IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
This Got Me Banned, @ DailyPaul

Sanders
post Feb 15 2008, 11:04 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

(Posted by me at DailyPaul recently:)

""Truthers" are not some militant group of crazies. There is no organized group. We are all just people. Do you subscribe to "group think"? That "truthers" are a special group of people, different from everyone else, people who's support of Ron Paul is not welcome?

Why don't we really try and spilt up into groups - those that accept Jesus Christ as their savior for example, and those that don't. Then let's ask Ron Paul which he accepts. Anyone who doesn't FIT, let's exclude. We must only accept those groups who think like we do ! F@%k freedom !

But seriously, folks, I'm so angry and sad tonight after reading through some of the recent threads. There's a serious lack of tolerance here lately. Why are truthers being attacked, or, worse, patronized?

I've held my tongue happily, I've ignored many threads regarding 9/11, as so many people here have all along, in the interest of trying not to alienate potential Ron Paul supporters. You people that are attacking "truthers" today, are you aware of how many Ron Paul supporters there are who have seen through the 9/11 lie and yet stay quiet about it, don't post about it, for the good of the campaign?

What some people call the Truth Movement is just people, people just as diverse as Ron Paul's supporters. There is no more peaceful or well educated group of people out there, from my own experience. These millions who, 7 years after the fact, refuse to give up, simply want to know WTF happened, want to know what's really behind the justification being used to hurl the US toward h@ll in a handbasket.

People say, 'where's the evidence?' There's a ton of it. Please don't shake your head, please read what I have to say, it's mercifully short... Steven Jones' x-ray spectrometry results on WTC debris and dust show conclusively that Thermate was used to demolish the trade towers. Beyond any reasonable doubt. The elements and their percentages that are present on the samples are not only consistent with Thermate use, but are a perfect match. There is no other rational explanation for the sulfur and other residual elements present in the debris, nor for the presence of molten iron at ground zero. The controlled demolition scenario is the only explanation which fits the evidence - and this is actual scientific evidence - despite the fact that it has been ignored, quelched and ridiculed.

WTC7 was not even addressed in the FEMA report. A 47 storey building, 100 yards away from the trade towers which was not hit by a plane, collapsed into it's footprint at free-fall speed (6.5 seconds) at 5:20 that afternoon. Fact. The US media barely reported the event. BBC news reported it though, 23 minutes before it happened ! In fact, BBC's New York correspondent stood there talking about the WTC7 collapse on camera while the building still stood mockingly behind her left shoulder in the background (until the link went dead, right before the building ACTUALLY collapsed). Why is this not news??? I just want to bash my head against the wall.

A group of professional pilots submitted a FOIA request for the AA77 FDR (black box) files and got them. They slaved over the data for months, analysed every file string, double and triple checked the results. AA77 didn't, couldn't have, hit the Pentagon - not according to the official black box data files. The plane was on a different course, could not have struck the light poles, and was too high to have hit the Pentagon. ALL of the independent files corraborate the same results. This is official data. Not news. No one cares.

But it must have been bin Laden, because president Bush said so. Because the FBI found the passport of one of the hijackers in the debris of the WTC. Fires so hot that structural steel core columns turned to rubber, yet a paper passport flew out of the pocket of a hijacker and floated to the street, incriminating the "hijackers" (patsies who recieved financing from Pakistan - oh, sorry, that wasn't news either).

Oh, I watched Loose Change. Oh, I read the Popular Mechanics debunk. Truthers are nut-jobs. Please, Loose Change was made by 3 kids - 22 year olds. They woke up a lot of young people, put some questionable info into the water, and, unfortunately and predictably, succeeded in polarizing people into camps - "truther" and non-truther. I have mixed feelings about the film. As for the Popular Mechanics debunk, common. What if (Hearst Corporation owned) Popular Mechanics has an agenda? (Hearst Corp. has a long history of using news to make war, going back to the Spanish/American war.) What if 9/11 was really what these "truthers" have been saying all along, the murder of 3000 American citizens to justify agressive wars in the Middle East and Central Asia - where the US is determined to assert its hegemony in order to control oil exports and crush rogue states which have long rejected western fiat-based Central Banking as per Islamic laws against usury?

I'm not posting this to be divisive, rather, in an attempt to convince those who reject these alternate theories of what happened on 9/11 that many "truthers" are in fact very serious about their research, and are in fact dedicated simply to addressing the issue empirically, to try and understand what this 'war on terror' is really based on. ...But these are just seeds for thought. The real issue is Ron Paul. The Federal Reserve is the head of the beast, as all "truthers" who have done their research understand. We support Ron Paul - we support him and this movement so much that, (with the exception of this long-winded post lol), we are happy to keep our mouths shut about 9/11, to not wear our 9/11 T-shirts to the rally in Washington - if it will increase the chances of finally getting an honest statesman into the White House. That's how deeply we who do not believe the official account of what happened on 9/11 support this movement to take back America from the corrupt characters presently in power (and I don't just mean the Bush administration).

