IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Old Ice Melts, New Ice Forms

Timothy Osman
post Apr 18 2008, 07:57 PM
Post #21

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

Is that Mr or Dr Spock?

Jim just calls him Spock, Mr Spock to you and I though.

Jeeze -- what is going on in here, folks?

As far as I can tell either one or two things are happening, either the facts presented by the 911 truth "conspiracy theorists" have become so strong as to overwhelm the stigma associated with them. The stigma that causes this embarrassment effect which is created by propagandists. Or 911 truth is being accepted as orthodox and incorporated into the propagandists paradigm.

I remember when Moon Hoaxers were seen as "Normal People" in comparison to bat sh*t crazy 911 twoofers as the defenders of conditioned thought called them.
I prefer to believe the first option.

Live long and prosper.

PS. I thought this Alt Theories forum was legit and had no idea it was a dumping ground. blink.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
painter
post Apr 18 2008, 09:17 PM
Post #22

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (Timothy Osman @ Apr 18 2008, 04:57 PM) *
. . .
PS. I thought this Alt Theories forum was legit and had no idea it was a dumping ground. blink.gif

I don't regard it as a "dumping ground." There have been some good and fruitful discussions in this forum. However, it does put a bit more distance between the official P4T site and the ideas, views and opinions expressed here.

Lets think of it this way, it is where we discuss things that are highly controversial.

+Quote Post
p.w.rapp
post Apr 19 2008, 02:26 AM
Post #23

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 110

It just seems to me that sometimes we have to agree to disagree about certain things. We're all entitled to our opinions -- and no doubt some of them are wrong. Is it possible to keep it together enough to not loose sight of what it is we DO agree on and how important it is?

Bravo, painter!

I'd like to add @Nunyabiz:

You might not remember (at least not during your rants) that I asked you very politely to 'kindly reduce the degree of determinateness in your posts', shortly after you had joined P4T-Forum.

Now you have over 100 posts and you go:

You people are truly embarrassing and you are right this thread needs to be in the junk pile.
I see no need to continue with such lunacy.

And you mean Sanders(!) who has contibuted more to our common goal than most of us will be able to contribute in their whole lifes!

Tone it down, dude!!!

check your PM.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 19 2008, 10:58 AM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

It's OK Zap, no biggy. Sometimes I get a little to "loud" myself (like when Jack Daniels is taking tongue.gif )

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Apr 23 2008, 03:11 AM
Post #25

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

Do you take your Jack with ice or neat.

http://wattsupwiththat.files.wordpress.com...y_wx_review.png

http://wattsupwiththat.wordpress.com/2008/...22-arctic-ocean

They had to have it neat way back in 1922. whistle.gif

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 09:51 AM