IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Sri Lanka's Killing Fields, Disgusting

onesliceshort
post Jun 14 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

I just watched a documentary on English TV (Channel 4) showing the (recorded in some cases) rape, mass murder of toddlers, women, old folks, hospital patients under Red Cross banners.

I don't usually link to MSM reports such as these. Channel 4 for example advertized the murder of an Iranian woman by state troops in Iran - which I detest as well - but not once has highlighted the butchers within the Israeli state just as recently as 2 weeks ago murdering scores of protestors)

I'm not one for turning my head away when the images become too "real" but tonight was the exception. The epitomy of evil was scraped into my psyche forever. And these were just clips.

I'll look out for the full documentary but these videos will give an idea. These actions were known to western politicians and journalists. The UN security council who feigned their disgust in one of them knew what was going on. UN workers were interviewed. The UN went along with the Sr Lankan claim that the Tamil Tigers were using civilians as "human shields"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3G6N-kYQnk

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SrQMkocBhk4...feature=related

Note the subliminal MSM messages of "war" and "conflict"

A clip of the documentary:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_p1TfTguW0...feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5YUnVr0pCAw

Of course the CIA and Mossad were up to their elbows in the Sri Lankan mess:

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com/2005/08/sri-...s-and-arms.html

Now wait and see what is the real reason for this "exposť" in the coming weeks.

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jun 15 2011, 04:31 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

When I was at University around 1983/84 I met a Sri Lankan guy who described hiding himself as killers roamed - made a deep impression on an immature lad whose biggest danger met in life had been falling over when drunk - never forgotten it. As ever, no surprises to find the usual suspects involved in perpetuating an endless conflict - sickening.

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jun 15 2011, 07:09 AM
Post #3

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

I wonder when the UN humanrightists will investigate the milions of dead civilians killed by our militaries in Afghanistan and Iraq under the pretext of false flag terror atrocities killing hundreds even thousands most probably repeatedly perpetrated by the very same people on their own civilians.

I know it would sound cynical but aren't the LTTE (funded by British, BCCI drug money or paradoxicly maybe even by Sinhali govt. and trained to suicide assassinations by Israelis, who in fact supported booth sides of the bloodbath) for Sinhalis also the "enemy combatants" which in our own case of the fighters against western neocon-lonial bussiness interests a president (the US president) can arbitrarily deem them eligible for death and can order them to be assassinated with no appeal and even invoking state secrets privilege if somebody wants him to be legally barred from the "assassination privilege"?

I'm afraid that if the Sinhalis do the atrocities (as I'm sure the they do as Tamil did as well - that's unfortunately the result of war) -that the Sinhalis are just copying - maybe trained in it by western mercenaries - what the political representations in west quite apparently and without remorse deem "perfectly legal" in the orwellian "war on terror".

I'm afraid a british mainstream media is in conflict of interest and as usual hypocritically inform just about atrocities done by others not by US troops or their british and other allies.

It looks to me like small children who cry "not me, him!"

I wonder when the right of the people to be secure against such atrocities will be universal and valid also for the stronger preponderants, who hypocritically criticize weak others, but are almost completely blind to their own crimes of in fact much bigger scale.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jun 17 2011, 08:40 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (Tume)
I'm afraid a british mainstream media is in conflict of interest and as usual hypocritically inform just about atrocities done by others not by US troops or their british and other allies.

Exactly mate.

I watched Channel 4 news (and other MSM channels) for the next few nights out of curiosity to see if there'd be the same rehearsed "outrage" to stick their noses (visibly) into another strategic point on the world map.

Nothing. The British Primeminister did the usual "demand" for an enquiry yet the very next day exported 40 "Sri Lankan nationals" seeking refuge in the UK to either torture or death. It was mentioned in passing on Channel 4 while all other MSM channels ignored it all. 130,000 dead? So what? They're only "yellow niggers" in an area most would have difficulty finding on the map.

Used to be that MSM had different approaches to "atrocities" depending on the number of fatalities and who carried them out. Now there is no number that warrants mass disgust unless it's the western world whose at the brunt of it (even then they have their own little "leagues" - but that's a different story)

They have manipulated and coralled MSM zombies to perceive exactly what rates as an "atrocity". Images of babies with armour piercing shells through their little chests, or 15 year old girls raped and paraded or naked body piles 5 or 6 deep can't permeate the long term memory of many. As long as they're black, yellow or "way over there".

These fuckers are sociopaths. Evil in the biblical sense.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jul 17 2012, 10:25 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Full documentary (at last dumbass MSM f-ks angry.gif )

And a timely reminder of the sickening hypocrisy over the NATO and US crocodile tears over "human rights" in Syria and Libya.

Warning - pretty grim, heartwrenching scenes.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jul 18 2012, 04:54 AM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

Thanks OSS. I'll have to be in the right frame of mind to watch it I think.

On Syria, notice how the MSM effortlessly move from "peaceful protesters being slaughtered by wicked regime" to "armed rebels about to overthrow Damascus" without explaining how they went from one thing to the other.

Definitely on to the next phase of the narrative. In Libya, the media basically lied about progress reporting that the "rebels" has almost complete control of Tripoli long before they were anywhere near. This is to demoralise the army and the people who see the mainstream news because their own news has been blocked. I believe the same is happening in Damascus now.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jul 18 2012, 05:56 AM
Post #7

Group Icon

Yeah mate. And the "funny" thing about Syrian "rebels" is that Israel claims to be worried about fundamentalists taking over if and when assad is overthrown. Either way, they're going to be whacked.

And on Libya, has anybody heard about anything happening there?

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/l...of-torture.html

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jul 19 2012, 06:08 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jul 18 2012, 10:56 AM) *
Yeah mate. And the "funny" thing about Syrian "rebels" is that Israel claims to be worried about fundamentalists taking over if and when assad is overthrown. Either way, they're going to be whacked.

And on Libya, has anybody heard about anything happening there?

http://aangirfan.blogspot.com.es/2012/07/l...of-torture.html

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 11:56 PM