IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Think You're Alone?, Think again...

mo fiya
post Apr 3 2007, 11:39 AM
Post #21

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 104

i personally like the idea of a bartering system, instead of using some type of currency.

ANYTHING can be bartered...some people might have something that other people don't, and those 2 groups could trade with each other.

remember back when we were kids during lunch at school? "i'll trade you my balogna sandwich for your potato chips!" ... "ok, deal!"

that way, everyone wins.

but i have no clue about economics...i'd just like to see an economic system that is based on humanitarianism.

This post has been edited by mo fiya: Apr 3 2007, 11:40 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Guinan
post Apr 3 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #22

Member No.: 72

We have a system like that here in Holland.
You join up and tell them what you could do for others, e.g. translations, hairdressing, diy-stuff, let out the dog, whatever.
Then if someone needs something you can do, you get a credit (not in money but in points), which you can then in turn use to have someone else do something for you.
Not a bad system really, especially for people who don't have a lot to spend.

Guinan

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 3 2007, 01:23 PM
Post #23

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Barter system?

We may be back to that before long whether we like it or not.

You gotta see the Alex Jone's interview with Aaron Russo - Russo says that Nick Rockefeller said that the real goal is to get rid of coined or paper money altogether and get everyone "chipped", and anyone that complains or doesn't play by the rules just has their chip turned off and they can't buy anything anymore.

If and when that kind of sh#t starts happening people will start bartering - heck, who knows, we may even get back to a monetary system based on real money???

edit - Guinan and I cross-posted ... hey, I like that. Anything to take out the "middle man"

+Quote Post
Cary
post Sep 10 2007, 05:16 PM
Post #24

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Warmed my heart to see this today. Guess we're making a difference.

http://www.zogby.com/news/ReadNews.dbm?ID=1354

Zogby Poll: 51% of Americans Want Congress to Probe Bush/Cheney Regarding 9/11 Attacks; Over 30% Seek Immediate Impeachment

67% also fault 9/11 Commission for not investigating anomalous collapse of World Trade Center 7

Released: September 06, 2007

Kansas City, MO (Zogby International) September 6, 2007 - As America nears the sixth anniversary of the world-churning events of September 11, 2001, a new Zogby International poll finds a majority of Americans still await a Congressional investigation of President Bush' and Vice President Cheney's actions before, during and after the 9/11 attacks. Over 30% also believe Bush and/or Cheney should be immediately impeached by the House of Representatives.

The 911truth.org–sponsored poll also found that over two-thirds of Americans say the 9/11 Commission should have investigated the still unexplained collapse of the 47-story World Trade Center Building 7 at 5:20 p.m. on September 11, 2001.

WTC 7 housed the mayor's emergency bunker and offices of the SEC, IRS, CIA and Secret Service and was not hit by any planes but still completely collapsed into its own footprint nearly eight hours after the Twin Tower attacks. FEMA did not explain this collapse, the 911 Commission ignored it, and the promised official study by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) is now 2 years overdue.

Janice Matthews, executive director of poll sponsor 911truth.org, observes: "The supermajority response to the WTC Building 7 question signals an increasing public concern about this remarkable event -- up from 38% last year. We can perhaps credit this rising awareness to the millions who have recently witnessed videos or Youtube clips of this skyscraper's descent and the outspoken demands for a new WTC inquiry from over 150 architects and engineering professionals, including NIST's own former Fire Science Division Chief, Dr. James Quintiere. Another contributory factor is the increased questioning among Hispanics, Blacks and Asians whose responses appear significantly more critical of the 9/11 Commission than Whites, sometimes twice as critical."

Strategy aide W. David Kubiak adds, "While only 32% seek immediate Bush and/or Cheney impeachment based on their current personal knowledge, a clear majority of citizens still seems hungry for a full exposure of the facts. The results suggest widespread public support for legislators like Rep. Dennis Kucinich who pledge to investigate unanswered 9/11 questions in the relevant congressional committees this fall. We hope more of our representatives find the spine to respond to this escalating dissatisfaction with the dubious accounting we have received thus far."

9/11 family member and 911truth.org advisor Donna Marsh O'Connor notes, "I’m not sure this poll is at all surprising. Over half of those polled want more answers from Congress, from those they hired to represent them. One quarter of the country knows enough to want to impeach both. Doesn't it just mean people need figures they consider credible to tell them whether key details add up or not? Truth advocates need to press their case in Congress, on college campuses, in church groups with reason and absolute discipline regarding what can and cannot be proven. The strongest evidence needs to reach the people—including people who hate computers. We must present it calmly. Like whispering so that people reach in to hear."

