IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Why The Current Schools Of Thought On Population Reduction By Means Of Chemtrails Don't Hold Water, abrupt population reduction is just too problematic.

paulmichael
post Mar 16 2014, 11:36 AM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,923

First of all, supposedly, chemtrails have been in the sky since 1997. If the intention of chemtrails, by way of poisoning or germ warfare, is to kill off people in large numbers, then, by now, we should have learned about a significant reduction in world population.

Secondly, there are estimates that the illuminati intent to bring the world population down from 7,000,000,000 to a mere 500,000,000. Hence, per the current schools of thought, in any given time frame, there would be so many dead bodies lying around that the living would not know what to do with them. You cannot leave decaying bodies in the streets to spread disease into the air and, when it rains, into the water supply by run off. Moreover, decaying bodies in the streets would decompose resulting in a huge amount of methane being released into the air. Methane happens to be a very potent greenhouse gas, about 30 times more effective than CO2 in causing global warming.

There is already a shortage of land for the purpose of burying bodies in cemeteries. Where would you dispose of all the bodies? There aren't enough crematoriums to process a huge surge in the number of bodies needing disposal, and even if you did manage to cremate all those bodies, then you'd be creating CO2 and other pollutants to be released into the air causing environmental damage.

So, if there really is a plan to reduce the world's population, what's left?

Well, maybe, just maybe, there is a long term plan to gradually raise the levels of chemtrail components in every human body, and when the right threshold of bodily intrusion by such toxins is reached, then individuals targeted for exfoliation can be ZAPPED by laser and/or microwaves and be demolecularized into dust. PROBLEMS SOLVED!

Well, problems related to disposing of bodies may be solved, but usually corrupt regimes give the highest priority to the intelligentsia for exfoliation. Smart people will know enough to consume garlic, green vegetables particularly cruciferous vegetables, modified citrus pectin and other things that purify the body of heavy metals and other toxins thus making one's self immune to being zapped and demolecularized.

Before I get totally flamed over all of this, let me say that demolecularization is not so far-fetch when one considers what may be a related matter, spontaneous human combustion (SHC), cases of which have occurred over many past centuries and have gone pretty much unexplained.

Larry E. Arnold in his 1995 book Ablaze! proposed a pseudoscientific new subatomic particle, which he called "pyrotron". Arnold also wrote that the flammability of a human body could be increased by certain circumstances, like increased alcohol in the blood. He also wrote that extreme stress could be the trigger that starts many combustions. [From Wikipedia article at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spontaneous_human_combustion ]

Maybe there is something more unusual about SHC victims than mere alcohol. Maybe from naturally occurring sources they ingested a significant amount of things like aluminum, cesium, strontium, barium, etc. (you know, the stuff of chemtrails.) Then, at an advanced age, the breakdown of their bones released these things back into their systems. Then, by quirk of fate, they may have found themselves being zapped by naturally occurring cosmic rays or solar flares or the like and BINGO... turned into ash.

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 16 2014, 11:40 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SteveF
post Mar 16 2014, 12:30 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,677

Mr. Balsamo,

Shouldn't this post be in the comedy section, if you have one? bs_flag.gif wall.gif laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 16 2014, 02:31 PM
Post #3

QUOTE (SteveF @ Mar 16 2014, 11:30 AM) *
Mr. Balsamo,

Shouldn't this post be in the comedy section, if you have one?

SteveF,

Did you ever hear of the CIA's secret assassination weapon, a heart attack gun, of 1970's technology?

The Sudden Cardiac Arrest Gun was a CIA secret covert weapon, devised in the 1970's that fired a small poison dart into the target to induce a heart attack. The dart was very small and was made entirely of a frozen highly toxic liquid, consequently the poison darts were carried in a special thermos container to keep them in their frozen state, before deployment. (From http://www.vincelewis.net/ciagun.html ).

Are you aware of more current (as of 2011) governmental projects to develop:
1. Men who never sleep;
2. Super soldiers;
3. Lava missiles;
4. A system to see everything all the time;
5. Robot hummingbirds and space planes.

For further information on these projects, see: 5 Projects You Won't Believe the US Government Is Working On.

Click here for the Top 10 Weirdest CIA Programs.

Getting back to the heart attack gun...

If the government can develop a weapon to induce a heart attack by unnatural means, is it not outside the realm of possibilities that, now, 40 years later with advanced technology, they may look into the possibility of inducing something akin to the natural phenomenon known as "spontaneous human combustion," in other words, demolecularization of humans into dust?

P.M.

+Quote Post
SteveF
post Mar 16 2014, 08:02 PM
Post #4

paulmichael said:

"If the government can develop a weapon to induce a heart attack by unnatural means, is it not outside the realm of possibilities that, now, 40 years later with advanced technology, they may look into the possibility of inducing something akin to the natural phenomenon known as "spontaneous human combustion," in other words, demolecularization of humans into dust?"

