IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Nuclear Disaster Unfolding In Fukushima

Ricochet
post May 27 2011, 04:41 PM
Post #361

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,225

Fire has broken out in Reactor # 1 (again), but not to worry the 195 mph winds should put it out. Super Typhoon Category 5 to hit.

NASA sees a 14-mile-wide eye and powerful Super Typhoon Songda
IMAGE:This infrared image of Super Typhoon Songda was captured by the AIRS instrument on NASA's Aqua satellite on May 27, 2011, at 5:05 UTC (1:05 a.m. EDT). At this time,...
Typhoon Songda became a Super Typhoon in the evening on May 26, 2011 (Eastern Daylight Time) was it reached a Category 5 status on the Saffir-Simpson Scale. NASA satellite data shows that the monster storm with a 14 mile-wide eye has weakened due to adverse wind conditions today and is still a powerful Category 4 typhoon.

The Atmospheric Infrared Sounder (AIRS) instrument on NASA's Aqua satellite captured an infrared image of Super Typhoon Songda on May 27, 2011 at 5:05 UTC (1:05 a.m. EDT). At that time Songda was a Category 4 storm. The infrared image showed a large area of very strong thunderstorms with heavy rainfall surrounding the eye of the storm. The eye is almost 14 miles (12 nm/22 km) in diameter and those thunderstorms were dropping rainfall as much as 2 inches (50 mm) per hour.

On May 27 at 1500 UTC (11 a.m. EDT), Typhoon Songda's maximum sustained winds were near 125 knots (143 mph/231 kmh) down from its peak of 140 knots (161 mph/260 kmh) which it reached late on May 26. Sondga has tracked north-northwest but is expected to turn to the north-northeast.

AIRS infrared imagery from today shows that the cloud tops are warming, and convection (rapidly rising air that forms the thunderstorms that power a tropical cyclone) is weakening. The rule with infrared imagery and thunderstorms is: the colder the cloud top, the stronger the convection and stronger the thunderstorm. So, what's making Sondga weaken? Cooler sea surface temperatures (now that its north of 20 degrees north latitude) and increasing southwesterly vertical wind shear.

Taiwan is already feeling the effects from Sondga as the surf has kicked up and is expected to remain rough until Sondga passes this weekend. Songda is currently expected to pass just to the east of Ishigakijima island and to the west of Kadena Air Base, putting the island on the strongest side (the northeastern corner) of the storm. Songda is then forecast by the Joint Typhoon Warning Center to continue moving northeast and curving past the east coast of Japan, while its center remains at sea. By May 30, Songda is expected to have passed Japan.

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/hurricanes/main/index.html

This post has been edited by Ricochet: May 27 2011, 04:42 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post May 31 2011, 04:05 PM
Post #362

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 315

chernobyl in japan:

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-bin/nn20110601n1.html

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Jun 8 2011, 12:57 AM
Post #363

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,609

Fukushima's nuclear reactor in Japan may have suffered a 'melt-through' - Herald Sun

NUCLEAR fuel in three reactors at Japan's Fukushima No.1 nuclear plant has possibly melted through pressure vessels and accumulated at the bottom of outer containment vessels, a new report indicates.

Bloomberg says the Japanese Government will submit a report to the International Atomic Energy Agency that raises the possibility the fuel dropped through the bottom of the pressure vessels, a situation described as a "melt-through" and considered more serious than a "meltdown", according to the report, which cited the document.

If the report is released, it would be the first official recognition that a melt-through has occurred, The Yomiuri Shimbun said today.

Yesterday, the Japanese Government more than doubled its estimate for the amount of radiation released from the Fukushima nuclear plant during the first week of the atomic crisis in March.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/breaking-...x-1226071740280

+Quote Post
mrodway
post Jun 8 2011, 12:58 AM
Post #364

Member No.: 1,609

Tepco live camera stream from the plant...

http://www.tepco.co.jp/nu/f1-np/camera/index-j.html

+Quote Post
Johnny Angel
post Dec 7 2011, 11:05 PM
Post #365

Member No.: 956

I posted this back in april 2011.. I had a class 7 Stoke on 16 may 2011.. a mild stroke.. put me in the hospital for 4 days and rehab for a week..
about 6 months now and I am making a good recovery. returned to work, playing hard and back to my inerests in 911..

I think I over did it on the Salt. w iodine added. Doctors say I have AFib.. Salt is not good for my condition.. limitged to 2 grams a day.

I know its off topic but I just thought I would warn some of my freinds here at P4T.

