IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Chemtrails Missed An Oscar In The Academy Awards, Seen clearly in the movie clip

JimMac
post Mar 2 2014, 11:27 PM
Post #1

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

In the nominations for best supporting actress, an old woman lifts up her skirt to the gravestone, and says, 'See what you missed?" The landscape shot of her lifting her skirt features a massive chemtrail cloud, solo in the sky vista beyond.

The message could not be more deadly clear. Ignore it as you will, at your own peril...
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
SteveF
post Mar 2 2014, 11:59 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,677

QUOTE (JimMac @ Mar 2 2014, 07:27 PM) *
In the nominations for best supporting actress, an old woman lifts up her skirt to the gravestone, and says, 'See what you missed?" The landscape shot of her lifting her skirt features a massive chemtrail cloud, solo in the sky vista beyond.

The message could not be more deadly clear. Ignore it as you will, at your own peril...

Yep!.....if you don't believe the mass media, and especially Hollywood movies, you must have your head in the sand!

That's where I get most of my information.....I mean, if you can't trust Hollywood, who CAN you trust? wall.gif laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 3 2014, 12:13 AM
Post #3

QUOTE (SteveF @ Mar 2 2014, 11:59 PM) *
Yep!.....if you don't believe the mass media, and especially Hollywood movies, you must have your head in the sand!

That's where I get most of my information.....I mean, if you can't trust Hollywood, who CAN you trust? wall.gif laughing1.gif

You guys just keep coming eh? Comical. I'm beginning to feel like Braveheart riding into the village here. Although i don't like the ending.

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Mar 3 2014, 02:14 AM
Post #4

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Mar 3 2014, 02:27 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (paranoia @ Mar 3 2014, 02:14 AM) *

Thanks. Btw, the DukeofConDao and I are old cyber friends. I guess his eyes were open tonight too.

After looking at the the clip seems i took artistic license with the quote... nice chemical sky just the same

Jim

This post has been edited by JimMac: Mar 3 2014, 02:41 AM

+Quote Post
N2264J
post Mar 3 2014, 10:48 AM
Post #6

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,439

QUOTE (JimMac @ Mar 2 2014, 10:27 PM) *
In the nominations for best supporting actress, an old woman lifts up her skirt to the gravestone, and says, 'See what you missed?"

That's not what she said but it would make a good story if she did.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th October 2019 - 05:20 PM