IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
St. Nicholas And The Amazing Flying Wall Panel, North tower panel found near St. Nicholas was a mockup

NP1Mike
post Sep 18 2014, 10:56 PM
Post #21

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Sep 18 2014, 10:39 AM) *
Well, you could have gone straight to post #32 as i referred to, and at least have taken a look at the
photos linked to therein! - that would have saved us both some precious time, wouldn't it??

So again, go to post #32 and study the photos named 'DSC00478', '12390', 'Copyofplanepartrf20-full'
and 'img-3191', to see if you can pick the rather obvious discrepancies shown there so 'graphically'!

Please let me know what you think -

Cheers

Sorry, when you posted the first link a couple of posts ago, it took me to post #101.
Instead of jumping to post #32 I started reading #101 and fell asleep and got thoroughly disinterested.

OK, so I went over to post #32 and looked at the four photos you mentioned. I also tried to read the descriptions offered by questionaitall, but once again was completely confused by his writing style.
I have rarely seen such incoherent writing in my life!

I was able to glean the fact that questionaitall believes one/some of the photos have been photoshopped.

What is it exactly that you are wanting me to do TMan? What is this guys challenge, if any?

Does it look like some of the parts have been moved in the photos? Yeah. So what?
What is the accusation, besides photoshopping?
Please make this easy for me because I don't have much patience with what this dude has written.

One or two lines. That's all, please. smile.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Sep 19 2014, 09:12 PM
Post #22

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (NP1Mike @ Sep 18 2014, 02:56 PM) *
Please make this easy for me because I don't have much patience with what this dude has written.

One or two lines. That's all, please.

Let's drop it! smile.gif

Cheers
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 11:26 PM