The two concepts are not related in any way; they have more differences than similarities.

Just because a burglar can break into your home doesn't mean that a Leprechaun can.

Just because Mommy can leave a fifty cent piece under your pillow doesn't mean the Tooth Fairy can.

See the difference, Sir?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 17 2014, 07:07 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (SteveF @ Mar 16 2014, 07:02 PM) *
paulmichael said:

"If the government can develop a weapon to induce a heart attack by unnatural means, is it not outside the realm of possibilities that, now, 40 years later with advanced technology, they may look into the possibility of inducing something akin to the natural phenomenon known as "spontaneous human combustion," in other words, demolecularization of humans into dust?"

The two concepts are not related in any way; they have more differences than similarities.

Just because a burglar can break into your home doesn't mean that a Leprechaun can.

Just because Mommy can leave a fifty cent piece under your pillow doesn't mean the Tooth Fairy can.

See the difference, Sir?

Sir, it is very apparent to me that you believe that I am full of bull.

Come on, now. The mere fact that you included the following emoticon in a prior reply to my original post makes this indisputable: bs_flag.gif

So, with this being the case, I strongly suggest that you DO NOT follow my advice to consume garlic, green vegetables, modified citrus pectin and other things that will purify your system of chemtrail elements.

Nothing would please me more.

P.M.

+Quote Post
SteveF
post Mar 17 2014, 09:34 AM
Post #6

paulmichael said:

"I strongly suggest that you DO NOT follow my advice to consume garlic, green vegetables, modified citrus pectin and other things that will purify your system of chemtrail elements"

I don't need to eat garlic.....I wear it around my neck.

It doesn't only protect me from "chemtrails" and demolecularization rays.....it also protects me from Vampires, Zombies, and Chupacabras!

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 17 2014, 09:55 AM
Post #7

QUOTE (SteveF @ Mar 17 2014, 08:34 AM) *
paulmichael said:

"I strongly suggest that you DO NOT follow my advice to consume garlic, green vegetables, modified citrus pectin and other things that will purify your system of chemtrail elements"

I don't need to eat garlic.....I wear it around my neck.

It doesn't only protect me from "chemtrails" and demolecularization rays.....it also protects me from Vampires, Zombies, and Chupacabras!

Alas, garlic does nothing for me in the way of warding off psychic vampires.

Oh, SteveF, you have no idea how I wish that it did.

See: Vampires, They Be! Vampires, Vampires, I Tell You!, …you gotta believe me!

P.M.

+Quote Post
SteveF
post Mar 17 2014, 12:55 PM
Post #8

paulmichael said:

"Alas, garlic does nothing for me in the way of warding off psychic vampires.
Oh, SteveF, you have no idea how I wish that it did"

Yeah, I know how you feel, paulmichael.
It's a dirty rotten shame we don't have something we could wear around our necks to ward off and protect us from wacky unproven nonsense like "chemtrails" that adversely affect hundreds of millions of people on the ground, yet leave the "Jet Set", who fly through them on a daily basis, totally unaffected; or Simon Bar Sinister "Directed Energy Weapons" that can "dustify" buildings made of steel and concrete, yet leave the concrete sidewalks that surround them, without blemish, and "demolecularize" people.

There is nothing we can wear around our necks to protect us from these sort of things, but fortunately, there is something "built into" our heads that can use, and that is REASON.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 17 2014, 01:32 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 4,959

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 17 2014, 07:07 AM) *
So, with this being the case, I strongly suggest that you DO NOT follow my advice to consume garlic, green vegetables, modified citrus pectin and other things that will purify your system of chemtrails.

Excuse me, but with chemtrails allegingly polluting our soil with heavy metals and whatnot, would that not make eating vegetables and fruit very unhealthy?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 17 2014, 07:23 PM
Post #10

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 17 2014, 12:32 PM) *
Excuse me, but with chemtrails allegingly polluting our soil with heavy metals and whatnot, would that not make eating vegetables and fruit very unhealthy?

Awwww,

All that I can think of is a comical song of many years ago on TV that went: "Don't drink the water, and don't breathe the air."

Tom Lehrer Pollution Lyrics and Chords

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 17 2014, 07:25 PM

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 17 2014, 07:44 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (SteveF @ Mar 17 2014, 11:55 AM) *
There is nothing we can wear around our necks to protect us from these sort of things, but fortunately, there is something "built into" our heads that can use, and that is REASON.

What are you? Some kind of heathen?

Go back to the Bible and see what it says about relying on reason!

P.M.

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 17 2014, 10:30 PM
Post #12

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 17 2014, 07:23 PM) *
Awwww,

All that I can think of is a comical song of many years ago on TV that went: "Don't drink the water, and don't breathe the air."

Tom Lehrer Pollution Lyrics and Chords

P.M.

I really dont think that answered my question...

