IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
World Bank Staff - Wolfowitz Should Be Fired, Now thats a Great Idea - Get Him Out

jo56
post Apr 13 2007, 09:57 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

http://money.cnn.com/2007/04/13/news/inter....reut/index.htm?

"The president must acknowledge that his conduct has compromised the integrity and effectiveness of the World Bank Group and has destroyed the staff's trust in his leadership," according to written remarks presented at the meeting by staff association chair Alison Cave and obtained by Reuters.

"He must act honorably and resign," she said

This post has been edited by jo56: Apr 18 2007, 02:36 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
AZ/Watch
post Apr 13 2007, 10:29 AM
Post #2

Member No.: 570

QUOTE (jo56 @ Apr 13 2007, 06:57 AM)
http://money.cnn.com/2007/04/13/news/inter....reut/index.htm?

"The president must acknowledge that his conduct has compromised the integrity and effectiveness of the World Bank Group and has destroyed the staff's trust in his leadership," according to written remarks presented at the meeting by staff association chair Alison Cave and obtained by Reuters.

"He must act honorably and resign," she said

Abramoff, Delay, Libby, Cheny/Hallibutron, Abo Gonzo, Foley, and now Wolfie tongue.gif All goin' down one by one because of their own actions and unprofessionalism (if that's a word). Oops, forgot about Rummie (reason for edit).

Wolfowitz has taken full responsibility for Riza's promotion and apologized on Thursday, saying he made a mistake in the way he handled the issue, but said he was in "uncharted waters" and still new in his job.

Johns Hopkins probes financial aid director
"In hindsight, I wish I had trusted my original instincts and kept myself out of the negotiations. I made a mistake, for which I am sorry," he said.
tongue.gif

He plays dumb, then says he's sorry ... all better now let's get back to philage laughing1.gif

This post has been edited by AZ/Watch: Apr 13 2007, 10:37 AM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 13 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #3

They all do that when they're caught. Too bad they're not big enough men to NOT DO THIS S*** in the first place.

I don't care if he was new at his job. Common sense and ethics tell one that you don't do things like this. It has nothing to do with BEING NEW ON THE JOB. Wolfowitz if you're that dumb (which apparently you are) you don't need to be in that position or any position of authority.

rolleyes.gif TIME FOR HIM TO GO. It's good that lady has the ethics to ask him to go. Wish some of our politicians in high places would get some of the balls this woman has.

+Quote Post
AZ/Watch
post Apr 13 2007, 11:36 AM
Post #4

QUOTE (jo56 @ Apr 13 2007, 07:43 AM)
They all do that when they're caught. Too bad they're not big enough men to NOT DO THIS S*** in the first place.

I don't care if he was new at his job. Common sense and ethics tell one that you don't do things like this. It has nothing to do with BEING NEW ON THE JOB. Wolfowitz if you're that dumb (which apparently you are) you don't need to be in that position or any position of authority.

rolleyes.gif TIME FOR HIM TO GO. It's good that lady has the ethics to ask him to go. Wish some of our politicians in high places would get some of the balls this woman has.

Love that last line yes1.gif Wolfie again proves that common sense ... is not all that common. nonono.gif

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 13 2007, 11:46 AM
Post #5

One would think that EVERYONE in any place of authority these days got "C's" during their Education years, as proven by their lack of abilities to govern.

Wasn't it Bush who said "that even a "C" student can become president?" Apparently this "C" student not only got C's but he has no common sense.

whistle.gif

This post has been edited by jo56: Apr 13 2007, 11:48 AM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 13 2007, 12:18 PM
Post #6

Comments about this article in the Canadian Globe and Mail Paper:

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/servlet/sto.../#comment821596

D Cohn from Toronto, Canada writes: Given the pressure that the World Bank is placing on the governments of developing countries to reduce the amount of graft and corruption, as well as loose practices that systemically facilitate it, Mr. Wolfowitz has to go.

Vern McPherson from Toronto, Canada writes: Another of the King neocons bites the dust.

azim fancy from Toronto, ON, Canada writes: Mr. Wolfowitz's action is highly questionable. What sort of an example does this set for recipient countries? The Board of Directors should take the appropriate action and fire Mr. Wolfowitz.

Raging Squirrel from Greater Toronto Area, Canada writes: This is exactly the kind of miserable BS that gets Americans zero respect around the world. Wolfowitz was a rotten choice to begin with. Nobody wanted him. In light of these events, is it any wonder why the US and its right-wing jackasses are despised around the world? Liars, crooks, and thieves from the White House on down.

X. T. from Waterloo, ON, Canada writes: So what Wolfie was saying is basically:
- "I am sorry. It's my first day."
- "I don't know there is a thing called rules. We didn't have that in Pentagon."
laughing1.gif

Cup of Tea from National, Canada writes:
His platform was to root out corruption, which is doublespeak for getting rid of opponents and countries that oppose his ideaolgy and views.

His failure is corruption, ensuring his girlfriend received out-of-line compensation for her PR work (read spin).

Like all the cons the gig is up, their criminal masks are off, and its time to be put out to pasture.

