about the WTC7.

This post has been edited by tumetuestumefaisdubien: Jan 4 2008, 11:38 AM

+Quote Post
bill
post Jan 4 2008, 11:40 AM
Post #17

I think ther are patriots at work in the BBC

reminds you of the premature announcement of the WT #7 collapse by the Standley reporter coming out right after the BBC aired its hit piece on 911 truthers

it was 'interesting' that SIR David Frost didn't 'blink' or follow up on her comment

important ??

only if you want people to still believe in the Osama videos

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jan 4 2008, 12:23 PM
Post #18

Member No.: 2,452

The iquiry to BBC:

Re: Censorship in David Frost's interview with Benazir Bhutto.

The video of David Frost's interview with Bhutto on your website HERE contains a cut shortly after minute 5 where a still photograph of David Frost is inserted.

The uncensored version of the interview is available on YouTube and elsewhere.

In the cut out sequence, Bhutto says that bin Laden is dead.

Can you please advise who has cut out this sequence and what was the reason for this act of censorship?

You may be aware that among other places, this act of censorship is being energetically discussed on the discussion forum of Spiegel Online (in German).

BBC reply:

The BBC has an agreement with al-Jazeera which enables both broadcasters to share certain news material including pictures and interviews. It was on this basis that we offered an extract of Sir David Frost's interview with Benazir Bhutto to users of the BBC News website.

During the interview Ms Bhutto made an allegation that Osama Bin Laden had been murdered by Omar Sheikh. A claim which was unchallenged and so unexpected that it seemed most likely that she had mis-spoken.

Under time pressure the item producer responsible for publishing the video edited out the comment with the intention of avoiding confusion. On reflection this was clearly a mistake and should not have happened. There was no intention on our part to distort the meaning of the interview, and we will endeavour to replace the edited version currently available via the BBC News website with the original interview as broadcast by Al-Jazeera.

I would like to take the opportunity to apologise for what was an error of judgement and the confusion that this has caused.

Adam Batstone

Editor BBC News Website Audio Video C.

This post has been edited by tumetuestumefaisdubien: Jan 4 2008, 01:19 PM

+Quote Post
bill
post Jan 4 2008, 01:32 PM
Post #19

"Yes it was a error in judgement

That's the ticket"

Maybe the BBC can get Tommy Flanagan as a spokes person

+Quote Post
jo56
post Jan 4 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #20

Member No.: 321

'Bhutto was targeted using laser beam'
http://economictimes.indiatimes.com/News/P...how/2668613.cms

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th August 2019 - 09:24 PM