IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Mike " Twcobra" Glynn Of Qantas Airways Feels That Vmo Is Just Another Number?

rob balsamo
post Aug 6 2014, 04:26 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Qantas Airways is perhaps one of the best airlines on this planet.

But apparently one of their Captains feels that aircraft limitations can be exceeded by a wide margin because he spoke to some "test pilots".

Of course, Captain Mike Glynn will not divulge such names..... because I feel... as do many of our Core Members, that Captain Mike Glynn is full of shit.

Captain Mike Glynn has refused to debate me many times and ran from me at reddit.

We have several Pilots at Qantas who agree with our work, some named on our core member list... some not....

I look forward to the opportunity in which Captain Mike Glynn crawls out of his hole.... and comes to debate me/us.... with real names on the line.

In the meantime, anyone who is flying on Qantas, I highly recommend you ask for the name of the Captain. If that name is Mike Glynn, keep in mind that he feels aircraft limitations set by the manufacturer have no bearing on aerodynamics. And I highly recommend you leaving such an aircraft and re-scheduling your flight.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th September 2019 - 08:42 PM