Reply to this topicStart new topic
Summary Of Hard Evidence About The Mass Murder On 9/11, as of May 21, 2012

post May 21 2012, 11:17 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Posts: 38
Joined: 3-December 11
From: Everett, WA, USA
Member No.: 6,507

Summary of hard evidence about the mass murder on 9/11

Listen to physic professor Steven Jones talks about microscopic chips of nano-thermate and iron rich spheres.
Four random samples of World Trade Center dust collected by four people who will testify under oath about how, when and where they collected the samples. Nano-thermate and iron spheres were found in the dust.

Video taped statements by a woman to had friends who knew Dr. Steven Jones. This woman collected on sample of the dust.

Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) found1,3-Diphenylpropane in the WTC dust in great abundance. Its presence evidently puzzled EPA scientists, who had never seen it before. As it turns out, 1,3-Diphenylpropane is the signature chemical residue for an especially explosive sol-gel form of nano-thermite, which can be applied to a steel surface like spray paint.

Analysis of a piece of steel from WTC building seven had the eutectic formations on the steel. This piece of steel also had holes in it, like Swiss cheese and this steel beam had been reduced to half an inch from it original one inch thickness. FEMA noted that this piece of steel with its server corrosion and erosion (meaning disappearance of half the steel from the beam) was a very unusual event. A eutectic means an alloy (a mixture) of steel, but this alloy has a lower melting point us lower that structural steel. You can think of these eutectic formation as ice sickles made from liquid steel that froze (cooled). When eutectic formations were analyzed sulfur molecules were found to have mixed with the melted steel and froze on cooling into a new alloy (also known as an eutectic formation).

Nano-thermate is a compound that when ignited produces massive amounts of heat and sulfur is a byproduct of this chemical reaction.

Witnesses who were in the basement of the Twin Towers talk about explosions inside the basement.

WTC janitor pulls burn victim to safety after basement explosion rocks north tower seconds before jetliner hit top floors.
William Rodriguez, 44, who worked at the WTC for 20 years, usually arriving to work at 8:00am, the morning of 9/11 he reported 30 minutes late. If he'd arrived on time, it would have put him at the top floors just about the same time the jetliner hit the north tower.

But since he was late, Rodriguez found himself checking into work in an office on sub-level 1 when the north tower was hit. However, the sound and concussion of a massive explosion in the sub-levels right below his feet changed that.

"When I heard the sound of the explosion, the floor beneath my feet vibrated, the walls started cracking and it everything started shaking," said Rodriguez, who was huddled together with at least 14
other people in the office.

Rodriguez said Anthony Saltamachia, supervisor for the American Maintenance Co., was one of the people in the room who stands ready to verify his story.

"Seconds after the first massive explosion below in the basement still rattled the floor, I hear another explosion from way above," said Rodriguez. "Although I was unaware at the time, this was the airplane
hitting the tower, it occurred moments after the first explosion."

But before Rodriguez had time to think, co-worker Felipe David stormed into the basement office with severe burns on his face and arms, screaming for help and yelling "explosion! explosion! explosion!"

David had been in front of a nearby freight elevator on sub-level 1 about 400 feet from the office when fire burst out of the elevator shaft, causing his injuries.

"He was burned terribly," said Rodriguez. "The skin was hanging off his hands and arms. His injuries couldn't have come from the airplane above, but only from a massive explosion below. I don't care what the government says, what scientists say. I saw a man burned terribly from a fire that was caused from an explosion below.

"I know there were explosives placed below the trade center. I helped a man to safety who is living proof…”"I have tried to tell my story to everybody, but nobody wants to listen. “

After Rodriguez escorted David to safety outside the WTC, he returned to lead the others in the basement to safety as well. While there, he also helped two other men trapped and drowning in the basement elevator shaft, another result he says of the explosives placed below.
Rodriguez said, "I met with the 9/11 Commission behind closed doors and they essentially discounted everything I said regarding the use of explosives to bring down(below) the north tower. "And I contacted NIST previously four times without a response.


Mike Pecoraro, an engineer who is part of the crew that services the WTC complex, is at work in the mechanical shop in the second subbasement of the north WTC tower when it is hit. When the room he is in starts filling with white smoke and he can smell kerosene (jet fuel), he heads up stairs with a co-worker towards a small machine shop on the C level. Yet, he says, “There was nothing there but rubble. We’re talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press—gone!” He then heads for the parking garage, yet finds that “there were no walls, there was rubble on the floor, and you can’t see anything.” He ascends to the B level where he sees a 300-pound steel and concrete fire door, which is lying on the floor, wrinkled up “like a piece of aluminum foil.” When Pecoraro makes it into the main lobby, he sees massive damage: “The whole lobby was soot and black, elevator doors were missing. The marble was missing off some of the walls. 20-foot section of marble, 20 by 10 foot sections of marble, gone from the walls.… Broken glass everywhere, the revolving doors were all broken.

Firefighter’s eyewitness accounts of liquid steel and explosions and a steel beam six inches thick bent without cracks.
A fire chief stated eight weeks after 9/11 the steel was still at about 1,500 degree F., red hot and fire fighter had to spray fire holes on the wreckages to cool the steel.

The melting point of typical structural steel is ~1510ºC (2750ºF).

Photo of a 5’ X 5’X 2’ rock composed of mostly steel with other wreckage imbedded in it. The only way this sold chuck of steel could have been made is from liquid steel that formed a pool and when it cooled, frozen into this massive bolder.