Sound too "kooky"? I think the fact that the PATRIOT Act and the Military Commissions Act of 2006 are law is pretty kooky. I think the idea that the US government allows private bankers to issue the nation's currency at interest is pretty kooky. I think THIS WHOLE DAMN WORLD is pretty kooky.

Ron Paul isn't kooky though - he's a true hero, the kind that only comes around once in a century. I know it, any "truther" worth his salt knows it. That's why we're here.

Give us a break. We are all patriots. Regardless of what we all think about 9/11, we all know one thing - we are losing America, time is running out, we need to take back this country. We are all united behind Ron Paul."

My post was a little too honest I guess. Sanders BANNED again !!!

doh1.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
dv8
post Feb 15 2008, 12:27 PM
Post #2

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 160

I am F*king speechless Sanders. That was probably one of the most brilliantly crafted and sensitive responses I have ever read regarding 9/11,,,and you were banned for that!?!?!? Un-F*king-believable my friend. Your frustration level must be throught he roof. What else can one say but refuse to give up dude. You are doing all you can to spread the word and one by one maybe the day will come when enough people finally wake the f*k up and the tide can turn. Hopefully this realization wont occur from behind the chain links of a FEMA camp. For then it will all be too late. angry.gif

+Quote Post
Nunyabiz
post Feb 15 2008, 12:53 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,727

Well while I don't exactly share your infatuation with Ron Paul I do share your disdain of being banned from websites for absolutely no reason whatsoever.

I was recently banned from 911blogger for simply agreeing with Rob & Craig and after watching repeatedly Rob trying to explain it to Arabesque and him repeatedly not able to comprehend a single sentence I said "You aren't very bright are ya"?

For THAT I get banned from a site that I have been posting on for over 2 years?

I absolutely can not stand little kindernazi moderators.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Feb 15 2008, 01:43 PM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

QUOTE (Nunyabiz @ Feb 15 2008, 11:53 AM)
I absolutely can not stand little kindernazi moderators.

I know where you are coming from here. I quit with one site before being banned when a mod insinuated that I was believing crazy tin-pot theories.

My posts were always polite and measured unlike one poster, who in a public debate could be called a load mouthed ignoramus, who threw his toys all over the place and never got jumped on. I guess because he had made many more posts than me he outranked me.

I am watching and waiting for my time. wink.gif

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Feb 15 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,274

Sanders

that was such a well phrased posting that I wonder if Ron Paul knew about it and how you were treated?

If he didn't then he should know.

Write him a letter and explain.

+Quote Post
painter
post Feb 15 2008, 03:00 PM
Post #6

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Excellent letter, Sanders and, no, you shouldn't have been banned for it. My only question would be the use of the four letter f*ck word. I don't know what the rules are at RP but there are some forums where profanity isn't allowed.

Personally, I can not agree with those who take the position that advocating a new investigation into 9/11 is somehow political suicide. I disagree 100%. It's right up there with taking impeachment "off the table." Unacceptable and wrong from every angle. Ron Paul or any candidate doesn't have to say "I believe this or that" about 9/11. All that is necessary is to come out IN FAVOR OF a full, independent and transparent investigation. What is "controversial" about that? I believe numerous polls have shown that a majority of Americans have questions about 9/11.

9/11 is the Achilles heel of the whole SYSTEM: Government, MIC, "intelligence," Walstreet Banking, Media and the international corporate war against ALL of us. Pull that string and the whole ball begins to unravel. That's a good thing. That is exactly what we need -- unravel the tapestry of lies that has enslaved humankind for the last tree thousand years.

f*ck the so called "War on Terror," I want a War on Greed and a War on Deception and a War on War -- all of these are FAR more destructive to human society than ANY actual terrorism has ever been. We ALL suffer in ways we can not even imagine due to these interrelated strategies for social manipulation and control. Our whole personal environment -- mind, body, heart and soul -- have been utterly devastated by these institutionalized perversions of human character. NONE OF US are the people we COULD HAVE BEEN had we not been born into and programmed by this corrupt mind-f*ck we've been trained to call "civilization."

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 15 2008, 03:06 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (painter @ Feb 15 2008, 02:00 PM)
I want a War on Greed and a War on Deception and a War on War

thumbsup.gif handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Feb 15 2008, 07:42 PM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Well, there is one US presidential candidate left who gets even less media than Ron Paul, and she has supported an independent 9/11 investigation since about 2002.

