IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Steelers Running Back Rashard Mendenhall Is Not Sure If Osama Bin Laden Really Did Plan 9/11

Quest
post May 3 2011, 08:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

I'm a Giants fan but I'll soon be buying a Steelers/Mendenhall jersy. cheers.gif

Steelers Running Back Rashard Mendenhall Is Not Sure If Osama Bin Laden Really Did Plan 9/11
http://www.prisonplanet.com/steelers-runni...d-plan-911.html
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
paranoia
post May 3 2011, 11:08 PM
Post #2

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

see also: http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.p...&p=10798096

thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post May 3 2011, 11:13 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (paranoia @ May 4 2011, 04:08 AM) *

I'll second that! thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
voxpapa
post May 4 2011, 10:43 AM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3,192

QUOTE (paranoia @ May 3 2011, 11:08 PM) *

Go Mendenhall Go !!!!!!
Man....were the sportscasters having a field day with Mendenhall's comments.....i cringed hearing
the anchors.....then this morning on a sports talk radio show now broadcast on cable, a caller questioned the latest news
citing Loose Change and his own research making him question WHO was behind 9/11 therefore saying that the whole mission this weekend was a hoax.....and then went on to say that Bin Laden had supposedly died 4 or 5 yrs ago due to liver failure.....Oh boy
The hosts "went to town" on him too....then went on and on how he (host) SAW the towers come down....so Bin Laden HAD to do it......
Its difficult to hear such gullable folk... in the public's ear ...so sure of themselves ........don't they even question the policies and loss of freedom that followed 9/11 ???
Does anybody really know what time it is????? I know there ARE people who care.

+Quote Post
Johnny Angel
post May 4 2011, 12:49 PM
Post #5

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 956

I live here in Pittsburgh (Robinson Twp) I have called the local talk shows to defend Mendenhalls observations. Even if you believe the Official Conspiracy Theory,
You have too be blind to NOT think that the Towers collapse looked like a controlled Demolition.
Many of the Media Reporters who were broadcasting LIVE.. Say it looked like a Con.Demo.

The Only Demolition that didnt look like a controlled Demolition was NIST`s computer simulatied
collapse of WTC-7..

Ironic that the talk show host insulting Mendenhall had Morgan Reynolds as a guest in 2004..
Reynolds was a Bush Cabinet member, who beleived that the 3 WTC bldg were brought down by controlled demolition.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post May 7 2011, 03:42 AM
Post #6

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,690

Hi All!

I've read the posts on this Thread about Mendenhall and on the Thread US Announces Bin Ladin Dead. I've decided to post my views on both of these related topics in the context of Mendenhall because that seems to be a better platform for my thoughts.(1)

Mendenhall had it half right and half wrong.

A. He is correct that the collapse of the WTC's due to jet impacts alone makes no sense and that the more likely explanation is controlled demolition. All of us, and others, have detailed the good reasons for his opinion on this subject. Mendenhall apparently agrees with all of that. I noted that one of the main thrusts of the criticism of him here in Pittsburgh was that he had no credentials as a structural engineer(2). This is garbage for the following reasons:

(1) You don't have to be a structural engineer to see that replays of the collapses look like CD's.

(2) You don't have to be a structural engineer to follow the logic in the AE 911 Truth presentations, which are grounded in common sense..

(3) You don't have to be a structural engineer to recognize that regardless of the intricacies of the WTC construction, the symmetrical, simultaneous,sequenced almost free fall collapses fly in the face of basic laws of physics and common sense.

(4) You don't have to be a structural engineer to see the facile deficiencies in the government explanations. The expert government structural engineers have changed their explanation from ASME Pancake in 2002 to NIST Gravity Driven in 2006. Moreover, they stopped their analysis before explaining why the lower intact structures collapsed the way it did. Finally, they have admitted that: (a) the impacts and fuel fires alone were not enough to cause the collapses; and (b) their explanation for Building 7 has a low order of probability. Obviously these government experts that keep changing tack and stopping short don't know what they are talking about in the first place, but that doesn't stop Mendenhall's critics from assuming the existence of a solid body of expert opinion, when in fact there is none.