Prior to 9/11, no high rise building has collapsed due to fire.
Here is a very good U-tube animation showing the 47 core columns of the Twin Towers.

World Trade Center building six?
At 10:05 am the south tower collapsed. The official story was that WTC6 dust cloud was from the collapse.

here is a photo of the south tower collapsing, and you can see the darken sides of building six in the left side of this photo. The darken side of WTC 6 had to be due to fire or an explosion.

Hole in WTC6 has no debris pile in it, Most likely an explosion blew all the wreckage to dust.

The easiest case to prove is the way WTC building 7 collapsed.

NIST was forced to change their theory as to why this building collapsed, that is the pancake theory. They could not explain this, and they did not give any other theory as to what happened, yet it is there job to understand why this happened so that it does not happen again.

For the first 2.5 seconds after the roof of WTC building 7 fell down at free fall speed. That is roof of the building fell at the same speed as if you dropped a baseball off the top a buildings and if fell thru thin air. According to the laws of physics, all objects fall due to the force of gravity and accelerate faster and faster until they hit the ground. It does not matter if the object is a baseball or a steel ball weighing ten times as much.

If fires weaken steel beams, in various sections of the building to cause the collapse, this can not account for the nearly symmetrical collapse straight down. And the total time it took for the whole building to fall, was just slightly slower than freely falling thru thin air.

WTC 7 Sound Evidence for Explosions

9/11/2001: After the initial blast [Flight 11 hitting WTC 1], Housing Authority worker Barry Jennings, 46, reported to a command center on the 23rd floor of 7 World Trade Center. He was with Michael Hess, the city's corporation counsel, when they felt and heard another explosion. First calling for help, they scrambled downstairs to the lobby, or what was left of it. "I looked around, the lobby was gone. It looked like hell," Jennings said. [Traverse City Record Eagle 9/11/2001]

June 23, 2008 On the morning of 9/11, Barry Jennings, 52, was called to go to the Center after something hit the north WTC1. He was the Deputy Director of the Emergency Services Department (Center) for New York, within World Trade Center building 7 (WTC7). He had worked for 33 years for the Office of Emergency Management during activations of the Center. The mission of the Center was to coordinate the actions during an emergency for several agencies.

Jennings and Michael Hess went up to the Center which was on the 23 floor of the WTC7 Then they got to Center, they found it had been abandoned. They that the workers there had left in a hurry, leaving, hot coffee cups still steaming and half eaten sandwiches. He made a phone calls and they was told to get out of the building.

Michael Hess will not return phone calls or agree to interviews from the 9/11 truth reporters. Mr. Hess, one of Rudy Giuliani's highest ranking appointed officials, New York city's corporation counsel, Hess is a Yale and Harvard graduate, a lawyer who has represented the United States in numerous major cases). He is a founding Partner and Senior Managing Director of Giuliani Partners LLC. http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_am...ngs_3a_wtc_.htm

On their way out of WTC7, an explosion occurred under the stairway they were on.
Jennings says he was on at the six floor landing and he was left hanging on to something after the stairway fell away. He climbed up and then walked back up to the eight floor.

They were trapped for some two hours, inside WTC7 and while both building collapsed. All that time, he was hearing explosions going off. When the firemen finally took them down to the lobby in building 7, the lobby appeared as if an explosion had occurred there and so badly damaged that he didn’t recognized where he was.

Jennings stated, …” I know what I heard, I heard explosions," the lobby was so .
Here is web address of a video tape made of an interview of Jennings from a year ago (about June 2007).

Jennings talked to the 9/11 commission, but his witness testimony was not included in their report?
NIST asserted that there were no reports of explosions. In his statement Richard Gage identified numerous witnesses who heard explosions before WTC-7 collapsed.

There were 15 US military exercises ongoing on Sept. 11, 2001.

On June 1, 2001, a document was issued changing the earlier DOD procedures for dealing with aircraft piracy (hijacking) or request for destruction of derelict airborne objects. This change now required Secretary of Defense Rumsfeld have the responsible for issuing intercept orders and stripped the authority from the Deputy Director for Operations (DDO), at the National Military Command Center (NMCC).

NORAD (Northeast Air Defense Sector of the US (NEADS): exercise scenario
Sept. 6, 2001: Tokyo to Anchorage flight hijacked by “Mum Hykro” to Vancouver, BC and San Francisco
Sept. 6, 2001: Seoul to Anchorage flight hijacked by “Lin Po” to Seattle
Sept. 9. 2001: UK to NYC flight hijacked, blown up
Sept. 10, 2001: ILyushin IL-62, from Cuba hijacked by asylum seekers,lands at Dobbins AFB in Georgia. http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?p=1060805313

Mike Ruppert says, he has an on-the-record statement from someone in NORAD that on the day of 9/11 The Joint Chiefs of Staff (Richard B. Myers) and NORAD were conducting a joint, live-fly, hijack Field Training Exercise (FTX) which involved at least one (and almost certainly many more) aircraft under US control that was posing as a hijacked airliner”.
Mike Ruppert – June 5, 2004, editor of FTW www.fromthewilderness.com
Source: Crossing the Rubicon by Michael C. Ruppert, 2004)

There was also a “live-fly” Air Force exercise Vigilant Warrior that was being run by the Joint Chiefs of Staff (Richard B. Myers) and NORAD. This war game involved at least one real commercial aircraft being flown to simulate exactly the kind of airliner hijack emergency that actually happened on 9/11, commercial jets used like missiles and flying them into building. Major Don Arias of NORAD confirmed this information. http://www.globalpublicmedia.com/transcripts/159

Ken Merchant in fact told the 9/11 Commission that Apollo Guardian had been “running on September 11, 2001.” HE is NORAD’s joint exercise design manager, the National Military Command Center (NMCC) at the Pentagon. Ken Merchant called Vigilant Guardian a “full-blown nuclear war” exercise. According to the Denver Post, it would involve “ever-escalating scenarios, from strained diplomacy to the outbreak of conventional warfare that headed inexorably toward nuclear conflict.”

