IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
A Listing Of Good 9/11 Related Photo Galleries, incomplete, of course; please add more

dMz
post Oct 9 2008, 05:30 AM
Post #21

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

I'm not sure if it was posted in this thread before, but WD has a very good thread in the Pentagon section at:

Mostly Hi Res., Mostly Pentagon Pics, from original .mil source
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=4464

EDIT: Here's another of waterdancer's excellent threads:

1600 Pentagon Pics From The Week Of 9/11?, How many have you seen?
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index.php?showtopic=2055
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
ChrisPDX
post Sep 9 2009, 02:04 AM
Post #22

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,546

I am new to this site, but not to 911.

I do have to say that I am impressed with what I have seen so far on this site.

I would like to thank you for all your time in linking pictures of 911 and other things that I came across.

I sure hope you have all those pics on a hard drive somewhere, since some of the links are now bad.

I have been saving the original broadcasts of the news stories on that day on my hard drive, FYI. It is all available on the internet, for now. I could provide links.

I haven't been through this whole site yet, but I am looking for one thing in particular that I cannot find: The opinions of the members on here on what they think really happened to all 4 planes and the passengers. I know each plane has its own thread, but I am searching for one topic about all 4 planes as a group. I am sure this has had to be discussed somewhere, non? Any info on this would be appreciated, since it would save me a lot of time.

Thanks,

New member, old 911 soul,

Chris!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 02:47 AM