IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Steve Storti Caught Lying About His Dialog With Cit, open Letter response to bogus accusations

Craig Ranke CIT
post Jun 23 2010, 06:34 PM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 75

Steve Storti is a previously published witness who was in Crystal City over 3/4 of a mile away from the alleged impact point. You can see his location labeled in the bottom right corner of the below image.

The yellow lines equal the true eyewitness flight path we have documented and the light blue line is the proven false official flight path.

Despite Steve Storti's relatively far location from either flight path, he describes the plane in detail and even claims that he saw people through the windows moving in the back of the plane. He also claims that he took a picture of the "fireball" within the first second or two after the explosion and that he has not shown this image to anyone.

We got a hold of Steven and interviewed him in Oct 2009. He said he would provide us with pictures to verify his point of view from his 4th floor balcony but failed to do so.

We made the decision to wait until we could get our own images from that balcony (Storti no longer lives there) before releasing his interview so we could be sure to validate that he could actually see what he was claiming he saw. A few months later he showed up at our forum (not knowing it was us) and provided his contact information in case we had questions for him.

I instantly called him and that phone call can be downloaded here:

23 minute discussion with Steven Storti - March 29th, 2010

In this call he praises our efforts, calls us "legit", rails against the 9/11 commission, and agrees to help us in our campaign for justice by making a strong effort to provide us with his alleged photographs of his POV and the "fireball" while agreeing to an on camera interview.

He failed to live up to any of these things and simply never replied again.

But he was contacted by Jeff Hill on June 19th, 2010. At this point he did a completely unjustified and unprovoked reversal and chose to maliciously attack us with blatant lies regarding our dialog. Jeff Hill recorded the conversation and published these lies.

Please listen to the above phone call from March 29 and then read this open letter for full details about this very strange and contradictory interaction with an alleged witness who has been cited for years as someone who allegedly "saw the plane hit the Pentagon".

Open Letter to Steven Storti Re: 9/11 Pentagon Attack Witness Account From Craig Ranke of Citizen Investigation Team

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Jun 24 2010, 02:12 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
greenrayriver
post Jun 23 2010, 08:20 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,842

an alleged witness who has been cited for years as someone who allegedly "saw the plane hit the Pentagon"

Busted!

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Aug 5 2010, 03:18 PM
Post #3

Member No.: 2,690

Hi All!

After reading the transcripts of the phone calls and other conversations with Sorti, it looks like whenever he is going to lie, he has a habit of prefacing the lie with a nervous "Umm . . .".

His failure to produce the Fireball Foto while talking much about it (in fact basing his whole relevance to anything on it) speaks for itself. You mean he wouldn't even seize the chance to be a Big Hero and find the picture and show it to the FBI? Or publish it to tout his skills and importance? That crap about it upsetting him too much to look at again is just dishonestly making an excuse by relying on the same mind set that honestly causes most people to resist revisiting 911.

I "walked" from his place northeast on Eads Street toward the Pentagon on Street View. From what I can see, even on the fourth floor, tall buildings would block much of his "panoramic" view. Although it looks like there is a crack through which he could see the alleged impact site, a tall building to the right immediately blocks his view of any following fly over. There are a bunch of tall buildings to the far left along the expressway that would block his view of the approach. EDIT TO ADD: If I recall the lay of the land correctly, the expressway itself is probably high enough to obstruct the entire view down low (even from the fourth floor), especially since the Pentagon sits on the other side significantly lower in a depression or hole.

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Aug 5 2010, 03:23 PM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Aug 21 2010, 10:38 AM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Aug 5 2010, 08:18 PM) *
Hi All!

After reading the transcripts of the phone calls and other conversations with Sorti, it looks like whenever he is going to lie, he has a habit of prefacing the lie with a nervous "Umm . . .".

His failure to produce the Fireball Foto while talking much about it (in fact basing his whole relevance to anything on it) speaks for itself. You mean he wouldn't even seize the chance to be a Big Hero and find the picture and show it to the FBI? Or publish it to tout his skills and importance? That crap about it upsetting him too much to look at again is just dishonestly making an excuse by relying on the same mind set that honestly causes most people to resist revisiting 911.

I "walked" from his place northeast on Eads Street toward the Pentagon on Street View. From what I can see, even on the fourth floor, tall buildings would block much of his "panoramic" view. Although it looks like there is a crack through which he could see the alleged impact site, a tall building to the right immediately blocks his view of any following fly over. There are a bunch of tall buildings to the far left along the expressway that would block his view of the approach. EDIT TO ADD: If I recall the lay of the land correctly, the expressway itself is probably high enough to obstruct the entire view down low (even from the fourth floor), especially since the Pentagon sits on the other side significantly lower in a depression or hole.

Yeah, look at the views from the area in question to his alleged POV.
This view is deceptive given the perspective.
Remember the plane was allegedly "low and level" as it crossed the lawn.

His appartment is in a basin of land level with South Parking which is a further 20-30 ft less ASL than the Pentagon lawn.

Through the I-395 mororway adjacent to his street looking from the area between the Navy Annex and Citgo.

Looking toward the alleged "impact zone" (notice the immediate neighbouring buildings to his alleged POV too)

Ground level from his appartment.

As you say Mark, one needs to "streetview" along the I-395 to get an idea of the size of those hi-rise buildings.

