IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
On Zionism

Timothy Osman
post Jan 25 2009, 09:15 PM
Post #81

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 107

Back on topic and back onto these Amalekites. It seems to me that the cult of Zionism can call anyone they want Amalek and this is what they do. It explains to me the total lack of compassion shown by Zionist soldiers because they have been indoctrinated in the ways of the cult which uses the Torah for it's own ends contrary to the best interests of the average Jewish person.

They used the term Amalek to describe Saddam and now Achmydinnerjacket of Iran and anyone else who is seen against the cult.

The command to wipe out Amalek is explained in the Torah (Deut. 25:17-19) as their punishment for launching an unfair attack on the helpless Israelites:

Remember what Amalek did to you on your journey, after you left Egypt—how, undeterred by fear of G-d, he surprised you on the march, when you were famished and weary, and cut down all the stragglers in your rear. Therefore, when the Lord your G-d grants you safety from all your enemies around you, in the land that the Lord your G-d is giving you as a hereditary portion, you shall blot out the memory of Amalek from under heaven. Do not forget!

The general command to “blot out the memory of Amalek” was presented in greater detail by the prophet Samuel in his demand of Saul: “Kill alike men and women, infants and sucklings, oxen and sheep, camels and asses” (I Sam. 15:3). The call for such severe punishment is indeed given a reason in the Torah, yet even the most egregious sin itself cannot invalidate the moral principle according to which “a person shall be put to death only for his own crime” (Deut. 24:16). Indeed, the Gemara (Yoma 22b) puts into Saul’s mouth an argument about the justice in what he was told to do: “The people may have sinned, but how have the animals sinned? And if the older have sinned, how have the younger sinned?” Little wonder that commentators and thinkers throughout the generations have felt a need to understand why the punishment of Amalek should be exacted from those who were not yet born when the sin for which the punishment was decreed was committed.

According to the same document Jews are taught not to be vengeful but to get on the grog to the point where everyone looks the same and they forget about the Torah.

Indeed, Solomon taught us a fine virtue (“If your enemy is hungry give him bread to eat; if he is thirsty, give him water to drink ( Prov. 25:21): not to be vengeful towards our enemies, rather to treat them well when they are at hand. Therefore the Torah had to warn us about Amalek in numerous places, for without the Torah’s words of caution, even though Amalek did Israel wrong, it would be a virtue not to remember their ancient hostility but only to treat them well. Therefore the Torah admonishes us: Do not treat Amalek thus; these people do not show mercy, for the Throne of the Blessed One is not complete. Therefore the Sages refused to write a scroll [ordering the Jews to kill their enemies in Persia], saying, “It will lead to resentment towards us on the part of other nations, for they will consider us to have bad qualities, being vengeful and harboring hatred”( Megillah 7a). For it is not a good quality to take vengeance on one’s enemies; quite the contrary, virtue and intelligence would dictate that they be treated with mercy, tolerance and compassion, showing the difference between Mordechai and the wicked Haman. Only the Divine Spirit instructed that they be avenged, for there is no compassion in the seed of Amalek... Therefore, my brothers, learn what is good without harboring hatred, but on the contrary, be good to one’s enemy. Such behavior well suits human virtue and the bounds of the Torah. This is the glory of Israel, not to harbor hatred; thus our ways will be straight, by nature not being vengeful. Therefore it is said (Megilla 7b), “It is one’s duty to drink on Purim until one cannot distinguish between ...” so that from much drinking one forgets what the Torah commands and follows the natural virtue; then one will not distinguish between “cursed Haman and ...,” for by nature a person is in no way to take vengeance or curse those who seek one’s harm.

http://www.biu.ac.il/JH/Parasha/eng/kiteze/kas.html

Aint religion great.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Jan 26 2009, 07:44 AM
Post #82

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

for there is no compassion in the seed of Amalek...

They sound psychopathic.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 27 2009, 01:51 PM
Post #83

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Sanders @ Jan 22 2009, 09:18 PM) *
The problem is, I don't feel like I really understand all this stuff. It's too complicated, and I'm too weak on the fine points of Greek and medieval history - not to mention that the important parts seem

... and, I can see all the connections between the people who run the United States (and especially the architects of the SYSTEM by which it is ruled) and pirates, drug-runners, Freemasons and Templar bankers ... but I really don't know the real reason why dominance of the Holy Land is so important to these people. Is it so obvious that I can't see it??