Poll Sponsor

The Zogby poll was conceived and commissioned by 911truth.org and paid for with generous assistance from individual project donors and Visibility911.com. 911truth.org is a national information clearing house and grassroots resource center for the US 9/11 truth movement. The group is dedicated to investigation, education, organizing, and accountability regarding the recent criminal misuse of government to promote fear, repression and endless war.

+Quote Post
Lights
post Sep 14 2007, 09:32 AM
Post #25

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 150

i am reading this after about a year and a half as a Truther and there are so many times I feel totally alone. I keep trying to spread 9/11 Truth because I cannot "get" the official story and want others to questuion the OCT--no matter what conclusions they eventually reach, they will have at least done some investigating on their own and not just buying into the "official version".

I KNOW that I am not alone--this is why I visit sites such as this and LetsRoll911 (amongst many)--when the going gets rough, I get inspiration from folks like Phil Jayhan and the good pilots who started Pilots for Truth. But, damn, the going does get hard at times.

Still, let's keep our heads up and know that whatever we are doing, it must be right because the number of those at least questioning the OTC is growing. smile.gif

+Quote Post
Cary
post Sep 14 2007, 02:07 PM
Post #26

Ragin Cajun

Lights,

Things are shifting. The cigar store I visit about once a week is normally filled with bush loving republican types. I've had several loud verbal exchanges there with some of the customers about bush, the Iraq war and even 9/11 as an inside job. I've given the store owners and several of the employees some of the 9/11 documentaries including PBB, LC and Terrorstorm. They all know about 9/11 truth and have started backing me up, casually, but asking questions of those that believe in the OCT. Last night was different. One of the customer converts that I've given these DVD's to was there and he started asking me questions about 9/11. Two more customers who I've never seen before started chiming in and answering his questions. Some how in this very "red state" town, the truth is getting out. These two customers knew that 9/11 was an inside job and were bashing the OCT. Made my freakin' night.

Keep the faith pal. The dam is leaking and may be getting ready to burst. Check out this article.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/septe...907Paradigm.htm

End Game Changes Paradigm For a Pro-Bush Neo-Con Mom

+Quote Post
911 idiots
post Oct 25 2007, 06:48 AM
Post #27

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,403

to reply to painter yeah you are right you no why they carnt prove you wrong on 911 is because they simply carnt untill the investergation is done witch wont be for another 6 or so years. i will believe that it was all a government plot when they do the review.
i am not going to believe anything anyone elts says untill then i did for a while that it was a u.s plot but now the people making one of the 911 truth movies is taking out the plane recordings for lack of REAL evadence.

Even in pandora's black box they get there info from the news progams including the evil fox news. so tell me how am i ment to believe this movie and not believe anything fox news says isnt it clear i am contradicting my self here.

you know about that liquid mettal that you are talking about it could be anything file cabinets, desks, lighting, computers, walls, sub frame work,wires anything metal.

the only thing that was good about these movies are now that i dont believe them is... there interesting thats all a interesting view from people who wont even put there names in credits in the films mainly because there in no credits i wonder why???

And more importantly why are they telling us no one and i mean no one just gives out free important info like this i am just waiting for the cost for all this to come along and groups.

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Oct 25 2007, 06:55 AM
Post #28

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

WTF??
You're literacy skills are appalling, why would anyone take what you have said as the truth.

You're user name is a disgrace also.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Oct 26 2007, 05:34 PM
Post #29

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

I believe that Alan Miller's site, Patriotsquestion911.org, referred to earlier in this thread by Rob, represents a good development and a very hopeful sign. The internet is a mixed blessing, in the sense that, while it makes it very easy to communicate with others and find communities with whom you share a lot, it is also easy for the community to become fragmented and stove-piped into thinking that the universe is contained in your particular stovepipe. Alan has been effective in uniting a larger community of the somewhat balkanized Truth Movement, and it shows potential to mobilize that community by combining our voices. I think everyone committed to bringing out the true story of 9/11 - whatever it is - needs to be on record on Patriotsquestion, with a personal statement.

Since I gave permission for my name and picture to go up on that site, I have seen it in references on other sites, even a couple of documentaries, and on the satirical response to Bill Maher's attack on the TM. I keep a standing Google search going just to see where it turns up and it gets a couple of hits a week, so by being on Alan's site, my own reach is expanded. When I see the counts of members on that site go up, it encourages me greatly.

I often wonder just what is the extent of the Truth Movement. A listing of all the websites I could find that are related to 9/11 Truth is huge. I know there is overlap between memberships in the various sites, and the Zogby results are heartening, while at the same time it makes you wonder where everybody is. This is particularly true if you live in a community where redneck jingoism holds sway.

