IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Pilots?, All of us, you bet.

biggahthebettah
post Jan 9 2007, 07:40 PM
Post #21

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 412

Sanders said: "Ironically, the specificiity of the forum name (I'm saying this with all due kudos to the actual pilots here), may work in the the forum's favor."

Absolutely 100% true, at least in MY case. I saw the name of your group and could not resist reading the testimony of people who knew what it was like to pilot commercial airliners (and other planes). If I were the forum's creator, I would not change the name at all! Besides, as far as I know, yours is the only forum regarding 9/11 that is geared toward pilots and their expertise!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 9 2007, 07:43 PM
Post #22

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Welcome to the forum, biggahthebettah ! biggrin.gif

+Quote Post
colonial
post Feb 12 2007, 06:08 PM
Post #23

Group: Banned
Member No.: 377

Guess why Ellen DiGeneris is running for President?

Because, if elected

She will definitely go after bush

If elected, she will change the name of airplane cockpit,
[laugh] to airplane box office

This post has been edited by colonial: Feb 12 2007, 06:10 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 22 2007, 02:17 PM
Post #24

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

SummerH made a good suggestion to switch this thread from the lobby to the Welcome forum. I agree so here it is...

thumbsup.gif cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Lights
post Sep 14 2007, 09:43 AM
Post #25

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 150

I have been a member of the Pilots For 9/11 Truth for almost a year now, and I want to thank everyone here for a great stay thus far. You guys are doing a great job to bring others a presentation of the truth of that day, and thus you fulfill the name of this site every day.

I just wanted to come here to say "thanks" for a great eleven months and hopefully there will be loads more to come.

+Quote Post
grizz
post Sep 15 2007, 10:57 AM
Post #26

aka Oceans Flow

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 108

Hello, Lights. Good to see you. HowDy.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Sep 16 2007, 07:27 AM
Post #27

Group Icon

Great to see you Lights.. .wish you would come around more often. Dont be a stranger my friend...

+Quote Post
Lights
post Sep 24 2007, 07:52 PM
Post #28

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 150

Gonna sure try to be here more regularly. Should be able to as I work nights now and should have a bit of time to post in the mornings before I hit the sack. Thanks for the kind messages.

+Quote Post
nitatutt
post Dec 5 2007, 09:16 PM
Post #29

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,550

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 21 2006, 01:51 PM)
JDX started this place (I believe). He is a pilot who was very active on the LC forum, and his intention I am sure was to create a place where actual pilots could come and discuss their take on the whole 9/11 thing. Obviously it was not the only reason d'etre for this place, but every forum has it's own personality due to it's roots, and assuredly those are this place's roots.

Whoops ! The pilots are outnumbered ! This place has been overun with run-of-the-mill truthers !!!
None of which could fly a plane if their life depended on it ! (Well, I think I could fly one at least as well as Hani Hanjour, but...)

Kidding aside, there actually is a point to this post, JDX asked me to write something... which it is my pleasure to do.

Don't be fooled by the name of the forum - we are all pilots for truth. To pilot means to GUIDE, the use of the word is not restricted to airplanes. And that's what we are all doing here, anyway, to guide, to pilot, people to the truth about 9/11 - and you all know that it's not like the JFK assassination, a hobby, trying to decifer what happened some 40 years ago. It is happening NOW. 9/11 was the jump-start of what can only be considered, completion of a plan to enslave the human race, the enslavement of the planet's population's minds and souls and bodies and the fruits of their labor. War and killing is in the cards. That's why 9/11 was necessary - to forment enough hate in America to allow what is happening now, and what will soon happen (tomorrow, I hear), to take place.

There will be millions killed before this is all over. (Probably half a million dead as I write this already.)

This is a serious post, and I am a serious person ... but I'm old enough to know that what's the use in losing one's sense of humor and LIFE FORCE obsessing about this stuff. Because what one is in danger of losing is what one is trying to save in the first place - happiness. The framers were righteous dudes - they put that in the Declaration of Independence - the Pursuit of HAPPINESS. That is why we are here, that is why we "Rage Against the Dying of the Light". To rage against a looming threat to our Happiness.