If he had forwarded those POV shots and the fireball shot he alleged ly took after running to his dining room to get his camera...maybe we wouldn't have to look twice at his story. whistle.gif

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Aug 26 2010, 07:45 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 2,690

Hi again oneslice!

As you say Mark, one needs to "streetview" along the I-395 to get an idea of the size of those hi-rise buildings.

I went to the Pentagon last July and walked the grounds. One has to actually see how high the highways elevations are surrounding the Pentagon, accompanied by the way the Pentagon sits on lower ground on the far side, to appreciate how the highways dominate the terrain, and bisect and obstruct any view of any "strike" by any one on the other side. Moreover, I made it a point to use those roads back and forth while driving to and from my motel, and the views from them are likewise obstructed by all of the structures, signs, superstructures and other impedimenta that accompany highways built atop mounds. What CIT says makes a lot more sense upon personal inspection of the lay of the land.

I didn't walk the particular street we are discussing because I already figured Sorti was full of shit. As you note:

If he had forwarded those POV shots and the fireball shot he allegedly took after running to his dining room to get his camera...maybe we wouldn't have to look twice at his story.

Whenever someone claims to have the goods, but then stumbles around and makes excuses instead of producing them, you can comfortably disregard them. However, I couldn't resist adding the street view thing recently just to kick the corpse.

+Quote Post
cicorp
post Jul 4 2011, 01:01 AM
Post #6

Member No.: 5,499

CIT is correct in their assessment of Steve Storti's story, based on point of view verification with my video camera. On January 30, 2011 I went to Steve Storti's apartment building at 1425 South Eads in Arlington Virginia. I got buzzed in by the desk manager, and asked if I could ask the residents of Apartment 405 if they would allow me to take some photos from the balcony. Not everyone will let you go in to their home to take photos.

The manager said the apartment is vacant and available for prospective tenants to view! It has been said that "Nature supports the truth" with such fortunate breaks. So I pretended to be interested in renting it, and took their brochure and rental prices. (Actually it is a good location, closer to my office than my home.) Steve had moved out years earlier, so another couple moved in, then they moved out in January 2011. The apartment was being remodeled. The manager gave me complete freedom for about 30 minutes to take videos and photos of the apartment and balcony.

The photos have been submitted to CIT for inclusion in an upcoming report. They confirm what has been said regarding the Google Street Views. Buildings, especially the Marriott Residence Inn, blocked Steve's view of the Pentagon as the plane approached. I verified with an interview with the desk manager, on video, that it was built in 1996.

There was a gap, about the width of my thumb at arm length, through which he could have see the plane for a split second, going at about 500 mph. There was no way he could have seen movement through the windows of the plane. You can decide for yourself when you see the videos and photos. In my opinion, Steve Storti's story is just that, a story.

This post has been edited by cicorp: Jul 4 2011, 01:03 AM

+Quote Post
zoeken
post Jul 4 2011, 03:30 AM
Post #7

Member No.: 5,884

thank you handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
cicorp
post Jul 7 2011, 05:46 AM
Post #8

QUOTE (zoeken @ Jul 4 2011, 02:30 AM) *
thank you handsdown.gif

I appreciate your appreciation, Zoeken. It is important that 9/11 truth seekers like you get the chance to see new evidence promptly. Steve Storti is still widely referenced as a Pentagon eye witness. I submitted Steve's apartment and balcony photos to CIT on January 30 2011, and gave them the opportunity to be the first to release them publicly, since they gave me Steve's address. I want to be on good terms, and understand they are busy. But 6 months is a long time for the public to have to wait. So how about July 30 2011 (in a few weeks) for a public release date of the Storti point of view photos?

This post has been edited by cicorp: Jul 7 2011, 05:51 AM

+Quote Post
zoeken
post Jul 7 2011, 11:30 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 5,884

QUOTE (cicorp @ Jul 7 2011, 04:46 AM) *
I appreciate your appreciation, Zoeken. It is important that 9/11 truth seekers like you get the chance to see new evidence promptly. Steve Storti is still widely referenced as a Pentagon eye witness. I submitted Steve's apartment and balcony photos to CIT on January 30 2011, and gave them the opportunity to be the first to release them publicly, since they gave me Steve's address. I want to be on good terms, and understand they are busy. But 6 months is a long time for the public to have to wait. So how about July 30 2011 (in a few weeks) for a public release date of the Storti point of view photos?

My thank you was for the whole thread. I think the open letter posted by Ranke dismissed Storti's claims. Your work added greatly to it.

As for CIT, I would be patient. Let them complete their work.

Have you contacted them? I am getting the impression that the last sentence of your post is directed at CIT, and I am not sure what to think of you asking them here, rather than contacting them.

Correct me if I am wrong.

+Quote Post
cicorp
post Apr 10 2013, 04:25 AM
Post #10

QUOTE (cicorp @ Jul 4 2011, 12:01 AM) *
Steve Storti's story

Here are some photos and videos taken from Steve Storti's apartment balcony.
Judge for yourself if he could have seen what he claims to have seen.
http://ANETA.org/theories/Pentagon/witnesses/Storti

+Quote Post
cicorp
post Apr 10 2013, 08:04 AM
Post #11

<p>

<p>

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 05:03 PM