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Mar 17 2014, 11:25 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 17 2014, 10:30 PM) *
I really dont think that answered my question...

You are correct almerie, it didn't.

paulmichael, would you care to answer the question directly instead of making a mockery of a reasonable question? A question in which I would also like to hear/see an answer?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 18 2014, 07:06 AM
Post #14

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Mar 17 2014, 10:25 PM) *
You are correct almerie, it didn't.

paulmichael, would you care to answer the question directly instead of making a mockery of a reasonable question? A question in which I would also like to hear/see an answer?

OK, I plead guilty to evading almerie's question.

Do you know why?

It's because I am not in a position to answer the question scientifically not having done controlled experiments on the subject.

However, there was a discussion on the Net about whether or not it was detrimental to consume ionic trace minerals derived from the Great Salt Lake in light of that lake's reputation for being contaminated with arsenic.

Someone put the matter to rest by stating that the benefit to be derived from taking such ionic trace minerals more than offsets the detriment of any arsenic among those minerals.

So, along the same line, I still say that, if all that is in your power to care for your health is to assume that the benefit of garlic et al more than offsets the detriment of any chemtrail contamination, then, by all means, err on the side of caution.

Aside from that, all that I can say is, "Don't drink the water and don't breathe the air."

P.M.

This post has been edited by paulmichael: Mar 18 2014, 07:07 AM

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 18 2014, 08:54 AM
Post #15

QUOTE (paulmichael @ Mar 18 2014, 07:06 AM) *
It's because I am not in a position to answer the question scientifically not having done controlled experiments on the subject.

Fair enough.

So, along the same line, I still say that, if all that is in your power to care for your health is to assume that the benefit of garlic et al more than offsets the detriment of any chemtrail contamination, then, by all means, err on the side of caution.

Well, you could also send the garlic or whatever to a professional lab for testing?
This way you might turn the word assume into something with more certainty for your overall health.
Otherwise it is kind of a gamble, and what if lets say barium can not be assumed to have the same lesser detrimental effect on your body as arsenic?

+Quote Post
SteveF
post Mar 18 2014, 05:09 PM
Post #16

paulmichael said:

"What are you? Some kind of heathen?"

When we use reason, trolls, disinfo agents, and fanatics accuse us of being "heathens", "unbelievers", and "blasphemers", like Tucker Carlson accused David Ray Griffin of blasphemy for disagreeing with him.

"Go back to the Bible and see what it says about relying on reason!"

"Come now, let us REASON together, saith the LORD!"

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 18 2014, 05:37 PM
Post #17

QUOTE (SteveF @ Mar 18 2014, 04:09 PM) *
paulmichael said:

"What are you? Some kind of heathen?"

When we use reason, trolls, disinfo agents, and fanatics accuse us of being "heathens", "unbelievers", and "blasphemers", like Tucker Carlson accused David Ray Griffin of blasphemy for disagreeing with him.

"Go back to the Bible and see what it says about relying on reason!"

"Come now, let us REASON together, saith the LORD!"

I can cite my Bible verse; it's Proverbs 3:5. Can you cite yours?

Here's another quotation: "All great truths begin as blasphemies" - George Bernard Shaw, not that YOU are the one who has been accused [implicitly] of blasphemy!

If you don't believe George Bernard Shaw, why not touch base with Galileo?

Don't bust my chops!

P.M.

+Quote Post
SteveF
post Mar 18 2014, 07:31 PM
Post #18

paulmichael said:

"I can cite my Bible verse; it's Proverbs 3:5. Can you cite yours?

Here's another quotation: "All great truths begin as blasphemies" - George Bernard Shaw, not that YOU are the one who has been accused [implicitly] of blasphemy!

If you don't believe George Bernard Shaw, why not touch base with Galileo?

Don't bust my chops
!"

You may not be a pilot, but you sure seem to be a space cadet!

Why is it that almost every thread you start gets wackier and wackier

Why do you have this fascination with unproven harebrained "theories"?

+Quote Post
paulmichael
post Mar 18 2014, 08:04 PM
Post #19

SteveF:

You did not cite your Bible verse.

I checked into it; it's Isaiah 1:18.

Here's the thing. I also looked into alternate translations of Isaiah 1:18, and "reason" is used in the sense of
1. discussing matters
2. considering your options
3. "we shall be even"
4. and even "accuse me"

On the other hand, "reason" as used in Proverbs 3:5 is clearly "one's understanding of things" per alternate translations, and Proverbs 3:5 is far more pertinent here.

Anyway, you say that my posts are wackier and wackier.

Then WHY ARE YOU SO OBSESSED WITH ME AND MY POSTS?!?

P.M.

+Quote Post
PeaceWarrior
post Mar 26 2014, 07:56 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 6,743

I'm loving this thread! laughing1.gif

Well, all except that part about the Chupacabras.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th July 2019 - 10:57 PM