William Arkin wrote in 1997 that Global Guardian was “merely one of many practice Armageddons the military continues to stage.” He then named other “practice Armageddon” exercises. For example, the “Air Combat Command, which flies B-1, B-2, and B-52 bombers,” conducted an exercise called “Crown Vigilance,” and the U.S. Space Command, “which operates land-based missiles,” ran an exercise called “Apollo Guardian.”

7 July 2005 London bombings Why is it that the London bombs go off just as the Congress is debating extending the Patriot Act? The thing about intelligence analysis, is that it is looking for patterns that defy the common sense rule or statistical probablity that the event(s) were not due to chance.
And a coincidence, another astronomical event occurred when the British secret service, with a company of 1000+ officers, were conducting a terror drill based on a scenario in which the exact same targets, would be attacked at the exact same stations, at the exact same time, you are absolutely oblivious to reality. That is an astronomical coincidence.

John Loftus, a terrorism expert and a former prosecutor for the US Justice Department, has revealed that the so-called mastermind of the July 7th bombings, Haroon Rashid Aswat, is actually a British intelligence asset. Loftus revealed that the so-called Al-Muhajiroun group, based in London had formed during the Kosovo crisis, when fundamentalist Muslim leaders were recruited by MI6 to fight in Kosovo, as he explains, "Believe it or not, British intelligence actually hired some Al-Qaeda guys to help the Muslim rights in Albania and in Kosovo.

The anthrax attacks occurred on September 18, 2001 and just seven days after 9/11.
And there was a super militarized anthrax attack soon after 911 that could only be made at a US government bio-lab.
On Jan 24, 2002, Senate Majority Leader Tom Daschle claims that on this day Cheney calls him and urges that no 911 inquiry be made. He is repeatedly pressured thereafter. (Newsweek, 2/4/02). The Bush administration tried to stall the 911 commission investigation for one year and later starved the commission of funds and refused to share much information with the Commission.


Radar data that was released by the NTSB from flights AA 11 and UA175 ,Boeing 767-200 jets that hit the Twin Towers is false. NTSB radar data show that flight AA 11 flew into the WTC at 430 knots (495 mph) and flight UA 175 at 510 knots (587 mph ) both at very low altitude where air is very dense.
Boeing Aircraft Corporation states the maximum speed of a 767-200 at low altitudes (say 1,000 feet above sea level is 360 knots (414 mph).Why do they state this?It is because they have tested the design of 767s and at test speeds of around 500 plus mph, the wings would be torn off. Furthermore, the 767 jet engines are not powerful enough to the airplane going 495 or 587 mph.

Therefore, we know radar data of the speed of AA 11 and UA 175 given by NTSB is false.

People just do not understand how much training and experience it takes to fly a 767 or 757. Experienced 767 and 757 pilots stated that they could not hit the Twin Towers with the 9 mph cross wind blowing that day or the Pentagon and at these NTSB claimed speeds. Some also tried to do this in a flight simulation and could not do it. Therefore, it was humanly impossible to fly these jets and hit those buildings.
For more detail see
and note below the evidence of faked video of the radar pictures
The FBI and later the 9/11 Commission claimed that not one of the four "black boxes" from Flights 11 and 175 was ever found in the World Trade Center rubble. Whereas the government line has been that all four boxes were destroyed. (ABC 9/17/01).

Two men who worked extensively in the WTC wreckage reported that they'd helped federal agents locate the black boxes —and that the agents immediately carted them off, never to be seen or heard since (Philadelphia Daily 10/28/04).

Thirteen eye witnesses stated that on 9/11 that they say a commercial jet fly by a gas station near the Pentagon. Everyone one of them described the direction of the planes flight path toward the Pentagon, however, they described the jet as having flown on the wrong side of the gas station. This made it impossible for it to hit the Pentagon where the damage occurred. All 13 were not in a place to actually see whether or not this jet hit the Pentagon. a must see video of these witnesses telling their story http://www.citizeninvestigationteam.com/nsa.html

And CitizenInvestigationTeam.com

Kate Snow, a CNN correspondent, was standing two blocks from the Capitol when she saw an airplane. Snow mentioned it on-air, adding that a security guard told her it was responsible for the decision to evacuate the seat of government. In his book Against All Enemies, Richard A. Clark mentions that the decision to evacuate the White House was made after a warning from the Secret Service about the approach of an unidentified aircraft.

During the evacuation of the White House on 9/11 Linda Brookhart captured a photo of the mystery plane in the air above her. She took this photograph as she was standing near the Old Executive Office Building (located immediately next to the White House). Linda explained that after she walked outside she was standing in the street talking with a security guard when she just happened to look up and see the plane. She then snapped the excellent photo with her Pentax.

If you go to the link http://www.rense.com/general76/missing.htm and see her photo. It is a photo of a four engine Jet, possibly a Boeing 747, not a 757 which has only two engines.

