IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
I was asked

IVXX
post Nov 14 2006, 02:47 AM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 57

I was asked by somneone who will remain nameless why I don't post here more often and why I post over at LC a lot.

OK first posting here. I don't post here a lot cause most times I don't have anything "new" to add to a conversation and I don't look in the lounge all that much. I come here mainly to read up on the research being done by several people here and to see what they've been coming up with. Little side note, I hope all is well Merc and Lyte. Just cause I don't post here much doesn't mean I don't support the movement or what you guys are doing, cause I do.

Second, posting at LC. Honestly I post there to f*ck with all the trols/JREFers that show up and kill time. Not sure how many of you lurk there but I love throwing good issues at the trolls and then watching them skip over it and attack a stupid comment. It's actually good for a laugh.

Anyway just wanted to let that be known since it made someone ask the question.

Carry on salute.gif

EDIT Had to edit my spelling. That urks me LoL!!

This post has been edited by IVXX: Nov 14 2006, 02:49 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 14 2006, 02:51 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Trolls are a distraction to the movement. When you "play" with them....that is exactly what they want so it gives you less time to be researching.

Although they are fun to play with from time to time.. i try not to fall in that pit anymore.

cheers.gif

pilotfly.gif

+Quote Post
IVXX
post Nov 14 2006, 02:58 AM
Post #3

True but it's such fun. Plus I quit smoking a month ago so it's my "cigarette" time laugh.gif

cheers.gif

+Quote Post
Timothy Osman
post Nov 14 2006, 03:24 AM
Post #4

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

That's why this forum is so good, you don't have to wade through 3 pages of troll crap when you read a thread. I just come here to read mostly. thumbsup.gif

+Quote Post
THE_DECIDER
post Nov 14 2006, 05:19 AM
Post #5

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (johndoeX @ Nov 14 2006, 06:51 AM)
Trolls are a distraction to the movement. When you "play" with them....that is exactly what they want so it gives you less time to be researching.

Although they are fun to play with from time to time.. i try not to fall in that pit anymore.

cheers.gif

pilotfly.gif

very true....specialy the last word [laugh]

+Quote Post
IVXX
post Nov 14 2006, 05:22 AM
Post #6

I come here to read mostly as well. Don't get me wrong there's some people I like exchanging ideas with over at LC also. I do notice that really good points are almost always not addressed by the trolls.

+Quote Post
THE_DECIDER
post Nov 14 2006, 05:23 AM
Post #7

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 3

QUOTE (IVXX @ Nov 14 2006, 06:58 AM)
True but it's such fun. Plus I quit smoking a month ago so it's my "cigarette" time laugh.gif

cheers.gif

hey i quite smoking as well, well at the computer at least cheers.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 26th May 2020 - 02:23 PM