IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
The Jefferson/Adams letters, AMAaaazing

Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 02:53 PM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Have you ever read them? John Adams was the real founding father, though his likeness is found nowhere. Not on money, not in statues, barely in schoolbooks.

Why? Because he was kinda like FM, or JDX in his wilder days (4 months ago), or painter in his spectacular recent post to Oliver, or me, refusing to look back. He was UNCONPROMISING when it came to LIBERTY for America. It won him many enemies, and, despite the fact that it was HE that chose Washingon to lead the troops, that it was HE that chose Jefferson to write the Declaration of Independence (because he knew Jefferson was a much better writer than he), because he was a BULLDOG when it came to what was important. He badgered the Continental Congress representatives into signing off, into telling King George and the Square Mile bankers, F#ck off. He pulled it off. By the width of the last hair on the bald head on top of his short and stout pear-shaped frame. But he did it, he succeeded, he bore a country. Except, no one wanted to hear his long-winded speeches after that, so they all sent him to France to hang out with Benjamin Franklin (who was by now nearly senile, spending all his time chasing French Women lol, not exactly John's cup of tea, the salt of the earth married {to saltiest of the earth Abigale}man that he was. )

Then he returned (after doggedly securing funds from Holland, of all places, (the English kicked Holland out of the Americas over a dispute about the location of Philadelphia - William Penn founded Philadelphia, mistakenly on Holland land, because he didn't check his maps carefully enough, Philadelphia was founded just outside of the territory he recieved from King George and on Netherland property lol. The kicker is, after all was said and done "New Amsterdam" became "New York").

Then, he was elected president. Adams was a short, bald, uncompromizing belligerent, but he was also a uniter. Back in those days, the guy who got the 2nd highest number of votes became vice-president. And that guy was Thomas Jefferson, Adam's friend.

Except, while Adams was in France, their ideas had split along different paths. Sort of like, the no-planer thing. Adams was in favor of a stong central government (though he didn't trust Hamilton who was in favor of a strong federal government controlled by English bankers - which Adams understood - so they are both thrown into the same "federalist" camp, despite the fact that one
was America's most righteous founding father and one was a traitor). Jefferson, on the other hand, was a die-hard "People's rights/States rights/no NWO!!!" kind of guy. Jefferson and Adams were, by that time, so different of mind that two parties had sprung up, and of course they were each attributed to one or the other.

Well, Adams' idea of forming a bridge fell on deaf ears. Jefferson was already posting articles in various newspapers calling Adams a dissinfo agent (TRUE! I SWEAR TO GOD!), and held his post as VP only in name for the duration of Adam's presidency.

The two didn't speak for decades.

Then, long after Jefferson's presidency, when they were all in their later years, Abigale (John Adam's wife), started trying to patch things up. The idea for a free America originally sprang from the friendship between Adams and Jefferson. For those two important men , who had so much in common, who both did so much to further the same goal, a goal that they thought up together, for them to not speak, to remain enemies for so long out of pride, was a sin in her eyes. So she startet to secretly write to friends of Jefferson, stating, incorrectly of course, that Adams was open to reopening conversation. (Women ! I LOVE THEM.)

It took years, but it worked. The result was HUNDREDS of letters between Jefferson and Adams, SPEWING, crying out to the world about their vision, relaying, in their own words, the birth of a free nation. I IMPLORE everyone to read the letters. The most inspiring communication between TRUTHERS. Ever.

Thomas Jefferson and John Adams both died on the same day. It was July 4th.

Adams died at his home in Massechusettes, not far from the Otis base from where the first fighter jets took off to fight off Flight 11.

Jefferson died at his home in Virginia, not so far from where the Langley jets took off.

I wonder if the souls of Adams and Jefferson were in those planes that day, trying to save the republic they worked so hard, they almost self-destructed over, to make a reality.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 05:26 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

P.S.

That post was not about Jefferon and Adams. It was about us.

(edit: reposted as Sanders - first posted mistakenly as 'Librarian' - (handle created to build a Library - I forget to re-log in sometimes)

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 19 2006, 05:30 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Excellent post Sanders/librarian (people are going to think you have multiple personality disorder soon..lol).

Someone said a while back when i first started my research i reminded them alot of John Adams. I havent studied the man, but going by your post, it kinda sounds familiar aside for the fact im much better looking and in better shape.. wink.gif

Although, i heard on that Olbermann clip that John Adams put reporters in jail. Were they anything like JREFer's? biggrin.gif

(sorry, couldnt resist, had to get my the govt loyalist site wise-crack in for the day.. actually.. some of them were pretty reasonable and professional.. but others are just.. blink.gif rolleyes.gif )

cheers!

