IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Split from 9/11: Pentagon Aircraft Hijack Impossible, NeilSlade discussion

neilslade
post Nov 30 2009, 07:55 PM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,427

Fine. The door was not opened.

Did the plane crash into the Pentagon or not?

If not- where and

WHERE DID THE FDR come from?

I think this is a fairly simple question-- and I am rather amazed not to see anyone asking this rudimentary question.

I for one, believe the passenger planes at least were hijacked via the QRS11 gyro chip.

But if the FDR info is true, then it conflicts with the official story, and the plane flew over the building.

So-- where did the plane go?

If out to sea-- how was the black box recovered?

If into the building-- well, this is even more unlikely.

A friend and sincere member and 9/11 truther.

Neil Slade
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 30 2009, 08:02 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (neilslade @ Nov 30 2009, 07:55 PM) *
If not- where...

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...t&p=9458664

WHERE DID THE FDR come from?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/FDR_location_091607.html

I think this is a fairly simple question-- and I am rather amazed not to see anyone asking this rudimentary question.

They have asked this question. You perhaps need to spend a bit more time studying.

Sorry for being short. But after 3 days of repeated questions because people are lazy, my patience is wearing thin.

This is why it cannot ever be overstated and we say it repeatedly, "Thank you for taking the time to inform yourself".

+Quote Post
neilslade
post Nov 30 2009, 08:35 PM
Post #3

Inform myself?

I made an ENTIRE FILM about a pilot questioning the official story, a pilot who is a member of this group as I am, and Dylan Avery provided me with footage I needed for my documentary.

Further, I am a friend of Steven Jones, who personally invited me to join Scholars for 9/11-- years ago before the group changed names and servers, likely before many of the people in this group even joined up.

I also helped arranged for Jones and others to present at the University of Denver years ago in connection with our local 9/11 group who have been extremely active and informed.

A film screenplay has been written about me by Jim O'Brien who writes for cable network television, and the work I've done bringing this to the public, the film bought by Academy Award Winning actor and producer William Hurt.

So, if there is anyone who is lazy around here- its not me.

The fact is, in this thread, I don't see anyone addressing this simple question.
And I searched on this site, and couldn't find it.

When I sent an email to this group, before posting my question here, I received zero reply.

So-- how about a simple answer?

I would think you would be gracious enough to answer a direct and relevant question instead of making a gigantic error in judgement about who is and who is not lazy on this block.

Neil Slade

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Nov 29 2009, 12:02 AM) *
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...t&p=9458664

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/FDR_location_091607.html

They have asked this question. You perhaps need to spend a bit more time studying.

Sorry for being short. But after 3 days of repeated questions because people are lazy, my patience is wearing thin.

This is why it cannot ever be overstated and we say it repeatedly, "Thank you for taking the time to inform yourself".

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 30 2009, 08:41 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Neil,

The question is answered. Click the links.

Keep in mind, we are getting hundreds of emails per day which include new applicants. I apologize I didn't reply to yours as fast as you wanted.

+Quote Post
neilslade
post Nov 30 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #5

It is one thing to say "The Flight Data Recorder indicates a hijack was impossible"

This in itself infers that the FDR information is legitimate.

But this site seems to indicate that Flight 77 never left the airport, which would render the data fictional, in which case
the proper way to refer to the information would be

"The ALLEDGED Flight Data Recorder indicates a hijack was impossible", which has not been the case.

This would answer my question simply.

Calum Douglas has done extensive cross checking of the data against radar and geological survey maps which shows that the FDR data as released was valid- although he indicates that the plane did not fly where the official story claimed.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2833924626286859522#

So, this would indicate per this site's speculation on the links supplied to me in this thread, that the plane never was in the air is an erroneous speculation.

So, please don't call me lazy.
Thanks

This is in contradiction with
QUOTE (neilslade @ Nov 29 2009, 12:35 AM) *
Inform myself?

I made an ENTIRE FILM about a pilot questioning the official story, a pilot who is a member of this group as I am, and Dylan Avery provided me with footage I needed for my documentary.

Further, I am a friend of Steven Jones, who personally invited me to join Scholars for 9/11-- years ago before the group changed names and servers, likely before many of the people in this group even joined up.

I also helped arranged for Jones and others to present at the University of Denver years ago in connection with our local 9/11 group who have been extremely active and informed.

A film screenplay has been written about me by Jim O'Brien who writes for cable network television, and the work I've done bringing this to the public, the film bought by Academy Award Winning actor and producer William Hurt.

So, if there is anyone who is lazy around here- its not me.

The fact is, in this thread, I don't see anyone addressing this simple question.
And I searched on this site, and couldn't find it.

When I sent an email to this group, before posting my question here, I received zero reply.

So-- how about a simple answer?

I would think you would be gracious enough to answer a direct and relevant question instead of making a gigantic error in judgement about who is and who is not lazy on this block.

Neil Slade

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 30 2009, 08:59 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (neilslade @ Dec 4 2009, 07:35 PM) *
...The fact is, in this thread, I don't see anyone addressing this simple question.
And I searched on this site, and couldn't find it....

Which question? Where the plane went?? No one knows, no one can answer that. As for where the FDR box(es) were found, even if you couldn't find it here, it's knowlege in the public record. Rob came up with a link pretty quick I might add, I doubt that he has links bookmarked somewhere for every question that could possible come up on this forum, I expect he used the search function. But what the tone of your posts show that you do not grasp, is that we are not here to answer your questions ... we are often happy to if one asks with a modicum of politeness and one of us here is disposed to do so, but that's not our job, that's not what this site was created for.

