IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Email Exchange With Ntsb

rob balsamo
post Jun 7 2008, 01:11 PM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Well said Alan...

wink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
post Jul 2 2008, 01:22 AM
Post #22

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,356

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jun 6 2008, 10:19 PM) *
Sorry folks.. im tired of this sh*t. Pussy footing around due to fear of a "high ranking" turning into a "low rank". Get your sh*t together and tighten ranks!

Why are ppl so fu#king scared... its a job, you're not your job, stop being 'Yes' men/women. What... forget morals and ethics cause this job pays too well, makes me feel important and chicks/guys are more likely to fu#k me cause I have '3' strips on my uniform...
Imagine if no one ever stood up to point out murder/fraud/corruption/genocide etc... I agree with you completely Rob... grow some balls, stand up and be counted.
There are ppl like me who feel helpless cause to most I'm just a "conspiracy theorist" (and it took 9/11 to make me so) I have no expertise or degrees to back up any claims, all I can do is stand behind you guys (me... I'll be standing at the front), the professionals who have enough weight in their arguments to make a difference. If I was 'Chopper Reid' I'd tell ya ta "harden the f*ck up" (sorry... I love that line)

This really could be humanity on the brink, The Revolution Is Now

and Rob... its ok to be Human thumbsup.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th July 2019 - 06:49 PM