IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Wing Wave??

Rickysa
post Oct 2 2014, 12:05 PM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,762

Hi All!

This is being touted as a wing wave, but do you pros agree? Looks kinda "stallish" to this amateur:

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 2 2014, 02:43 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Hi Rick,

It appears to be deliberate as you can see the inboard spoilerons controlling the roll, rather than a wing stalling. But it does look like it is on the edge... i wouldn't be surprised if they got the shaker and perhaps had to do a carpet dance in the Chief pilot office after such a stunt...

+Quote Post
Rickysa
post Oct 2 2014, 02:52 PM
Post #3

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,762

Thanks Rob, thumbsup.gif

The video caption mentions that it's the new 747, which I guess means it has all sorts of wicked avionics and such...but sheesh, all I could think of was that video of the military aircraft that made a hard bank after takeoff and went straight into the ground...gives me with willies.

as an aside....loved the latest dvd (simulations) handsdown.gif Just curious how you decided to use MS's sim?

I've just recently gotten back into flight sims (toying with going back after my private lic.) and have been playing with X-Plane.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 2 2014, 03:03 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Rickysa @ Oct 2 2014, 02:52 PM) *
Thanks Rob, thumbsup.gif

The video caption mentions that it's the new 747, which I guess means it has all sorts of wicked avionics and such...but sheesh, all I could think of was that video of the military aircraft that made a hard bank after takeoff and went straight into the ground...gives me with willies.

Me too...lol... i thought the same exact thing when i first viewed the video.. had to watch it a few times to see if it was controlled input from the pilots... and it appears it is.... it's possible they were empty.. and had plenty of speed.... and decided to screw around a bit... gotta love them Freight Dogs. :-)

as an aside....loved the latest dvd (simulations) handsdown.gif Just curious how you decided to use MS's sim?

Glad you enjoyed it. We used FSX because it is the most accessible for people to try it themselves at home. We also had a few amateurs try it at full speed and they couldn't even hit the towers due to Dutch Roll... but we left that out of the film since it would be hard to prove that it wasn't intentional and duhbunkers will no doubt cry, "they missed on purpose!". Those who will try it at home will gain a real perspective of what it takes to hit the towers and Pentagon at such speeds, on full realistic settings. Of course... crash logic must be disabled first...

pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 02:42 AM