We know that the commission had access to the NTSB flight path study because the footnotes of the 9/11 Commission Report cite this document. So why weren't we not told what jet flew over the White House at about 9:45 am, the time people were rapidly evacuating from the White House?[CNN, 9/11/2001; CNN, 9/12/2001]

The pentagon has dismissed the news reports and claims that it knows nothing about a large plane circling over Washington on 9/11.
9:43 a.m.: American Airlines Flight 77 crashes into the Pentagon, sending up a huge plume of smoke. Evacuation begins immediately.

During the 9/11 war game, Global Guardian, US defense readiness condition from Defcon 5, to DEFCON 3, the highest alert level for 28 years.
Also as part of Global Guardian, three E-4B National Airborne Operations Center planes that were based at Offutt Air Force Base were airborne on September 11. The E-4B, nicknamed the “Doomsday” plane during the Cold War, is a militarized version of a Boeing 747-200. It is equipped with advanced communications equipment, and in times of national emergency can act as an alternative command post from which top government officials can direct forces, execute war orders, and coordinate actions by civil authorities. Even after Global Guardian was terminated, the three E-4Bs remained in the air.
For example, when Lieutenant General Thomas Keck, the commander of the 8th Air Force at Barksdale Air Force Base, who had been monitoring the Global Guardian exercise, was told a plane had crashed into the World Trade Center, he initially thought this was a simulated scenario.

Dr. Sherman lived 12 miles downwind from the Pentagon. She worked for the Radiation and Public Health Project, and on September 11, 2001, she turned on the Geiger counter that she uses in the work and it showed an extremely high reading more than eight to ten times higher than normal background radiation. Dr. Sherman called her co-worker Dr. Leuren Moret, and he advised her to "Get out of town, and don't come back until it has rained three times." They took photographs of the readings on the Geiger counter as proof to back up their story.

They also called the EPA, HAZMAT, and FBI and told them to "Get all those emergency response workers suited up. They need to be protected." On September 13, 2001, EPA called back concurred that there was radiation at the Pentagon. "Yup, the Pentagon crash rubble was radioactive, and we believe its depleted uranium…" FACT


Dennis Cimino got a copy of the video of the radar pictures displayed on the radar screen of the air traffic controllers on 9/11 thru a FOIA request. This video tape is called RADES 84 radar data. On analyzing this video, Cimino learned that the digital staggering of radar sweeps is the result of playback of recorded digital video recording. When Cimino plotted the radar sweep times, he saw a 24.7 second delay in the Northeast US Air Defense Sector's, (NEADs) feed. As well he saw digital staggering. From this it can be proved that someone recorded the data on the flight data recorder, two years earlier. Radar is never delayed 24.7 seconds before 911.

Cimino states that it is clear that the FAA and NTSB providing altered data (re-mastered via digital recording), hence, not reliably verifiable records of the air picture in the NEADs sector that day at all. Deeper analysis of the radar sweep interval timing data requires much harder work to do but usually proves the stuff is fake.

Cimino found that someone delayed the radar picture sent to NEADS air defense operators by almost 24.7 seconds for the recorded prior exercise video to be injected into the radar pipeline, mixed with REAL targets, as well as some targets removed to prevent possible interception.
The digital stagger in the radar sweep times in the NEADS sector proves that the data wasn't just recorded digitally once, using SPH-2 RAVIR type radar recording technology, but that it was also replayed and then that data recorded yet again.

Cimino discovered someone replayed recorded video from prior exercises to legitimize the radar tracks for airliners that weren't even involved that day at all.
Cimino also learned that had real interceptors been sent to those locations the radar said targets existed, that NO INTERCEPTS WOULD HAVE OCCURRED because NO AIRCRAFT WERE IN THOSE PLACES, as the entire NEADS radar picture was not REAL TIME RADAR STRICTLY!!!
The NEADS radar was injected not with random targets but recorded video. Recorded from prior exercises. interestingly all claims by the people that this radar data wasn't delayed by the nearly 24.7 seconds for the obvious reason, is an attempt to cover up the fact that the NORAD people used recorded radar for NEADS from a year prior, recorded in the NEADS radar system.

Cimino did extensive analysis of that data and saw the sweep time staggering that is a product of aliasing due to digital processing and he says it gets worse when it's recorded, played back, and recorded yet again. All of the radar sweep intervals in the NEADS air defense sector on 9/11 took on aliasing versus analog timing, meaning not just recorded once, but recorded more than once, digitally.

Radar antenna rotation rates are ANALOG. When plotted on a statistical plot, they have a nice sinusoidal bell curvature. When recorded and replayed and re-recorded, the nice bell curve becomes a nice STAIR STEP issue. And the absolute aircraft positions from RADES 84 and NEADS are slewed in time by nearly 24.7 full seconds in absolute position based on target speeds and positions per their radar data blocks.
There was extensive evidence of tampering.

Dennis Camino had proven the radar fakery and radar data was not 'live' stuff. He knew that extensive false targets made it impossible for the F-16s to find their (Air Force refueling) tankers that day because the simulated radar was kept running well beyond when all aircraft had crashed. On Sept 11th., the exercise video (aka radar injection) was allowed to continue to be piped to NEADS air defense radar screen watcher (operators) for an additional half hour before it ceased. In other words, somehow the electric cables that brought in the signals from the radar antenna was hacked and fake radar blips injected.
Dennis Camino has worked on Air Traffic Control (ATC) radar equipment and knows exactly what the capabilities are and he was do the certification on them. He is also a pilot who's very familiar with radar systems, and radar data recording devices from 1974 onwards. http://911scholars.ning.com/forum/topics/s...Comment%3A38598

The data released by the N.T.S.B. from UA 77 ’s Flight Data Recorder
(FDR) was faked.