Its great to be back.. I have seen the story about fl 175 & fl 93 sending messsages after they suposidly crashed on other Forums I visit creditg given gto P4T.
Its great to be back.. I got a lot of reading to catch uip on.

I havent heard much about the Fukushima incidentt in the news lastely other thaan it going to take 30 years too clean up the mess.. Dont eat the Fish from Japan or China.

Johnny Angel.

This post has been edited by Johnny Angel: Dec 7 2011, 11:06 PM

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Dec 8 2011, 06:12 PM
Post #366

Member No.: 2,278

Very good to have you back Sir Johnny Angel. Thank you for everything you have contributed to now.

I have watched Fukushima daily and I believe the worst is yet to come.

Hopefully this ain't gonna be the pimple that keeps us away from the prom.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jan 21 2012, 09:32 PM
Post #367

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

It was less than a year ago i was griping about the Canadian and BC government telling pharmacies not to sell any iodine tablets, (for preventing thyroid cancers from Fukushima), and buying up the rest up, from suppliers and stockpiling it away from the public somewhere.
They said there was too little radiation to be concerned about.

Now it comes out:
After the Fukushima nuclear accident, Canadian health officials assured a nervous public that virtually no radioactive fallout had drifted to Canada.

But last March, a Health Canada monitoring station in Calgary detected an average of 8.18 becquerels per litre of radioactive iodine (an isotope released by the nuclear accident) in rainwater, the data shows.

The level easily exceeded the Canadian guideline of six becquerels of iodine per litre for drinking water, acknowledged Eric Pellerin, chief of Health Canada's radiation-surveillance division.

"It's above the recommended level (for drinking water)," he said in an interview. "At any time you sample it, it should not exceed the guideline."

Canadian authorities didn't disclose the high radiation reading at the time.

http://www.montrealgazette.com/news/Radioa...5357/story.html

KNOWINGLY, they have committed genocide.
This is a crime against humanity.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jan 21 2012, 09:55 PM
Post #368

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Follow back

from March 14, 2011

“It is recommended that pharmacies do not dispense or stockpile potassium iodide tablets. Some pharmacies are reporting a run on sales of iodide tablets, which can protect the thyroid gland from the impact of being exposed to high-levels of radioactive iodine 131.

“The consumption of iodide tablets is not a necessary precaution as there is no current risk of radiological I131 exposure. Even if radiation from Japan ever made it to British Columbia, our prediction based on current information, is that it would not pose any significant health risk.”

http://www2.news.gov.bc.ca/news_releases_2...0001-000258.htm

+Quote Post
BarryWilliamsmb
post Jan 22 2012, 01:41 AM
Post #369

Member No.: 2,278

I find the Canadian Broadcasting Corporation's lies of omission to be numerous.

They produce mediocre propaganda at best.

+Quote Post
bill
post Dec 13 2013, 06:48 AM
Post #370

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

USS Ronald Reagan sailors exposed coming down with cancer, 70 plus cases -- many thyroid cancers

http://enenews.com/another-20-navy-sailors...n-govt-and-tepc

We are nearing 3 years and it is still dumping radiation into the Pacific

+Quote Post
PeaceWarrior
post Dec 13 2013, 11:26 AM
Post #371

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,743

Who/What is enenews?

This post has been edited by PeaceWarrior: Dec 13 2013, 11:26 AM

+Quote Post
bill
post Mar 11 2014, 09:54 AM
Post #372

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

It has now been 3 years since this disaster started and:

Interview with Michio Kaku on KQED, Ph.D. in nuclear physics from UC Berkeley and protégé of ‘father of the H-bomb’ Edward Teller, Mar. 3, 2014 (at 2:00 in): Well, think of someone hanging at the edge of a building about to fall off, but hanging on by its fingernails — that’s the Fukushima disaster right now. You realize that we have 3 melted cores, we don’t know what they look like [...] We have 100s of tons of radioactive water. The utility is now admitted that much of that is washing into the ocean, getting into the food chain. We’re talking about cesium-137 with a half-life of 30 years, meaning that is radioactive, for perhaps 300 years — getting into the food chain slowly. People in Tokyo sometimes had to go with a Geiger counter when they go vegetable shopping. It’s this horrendous situation that’s going to cost billions of dollars and about 40 years to decommission these reactors.

http://www.kqed.org/a/forum/R201403030900

+Quote Post

19 Pages V  « < 17 18 19
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th August 2019 - 03:31 AM