(5) You don't have to be a structural engineer to accept the fact that the designers of the WTC's designed each tower to withstand the impact and fuel fires from two 707's. Maybe they screwed up, but it is far more likely that these qualified experts, who were familiar with the specific subject and motivated to be right, were in fact right.

(6) EDIT TO ADD: Or, to twist this around, do you have to be a structural engineer to have a full and proper understanding of the government explanation, which seems to me to be essential to being so damn sure that it is correct and should be the last word.

B. He is incorrect to have misgivings about the killing of Bin Ladin. Please let me explain my somewhat cynical and counter-intuitive chain of logic.

(1) Everyone, whether a 911 Truther or an OCT Supporter, agrees that 911 was the most heinous event in US history; therefore, all of the 911 perpetrators and conspirators deserve to be killed.

(2) When trying to convince uninitiated people that there is a Big Fat 911 Rat, it seems best to accept as much as possible of the OCT as true, so you can say to them that what they already believe is still true, but that what they know is incomplete. In other words, Bin Ladin and the 19 hijackers conspired to crash the planes into the WTC's, but what they don't know is that some second group of rouges from the US and other places caught timely wind of this First Conspiracy. Thus they could hatch a Second Conspiracy to ensure that the hijacked planes acted in a way that looked like the cause of results that were actually caused by their pre-planted explosives. The OCT is incomplete because, for obvious reasons, it must ignore the Second Conspiracy.

(3) The OCT focuses solely on the First Conspiracy, so it is also just a conspiracy theory. According to the OCT, 19 Hijackers at least had to agree among themselves to act in concert; otherwise there is no 911 conspiracy for Bin Ladin to be involved in. Bin Ladin becomes involved via a further agreement with the Hijackers to act in concert with them. The Hijackers were in the US 10 years ago while they made their plans, then they died there. At that same time, Bin Ladin lived in Afghanistan, then he hid in Pakistan until a few days ago. If he was always half a world away 10 years ago, then the only way for him to conspire with Hijackers or other unknown Terrorists based in the US was via communication with them that occurred 10 years ago. This means that the only justification for killing Bin Ladin now is his involvement in the First Conspiracy 10 years ago. In other words, with this specific 10 year old conspiracy as the sole justification, anyone who believes that the killing is justified must at least believe the First Terrorist Conspiracy Theory.

(4) If, as set forth in Section A above, Mendenhall is correct about the collapses of the three WTC's, then there must be a second group of people involved on the ground in the US who rigged the buildings and took steps to ensure, for appearances sake, that the Hijacked planes would strike them. We can rule out the 19 Hijackers because they were in the air flying the planes. We can rule out Bin Ladin and most of the Terrorist Hierarchy because they were on the other side of the planet at the time. So even if the 19 Hijackers and Bin Ladin are dead, and most of the Terrorist Hierarchy either dead or in custody, there still must be other unknown conspirators.

(5) The only way to obtain real closure is to kill most or all of the rest of the conspirators in the First Terrorist Conspiracy if that was the only conspiracy; but if there was a Second Conspiracy Of Rouges, then everyone involved in both conspiracies must be hunted down and killed.

(6) Since all of the 911 conspirators, no matter who they are, deserve to be killed, and the sole justification for killing Bin Ladin is the First Terrorist Conspiracy theory, then it is OK to kill him.

(7) However, killing Bin Ladin, under these circumstances, is like 10,000 lawyers on the bottom of the sea - nothing but a damn good start. The second group of conspirators who acted on the ground in the US is still at large.

(8) Those who believe in only a First Terrorist Conspiracy must also believe that we should leave no stone unturned to make damn sure that there was no second group of Terrorists that rigged the CD's and ensured the plane impacts. This second group would have conspired with Bin Ladin, the rest of the Terrorist Hierarchy, and the 19 Hijackers. You would think that they would be the first to demand a new investigation to explore all of the obvious contradictions and unanswered questions related to the current official government structural engineer explanation that are set forth in A(1)-(5) above. That is the only way to determine whether such a second group might exist, and if they exist and can be identified, to kill them just like Bin Ladin. These people surely don't want to take the chance that such a bunch of bastards might be, or are, running around unpunished, ready and able to do more mischief. Under these circumstances, even if it is problematic whether a new investigation will have a clear and effective result, doing something is better than doing nothing. That's the same logic that they used to justify the Stupid Wars and all this Homeland Security Crap.

