IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Al Gore: Climate Change Skeptics Are Flat Earthers, video

jo56
post Apr 23 2008, 01:33 PM
Post #81

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 321

Al Gore is Flat Wrong, and benefitting financially from all his hype. That's a disgrace!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quest
post Apr 23 2008, 02:11 PM
Post #82

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

Then there is this gem.....

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april...230408Qaeda.htm

"Al-Qaeda" Pushes Global Warming Propaganda

London Mirror
Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Al-Qaeda's deputy chief Ayman al-Zawahiri yesterday claimed global warming was helping militant Islamic extremism.

Terror mastermind Osama bin Laden's deputy also launched an astonishing attack on Iran in a two-hour audiotape posted on an Islamic militant website.

He said global warming reflected "how criminal, brutal and greedy the Western Crusader world is, with America at the top".

(Article continues below)

The Egyptian surgeon accused Shiite Iran of trying to discredit the Sunni al-Qaeda terror network by spreading a conspiracy theory that Israel was behind the September 11 attacks.

Al-Zawahiri said: "Iran's aim is clear - to cover up its involvement with the US in invading Muslim homes in Afghanistan and Iraq."

+Quote Post
Rickysa
post Apr 23 2008, 04:44 PM
Post #83

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 2,762

Interesting tidbit....

Global Warming??...

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Apr 23 2008, 05:21 PM
Post #84

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

Australia may escape total annihilation but would surely be overrun by millions of refugees. Once the glaciation starts, it will last 1000 centuries, an incomprehensible stretch of time.

If the ice age is coming, there is a small chance that we could prevent or at least delay the transition, if we are prepared to take action soon enough and on a large enough scale.

For example: We could gather all the bulldozers in the world and use them to dirty the snow in Canada and Siberia in the hope of reducing the reflectance so as to absorb more warmth from the sun.

We also may be able to release enormous floods of methane (a potent greenhouse gas) from the hydrates under the Arctic permafrost and on the continental shelves, perhaps using nuclear weapons to destabilise the deposits

We really are living in an episode of South Park.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 23 2008, 09:00 PM
Post #85

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Glow bull warming
climb it change
I sage

It snowed here today.
It's cold. It's cloudy.
It's April 23rd 2008.
I wish it was warmer.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Apr 23 2008, 09:13 PM
Post #86

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

It snowed here today.
It's cold. It's cloudy.
It's April 23rd 2008.
I wish it was warmer.

Where's "here" ?

The purposeful heightening of awareness about global warming is worldwide - I live in Japan, it's all over the place. There are even commercials on TV, one they are running right now has a figure skater falling through the ice. WHO has the wherewithall, the motivation, the money, to run a worldwide years-long advertising campaign? Who?? Not any group of scientists, not some non-profit green outfit, not even the UN.

Secondly, I wonder if there isn't a concerted push going on right now to lower greenhouse gas emmissions so that in a few years when it's snowing in June we'll all think maybe we fixed it, rather than realize that the soothsayers were all full of sh#t? dunno.gif

laugh.gif

(Disclaimer - I'm all for clean energy, recycling, etc. I take the train, hardly drive anymore.)

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 24 2008, 01:25 PM
Post #87

Group Icon

Here?

Is there anybody anywhere in the world
who is noticing that their weather is (right now)
warmer than normal, for this time of year?

+Quote Post
painter
post Apr 24 2008, 02:09 PM
Post #88

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (lunk @ Apr 24 2008, 10:25 AM) *
Is there anybody anywhere in the world
who is noticing that their weather is (right now)
warmer than normal, for this time of year?

San Franciso Bay Area is colder than usual for this time of year. Even when the sun is out, there is a 'coldness' to the off-ocean breeze that is quite chilling.

Of course one can't make any conclusions from that -- local annual temps vary all over the chart. However, I do think it would be VERY interesting to see how "global warming" as a campaign is going to look two or three years down the road if temperatures continue to decrease.

By the way, I think "sustainability" is the way to go. How could any thinking person believe anything else? But, then, we've known this for a generation already -- so, why hasn't THAT been a platform of policy and research? (That is a rhetorical question.)

