IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Banking Manouvre For Final Impact, high speed configuration inner ailerons

simba
post Feb 7 2010, 10:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,495

It’s been a while since my last contribution in the discussions on these forum but there is something I want to discuss about a small detail on UA 175 video footage I saw recently and specific the front view of the last banking maneuver just before hitting the south tower.

Maybe there is more, better or sharper footage we can verify to see if the inner aileron of the 767 is active. For the people who don’t know, a 767 has an inner and outer aileron and any 767 pilot can agree that in high speed configuration the inner aileron is active and due to the sharp banking it must be visible.

The reason for this is the fact that on other forums the plane/no-plane discussion is still alive and this can be one of the small proofs for both theories. Nevertheless we already know that the airspeeds as projected are far above the limits and impossible to fly on sea level with a 767.

Cheers…
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 7 2010, 11:52 AM
Post #2

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

The angle of bank of 175 is the thing that had puzzled me the most from the very start. How can a pilot lining up several miles out, even a rookie pilot, be that far off in the lineup? He very nearly missed the building completely.

My explanation is that it was a drone aircraft, and that some sort of homing device locked on in the last few seconds and commanded the bank. Just a theory. Can't remember which airplane hit which tower, but the impact point on one of the towers was a series of floors leased by a company owned by Paul Bremer. I theorize they had some sort of homing transmitter.

As for exceeding Vne or any other airspeed limitation, it can be done, but of course there is a penalty and a risk involved.

+Quote Post
BlueSky
post Jan 7 2011, 04:34 AM
Post #3

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,552

are the ailerons controlled manually?

how would the hijackers know how much to use?

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Jan 9 2011, 12:29 PM
Post #4

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

The ailerons are controlled by the control wheel in the cockpit. Computers of sorts determine whether the inboard or outboard surfaces are deflected, depending upon airspeed and aircraft configuration.

The pilot simply moves the control wheel.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2019 - 05:33 PM