(9) Now (finally) to my real point. I daresay that all of us here agree that the second group acting on US ground to rig the CD's and ensure the plane impacts was a Second Conspiracy Of Rouges, probably composed of US government officials, US Citizens, along with at least a few people from other countries. Many of us, including me, think that there was a First Terrorist Conspiracy to hijack the planes and strike the buildings with them. The Second Conspiracy used timely advance knowledge to piggyback on the First Conspiracy. Although separate, both Conspiracies were essential to the heinous consequences of 911. Thus, the members of both are equally responsible, so I think that everyone involved in the Second Rouge Conspiracy should be identified, hunted down and killed just like Bin Ladin and all the other First Terrorist Conspirators. To be consistent, I must say that killing Bin Ladin was OK, but add that it was just a damn good start, because there's a lot of other people much closer to home that need to be identified, tracked down, and killed.

(10) I don't think the next Navy Seal operation has to traverse half the world and invade a fortified hideout to bag a whole lot of 911 Conspirators. They can be found hiding in plain sight in plush digs throughout the Boston-Washington Metroplex, or apropos Rumsfeld, in the area North, South, East and West of there.

(1) I agree with the posters on the Bin Ladin Dead Thread that there are plenty of problems and contradictions with what we are getting from the government. Also even assuming that the basic government story about this is for the most part true, it's still a bunch of over hyped bullshit, but I mostly think that's the case for the reasons stated in this Post.

(2) The other themes are (a) label him as a "Conspiracy Theorist", which ignores the fact that the critics themselves also believe in a conspiracy theory for the reasons in B.(2) above; (b) accuse him of being insensitive to the victims of 911; call him names; and (d) shout all of this loudly and in unison to make him feel isolated and alone.

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: May 7 2011, 05:06 AM

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post May 7 2011, 06:54 AM
Post #7

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

I strongly disagree there was anything like the "first conspiracy" in the sense that an OBL was a mastermind and that he sent the suicide atentatchiks Atta&comp. to perpetrate the plan of multiple hijackings etc. which then was "hijacked" by "second conspiracy" made by rogue elements inside US govt.

Nothing like four simultaneus hijackings and use of the commercial airplanes as missiles would be in my opinion possible if the US airdefense would be functioning normally. OBL, even if he would want to realize such a plan would inevitably find out such a plan not viable, because the targets were just flight minutes from whole bunch of military airbases and no jetliner has a slightest chance facing a single fighterjet.

So to me it seems very likely OBL never even developed such a plan and in any case there is no publicly available evidence he ever did so. So I think there is no objective justification for OBL assassination, especially not for the case such evidence he has planned 9/11 is missing -at least not in frame of law -if anything like his assassination ever happened - which I'm not very prone to buy into.

In all cases I think OBL involvement in such an operation as 9/11 could be nothing more than a cover page "face of evil" to personificate a phantom enemy and even that I think was more a result of OBL being manipulated in such a "role" by western media than that he really chosen it and played - otherwise there would be no need for the fake tapes.

I think such an operation as 9/11 would be extremely difficult to impossible even for powerful foreign state military including all intelligence resouces available to such a rogue state (some imply Israel) without direct assistance of rogue elements in the US govt. in top positions. Without it I wouldn't find anything like 9/11 being feasible for such a rogue state, not speaking an independent terrorist group.

My opinion is there was only ONE conspiracy and this conspiracy was primarily made by Pentagon top brass which developed something like "Northwoods ver. 2.0". From various strong indicies comming from research and data I'm convinced that the aviation part of the operation was accomplished solely by miltary and if there was any role of any radicals (I would not even say muslim, because they clearly didn't behave as muslims) as "hijackers" then I would think nothing more than a patsy role of LHO in the JFK assassination.