+Quote Post
Quest
post Apr 24 2008, 02:23 PM
Post #89

We want to make sure that those tanks covering the earth with depleted uranium dust from artillary shells aren't spewing unecessary amounts of C02 because they are in need of a tuneup, thereby contributing to global warming, now do we?

"Tune that tank, soldier! You're polluting the planet! Think Green!"

"Planet Green" and military's Discovery Channel

Check out the ad/link for Planet Green on the below site.
http://military.discovery.com/

http://planetgreen.discovery.com/

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 25 2008, 12:28 AM
Post #90

Member No.: 710

i carry no brief for al gore.

and i am not sure if he understands that the dynamics of global warming can lead to a new ice age. but i noticed somewhere that since scotland had its coldest winter on record, that repudiated the notion of global warming.

actually, that might be the harbinger of the real effects of global warming. a new ice age - a real uncomfortable correction in the weather of the northern hemisphere.

as you should understand, it is the gulf stream that moderates european temperatures. most of europe [london, paris] lies north of the 49th parallel. this puts a large part of europe into the zone of winter comparable to labrador and points north. yet, europe has winters similar to those in the usa, warmer than those of northern canada.

though it is infrequently discussed, amongst some geoscientiests, there is a concern that the rapid melting of glaciers, from antarctica to greenland, and that addition of freshwater to the gulfstream, will so disrupt the gulfstream that its moderating effects will disappear.

that all those lands where the temperature has been moderated by the gulfstream are about to see a new ice age. i think that i have read that if the gulfstream should alter its course, or see its median temperature drop by more than 1C, then a new ice age may be established.

the irony .... global warming results in global freezing.

+Quote Post
Quest
post Apr 25 2008, 01:10 AM
Post #91

QUOTE (albertchampion @ Apr 25 2008, 04:28 AM) *
i carry no brief for al gore.

and i am not sure if he understands that the dynamics of global warming can lead to a new ice age. but i noticed somewhere that since scotland had its coldest winter on record, that repudiated the notion of global warming.

actually, that might be the harbinger of the real effects of global warming. a new ice age - a real uncomfortable correction in the weather of the northern hemisphere.

as you should understand, it is the gulf stream that moderates european temperatures. most of europe [london, paris] lies north of the 49th parallel. this puts a large part of europe into the zone of winter comparable to labrador and points north. yet, europe has winters similar to those in the usa, warmer than those of northern canada.

though it is infrequently discussed, amongst some geoscientiests, there is a concern that the rapid melting of glaciers, from antarctica to greenland, and that addition of freshwater to the gulfstream, will so disrupt the gulfstream that its moderating effects will disappear.

that all those lands where the temperature has been moderated by the gulfstream are about to see a new ice age. i think that i have read that if the gulfstream should alter its course, or see its median temperature drop by more than 1C, then a new ice age may be established.

the irony .... global warming results in global freezing.

The problem with the "global warming equals global freezing" notion is that, global warming, as put forth by our CIA/Neocon-run media, claims C02 is the cause for gobal warming whereas MANY scientists dispute that and in fact claim that temperature rise is the cause for increased C02 levels. This is the OPPOSITE of what is claimed by Al Gore's "Inconvenient Truth". So if this basic premise is incorrect, what does that say about gloabl warming leading to global cooling?

No Global Warming Since 1998 As Planet Cools Off
UN scientists admit that natural weather occurrences more powerful than CO2 emissions

http://www.prisonplanet.com/articles/april...8_cools_off.htm

This post has been edited by Quest: Apr 25 2008, 01:16 AM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 25 2008, 02:00 AM
Post #92

actually, i think that co2 may have very little to do with what has been causing the melting of glaciers.

methane[ch4] may be the most injurious gas. i recall my fishing expeditions into the southern hemisphere 20 years ago. lands of "farting" cattle and termites. and decaying trees. extraordinary levels of methane released.

but the cause is only part of the mystery. what isn't a mystery is the melting of the glaciers/ice caps. as i said, which you worked assiduously to miss, is that melting is adding a charge of fresh water into the oceans.

and since we really don't understand the dynamics of oceans very well, that could presage a new ice age.