You seem to want to know what exactly happened - where did the plane go, if it wasn't the Pentagon, where did the FDR come from? Etc. etc.

No one can answer those kinds of questions, one can only speculate.

The salient point is, the FDR data is in direct conflict with the official story. Full stop.

+Quote Post
neilslade
post Nov 30 2009, 09:11 PM
Post #7

The salient point is, the FDR data is in direct conflict with the official story. Full stop.
[/quote]

Of that I have no doubt-- but I am moving beyond that.
>>You seem to want to know what exactly happened - where did the plane go, if it wasn't the Pentagon, where did the FDR come from? Etc. etc.

>>No one can answer those kinds of questions, one can only speculate.

Well certainly, no one in the government is going to give us answers.

For that, we need to look at the data and the evidence, and from that move beyond mere speculation. I think there are plenty of smart people around here.

Given that--

1) Unless I've missed it, Douglas indicates that his FDR readout comes from the RAW DATA- as supplied, which is binary code.

2) If the doors weren't opened, and the data ENDS at the Pentagon-- this would imply that the 1) The data was truncated at that point or 2) The plane was destroyed at the Pentagon, which seems unlikely.

It does not seem reasonable to insist that the FDR data is fake- given Douglas and his cross checking and eyewitnesses showing the true course of the plane to the north of whatever hit the building.

THUS

A fairly obvious question that should be asked-- where did the plane go?

Now, take into consideration numerous cross checked witnesses who testify that the plane was WHITE with numbers (not "A-A" on the tail)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=2604879952877158021#

It sounds to me like the FDR was not on board Flight 77, but on board ANOTHER PLANE that flew the route, and then flew OVER the Pentagon, and then LANDED at which place the FDR was "recovered" and read. Given that it is known that there WERE hijacking drills happening that morning- sounds like the FDR was on board a plane designed for the drill, and then landed after the drill. FDR easily found, and would match the official story of Flight 77- of course except for the fact that it was too high and at the wrong angle to actually hit the building. Nobody would notice until years later.

A "theory" and "speculation"- but this seems like a particularly good place to post this idea.

Comments anyone?

Do I have to do all the thinking around here myself? (kidding)

rolleyes.gif

-Neil "Sherlock" Slade

This would
QUOTE (Sanders @ Nov 29 2009, 12:59 AM) *
Which question? Where the plane went?? No one knows, no one can answer that. As for where the FDR box(es) were found, even if you couldn't find it here, it's knowlege in the public record. Rob came up with a link pretty quick I might add, I doubt that he has links bookmarked somewhere for every question that could possible come up on this forum, I expect he used the search function. But what the tone of your posts show that you do not grasp, is that we are not here to answer your questions ... we are often happy to if one asks with a modicum of politeness and one of us here is disposed to do so, but that's not our job, that's not what this site was created for.

You seem to want to know what exactly happened - where did the plane go, if it wasn't the Pentagon, where did the FDR come from? Etc. etc.

No one can answer those kinds of questions, one can only speculate.

This post has been edited by neilslade: Nov 30 2009, 10:01 PM

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 30 2009, 09:29 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

QUOTE (neilslade @ Dec 4 2009, 08:11 PM) *
Do I have to do all the thinking around here myself?

It may or may not have occurred to you that most of us here have also contemplated that scenario and others ... at length ... and if you really want to speculate and test out theories against the known evidence, you're welcome to open a thread in the Alternative Theories forum or one of the aircraft forums where you think it appropriate, and do that.

But let's please not get into 'where the plane went' in this thread ... this thread is specifically about the flight deck door data.

Thanks for understanding. salute.gif

+Quote Post
tezzajw
post Nov 30 2009, 09:30 PM
Post #9

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 4,213

neil, the problem with speculation is that it is just that - speculation.

Without anything concrete and without being able to prove any claims, it is almost pointless entering into speculation.

The main currency that is worth trading in, is facts.

Concentrate on proving that the alleged FDR is fake, for whatever reason, and then other doors may open (except the flight door).

Ultimately, without facts any alternative theory will be shot down for being the 'story' that it is.

+Quote Post
neilslade
post Nov 30 2009, 09:33 PM
Post #10

I understand- FDR data incompatible with official story.

Just trying to work out the details, because, they will come up. This seems like the best place to mention them rather then getting buried on the site.

I've said my piece-- thanks
Neil

This post has been edited by neilslade: Nov 30 2009, 09:39 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 30 2009, 09:33 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sanders @ Nov 30 2009, 08:59 PM) *
Rob came up with a link pretty quick I might add, I doubt that he has links bookmarked somewhere for every question that could possible come up on this forum,

You're right, I don't have them bookmarked. But, i didnt use the search function either. Its pretty easy to remember where the answers are when you written the answers and linked them numerous times to people who refuse to use the search function, read pinned topics, or browse our Latest News page at our main site. wink.gif

By the way, thanks Sanders for stepping up. My patience can only take so much. I'm getting it from all angles. smile.gif

Admis/Mods, please split out the off topic rhetoric from Neil when you get a chance if i dont get to it first.. .send it to debate forum.

Include my replies to him...and this post.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Nov 30 2009, 11:43 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

Huh? What happened? LOL

Why does this image come to mind?

Sorry, I know thereīs a lot of stress at the moment. Couldnīt resist.
Delete this if you want guys smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2017 - 12:35 AM