IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Las Vegas 911

Lasthorseman
post Oct 22 2017, 07:20 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 360

Much can be said of the Las Vegas affair. Is it the end of western civilization? Is it the end of the United states of America. Will the mainstream news hype this subject up to infinity and beyond
to take guns away from law abiding Americans. What did president Trump Tweet about it? Realistically. Is the United States of American dollar no longer the world currency as of October 15 2017.
Will there be anniversaries of Las vegas? Will there be debunkerers of the conspiracy theories of Las Vegas. Or is all of this just more fake news. I am old enough to have watched the Lawrence welk
and Ed Sullivan Show and yet old enough to have denied much of my American suburban baby boomer life as total bullshit since the killing of JFK. Should I write the book your flag means nothing to me.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Oct 23 2017, 05:39 AM
Post #2

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

I think the agenda is a bit more than plain old fashion gun control.

I think the agenda is the final showdown of free speech...

The "Official" Story Will Be the ONLY Story We Get to Hear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx7AYdC2XAg

+Quote Post
MrDoubtfire
post Oct 23 2017, 06:53 AM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,689

QUOTE (mrodway @ Oct 23 2017, 05:39 AM) *
I think the agenda is a bit more than plain old fashion gun control.

I think the agenda is the final showdown of free speech...

The "Official" Story Will Be the ONLY Story We Get to Hear
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lx7AYdC2XAg

I am not sure what links the right of both law abiding people and morons to carry assault rifles, as seen in Las Vegas, to Western civilizations (the majority of them happy and peaceful with strict gun controls) or even to free speech (they have that as well).

I would prefer to see this discussion staying focused: The many open questions unanswered by the official accounts of 9-11. This forum should not become a promotion place for the NRA, and also not for those criticizing it, and should restrict itself to facts and evidence, not opinions.

Conflicting opinions can be perfectly discussed in Facebook and Twitter.

Regards, Doubtie

+Quote Post
NP1Mike
post Oct 23 2017, 03:12 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 7,592

QUOTE (MrDoubtfire @ Oct 23 2017, 06:53 AM) *
I am not sure what links the right of both law abiding people and morons to carry assault rifles, as seen in Las Vegas, to Western civilizations (the majority of them happy and peaceful with strict gun controls) or even to free speech (they have that as well).

I would prefer to see this discussion staying focused: The many open questions unanswered by the official accounts of 9-11. This forum should not become a promotion place for the NRA, and also not for those criticizing it, and should restrict itself to facts and evidence, not opinions.

Conflicting opinions can be perfectly discussed in Facebook and Twitter.

Regards, Doubtie

I agree. Even if it means fewer posts on this site.
Facts and evidence, that's what I always aim for.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Nov 2 2017, 02:46 PM
Post #5

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Though several weeks old now, this analysis is the most rational piece I've seen about the incident. Mike Adams

https://www.naturalnews.com/2017-10-09-excl...as-shooter.html

+Quote Post
Lasthorseman
post Nov 11 2017, 07:34 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 360

Many years ago I was active in political forums both "left" and "right". I was ultimately banned from both places. When asked about this I did promote Google searches of Strategic Communications Laboratories, Don Harkins Slavery and the Eight Veils and the 14 Characteristic of fascism. Go figure iif I was wrong about what is happening today

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 24th November 2017 - 10:03 AM