It is nothing personal, but I think for majority of Americans including the "truthers" is the idea the 9/11 was primarily masterminded by their own military very hardly swalowable, because it would psychologically need a complete disidentification with their government or whaterver it is. That's I think why they help themselves with the LIHOP ideas and so are most probably doomed to full blown fascist regime experience, because they lost any control not only about their own government, but I'm afraid also the common sense.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post May 7 2011, 09:42 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (Tume)
It is nothing personal, but I think for majority of Americans including the "truthers" is the idea the 9/11 was primarily masterminded by their own military very hardly swalowable, because it would psychologically need a complete disidentification with their government or whaterver it is. That's I think why they help themselves with the LIHOP ideas and so are most probably doomed to full blown fascist regime experience, because they lost any control not only about their own government, but I'm afraid also the common sense.

I agree.

You just have to look at the antics of certain "establishment truthers" to see this. Many are as dishonest (brazenly so) as "OCTers". The problem many of them (not all) have is that they try and think through the allegations made against the perps as a normal, rational human being would and not as the bloodthirsty animals that had no qualms about dumping 2 million tons of rubble on their own citizens and sending kids to kill other kids.

They should look at 9/11 through the eyes of monsters who have been directly involved in and covering up child rape and prostitution, experimentation on the masses, instigating global wars at the cost of millions of lives.

All we can do is provide the information and hopefully they will educate themselves. The majority don't because they don't care, won't cross that line that many here have crossed or because the propaganda machine is too well oiled.

Just look at the OBL myth.

My personal opinion is that they have staged this as a psychological stunt to

1) Finally draw a veil over the eyes of those who may have had second thoughts about the OCT and mentally close the "9/11 Chapter" coming up to the tenth anniversary (even if it's short term) and blinker the so called "patriots".

2) Set the stage for "Phase Two" (stir more shit up at a time when some Arab countries are drawing lines in the sand internally), provoke a radical Muslim backlash coupled with CIA led false flag attacks. A few civil wars in these states would be perfect. Chaos, confusion, fear. CIA soup.

3) Scare the shit out of people into accepting more clampdowns on their rights.

4) Attack people like us and try to restick the "tinfoil hat brigade" label, eventually demonizing us and poisoning the well against people actually forming an educated opinion about just wtf is going on when these attacks actually do occur.

QUOTE (Mark)
Everyone, whether a 911 Truther or an OCT Supporter, agrees that 911 was the most heinous event in US history; therefore, all of the 911 perpetrators and conspirators deserve to be killed.

I wholeheartedly disagree Mark.

There is a major difference between OCT supporters and 911 "truthers". If you yourself, Tume, myself or anybody else at this forum knew for a fact that something is false, we would retract it, examine it more and move on (I'm talking about facts here, not educated opinions based on facts).
Every OCT supporter I've personally come across (and some alleged "truthers") will repeat bold faced lies. They are part of the problem. They defend the indefensible for whatever reason.

+Quote Post
IslandPilot
post May 7 2011, 10:12 PM
Post #9

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 5,099

The subject of this thread is about an NFL PLAYER, "waking up" and trying to warn the sheeple; which IMO is commendable.

We in the "truther movement" like to complain about the "effectiveness" of TV Coverage of NFL FOOTBALL as "an opiate of the people", to "distract them", and keep them "dumbed down".

But now, when an NFL PLAYER actually gets up and "says something" that is not in COMPLETE AGREEMENT with the official 911 STORY; he becomes a bigger "problem" for his "TEAM" and the entire National Football League, than if he raped his girlfriend, bet on dog fights, got busted for drugs, or "threw" a game for illegal gamblers.

The PRESS, his team, and the NFL are acting like they would have "felt better" if he had actually done those things, rather than "questioning" OBL's involvement in 911. It would appear as though the entire "Pro Football" Hierarchy is SOLIDLY BEHIND the OCT Gov story;... which of course, they ARE!