It shows the aircraft making a 6 G. descending, 360 degree turn and
then accelerating 150 knots faster than a 757 could ever possibly fly
at that altitude. Also according to the FDR, the yoke and rudder were
not pushed during this maneuver. This is impossible.

The air is too dense at the altitude such that the 757 hit between the
first and second floors of the Pentagon. The FDR showed that the jet
was flying at 465 knots, but the jet’s engines could not push the
aircraft that fast in this denser air. At higher altitudes commercial
jets can fly much faster. The flight data recorder also shows jet
flying level. It is impossible to fly a 757 in level flight at over
350 knots without the nose going upward. The pilot would lose control
of the aircraft. Maybe if the plane was doing a full nose-down dive
toward the ground, over 350 knots could be achieved, but the wings
would likely break off before the jet hit the ground.

The FDR also show that when UA 77 descended from higher altitude down
below 18,000 feet and the alleged hijacker adjusted the altimeter for
the exact pressure for the Washington DC airports. This is
impossible because they did not use the radio to contract the airport
to get the correct air pressure. The alleged hijackers could not have
so precisely guessed the correct altimeter setting as was recording on
the FDR.

When the aircraft was allegedly hijacked, the airplane was flying on
auto-pilot. The slightest pressure by the pilots on the yoke or
rudder petals would have instantly disengage the auto-pilot, if we are
to believe the hijackers used force to rip control of the jet away
from the pilots. The FDR shows no indication of a struggle and only
shows the auto-pilot remained on the whole time the terrorist were
taking control of the airplane, turned off the transponders and failed
to reply to the air traffic controller - aka lost radio contact with
the jet.

The initial claim by the government as to why the FDR memory stopped
recording too high (380 feet above the ground), is that the recorder
failed six seconds before impact. This stopping of recording of data
is BS. The FDR is designed to keep recording at the very least, 500
milliseconds after building impact, partly due to the fact that the
FDR is located on the Boeing 757 aircraft in the tail of the plane.
Also 380 feet is too high to have hit the light poles on the approach
to the Pentagon.

More that does not add up about United Airlines flight 77.
The two, nearly 7 ton, RB-211, Rolls Royce engines on this plane were
an every so solidly predictable 48 feet apart, yet not holes in the
Pentagon outer wall were seen.

Post cleanup of the Pentagon / Department of Defense poured as much as
24 inches of gravel and aggregate in the approach area where the blow-
back from the impact with that wall was known to contain Depleted
Uranium contamination. How the D.U. got there is a big mystery.
A ‘spook’ U.S. Navy C-130 Hercules flew over the Pentagon and was seen
by witnesses directly over head. Later this pilot stated he never
got within 4 nautical miles. Why did he lie?

You don’t just jump into a C-130 and fire it up in a minute and
launch. Just the pre-flight would have taken several minutes to
perform. In other words, it had it’s orders long before it launched
that day. This was a specially equipped ‘spook’ bird, an intelligence
asset bird, and like the orbiting E-4B Air Force flying command post,
which was in the sky that morning as a part of an Air Force war game/
exercise, Amalgam VIRGO and other Air Force exercises before the jets
started crashing into buildings on 9/11.


Dennis Cimino and Jim Fetzer have pointed out the reasons they prove someone faked the Flight Data Recorder data they were given via a FOIA request. FACT.

The Flight Data Recording released via a FOIA requires to Dennis Cimino had "two data fields being zeroed out. without those, there can... never be any linkage of the FDR to an 'N' number (the serial number of the jet airplane) in the FAA registry. not because the 'N' number is in the AC ID field, but the AC ID FIELD number is directly traceable to an N-Number in the FAA registry, and the FLEET ID shows which carrier it went to should be present and link the data to a specific aircraft and fleet." FACT

The software used by the manufacturer of the Flight Data Recorder (made by L3 Communications), has an alleged "bug". A "bug" is an error in the programming of the software and could cause the whole program to crash the operation of the FDR. The NTSB and L3 have been contacted, along with an Aviation Safety Report being filed with NASA. There hasn't been any reply confirming such a "bug". FACT

Flight 93: Shanksvill PA crash

The FBI had interviewed the US Solicitor General Theodore (Ted) Olson. A report of that interview indicates that Olson told the FBI agents that his wife, Barbara Olson, had called him twice from Flight 77.

Olson falsely stated he was in his Justice Department office watching World Trade Center on the TV news when his wife calls.
He falsely says, "She told me that she had been herded to the back of the plane. She mentioned that they had used knives and box cutters to hijack the plane. She mentioned that the pilot had announced that the plane had been hijacked." [CNN, 9/14/01 ©] He claims that he tells her that two planes have hit the WTC. [Telegraph, 3/5/02] He said "She feels nobody is taking charge." [CNN, 9/12/01] He didn't know if she was near the pilots, but at one point she asks, "What shall I tell the pilot? What can I tell the pilot to do?" [CNN, 9/14/01 ©] Then she gets cut off without warning. [Newsweek, 9/29/01] The call is said to have lasted about a minute. [Washington Post, 9/12/01 (B)] By some accounts, his warning of that planes have hit the WTC comes later in a second phone call. [Washington Post, 9/21/01] In one account, Barbara Olson calls from inside a bathroom. [Evening Standard, 9/12/01] In another account, she is near a pilot, and in yet another she is near two pilots. [Boston Globe, 11/23/01]

The FBI in 2006 presented, as evidence in the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui trial that ruled out this
possibility Barbara Olsen making any phone calls to her husband. In the FBI report on American Airlines flight 77, it listed one attempted call from Barbara Olson, which was "unconnected" and hence lasted "0 seconds."