If someone out there knows, blurt it out! I'd love to know!

I think that much of the confusion comes from the Roman habit of "assimilating" the local religions and customs as conquered regions fell to the Roman Empire. Of course much of the pagan belief systems was eventually co-mingled in with the "Holy Roman" church, leading to the inconsistent, confusing "occulted" mess we have today. Very little "history" remains about the Essenes (and opinions vary considerably on who or what "Jesus" was), but I think this would be an important piece of the puzzle that has been missing for centuries/millenia. We have already mentioned that fire at Alexandria somewhere (and that library could have held much missing "history" IMHO).

http://www.bede.org.uk/library.htm

There has clearly been much "romanticized" history regarding the Crusaders, various Knights, etc. (I have since learned that many of the "Knights" were actually strongarm thugs used by the various nobles to keep the serfs in line and to extort taxes/fealty, and the Samurai were essentially the same thing in Japan, leading up to Yakuza today). I expect that the Chinese Dynasties were "enforced" in a similar manner, leading to the Tongs, Triads, and other gangs that we see today.

I don't think we have been told much or very accurate information of the true nature of the Crusades (and I think we may have another one occuring today in the Middle East). Then of course, the Middle East was controlled by Salahudin/the Caliphate and then the Ottoman Turk and Byzantine Empires for centuries. It would appear that the Inquisition wiped out a considerable chunk of "history" (in Europe at least, at about this time frame).

On the "Holy Land" thing, I have read that certain groups believe that the Dome of the Rock Mosque must be destroyed in order to rebuild "the temple" for whatever motivations they have for all that business, and the old Babylon (Iraq) seems to hold unknown significance to the neo-Anglo-American empire... I wonder exactly what was recently looted from Saddam's palaces and museums... This certainly seems consistent with the Bushite behavior of the last 18 years or so. Those oil pipelines and contracts are a "convenient" Hallibortion bonus, too.

Again, Jim Marrs' Rule by Secrecy is an excellent book on this intertwined "early" religion business. I recall Picknett & Prince's The Stargate Conspiracy having some relevant chapters (I believe that O892 has read it since I have, but it was an interesting "pre-millenium" book on how Egypt relates to all this).

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/stargate/stargate07.htm

One of the most interesting things to me is how many sizable portions of human history are just "missing" now from various times and various cultures, going back through all of "known" history.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Jan 27 2009, 02:23 PM
Post #84

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

QUOTE (dMole @ Jan 31 2009, 12:51 PM) *
...One of the most interesting things to me is how many sizable portions of human history are just "missing" now from various times and various cultures, going back through all of "known" history.

TELL ME ABOUT IT !!!!

EVERY frikken critical focal-point on which any concrete conclusions about our true identity ultimately hinge, I have found, are missing from the record. There's no controversy about who Charlemagne's children were, there's no controversy about almost any important marriage between the Nobles of that era - EXCEPT - that I get a sense about things and start to form a conclusion and finally hone in on where two blood-lines may or may not meet and - EVERY FRIKKEN TIME - the data is missing or there are 4 or 5 conflicting theories. Every time. Only when it really matters. Who was Redburga??? Genealogically speaking, maybe one of the most important women in history - and we know nothing about her - all we have are a handful of theories, assumptions.

And let me take this opportunity, dMole, to say, it amazes me when we talk about this stuff that you are the same dMole talking aircraft jargon in other forums. Dude, you freak me out sometimes biggrin.gif handsdown.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 29 2009, 05:42 AM
Post #85

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

Back to Iraq/ME, (and it's from the Wiki, but it is consistent with some other sources I've seen elsewhere before):

On Saladin (or perhaps Aladdin of Disney fame- hmmm....):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saladin