Now I don't think there is a snowball's chance in hell that the PTB will allow her to be (s)elected, but whaddya do?

http://www.911truth.org/osamas/mckinney.html

McKinney on 9/11
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp9WOi1QcM4

McKinney Grills Rumsfeld
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eootfzAhAoU&feature=related

And here's our PNAC "friend" William Kristol's "Weekly Standard" position on Rep. McKinney:

[Wow, 3 British Petroleum banners in one article!]
http://www.weeklystandard.com/Content/Publ...05/079tehyf.asp

This post has been edited by dMole: Feb 15 2008, 07:42 PM

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Feb 15 2008, 11:40 PM
Post #9

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

QUOTE (painter @ Feb 15 2008, 03:00 PM)
I want a War on Greed and a War on Deception and a War on War

Be careful what you wish for.

You must remember how the good old U. S. of A. goes to war on things. They pick a noun or a tactic or a condition - poverty, drugs, waste, terror - then wave their arms and make grand speeches about how they are going to wipe this scourge from the face of the earth. They congratulate themselves heartily for being such grand fellows to undertake such a noble enterprise. Then they throw massive amounts of taxpayer - or, more recently, borrowed - money at it...

And the total supply of whatever it is they declared war on INCREASES, sometimes geometrically.

People well-placed in the War On _____whatever____ become obscenely rich.

Use caution.

+Quote Post
bill
post Feb 15 2008, 11:59 PM
Post #10

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Sanders

a very well realsoned post

Well done !

+Quote Post
painter
post Feb 16 2008, 12:05 AM
Post #11

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (maturin42 @ Feb 15 2008, 07:40 PM)
<s>
Be careful what you wish for.
<s>

Yeah, I guess you're right.

sad.gif

+Quote Post
Culper721
post Feb 16 2008, 10:38 PM
Post #12

Member No.: 396

QUOTE (Sanders @ Feb 13 2008, 01:04 PM) *
(Posted by me at DailyPaul recently:)

..."I'm not posting this to be divisive, rather, in an attempt to convince those who reject these alternate theories of what happened on 9/11 that many "truthers" are in fact very serious about their research, and are in fact dedicated simply to addressing the issue empirically, to try and understand what this 'war on terror' is really based on. ..."

doh1.gif

Why does everyone feel compelled to postulate 'alternative theories?'

Per 'the war on terror'....

Neither Article I nor Article II empower the Legislature or Executive to declare or wage war against gerund forms of verbs or states of mind.

Don't believe me; or you think the founding fathers would have tolerated such vague and poorly targeted objectives?

Try this:

Go down to your local rifle range, swing your barrel all over the place and inform the range officer that the rules don't apply to you because you're targeting "terror."

Make sure you bring a friend with a stop watch to clock how long it takes to get thrown out on your ass.

SIYOM,

Bob

This post has been edited by Culper721: Feb 16 2008, 10:41 PM

+Quote Post
André
post Feb 18 2008, 03:03 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 133

Biting my tongue as hard as I can... unsure.gif anyway I'm glad this primary nonsense is almost over !

+Quote Post
Wingmaster05
post Feb 18 2008, 11:15 AM
Post #14

Member No.: 487

QUOTE (André @ Feb 16 2008, 05:03 AM) *
Biting my tongue as hard as I can... unsure.gif anyway I'm glad this primary nonsense is almost over !

LOL.

yes, who knows Andre, it might be like old times again in a matter of weeks.

+Quote Post
Carl Bank
post Feb 18 2008, 12:22 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 121

Very, very good post, Sandy!

I can literally feel your frustration, or better:
The frustrastion I would have to stand if this
banning would have happen to me.

The ignorance about 9/11, the fear of almost
everybody even to touch it, even to think about
it, even to look at the contradicting evidence, even
to admit that it could possibly contain any kind of
truth makes me sick and mad as hell.

Thank you for this brilliant example of calm and
respectful argumentation. It is certainly worth to
be posted all over the place. Every place, imo.

Saturday, I met a long time girl friend of my father
who is a teacher in an elementary school in Berlin
for decades now, and I told her about Pilots for 9/11 Truth
and the obvious paralells to Germany 75 years ago, but
was only able to talk for 3 minutes before she said, she
doesn't want to hear about conspiracy theories and
immediately starts to attack me personally , saying
"You always were a teacher hater." and said,
she will not listen, because it is "too much information" and
that this is something, the Americans have to deal with,
and that Germany isn't affected.
I can't stand this kind of arrogance from people who's generation
told me in the history lessons about Nazi Germany that it is our
very first responsibility as Germans to be vigilant and make sure
that this won't happen again. And now it does happen again and
the same persons tell me that it doesn't matter for Germans. Mad! As! Hell!!

Again: Great to read your patient post, Sandy!

