IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Plane Crash In New York State, 9/11 victim's wife aboard.

Omega892R09
post Feb 13 2009, 07:43 AM
Post #1

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

I am not about to hypothesise but others here may be able to fill in any blanks:

Plane crash in NY state kills 49 - BBC
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 13 2009, 08:11 AM
Post #2

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,096

The wish of a 9/11 widow
Posted 12/5/04

A member of the Family Steering Committee for the 9/11 commission, Beverly Eckert, 53, wants "something constructive" to come from the death of her husband, Sean Rooney, in the World Trade Center. After urging Congress to form an investigative commission, Eckert (pictured at a ground zero vigil last week) is now championing intelligence reform legislation that stalled in the House after key Republicans wanted more provisions: no driver's licenses for illegal immigrants, to name one.

http://www.usnews.com/usnews/news/articles...3eckert.peo.htm

Why is it only the good ones meet untimely deaths?

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Feb 13 2009, 10:54 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 3,225

The lawsuit was not about money, it was for accountability.

+Quote Post
JFK
post Feb 13 2009, 11:49 AM
Post #4

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,485

ATC Audio - http://event.liveatc.net/kbuf/KBUF-Feb-13-2009-0300Z.mp3

Courtesy of - http://www.liveatc.net/

+Quote Post
jo56
post Feb 13 2009, 01:13 PM
Post #5

Member No.: 321

One of Buffalo crash victims met with Obama earlier (Last week)
http://www.nbc13.com/vtm/news/local/articl..._earlier/59383/

Associated Press
Published: February 13, 2009

WASHINGTON (AP) - President Barack Obama says the deadly plane crash in upstate New York reminds the nation of the fragility of life and the value of each day.

Speaking at an event at the White House, Obama said Friday that his prayers are with families and friends who lost loved ones. A Continental commuter plane crashed into a house in suburban Buffalo on Thursday night, killing all 49 people aboard and a person in the home.

One of the victims was Beverly Eckert, a Sept. 11 widow. She was just at the White House last week with Obama as part of a meeting he had with relatives of those killed in the 2001 attacks and the bombing of the USS Cole.

Obama said Eckert was an inspiration to him and he hopes her family finds comfort in the days ahead.

This post has been edited by jo56: Feb 13 2009, 01:14 PM

+Quote Post
grizz
post Feb 13 2009, 01:31 PM
Post #6

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

A little more information:

Beverly Eckert, Bereaved of 9/11, Dies in Buffalo Plane Crash

February 13, 2009 by Mark Whittington

The bitterest of all ironies placed Beverly Eckert on Continental Flight 3407, the commuter plane that crashed near Buffalo, New York. Beverly Eckert lost her husband Sean Rooney at the World Trade Center on that Second Day on Infamy, 9/11.

Beverley Eckert's husband Sean worked on the 98th floor of the South Tower. On the faithful day, he called Beverley to tell her, as it turned out one last time, that he loved her. In the midst of the telephone conversation, there was a loud explosion, then nothing.

9/11 and the death of her husband thrust Beverly Eckert into unexpected and unwanted role of activist. She and others of the bereaved of 9/11 campaigned to force Congress to pass reforms of American intelligence gathering. Beverly Eckert co-chaired the 9/11 Family Steering Committee, which pushed to create the 9/11 Commission and, once the Commission had convened and made its recommendations, to make those recommendations law.

At one point, Beverly Eckert had vowed to return to some kind of regular life, like Cincinnatus after the wars, a citizen activist. But there was no going back. The work surrounding the 9/11 reforms having been done, Beverly Eckert devoted her energies to Habitat for Humanity, an organization that helps poor people to build homes.

Even so, Beverly Eckert could never get entirely away from 9/11. A week before she died, Beverly Eckert was at the White House with others of the bereaved of 9/11 and of the USS Cole sailors, discussing with President Obama's plans for dealing with captured terrorists in the wake of the decision to close Gitmo.

Sean Rooney died at the hands of fanatic terrorists. Beverly Eckert died in a plane crash likely caused by more conventional causes, mechanical failure or pilot error or perhaps both. But the fact that they both died untimely seven and a half years apart by plane crash is both ironic and bitter.

Beverly Eckert was a woman who was able to take her grief, of losing a husband, her high school sweet heart, and turn it into something powerful. The reforms that she and the others of the bereaved of 9/11 caused to pass likely helped to ensure that no other Americans have died, so far, from terrorist action on American soil. If gave Sean Rooney's death some meaning and made sure that Beverly Eckert's life mattered.