somehow, you missed my thesis. i don't pretend to know what is causing the melting of glaciers, the polar ice caps. but i do know that they are melting. unless the photos have been faked.

and i do think it a legitimate conjecture that this sudden fresh water charge into the gulf stream and the deep ocean currents may alter aspects of ocean currents that will invite a new ice age. you know, without the moderating aspects of the gulf stream, london, paris, berlin, edinborough, et alia would not have weather comparable to new york city's. at their latitude, they would be 10-20 degrees[or more] colder throughout the year.

if there is an adverse change in the gulfstream, europe may well freeze in the dark. geopolitically, this should be of some interest. the north sea hydrocarbons have dwindled. the uk, and europe, will be forced to look elsewhere for their hydrocarbons. as concerns hydrocarbon supplies to europe, russia will have the claim on owning europe.

and that is why the blair/brown govts have imposed camera monitoring throughout the uk. they know what is forthcoming. they know that the isles are going to become a slave state.

if you are living in the usa, you might care to notice the cameras that have recently been installed at most of the intersections in most metro areas. the cover has been traffic control. yes, in a sense, that is true. but, in a more accurate sense, these cameras are the monitors for the soon to be unveiled orwellian state. big brother is watching.

the death of a republic occurred some years ago. OKBOMB? yes, it was OKBOMB. an event as manipulated by the state as the events of 11/09/01.

many think that it was george walker bush that imposed a fascist tableau on amerika after 11/09/01. known as the PATRIOT ACT.

william jefferson clinton, and the congress, imposed the precursor after OKBOMB. but no one cared to discuss that. the bushit patriot act is just an extension of clinton's imposition of totalitarianism.

and what then happened to the amerikan patriot movement? disappeared? how did that happen? because the sheep believed that there were domestic terrorists?

and then there was the homicidal assault on david koresh and his acolytes at waco. what was that all about? though promulgated by george herbert walker bush, that bit of murdering was finished by bill clinton. why? what was it about that group that provoked the state to kill them?

it doesn't get discussed, but ghwbush targeted the branch davidians for extermination because of their involvement in, knowledge of, arming the contras. the branch davidians were players in that enterprise.

they specifically knew of the weapons removed from national guard armories. how did they know? they were part of that process.

knowing what they knew about the looting of national guard armories so as to arm the contras, the branch davidians had to be erased.

it is similar to why george walker bush had to exterminate saddam hussein, why the iranian govt must be exsanguinated.

these individuals, these govts were co-conspirators and know things. things that will reveal the treason of the bush, cheney, rockefeller families.

and don't you ever forget it.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Apr 25 2008, 02:22 AM
Post #93

i want to add something else. it was 40 years ago. i refrained from marrying my friend.

she, and everyone i knew, was shocked. we had been a couple for years.

they all wanted to know why. another girlfriend?

no, i told them. upon much contemplation, i did not believe in the future. i did not care to put any spawn of mine into the world that i envisioned.

though some assert that i was too negative. i don't think so. i was just ahead of the curve.

the world forthcoming will make you wonder why you believed in the future.

and i pray that i am wrong. but i am old enough that i no longer care. i have no offspring.

and if my manufacturing business disappears following my disappearance, that will only hasten the demise of what is thought to be the industrialized world.

40 years ago i said things to my peers about how it was all going to end. with a bang and a whimper. they laughed. of course, they don't do anything in the world. in a very real sense, they were all remittance men.

once again, i care to tell you, there is no future for your family. the fascist state has triumphed, finally.

brad friedman, brad blog, has related the fiction of the ballot box. and no one wants to deal with that truth.

death has come for the archbishop.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 25 2008, 01:24 PM
Post #94

Group Icon

I'm sorta hoping that the sun breaks through these clouds today.

+Quote Post
bill
post Apr 26 2008, 11:09 AM
Post #95

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

Me too lunk

but it is too dam windy to go flying anyway

+Quote Post
lunk
post Apr 26 2008, 12:06 PM
Post #96

Group Icon

This is an excellent presentation on climate change:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10738431

Regardless of your position,
well worth watching all four clips.

imo, lunk

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 04:09 PM