NB, Georgie. There is a perfectly good word that is the possessive form of 'you'. It's 'your'. Not 'you're', which is the contraction for 'you are'. While your criticism of 911 idiots is well founded, you're sitting in your glass house chucking rocks, from a literacy perspective. No offense, it's just a pet peeve.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Mar 26 2008, 02:33 PM
Post #30

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

Alan or anyone,

Can you please explain why there are people on their who don't techincally "question" 9/11?

I know some of them provide damaging testimony, but do they all really "question" 9/11?

+Quote Post
Alan Miller
post Mar 26 2008, 04:39 PM
Post #31

Member No.: 1,477

Aldo,

Thanks for asking. PatriotsQuestion911.com is an online reference catalog of credible individuals who have made statements or signed petitions that question, criticize, or contradict the official account of 9/11.

I wanted the domain name to be easy to remember and easy to type in, so I chose this admittedly abbreviated description, but the fuller explanation is in the text on the website.

Probably of most controversy is that towards the end of the home page several 9/11 Commissioners and staffers are listed. I included statements from them that I feel call into question their own investigation process and its conclusions.

A number of folks have questioned their inclusion on the website, but I feel their quotes are useful examples that even the Commissioners and staffers have their own concerns about aspects of their investigation.

Alan

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Mar 24 2008, 04:33 PM) *
Alan or anyone,

Can you please explain why there are people on their who don't techincally "question" 9/11?

I know some of them provide damaging testimony, but do they all really "question" 9/11?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 26 2008, 04:56 PM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Alan, your site is a very valuable resource to our cause. I get alot of emails praising our work and courage for speaking out usually combined with the author of the email saying they wish they had such courage. I send them a link to your site and they end up feeling more comfortable about speaking out. Its unfortunate group think is part of human nature, and usually is used against us, but it can be used to our advantage as well. wink.gif

I can understand why some of our opposition would create controversy regarding some of the people you have included on your site, however what our opposition fails to realize (perhaps intentionally), is that there are many people who question 9/11 and they dont wear tin foil hats as the opposition and govt loyalists attempt to claim and would like to believe.

Keep up the great work my friend.

Rob

+Quote Post
grizz
post Mar 27 2008, 10:33 AM
Post #33

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

Groupthink creates robotic humanoids. Let's call our technique togetherthink. Only together will we win.

The problem our opponents have is that they do not know how deep into the population 9/11 Truth goes. I think you would have to be a desert hermit to have never heard or read a thing about it. Americans think more freely than they realize.

I've told people their first hearing and had them accept it immediately. Others question our view, but are open to evidence, and often become convinced. Still others won't accept our theory but don't believe the government either. Even the polls show that a huge portion of the people at least accept LIHOP. There is no way to know what hundreds of millions of Americans, and billions of Terrans, are thinking. When you are in a busy restaurant, can you tell which other diners know? No. Nor can our opponents.

It's too late. Everybody knows. The Emperor has no clothes.

We have the advantage and we must continue with renewed vigor. Togetherthink trumps groupthink as the borg escape the hive one by one and make a stand shoulder to shoulder, hearts and minds linked by the ultimate Truth that we all know but cannot say.

We must be Truth.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Mar 27 2008, 01:15 PM
Post #34

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

The price of oil hasn't risen, the value of the dollar has fallen. The world temperature isn't rising, it's falling. We should be pumping more CO2 into the atmosphere to enchourage crop growth, not try and decrease it. Global CO2 credits!?? Global taxation, here we come! Have you any idea what line we will cross under Obama!??? Sheesh. - BTW, If you had the choice of walking to the neighborhood mart to buy milk and eggs, or driving there, which would be best for the environment? Apparently it's a toss-up. The oil spent creating and moving the food you had to eat to expend the calories necessary to walk to the corner store and back is about the same as the oil you spend driving there and back ... slight deviations depending on how much meat you ate. At least that's what I have read. I mostly believe it. Our world and the information being disseminated is manipulated. Scientists' opinions are quashed or embraced depending on if their conclusion matches with the dogma that is being pushed for politial reasons, this has been rampant under Bush and is well documented. I don't believe anything I read anymore - and consider to be false anything I hear said on CNN. Sigh.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 4 2008, 03:04 PM
Post #35

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Headlined on 4/3/08:
It Has Happened: I'm a 9/11 Truther; A New Investigation, Broad Amnesty, and Forgiveness

by Ralph Lopez Page 1 of 2 page(s)

The biggest problem with the 9/11 Truth Movement is where it leads: a place dark and evil beyond imagination. Even if deep down you believed it was an inside job, you would need to deny it.

So when hundreds of American military officers, pilots, engineers, and CIA veterans stepped forward to say they believed the official story to be a monstrous lie, I was shaken to the core. There had to be an explanation for everything. The combination of forces and heat that took down the towers was unique; no engineer could give a definitive answer. The hijackers got lucky, including a good dose of incompetence and shortsightedness on the part of the government, which is nearly criminal, but not complicit. It's always easier for governments to lie than admit how stupid they are. The conspiracies led to the deep dark hole that we are ruled by criminal psychopaths, who, in one theory, had knowledge of impending attacks by bin Laden, and made sure they would succeed.