PRO FOOTBALL is ENTIRELY DEPENDENT on the MSM and its TV REVENUES for its EXISTENCE! What else PAYS for the outrageous PLAYER SALERIES, and EXCESSIVE PROFITS! Pro Football also depends on the support of LARGE CORPORATIONS, POLITICIANS, and BANKERS to FUND the creation of large STADIUMS for them (mostly at taxpayer expense).

So when Mr. Mendenhall "questions" anything about the OCT, he is effectively "biting the hand that feeds him"... while at the same time he is poking a very "sensitive nerve" that points in the direction of 911 Co-conspiritors...

So Mr. Mendenhall now finds himself to be "outstanding in his field", all by himself. Pat Tillman would be there to stand beside him, if he could... but that's why "they" killed him...

So I would like to welcome Mr. Mendenhall club... such as it is. He seems to be a man of integrity, and is deserving of our friendship and support.

+Quote Post
IslandPilot
post May 8 2011, 01:12 AM
Post #10

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 5,099

I agree with tume and OSS...
Tume says:

This is a good observation. People place more "unjustifiable trust" in our government and military, than they should! These entities continue to show they are UNWORTHY of being TRUSTED about ANYTHING! President Eisenhower warned us about the MIC back in the 1950's.
The cause of unwarranted "blind trust" in government, is our present EDUCATIONAL system. Sure, we learn a lot "about" History, and a lot "about" our Government... But our "EDUCATION" is always "FRAMED in narrow limits"... ie... our Government is GOOD! All others are BAD! Russia has single source GOVERNMENT PROPAGANDA... we have "FREEDOM OF THE PRESS", with differing viewpoints!

Our textbooks do NOT include any of the LIES, Deceptions, and ILLEGAL activities of our "DEMOCRATIC" Government... or how it is "further manipulated" into ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES against its citizens (and the rest of the world) by a Corrupt BANKING SYSTEM, Multi-National Corporations, and the MIC; or our "free enterprise system" that has RUN AMOK, and is COMPLETELY OUT OF CONTROL!

Our textbooks do not tell us the FEDERAL RESERVE SYSTEM is a PRIVATE BANK that our GOVERNMENT "allows" to print its "MONEY". When it BORROWS ITS OWN MONEY FROM the same bank... our TAXPAYERS become "INDEBTED" to pay this money BACK, with INTEREST, to this PRIVATE BANK that CREATED THE MONEY out of THIN AIR, and some paper!

We need to "Borrow" this "money" ... to support the WARS necessary to keep this PONZI SCHEME growing. Bombs, Guns, Ships, and Airplanes cost a lot of MONEY... and generate HUGE PROFITS... so we obviously NEED MORE of them to keep our ECONOMY going... War is GOOD FOR BUSINESS!

PEACE may be GOOD for EVERYONE... But, If a few wealthy people can "start" a WAR, why shouldn't they? There is nothing as good as a WAR to make a FEW people, PEOPLE FILTHY RICH real FAST!

Anyone with half a brain, who can use it to evaluate information, beyond "today's" MSM "sound bytes" and headlines, will quickly learn the US Government, and the "Banking Corporatacracy" that runs it; have been up to NO GOOD for a long time!

I don't care how far you go back into history...
Be brave like Rashard Mendenhall, grab that ball and start asking questions:
(I'm gonna limit myself to three examples here, OK?)

Why were the Japanese able to successfully disable our Pacific Fleet, by bombing Pearl Harbor in a "Surprise Attack"... when a "state of the art RADAR FACILITY, capable of "seeing" aircraft more than 50 MILES AWAY; was INSTALLED and WORKING PROPERLY prior to the attack?

Why did President Eisenhower order a U2 Spyplane to fly deep within Soviet territory on MAY 1st, just before a Summit Conference planned to put a STOP to the Nuclear Arms Race (before BOTH COUNTRIES went BANKRUPT?)? MAY FIRST! Of ALL DAYS to execute such an "operation" over RUSSIA... on their BIGGEST NATIONAL HOLIDAY? WTF?

In 1960, the Russians were incapable of shooting down a U2 at 90,000 feet! Since Gary Powers was on the "Civilian" CIA payroll, and the U2 was "operated" by the CIA, did the Russians really SHOOT the U2 down?... Or did the CIA sabotage the airplane?