FBI report, the only two cell phone calls made from all four flights. According to this report, there were only two cell phone calls from United 93, and they were made at 9:58, shortly before the plane crashed, when it was down to 5,000 feet. This was an astounding discovery and implication that Ted lied. FACT
It is a crime to lie to the FBI agents. Although this should have produced front-page headlines, it has thus far not been reported by any mainstream publication. http://rinf. com/alt-news/ tag/false- flag

Debit field was eight miles long.

Dr. David Ray Griffin, which lists over 100 lies included in the official 9/11 Commission report. This article is an excellent summary/companion to Dr. Griffin's newest book, The 9/11Commission Report: Omissions and Distortions.
The 9/11 Commission report failed to mention that there
were already two fighter jets that were in the sky or on the runway
stationed at Pomona AFB near Atlantic City, and they were not notified
of the emergency. They were close enough to intercept UA 175 only
eight minutes away. These jets had bullets but were sent back to
their hangers “for better armament” (most likely air to air missiles). By the time they got the missiles it was too late. * see source note below.

21. The lie that Flight 77 flew almost 40 minutes through American airspace towards Washington without being detected by the military's radar.

24. The omission of Secretary of Transportation Norman Mineta's testimony, given to the Commission itself, that Vice-President Cheney and others in the underground shelter were aware by 9:26 that an aircraft was approaching the Pentagon.

8:45 a.m. (all times are EDT): A hijacked passenger jet, American Airlines Flight 11 out of Boston, Massachusetts, crashes into the north tower of the World Trade Center, tearing a gaping hole in the building and setting it afire.

9:03 a.m.: A second hijacked airliner, United Airlines Flight 175 from Boston, crashes into the south tower of the World Trade Center and explodes. Both buildings are burning.

a. The omission of multiple testimonies, including that of Norman Mineta to the Commission itself, that Cheney was in the PEOC before 9:20.

b. The lie that Cheney did not reach the underground shelter (the PEOC) [Presidential Emergency Operations Center] until 9:58

According to the 9/11 Commission, several air traffic controllers at Washington Dulles International Airport at 9:32 a.m., notice a fast-moving target, which was assumed to be American Airlines Flight 77, heading eastbound on their radar screens. [9/11 COMMISSION, 7/24/2004, PP. 25; 9/11 COMMISSION, 8/26/2004, PP. 33

Air traffic controller Danielle O'Brien reported afterwards: "I noticed the aircraft. It was an unidentified plane to the southwest of Dulles, moving at a very high rate of speed" …( Another air traffic controller, Tom Howell said) .." `Yes. Oh, my gosh, yes! Look how fast he is.'" According to O'Brien, the aircraft is between 12 and 14 miles away when she notices it. It is heading for what is known as Prohibited Area 56 (P-56), which is the airspace over and near the White House, at a speed of about 500 miles per hour. [ABC, 10/24/2001; ABC NEWS, 10/24/2001; DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION, 8/4/2005]
Due to the aircraft's high speed and the way it is being flown, Dulles Airport controllers mistake the alleged AA 77 for a military fighter jet (see (9:25 a.m.-9:37 a.m.) [WASHINGTON POST, 9/12/2001; ABC NEWS, 10/24/2001; MSNBC, 9/11/2002]

At 9:30 a.m. that morning a member of staff on the NEADS operations floor complained about simulated material that was appearing on the NEADS radar screens. He said: "You know what, let's get rid of this goddamn sim. Turn your sim switches off. Let's get rid of that crap." Four minutes later (9:34 a.m.), Technical Sergeant Jeffrey Richmond gave an instruction to the NEADS surveillance technicians, "All surveillance, turn off your sim switches." (A "sim switch" presumably allows a technician to either display or turn off any simulated material on their radar screen.) FACT

On 9/11 Cheney ordered the stand down of the air defense missiles
around the Pentagon and the Washington DC area
Secret Service’s Technical Services Division (TSD) operates the Secret
Service’s Tigerwall air surveillance system. The TSD timeline states
that at 9:18 am “SAIC (Secret Service Special Agent in Charge) Carl
Truscott learned that an aircraft had been identified en-route to the
Washington area.” Therefore, we have officially prepared documentation
that indicates Truscott was aware of a hijacked plane heading for
Washington at least 18 minutes before the official account says the
vice president was moved from his office.

The authoritative command system appeared to be below ground in the
PEOC (Presidential Emergency Operations Center) where Dick Cheney was
leading the activities. The TSD document released by FOIA shows that
when Assistant Division Chief Spriggs arrived in the PEOC, at 9:30 am,
Cheney and Rice were already there along with ten other “Presidential
and Vice Presidential staff.” Carl Truscott was the lead Secret
Service agent in the PEOC, the one who was in coordination with
Garabito, and the one who was most closely coordinating with Dick

These TSD documents confirm that the Secret Service knew that two
hijacked planes were headed toward Washington during the time that
Cheney and SAIC Truscott were in the PEOC, and well before Flight 77
was reported to have crashed into the Pentagon.