"Early life

Saladin or Yūsuf Ṣalāḥ ad-Dīn ibn Ayyūb was born in Tikrit, Iraq. His family was of Kurdish background and ancestry,[3][4] and had originated from the city of Dvin, in Medieval Armenia.[5][6] His father, Najm ad-Dīn Ayyūb, was banished from Tikrit and moved with his family to Mosul, where he met Imād ad-Din Zengi, the Turkish atabeg of Mosul and the founder of the Zengid dynasty, who was leading Muslim forces against the Crusaders in Edessa.[citation needed] In 1139 Imād ad-Din Zengi appointed Najm ad-Din as the commander of his fortress in Baalbek.[7] After the death of Imād ad-Din Zengi in 1146, his son, Nūr ad-Dīn, became the regent of Mosul.[7] Saladin received his name from Nūr ad-Dīn and was sent to Damascus to complete his education.[8][9] Several sources claim that during his studies he was more interested in religion than joining the military.[7] Another factor which may have affected his interest in religion was that during the First Crusade, Jerusalem was taken in a surprise attack by the Christians.[7]

Sultan

[edit] Egypt
Saladin, King of Egypt from a 15th century illuminated manuscript; the globus in his left hand is a European symbol of kingly power.

His career in the military began when his uncle Asad al-Dīn Shīrkūh, or simply named Shirkuh, started training him. Shirkuh was an important military commander under the emir Nūr al-Dīn, who was the son and successor of Zangī. During three military expeditions led by Shīrkūh into Egypt to prevent its falling to the Latin Christian Crusaders who already ruled Jerusalem. Amalric I, the king of Jerusalem; Shāwar, the powerful vizier of the Egyptian Fatimid caliph; and Shīrkūh formed a struggle. After Shīrkūh's death and after ordering Shāwar's assassination, Saladin, in 1169 was appointed both commander of the Syrian troops in Egypt and vizier of the Fatimid caliph there. Saladin was only 31 when he received the position in the military and tried to finish much of his uncle's work. His relatively quick rise to power was due to the fact he had come from Kurdish cultural background and is cited as having many talents including being an effective and efficient military leader. He became from then onwards a Sultan of Egypt and his clear demonstration of being an efficient leader quickly built up his reputation as a great leader. Although he received the title of king, many referred to him as the Sultan of Egypt. The founding of the Ayyubid dynasty and the restoration of Sunni Islam in Egypt are credited to Saladin.[2] He expanded his territory westward in the Maghreb and when his uncle was sent up the Nile to pacify some resistance of the former Fatimid supporters, he continued on down the Red Sea to conquer Yemen.[2]
..."

-------------------
Now as a strange, synchronistic link from all the Salahudin/"Aladdin" business:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...nRexAegypti.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Illuminated_manuscript
--------------------
EDIT: This might be interesting to Sanders (about the Multinational Force in Iraq [MNF-I]):

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Multinational_force_in_Iraq

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...eveInsignia.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/comm...IraqDUI.svg.png

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Jan 29 2009, 08:48 PM
Post #86

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

i recommended these two sites some time ago on a post on the internet censorship of individuals criticizing israel.

might have been missed.

these are worth tuning into on a fairly regular basis.

http://jewssansfrontieres.blogspot.com/

http://xymphora.blogspot.com/

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Feb 7 2009, 01:59 PM
Post #87

Group Icon

Member No.: 49

CORRECTION

In an earlier post I stated that the "Lord of Sidon" in the Jolly Roger myth was most likely Baldwin II. I was confused, that should have read Baldwin I, who was one of the original crusading brothers (along with Eustace III and Geoffrey Bouillon). The two Baldwins were not father and son but lived around the same time and both married Armenian women, and I get confused. Baldwin I, the one in question, married "Arda" of Armenia, who died. He (according to the myth) humped her corpse and returned 9 months later to find the skull and bones. He had no offspring with his next wife, Adelaide del Vasto, and by agreement Jerusalem reverted to her (Adelaide's) son by an earlier marriage to Roger I of Sicily, Roger II, who flew the Jolly Roger. You can see how easy it is to get confused. Anyway, I corrected the original post - it should have read Baldwin I.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Feb 10 2009, 02:20 AM
Post #88

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

and i never thought that i would read this individual saying this, proving a point one more time...

http://www.antiwar.com/scheuer/

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  « < 3 4 5
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2019 - 03:34 AM