Before answering this question, ask yourself how much MONEY was BORROWED and how MUCH WAS SPENT, because it WAS shot down... Then, what caused the Helicopter crash in Los Angeles that finally killed Gary Powers??

Why did the "Bay of Pigs" Invasion of Cuba suddenly "fail", when it was supported by more than 20 US B-26 Bombers from Alabama, US Navy "Landing Craft", and the USS ESSEX Aircraft Carrier?
(Was JFK killed for putting an immediate END to the MIC "Covert Invasion" of Cuba?)

Why was Richard Nixon in Dallas on the day JFK was assasinated? What is the connection between Richard Nixon, the Watergate Break-in, and JFK's Assination??

OSS says:
You just have to look at the antics of certain "establishment truthers" to see this. Many are as dishonest (brazenly so) as "OCTers". The problem many of them (not all) have is that they try and think through the allegations made against the perps as a normal, rational human being would and not as the bloodthirsty animals that had no qualms about dumping 2 million tons of rubble on their own citizens and sending kids to kill other kids.

>>>> I don't know about "bloodthirsty animals" or "monsters"... they are just "businessmen" trying to make "money", like the "Mafia" or "Chicago Mob". This is not "seen" as an EVIL motive in our "free enterprise system". When a few people get "in the way" of their plans, they die or disappear... Animals or Monsters... or "Businessmen"... the result is the same.
They should look at 9/11 through the eyes of monsters who have been directly involved in and covering up child rape and prostitution, experimentation on the masses, instigating global wars at the cost of millions of lives.

All we can do is provide the information and hopefully they will educate themselves. The majority don't because they don't care, won't cross that line that many here have crossed or because the propaganda machine is too well oiled.

Just look at the OBL myth.
My personal opinion is that they have staged this as a psychological stunt to

1) Finally draw a veil over the eyes of those who may have had second thoughts about the OCT and mentally close the "9/11 Chapter" coming up to the tenth anniversary (even if it's short term) and blinker the so called "patriots".

2) Set the stage for "Phase Two" (stir more shit up at a time when some Arab countries are drawing lines in the sand internally), provoke a radical Muslim backlash coupled with CIA led false flag attacks. A few civil wars in these states would be perfect. Chaos, confusion, fear. CIA soup.

3) Scare the shit out of people into accepting more clampdowns on their rights.

4) Attack people like us and try to restick the "tinfoil hat brigade" label, eventually demonizing us and poisoning the well against people actually forming an educated opinion about just wtf is going on when these attacks actually do occur.

>>>> All of the above points are valid and worth repeating without snipping...

When Mark said:
Everyone, whether a 911 Truther or an OCT Supporter, agrees that 911 was the most heinous event in US history; therefore, all of the 911 perpetrators and conspirators deserve to be killed.

OSS Replied:
I wholeheartedly disagree Mark.

There is a major difference between OCT supporters and 911 "truthers". If you yourself, Tume, myself or anybody else at this forum knew for a fact that something is false, we would retract it, examine it more and move on (I'm talking about facts here, not educated opinions based on facts).
Every OCT supporter I've personally come across (and some alleged "truthers") will repeat bold faced lies. They are part of the problem. They defend the indefensible for whatever reason.

I also disagree with Mark's statement that ALL 911 Perps and conspirators should be killed. They should be put on trial by a jury of their peers, in a reasonable length of time. The "punishment" for crimes should take into consideration "mitigating circumstances", and whether Capitol Punishment is allowed in the State hosting the trial.

The people at the FBI, NTSB, and NIST are just as GUILTY of CONSPIRACY as the others; for knowingly providing FALSE INFORMATION to cover up the GUILT of the others. They may have been "co-erced" or "ordered" to do this. The "Death Penalty" may not be appropriate for them. I would leave it up to a Jury to make those decisions.

Killing and Violence can only result in even more Killing and Violence. In most cases, the COWARDS behind 911 would prefer Death to Life in Prison. I think they should "get what they deserve". salute.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st November 2019 - 10:35 PM