Carl

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Feb 18 2008, 01:18 PM
Post #16

Group Icon

You know, it's the polarization of America which we are really fighting against. On one level, it's Democrat/Liberal against Republican/Conservative, on yet another level it's Ron Paul against the establishment, and within that, truther against non/truther. (And in my own head it's idiot againt the informed!). But it's not (and shouldn't be) a question of who is right or who is wrong that endangers us all, it's the preponderance to split up into camps - as per the current screwed up American Way we can't all be in the same camp and have different opinions, immediately our opinion on key issues determine which camp we are in. Here in Japan, it's quite different. Pundits don't scream at their guests on TV, people don't argue about politics, people are allowed to have different opinions on various issues without being pushed into predetermined moulds.

I'm sure that if manystrom (the DailyPaul admin.) really read my post he wouldn't have banned me - what he did was brouse through it quickly at a moment when he was sick of hearing about 9/11 - not because I or other truthers had been talking about it, but, ironically, because "non-truthers" had for two days been posting threads pre-emptively dissing the "truthers" that they thought were going to ruin the Washington march. Hey, it's no biggy. I still support Ron Paul. I'll vote for anyone who wants to get rid of the Fed.

(BTW, two different posters there actually copied and saved my post before it was deleted and I was banned (why I don't know but I was flattered) - and reposted it in another thread afterwards.) biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Feb 18 2008, 01:25 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

QUOTE (Carl Bank @ Feb 22 2008, 11:22 AM) *
Saturday, I met a long time girl friend of my father
who is a teacher in an elementary school in Berlin
for decades now, and I told her about Pilots for 9/11 Truth
and the obvious paralells to Germany 75 years ago, but
was only able to talk for 3 minutes before she said, she
doesn't want to hear about conspiracy theories and
immediately starts to attack me personally , saying
"You always were a teacher hater." and said,
she will not listen, because it is "too much information" and
that this is something, the Americans have to deal with,
and that Germany isn't affected.
I can't stand this kind of arrogance from people who's generation
told me in the history lessons about Nazi Germany that it is our
very first responsibility as Germans to be vigilant and make sure
that this won't happen again. And now it does happen again and
the same persons tell me that it doesn't matter for Germans. Mad! As! Hell!!

Wow - I hope more Germans are like Carl and not like that teacher.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Feb 19 2008, 03:19 AM
Post #18

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

oddly enough, though you might like to think that ron paul is an anti-fascist, he isn't.

and never has been.

the proof of that.....that he kowtows to the bushit fairy tale concerning the events of 11/09/01.

oh yes, he asserts that the events were caused by those individuals that the bushits targeted, but that they had some justifiable cause[blowback].

the reality that the bushit state was responsible he works assiduously to avoid. he has never wanted to acknowledge the reptillian deceptions concerning the events of that day.

despite that, he garnered some support from those who know that the official explanations of the events of that day are/were a series of lies.

how come?

why did ron paul get a "by your leave" when he was as monstrous a prevaricator as george walker bush?

isn't ron paul just another george walker bush when it comes to the events of 11/09/01?

i sure think so.

republicans. the scum of the earth.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Feb 19 2008, 05:15 AM
Post #19

Group Icon

AC, I just don't understand how your take jives with Ron Paul's having been attacked and ignored in the media from day one. But you've every right to your opinion, I'll just go on record as saying I dissagree.

+Quote Post
Culper721
post Feb 19 2008, 06:06 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 396

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Feb 17 2008, 05:19 AM) *
oddly enough, though you might like to think that ron paul is an anti-fascist, he isn't.

and never has been.

the proof of that.....that he kowtows to the bushit fairy tale concerning the events of 11/09/01.

oh yes, he asserts that the events were caused by those individuals that the bushits targeted, but that they had some justifiable cause[blowback].

the reality that the bushit state was responsible he works assiduously to avoid. he has never wanted to acknowledge the reptillian deceptions concerning the events of that day.

despite that, he garnered some support from those who know that the official explanations of the events of that day are/were a series of lies.

how come?

why did ron paul get a "by your leave" when he was as monstrous a prevaricator as george walker bush?

isn't ron paul just another george walker bush when it comes to the events of 11/09/01?

i sure think so.

republicans. the scum of the earth.

Ah the luxury of suppositions and begging your own questions....

Fascism and '11/09/01'

Odd date; considering it's 9/11/01 in America.

Then again, 9/11 to any European fascist represents the "holiest day on the Nazi calendar" (Google it yourself)

What would happen if one were to apply the same anemic argumentation skills you illustrated in your post above to the 'conclusions' of said argument?

Hint: If you thought "ANYTHING" -- you're right!

But that's not all; since it would also illustrate how you're a burger shy of a Happy Meal and quite possibly require a rabies vaccination.

SIYOM,

Bob

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 08:05 AM