IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mccain's Ignorance, Has he read the Constitution?

Omega892R09
post Jun 8 2008, 07:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

Or is he too senile to remember what he reads?

I came by the following by way of PZ Meyers' Pharyngula:

http://atheistmedia.blogspot.com/2008/06/j...stablished.html

But then maybe McCain is just right for the would-be masters of the world. He has grown stupid whereas Bush was stupid by inclination and these are just the types that the puppeteers like to have as figureheads - wooden manikins without the intelligence to work things out for themselves or the gumption (combination of conscience and self awareness) to turn on those that provide and preserve their lifestyles.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
StevenDC
post Jun 8 2008, 08:54 AM
Post #2

Nitpick

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 374

I'm waiting for the "Keating Five - McSame Again" bumper stickers. This guy wants to offer the same solution to the current meltdown as what he offered for the Savings and Loan crisis... payoffs in his pocket.

Someone on Youtube will probably find the footage of him admitting he had zero knowledge of economics - and thus could not be guilty of an economic crime in the S and L scandal.

Yeah, I know, try to follow that reasoning...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 2nd June 2020 - 02:40 PM