IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
What Created The Wtc Meteor Need Help Sorting It Out

Paul
post May 3 2011, 07:50 AM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,978

Hi all i am sure most of you are familiar with the wtc meteor that giant mass of what looks like melted concrete
with the bits of steel embedded into it, we'll lately i have been try to think of what possible could have created it,
i remember once i mentioned it on the the govt loyalist site forums when i was a member before i got sick of there bs and
deliberatly got myself banned anyways one of their members told me that it was formed through compression
somehow at the time i didnt think this was right because solid pieces of concrete in there solid would not be able
to compress with steel and form a giant meteor type formation you just cannot simple get a whole heap of concrete
and steel pieces and try and compress it together even if you used extreme forces to try and get it to compress
together dry concrete simply cannot be compressed together with other material like bits of steel to form a giant
rounded ball type mass just like a meteor.

Now this is where i need help because i have read sources on the internet that state that concrete will begin to melt
a user on this webpage where a poster has asked the question "What is the melting point of concrete and or cement?"
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...30191544AASNtLp a user also states that at 1000 c concrete will
begin to crumble like sugar now since concrete it a mixture of powder and water i assume that concrete would begin to
melt and vaporise is this correct?

Now if you are wondering what the true purpose of this thread is it is to help determine how hot the temperatures
where inside the wtc twin towers and whether their where abnormal temperatures and also to determine whether
temperatures could have been hot enough to melt steel. As far as the wtc meteor is concerned the only plasuible
explanation is that someone where in the towers the temperatures where so hot that the concrete began to melt
and then somehow i assume when the towers where collapsing this molten concrete was compressed and collected
bits and pieces of steel from the wtc twin towers, what else could have formed this giant rock like formation other
than extreme heat as far as i am concerned their are no other alternate explanations to explain this strange phenomena
this one seems to make the most logical sense to me to explain how the wtc meteor was created.

Also remember the video that shows the wtc meteor and the two blokes are discussing it and one says that it is
"fused element of steel molten steel and concrete" and the other one says "It is like a chunk of lava from Kallawaya"
What these two blokes are saying i think just seems to back my theory about it's formation i guess then the second
question is what was the source of the heat? What generates temperatures so hot that it melted concrete in the towers
and could have melted the steel in the towers.

And one a side note it is very interesting how what the architect has to say about the wtc antenna check it out,
he says he thinks it must have fallen far enough away from the internal fires in the towers so that it did not melt
and turn into some unrecognisable twisted mass. You know it's really funny that what he says it's almost like as
if he is aware of a few facts that we are not aware of and should know, what he just said is also making me question
whether or not he has seen actual evidence of melten steel from the towers in some form or another. But anyways
guys i really would like a need your input on this subject, i am on a fact finding mission and i am determined to get a
answers to help solve part of the 9/11 riddle hopefully but as i fear finding the final answer to this little mystery
may proves more questions and open up more possibilities than we imagined.

Cheers take care all Paul S

thumbsup.gif thumbsup.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif whistle.gif

This post has been edited by Paul: May 3 2011, 08:02 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 11th December 2019 - 11:37 PM