Author Lynn Spencer, who NORAD Commander General Ralph Eberhart says
“tells it all and tells it well,” wrote that “the Secret Service also
has certain authority over the military and, in this case, the DCGuard.” That is, the Secret Service had the authority to order the
scrambling of interceptor jets on 9/11. And of course, with the
president indisposed for a brief period, the vice president was the
commander in chief of the military.

The Secret Service, which has been using an air surveillance system
called Tigerwall for some time after September 2000, and was tracking
both American 77 and United 93 as they approach Washington and assumes
the White House is a target. And according to Secret Service agent
Barbara Riggs, the agency is “able to receive real time information
about other hijacked aircraft,” through “monitoring radar and
activating an open line with the FAA.” [US DEPARTMENT OF THE NAVY,

Riggs will later say, “The Secret Service prepared to defend the
facility. [New York Times, 9/12/2001; MSNBC, 9/22/2001; Daily
Telegraph, 12/16/2001; Washington Post, 1/27/2002; Associated Press,
8/19/2002; 9/11 Commission, 6/17/2004; PCCW Newsletter, 3/2006]

The jet that hit the Pentagon, United Airlines flight 77 was able to
penetrate that highly protected airspace without the proper MODE 4A
military I.F.F. response, (indentify friendly or foe – enemy aircraft)
and no communications with air traffic control of any kind, no
clearance issued of any kind, and yet UA 77 flew a nice leisurely 330
degree turn after passing right past the White House, the more
desirable high value target.

The Identification Friend or Foe system uses a special MODE 4A feature
that only military aircraft use, and requires special encryption.
Additionally, a mission specific MODEX aka SEDSCAF number for each
plane is assigned and if it must meet the PLAN OF THE DAY for the
area. The proper MODEX / SEDSCAF NUMBER is what enables an aircraft
then to penetrate prohibited or military restricted airspace such as
that which surrounds both the White House and the Pentagon, as well as
a number of military installations around the globe.
Without this IFF any aircraft would be shot down. No “if”s, no “and”s
and no “but”s!!!!

The Washington, D.C. area has Raytheon “Basic Point Defense” missile
battery armament embedded on several building rooftops, using Sea
Sparrow air defense missiles.

In any case, there was plenty of warning that an unknown and presumed
hostile target was inbound to the Washington, D.C. area from the area
around West Virginia to the east, and more than sufficient time
existed to scramble fighters and or light off the Basic Point Missile
Defense or BPDMS radar systems. There anti-aircraft missile defenses
have been installed in rooftops in the Washington, D.C. area since the
mid 1980’s. In all likelihood, there also is a version of the PAC-3
‘Patriot’ Missile system protecting Washington DC and the White House,
which UA 77 went breezing right past, and Secret Service agents on the
roof with shoulder fired STINGER MISSILES.

Sources: Dennis Cimino, A.A., EE; 35-years EMI/EMC testing, field
engineering; FDR testing and certifications specialist; Navy Combat
Systems Specialist; 2,000 hours, Pilot in Command, Commercial
Instrument Single and Multi-Engine Land Pilot, Eastern Airlines
727-200, Second Officer

Jim Fetzer, a former Marine Corps officer and founder of Scholars for
9/11 Truth, is McKnight Professor Emeritus at the University of
Minnesota Duluth.

26. The lie that the military was not notified by the FAA about Flight 93's hijacking until after it crashed .

27. The lie that Vice President Cheney did not give the shoot-down authorization until after 10:10 (several minutes after Flight 93 had crashed) and that this authorization was not transmitted to the US military until 10:31.

Witnesses lied to the 9/11 Commission:
Gen. Richard Myers lied about NORAD radars as being completely inadequate and therefore could not track the aircraft heading for the White House and Pentagon. He said “we did not have situational awareness inward because we did not have radar coverage.”
This was a lie. This is because radars cover a 360 degree circle.
They are not just pointed easterly at the Atlantic Ocean looking for
possible incoming Russian jet attacking the US.

The government also stated that the radar track for this aircraft was lost over a
“radar hole” that exists in the radar coverage map over W. VA., and
that as they neither had radio contact with the crew, nor a valid
Radar Beacon or IFF code sqwawk coming from the aircraft’s
transponders when the track was lost going west.

This was a lie because when and where the government claims the radar
track was lost, American Airlines flight 77 was flying virtually directly over an
altitude finding military radar system known as FPS-117 that was on
top of a ridge. This radar has a nominal range of 200 miles. This
radar station was in operation on Sept. 11, 2001, and was not called
out in any documentary evidence as being out of commission or off-line
that morning, yet the government asserts that a “radar hole” existed
in it’s tracking or service volume area that morning.
*2 (Source: Mounting Evidence: Why We Need a New Investigation into
9/11, by Paul W. Rea, PhD pp. 260 to 270).

Richard Clark, the Chief Counter-Terror Advisor to the White House (NSC) 1998-2002) says the following information did not come up in the 9/11 Commission investigation.

Richard Clark states that daily he got automatically was sent all important CIA intelligence updates sent to his White House office computer. However, there was one piece of information he did not get and it was information about two known Al Qaeda terrorists Almhdhar Khalid and Alhazmi Nawaf who had been involved in previous terrorist attacks had entered the US after CIA who had been tracking them lost track of them. These two guys allegedly flew on UA 77 on 9/11. He states that only under orders of CIA Director George Tenet would these information have not been sent to Clarks computer for him to read every morning. Over 50 other people at CIA received this intelligence.