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 05:35 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Oct 19 2006, 09:30 PM)
Although, i heard on that Olbermann clip that John Adams put reporters in jail. Were they anything like JREFer's? biggrin.gif

YESSS! It was EXACTLY like the JREFers, and Adams got flak for it till the day he died

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 19 2006, 05:39 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Well.. i wouldnt put JREFers in jail. But i would throw the disrespectful ones out of my house.. as we did. Let them spout all they want in their house..

Im sure they'll start another 20 page thread based on this one, havent been over there in a while... smile.gif

pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 05:41 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

[laugh]

You think they are reading this stuff already?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 19 2006, 05:48 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Im sure they probably have 5 more threads on me alone over there.

Anyway.. lets stick to Adams and Jefferson.. i always wanted to read up on this stuff.

Why did he put reporters in jail?

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Ohhh, it's like anything, long and convoluted and widely misunderstood. It was right during the time that Hamilton had conscripted 10,000 soldiers for Washington's (Washington was senile it was HIS) army, and was preparing a coup d'etat. The excuse for the new army was France - the XYZ scandal was in it's full throws, 3 American diplomats had been sent to France to work out the two countries problems, Robspierre had come to power and the French "revolution" was getting ugly, the dipomats hadn't been heard from and were suspected to have been taken hostage. Jefferson still supported the French no matter what, Hamilton was running around crying "freedom fries". Adams was trying to stay calm, but it just got so crazy that Congress passed the "aliens and sedition act" and Adams reluctantly signed it. He didn't personally put anyone in jail, but people were killed (in Pennsylvania or New Jersey I think?) before the uproar had subsided. Hamilton was eventually found out, his coup quelled. The dipolomats from France came back unharmed and confirmed Adam's take on the situation. Hamillton continued to ruffle people's feathers and was duly killed in a duel with Jefferson's VP, Aaron Burr. Burr was ostracised and left politics. Hamilton's face remains on the 10 dollar bill. He was a traitor by any standard. Adams was the most important founding father. He is remembered as a footnote of American history - because he was an uncompromising bulldog who pissed people off. Without him there would never have been an America - no way, not even close. He did EVERYTHING. The Constitution was practically all him.

What people remember about him though, is the 'Alien and Seditions Act'.

anti-the govt loyalist site stuff.

+Quote Post
Cary
post Oct 19 2006, 06:06 PM
Post #9

Ragin Cajun

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 5

If it's publicly viewable without registering (and we have Oliver here from there already) they're pissing their pants with it.

I spent about a half hour at the govt loyalist site today, and JDX has a major "fan club" there. LOL

Here's the wiki on the Alien and Sedition Act JDX.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alien_and_Sedition_Acts

And Hamilton was a spy for the Brits. His "code"? Get this "07" a prelude to the 007 Ian Fleming series of books and subsequent movies. He was working for the banksters from the UK and pushed the First National Bank of America. As is said down here for a justifiable homicide, "He needed killing."

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 06:08 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

biggrin.gif

dunno.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 19 2006, 06:14 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 19 2006, 06:06 PM)
It was right during the time that Hamilton had conscripted 10,000 soldiers for Washington's (Washington was senile it was HIS) army, and was preparing a coup d'etat.

So Hamilton drafted 10k from or for Washington? Im confused here...

(I knew i should have paid more attention in my history courses instead of chasing women...)

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Oct 19 2006, 06:37 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Hahahah !

It was all planned by Hamilton. He was (from before the revolution), Washington's most trusted lieutenant.
(Washington was like Dylan I quess, Hamilton was like Russell??? Erase that, I never said it. That was a JOKE ! )

... Anyway, Hamilton's entrance into the inner circle was on Washington's coattails. By the time of the XYZ affair, Washington had retired, he was old and pooped and had had enough. Hamilton used the French affair to form an army, to be used to effect a coup d'etat. He was to be in charge, but it was advertised as a re-constitution of Wahington's continental army to guard against any "French threat". Hamilton and his pals instigated an anti-French campaign targetting Robspierre's administration - the word TERROR by the way was first used to describe Robspierre's tactics. He was a crazy dude, but he never threatened America or did anything to harm the XYZ dipomats - he just wouldn't give them a straight answer on anything and made them sit around and wait. The American Congress assumed they had been taken prisoner.

In short, Hamilton used Washington's name and the manufactured "French threat" to form an army, which he controlled.

Hamilton was an agent of the Square Mile, the International bankers, the same people (their descendents in effect) that run things now, the same people that cooked up 9/11 IMO. He was a shill, a spy, a traitor. He tried to wreck the American experiment by force, but was found out by Adams.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Oct 19 2006, 06:48 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Thanks Sanders. That clears up quite a few things. I still have yet to get to the wiki article on the A-S Act. I just got off the phone with that military contact regarding the Oct Surprise. I posted his email up in this forum.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 28th January 2020 - 08:01 PM