But are we? Tere are hundreds of military officers of the highest rank with everything to lose (since their paychecks are signed by the US government), and scientific and engineering professionals, their credentials an open target, as well as the legions of Americans who sacrificed jobs or emptied their 401Ks to perform the thousands of hours of research, retrieval of video clips seen once on television then strangely disappeared, and all the other thankless, payless tasks associated with putting together evidence that can no longer be ignored. This tells me our republic is alive and well, and we can only be ruled by a cabal if we let them.

The credentials of patriotsquestion911.com read like a wall of shining brass and silver mounted on wood, the accomplishments of lifetimes decorating grandpa's study: Former Commanding General of U.S. Army Intelligence and Security Command, 1981 - 1984. Also commanded the U.S. Army’s Electronic Research and Development Command and the U.S. Army’s Intelligence School and Center. Retired commercial airline captain with 27 years experience. Aircraft flown: Boeing 727, 757 and 767, McDonnell Douglas MD-80, and Fokker F-100. Retired fighter pilot. Former Air Combat Instructor, U.S. Navy Fighter Weapons School (Topgun). Professor Emeritus, Structural Dynamics and Earthquake Engineering, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology. Former President, Joint Committee on Structural Safety, Swiss Federal Institute of Technology.

And there are HUNDREDS of them.

Those buildings were full of people. How could anybody "pull" them down? How is it possible for a human being to do this?

It was happening to me. Reading all that two and four-star brass saying it looked like a conspiracy put me face-to-face with it. I was becoming a 9/11 Truther. Kooks, lunatics, nuts. Everyone knows this. But these experts were just too credible, something the movement hadn't been before. I didn't need to be an expert or do much more research. It had been done, by military personnel with more flying time and expertise than I would have in a dozen lifetimes. And if they said there were a hell of lot of questions that needed to be answered in a new commission, That was good enough for me. I am now a 9/11 Truther. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition.

Read more....
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_ra...ened_3a_i_m.htm

Thank you Alan...

+Quote Post
grizz
post Apr 4 2008, 03:35 PM
Post #36

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

Y'all be sure to read the whole article. There's two pages.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Apr 4 2008, 05:25 PM
Post #37

Ragin Cajun

Great piece. Good reference to PFT. The "waking up" seems to be accelerating.

+Quote Post
post May 22 2008, 09:42 PM
Post #38

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,356

QUOTE (THE_DECIDER @ Jan 4 2007, 05:04 AM) *
just imagine....200 years ago, dissent was honorable, picking up a rifle and damanding change was honorable, mulitia groups were patriotic, standing im mass numbers outside government offices damanding change got results, not rubber bullets and tear gas..

True... but once the 'lazy joes' or 'sheeple' don't have a couch to sit on in front of their TV and watch Big Brother and Mc Donalds cost to much to eat and they can't travel to another suburb without being stopped at 3 different checkpoint, then and only then will start to awaken and stand up, it maybe a little late but these drones just don't care until it effects them personally.

Damn the ignorant masses.

edit: But they will wake up and there will be a lot of bloodshed, and then hopefully we will have a true, fair and honest system led by the people... but of course there will always be the self important that think they are superior (I call them psychopaths as they have all the characteristics of one) that will try to re-establish global supremacy with them selfs at the helm.

This post has been edited by 1976: May 22 2008, 10:04 PM

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Jun 10 2008, 11:27 PM
Post #39

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (rob balsamo)
http://patriotsquestion911.com

list gets updated regularly. One of the best and most powerful sites on the net in my opinion.
QUOTE (painter)
I'm coming to the conclusion it (a new investigation) isn't going to happen. Ever.
Please, someone, PROVE ME WRONG!
QUOTE (It Has Happened: I'm a 9/11 Truther; A New Investigation Broad Amnesty and Forgiveness)
The credentials of patriotsquestion911.com read like a wall of shining brass and silver mounted on wood ....

And there are HUNDREDS of them.
http://www.opednews.com/articles/opedne_ra...ened_3a_i_m.htm
QUOTE (Cary)
Great piece. Good reference to PFT. The "waking up" seems to be accelerating.

We Are Not Alone By A Long Shot Guys

The 9-11 Truth Movement Is Growing Faster And Faster

Your Faithful Work Is Not In Vain

Start video then click photo

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Jun 13 2008, 01:13 AM
Post #40

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

Start video then click photo

Or watch the video here

+Quote Post

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
3 User(s) are reading this topic (3 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 05:18 AM