And on July 10, 2001 Tenet and accompanied by Cofer Black, head of CIA counter-terrorism and Rich Blee at an emergency NSC meeting. Still they did not tell Richard Clark, about the two known Al Qaeda guys had entered US via Los Angeles.

Clark thinks the CIA was trying to flip these two known terrorist (try to make them spy for the CIA against Al Qaeda) which the CIA is not legally authorized to do inside the US. Only the FBI can recruit human sources inside the US. The CIA can meet or run spies they have recruited outside the US.
They were befriended by Omar Al Bayoumi a Saudi, who Is likely a Saudi intelligence agent. He arranged housing for them and paid them money to live on and help them move to San Diego. On August 21, 2001 the FBI begins a search for these two Al Qaeda guys after the CIA tells them about these guys.

Also on Sept. 4, 2001 Bush's cabinet-level advisers has a meeting about the terrorism threat and the CIA still did not tell them or Richard Clark about the two Al Qaeda guys.
Tenet had a close relationship with the head of Saudi foreign intelligence, Prince Turki Al Faisal, 1977 – 2001.

At the following internet link you can view video tapes of the second 767 flying into the Twin Towers. The

At least four of these video were analyzed by the below noted experts and the videos depict the 767 flying faster than the engines of a 767 call push this jet thru the air. That maximum speed is about 300 to 350 mph.

The aerodynamic limitations of the Boeing 767-200 aircraft are such that it would be unwise to exceed an indicated airspeed of 460 mph at any altitude. These airspeeds at sea level is well above the maximum operating speed of the Boeing 767-200 and therefore the pilots would run the risk of either total structural failure or localized structural failures, namely wing fairings breaking off, engine cowlings breaking off, control surfaces breaking off or becoming inoperative and handling difficulties. It appears from analysis of the video photos just prior to UA 175 crashing into the south tower, that someone has used video fakery.

There had to be more than one person or group responsible for the forgery and / or manipulation of video tapes of flight UA175 moving at Impossible Speeds.

Massachusetts Institute of Technology- 503 mph
British Royal Air Force- 575 mph
Federal Aviation Administration- 586 mph
National Institute of Standards and Tech.- 546 mph
Federal Emergency Management Agency- 590 mph
Why would people do this? Maybe it was to make it appear as if the force of the jets (the momentum) was far more than it really was. http://612ua.0catch.com/

. Immigration and Naturalization Service) granted visas to 15 of the 19 hijackers. Their applications were incomplete and incorrect. They were all young, single, unemployed males, with no apparent means of support -- the kind considered classic overstay candidates. State Department official Michael Springmann worked spent two years as chief of the visa section at the U.S. Consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. When he protested, his superiors repeatedly ordered him to issue visas to unqualified Arabs applicants who also matched the prolife of terrorist.
The State Department did not run the Consulate in Jeddah. The CIA did.

The hijackers entered the US using the Visa Express program, a program that was begun in May 2001 and ended in July 2002. The program allows any Saudi to obtain a US visa through a travel agent instead of appearing at a consulate in person. Five hijackers use this program to enter the US within the next month! (al-Mihdhar, Alomari, Al-Hazmi, al-Ghamdi, and Banihammad. In May 2002, Abdullah Norman, a US employee of the consulate in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia, says he took money and gifts to provide fake visas to foreigners. He pleads guilty. Some flight schools issue paperwork that allows students to obtain visas at US embassies or consulates.

The alleged 9/11 Muslim extremists/hijackers were seen using cocaine, hiring prostitutes, drinking alcohol, etc., as if they repeatedly went out of their way to draw attention to themselves as crazed, potential terrorists, as if to build a "legend" back-story. Additionally many FBI agents attempting to investigate these alleged hijackers were repeatedly and consistently blocked and ordered not to investigate these guys, despite forceful protestations.
Six of these alleged Al Qaeda terrorists received training at US military bases. Pensacola Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida, Lackland Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas, Air War College, Maxwell-Gunter Air Force Base in Montgomery, Alabama, the Defense Language Institute school at Monterey, CA, and USAF School of Aerospace Medicine at Brooks Air Force Base in San Antonio, Texas.

A series of major media articles state that several of the 9/11 hijackers may have had training in US military bases. All of the alleged hijackers, save one, were Saudi-Arabian citizens.

Ahmad Alnami, Ahmed Alghamdi, and Saeed Alghamdi even listed the Naval Air Station in Pensacola, Florida as their permanent address on their driver's licenses.

Hamza Alghamdi is also connected to the Pensacola base. http://www.wanttoknow.info/010916post

Saeed Alghamdi attended the Defense Language Institute in Monterey, California. Abdulaziz Alomari attended Brooks Air Force Base Aerospace Medical School. http://www.pressconnects.com/archive/attac...s/091701N1.html

Mohamed Atta graduated from the US International Officers School at Maxwell Air Force Base. Abdulaziz Alomari graduated from the Aerospace Medical School at Brooks Air Force Base. The media drops the story after the Air Force makes a statement, saying that while the names are similar, "we are probably not talking about the same people."

The US military provides no detailed information to refute the claims in these articles.
http://www.wanttoknow.info/010915nytimes, http://www.wanttoknow.info/010915newsweek
http://www.wanttoknow.info/010915newsweek, http://www.wanttoknow.info/010916post, http://www.wanttoknow.info/010915nytimes, http://www.wanttoknow.info/9-11timeline60pg" \l "hijackersmilitary

Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:


RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 6th December 2019 - 09:00 AM