Some posts were made about a possible forum name change here, but I'm pretty cool with it as it is... TRUST me, we/JDX won't need a PR campaign to bring people in here - they are already coming. Ironically, the specificiity of the forum name (I'm saying this with all due kudos to the actual pilots here worthy.gif ) , may work in the the forum's favor. I had a little discussion about this on Cary's forum I think, there are 3 or 4 forums that are "blossoming" at the moment - we should promote good communication between them all, let's all have "Oshiri ga karui" (sorry, I can't help but steal from Japanese sometimes - it's such an interesting language) - or, light @sses, as they say here. It is usually said to refer to a girl who gets around, but let's "lighten our @sses" and "get around" our friend's forums as much as we can. 4 or 5 forums with concrete connections, each with it's own personality and core members/admins but with solid communication pathways, working toward the same goal, is assuredly a most powerful combination. Far more, IMO, than one giant forum that every troll/skeptic/JREFer in the world wants to wreck.

So welcome, fellow PILOTS for Truth. And Justice. (We're getting there with the truth part... maybe there will be justice in our future? And the prospect of continued happiness?)

Sincerely, I love you all...

-Sanders

Sanders:
Don't be fooled by the name of the forum - we are all pilots for truth.

I worked for USAF FP (life support tech).... on 911 I waited, and waited, for
our defense...
When they hit the pentagon my stomach churned, I was waiting or a defensive response after the world trade center imploded... waited...
I can only surmise that September 11, 2001 involved mass hypnosis, the technology has been available for decades.
Reasonable, rational American Citizens - millions - were in a catatonic shock.
Conclusion:
LIARS - perhaps the rumors about stealth nazis are true, truth is often stranger than fiction; (I heard that rumor 30 years ago) the new, modern FINAL SOLOUTION may be near
I waited for Pilots (military/commercial/ et al) to speak up, for personal confirmation - a f r a i d - to speak my convictions...I'm just a lower middle class working puke housewife who used to work for fighter pilots
But I'm no idiot
"They" can count on that truth

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 5 2007, 10:56 PM
Post #30

Group Icon

Welcome nitatutt. Thanks for speaking out. smile.gif

+Quote Post
omahkohkiaayo
post Mar 3 2008, 01:28 AM
Post #31

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,826

QUOTE (Sanders @ Oct 21 2006, 02:51 PM) *
JDX started this place (I believe). He is a pilot who was very active on the LC forum, and his intention I am sure was to create a place where actual pilots could come and discuss their take on the whole 9/11 thing. Obviously it was not the only reason d'etre for this place, but every forum has it's own personality due to it's roots, and assuredly those are this place's roots.

Whoops ! The pilots are outnumbered ! This place has been overun with run-of-the-mill truthers !!!
None of which could fly a plane if their life depended on it ! (Well, I think I could fly one at least as well as Hani Hanjour, but...)

Kidding aside, there actually is a point to this post, JDX asked me to write something... which it is my pleasure to do.

Don't be fooled by the name of the forum - we are all pilots for truth. To pilot means to GUIDE, the use of the word is not restricted to airplanes. And that's what we are all doing here, anyway, to guide, to pilot, people to the truth about 9/11 - and you all know that it's not like the JFK assassination, a hobby, trying to decifer what happened some 40 years ago. It is happening NOW. 9/11 was the jump-start of what can only be considered, completion of a plan to enslave the human race, the enslavement of the planet's population's minds and souls and bodies and the fruits of their labor. War and killing is in the cards. That's why 9/11 was necessary - to forment enough hate in America to allow what is happening now, and what will soon happen (tomorrow, I hear), to take place.

There will be millions killed before this is all over. (Probably half a million dead as I write this already.)

This is a serious post, and I am a serious person ... but I'm old enough to know that what's the use in losing one's sense of humor and LIFE FORCE obsessing about this stuff. Because what one is in danger of losing is what one is trying to save in the first place - happiness. The framers were righteous dudes - they put that in the Declaration of Independence - the Pursuit of HAPPINESS. That is why we are here, that is why we "Rage Against the Dying of the Light". To rage against a looming threat to our Happiness.