The WTO will have to remove this dirtbag if they wish to maintain a shred of credibility, period.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

THE NEOCONS NEED TO BE RELEGATED TO THE BACKBENCH FOR THEIR MISERABLE FAILURES AND INJUSTICE PERPETRATED ON THIS COUNTRY.

THE WORLD GETS IT AMERICA, WAKEUP!

This post has been edited by jo56: Apr 13 2007, 12:28 PM

+Quote Post
AZ/Watch
post Apr 13 2007, 11:00 PM
Post #7

Jo:

These comments are very hard to deal with when I was one of the few Americans posting on a Canadian forum, kept saying please don't judge the people of American by the government, then the feeding frenzy would begin. Last year, I started posting on that forum because I was trying to feel out how the Canadians were taking the NAU agenda, they all laughed saying I was a conspiracy theorist, it became too difficult to deal with and left before coming here. Thanks God for P4T. cheers.gif

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 13 2007, 11:27 PM
Post #8

I agree, AZ/Watch! P4T is a rarity in the truth movement. We actually have diligent and nice people who understand that we are all in this together!

This is not only a US matter, it is a world matter, and all need to unite to KICK THESE ASS**** out of our lives.

The truth is difficult. Those comments are just a few of what i've seen, but they make the point of just HOW MUCH BUSH has made the world hate us. Yes, THIS IS BUSH/CHENEY's fault DIRECTLY.

Hopefully their punishment in the end will be severe for doing this to our Nation. Since their loyalty is only to the OVERLORDS/ELITE, they are TRAITORS and should get no mercy if ever brought before a TRIBUNAL for THEIR MANY WAR CRIMES.

This post has been edited by jo56: Apr 13 2007, 11:31 PM

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 14 2007, 01:31 PM
Post #9

See more on this topic at Andre's post:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum...showtopic=6248

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 15 2007, 11:22 PM
Post #10

http://www.inteldaily.com/?c=119&a=1672

Corporate Media Focuses On Wolfowitz’s Girlfriend, Not his World-Class War Crimes

+Quote Post
panthercat
post Apr 15 2007, 11:51 PM
Post #11

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 952

George W. Bush was not a "C" student. In a round about way, his instructors were informed that their charge was to receive a passing grade while at Yale, which is no lower than a "C". He was consistent at being in the lower 25% at Yale, Harvard, Air Force pilot training and quite probably Andover. If he were anybody else, he would have never graduated.

I recall reading somewhere that Wolfowitz tried to cover up the transgression over his girlfirend's pay raise. I know from personal experience the feral government personnel have to take ethics training every year and Wolfie shouldn't have been an exception, even in the pentagoon. He knew what he was doing was unethical, but he probably figured someone in his position could get away with it and if he's sorry, it's only because he got caught with his fingers in the cookie jar. If he were capable of being sorry about unethical behavior, he wouldn't have been in such a hurry to get us into this war.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 16 2007, 12:57 AM
Post #12

I saw a video where Bush was giving a commencement speech where he said "even C Students can be president." So he must have thought of himself as being One. (A google video - His words).

That's what I was referring to.

However, he could have been worse than that by what you're saying lol.

+Quote Post
panthercat
post Apr 16 2007, 01:25 AM
Post #13

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 952

It's out of print, but can still be found online and even at libraries, but read a copy of Robert Heinlein's "Revolt in 2100." It's actually 3 stories, 1 long and 2 short, but he details how America became a theocracy and had been one for generations and how the revolution to overthrow the theocracy came to a head. I'd read it first in the 80s and when all of this religious fervor started up another 15 or so years later, I had to find another copy. The original copyright date of 1939 was most distressing, as he had seen what was going to happen in America and hardly anybody else could. I reread my replacement copy and darned if what was happening to America was almost as he had described it.

Wolfie won't quit, they'll have to fire him.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 16 2007, 07:36 AM
Post #14

Then fire him!

Yes, this CRAP has been going on a long time.

A revolt can't wait until 2100, it must happen NOW.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 18 2007, 02:38 PM
Post #15

http://www.cnn.com/2007/POLITICS/04/18/wor...reut/index.html

Seems this girlfriend was a "mole". It was demanded that she be hired.

I think we could use TOM DELAY in our government - TO BE THE EXTERMINATOR of all the MOLES, CRITTERS who have infiltrated themselves into our system for the purpose of DESTROYING IT.

Why don't you do what you're talented at DELAY - killing bugs, rodents, etc.

tongue.gif

This post has been edited by jo56: Apr 18 2007, 02:41 PM

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Apr 18 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #16

Member No.: 72

Great! Another can 'o worms... what's next???

G.

+Quote Post
jo56
post Apr 18 2007, 03:05 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (Guinan @ Apr 18 2007, 01:51 PM)
Great! Another can 'o worms... what's next???

G.

The CHAOS we are seeing right now is part of the ELITE CONTROLLERS game. In their view the more chaos the better, so it's happening in many different areas.

They want us to get sooooo frustrated that we give in to their schemes.

They have no respect for the human race, and they see us as OBJECTS. You see how they TREAT objects.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th January 2020 - 12:56 AM