Some posts were made about a possible forum name change here, but I'm pretty cool with it as it is... TRUST me, we/JDX won't need a PR campaign to bring people in here - they are already coming. Ironically, the specificiity of the forum name (I'm saying this with all due kudos to the actual pilots here worthy.gif ) , may work in the the forum's favor. I had a little discussion about this on Cary's forum I think, there are 3 or 4 forums that are "blossoming" at the moment - we should promote good communication between them all, let's all have "Oshiri ga karui" (sorry, I can't help but steal from Japanese sometimes - it's such an interesting language) - or, light @sses, as they say here. It is usually said to refer to a girl who gets around, but let's "lighten our @sses" and "get around" our friend's forums as much as we can. 4 or 5 forums with concrete connections, each with it's own personality and core members/admins but with solid communication pathways, working toward the same goal, is assuredly a most powerful combination. Far more, IMO, than one giant forum that every troll/skeptic/JREFer in the world wants to wreck.

So welcome, fellow PILOTS for Truth. And Justice. (We're getting there with the truth part... maybe there will be justice in our future? And the prospect of continued happiness?)

Sincerely, I love you all...

-Sanders

Hello I came here as I did think it was a place for pilots who know, from experience, what it takes to try to fly the specific aircraft and alleged flight profiles of the 9-11 aircraft by experienced pilots let alone amateurs. In my own case, as a pilot over 40 years, with Commercial, Instrument and Ground Instructor Advanced Instrument licenses, who has done extensive instructing on simulators and has tried to recreate some of the specifics of the alleged flight profiles, I am not buying any of the alleged flight/attack profiles by alleged relative amateurs--with special reference to the attack against the Pentagon.

I must say that all of this needs to be handled with serious sober evidence, experience, methods and sources as whack-job speculations and amateurs pontificating and idly speculating on say flight profiles, capabilities and specific procedures relative to 9-11 only aid in the cover-ups if they are idle and unfounded speculation without basis in training and experience. One can be a "pilot" or "guide" on the ground, but it is not like having your own life and that of others on the line in deadly weather or with a failing aircraft with no margin for error. That experience is what gives some credibility to those "opinions" as to what capabilities, procedures, flight and attack profiles and specific aircraft/pilot capabilities were likely or problematic on 9-11 as these are still "opinions" (no one was in those aircraft on this blog) and speculation from known facts with the caveat that many unknown facts remain to be discovered and considered.

Omahkohkiaayo

+Quote Post
georgie101
post Mar 4 2008, 06:37 AM
Post #32

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 114

welcome.gif Welcome omahkohkiaayo, thankyou for joining.

+Quote Post
JCraven
post Oct 3 2011, 06:30 PM
Post #33

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,085

I am not new to the list but am new to posting. I hold Commercial and Instrument and Ground Instructor Advanced and Instrument ratings and soloed March 31, 1962 from Boeing Field in Seattle in a Mooney Mark 20a. One reason I joined the list is as a pilot for many years, I know that even when a small Cessna 172 goes down, a full and often costly NTSB investigation is launched simply because lessons learned today can well mean less deaths tomorrow (whether in war, aviation, medicine or wherever). And yet, with the single largest loss of life on American soil since the Civil War, with a multiple and highly coordinated attack on 4 aircraft and turning them into missles, with multiple failures on the ground and in air defense, the Bush Administration attempts over one year to block any investigations even like the pathetic fraud they wound up putting together called the 9-11 Commission.

Bottom line? No need to cover-up what is clean, only what is dirty. No need to cherry-pick and phony up intel or to cynically use and manipulate the tragedy of a terrorist act to justify a just and defensive war, only an aggressive, preemptive, unilateral and illegal war--the kind Nazis were hanged at Nuremberg for starting and waging. Conspiracy theory? Well if there are no conspiracies, then why do we have laws against them and people locked up for violating those laws?

Thanks for your service.

Jim Craven/Omahkohkiaaiipooyii
also Veterans for 9-11 Truth and Scholars for 9-11 Truth

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Oct 4 2011, 08:48 AM
Post #34

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Welcome to the forum JCraven--you are exactly right sir!

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th July 2019 - 10:38 AM