Not a bad legacy to leave behind, that.

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1...dies.html?cat=9

+Quote Post
grizz
post Feb 13 2009, 02:20 PM
Post #7

aka Oceans Flow

Member No.: 108

My Silence Cannot Be Bought

Beverly Eckert
Friday, December 19, 2003

I've chosen to go to court rather than accept a payoff from the 9/11 victims compensation fund. Instead, I want to know what went so wrong with our intelligence and security systems that a band of religious fanatics was able to turn four U.S passenger jets into an enemy force, attack our cities and kill 3,000 civilians with terrifying ease. I want to know why two 110-story skyscrapers collapsed in less than two hours and why escape and rescue options were so limited.

I am suing because unlike other investigative avenues, including congressional hearings and the 9/11 commission, my lawsuit requires all testimony be given under oath and fully uses powers to compel evidence.

The victims fund was not created in a spirit of compassion. Rather, it was a tacit acknowledgement by Congress that it tampered with our civil justice system in an unprecedented way. Lawmakers capped the liability of the airlines at the behest of lobbyists who descended on Washington while the Sept. 11 fires still smoldered.

And this liability cap protects not just the airlines, but also World Trade Center builders, safety engineers and other defendants.

The caps on liability have consequences for those who want to sue to shed light on the mistakes of 9/11. It means the playing field is tilted steeply in favor of those who need to be held accountable. With the financial consequences other than insurance proceeds removed, there is no incentive for those whose negligence contributed to the death toll to acknowledge their failings or implement reforms. They can afford to deny culpability and play a waiting game.

By suing, I've forfeited the "$1.8 million average award" for a death claim I could have collected under the fund. Nor do I have any illusions about winning money in my suit. What I do know is I owe it to my husband, whose death I believe could have been avoided, to see that all of those responsible are held accountable. If we don't get answers to what went wrong, there will be a next time. And instead of 3,000 dead, it will be 10,000. What will Congress do then?

So I say to Congress, big business and everyone who conspired to divert attention from government and private-sector failures: My husband's life was priceless, and I will not let his death be meaningless. My silence cannot be bought.

http://www.margieadam.com/action/beckert.htm

+Quote Post
painter
post Feb 13 2009, 03:32 PM
Post #8

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

I must say, this is all bloody suspicious coming on the heels of a meeting with the President that brought 9/11 back into the headlines. Accidents do happen of course -- but, as we all know, so does assassination by aircraft sabotage.

+Quote Post
Ricochet
post Feb 13 2009, 03:54 PM
Post #9

Member No.: 3,225

Final communications.
Source. http://network.nationalpost.com/np/blogs/p...transcript.aspx

Final communications of flight 3407: audio, transcript
Posted: February 13, 2009, 8:08 AM by Shane Dingman
World
The following is a transcript of this audio recording of communications between the air traffic control tower and Continental Connection flight 3407 before it crashed Thursday evening into a house near Buffalo, N.Y.

“COLGAN 3407 DESCEND AND MAINTAIN 6,000.

COLGAN 3407 DESCEND AND MAINTAIN 5,000.

5,000, COLGAN 3407.

COLGAN 3407 DESCEND AND MAINTAIN 4,000... COLGAN 3407 DESCEND AND MAINTAIN 2,300...

COLGAN 3407 TURN LEFT HEADING 330.

US TURNING 330, COLGAN 3407.

3407 — 3 MILES FROM COMP TURN AND ONE HEADING T60 MAINTAIN 2,300 TILL STATUS LOCALIZING — PRESSURE ONLY 23.
WITH 260 2,300 TILL ESTABLISH AND CLEAR TO (INAUDIBLE) REPORT COLGAN 3407.

COLGAN 3407, CONTACT 120.5 — HAVE A GOOD NIGHT.

COLGAN 3407, APPROACH.
COLGAN 3407, BUFFALO.
COLGAN 3407, NOW APPROACH.

Editor's note: At this point the air traffic controller has lost contact with flight 3407, and attempts to contact another flight to see if it can re-establish visual contact:

DELTA 1998: LOOK OUT YOUR RIGHT SIDE ABOUT FIVE MILES FOR A DASH-8. SHOULD BE 2,300. YOU SEE ANYTHING THERE?
UHH, NEGATIVE, DELTA 1998 — WE’RE JUST IN THE BOTTOMS AND NOTHING ON THE T-CASTS.
COLGAN 3407 BUFFALO.
COLGAN 3407 BUFFALO, IT’S ARHIDEY HERE.
STANDBY — THERE’S SOME GROUND COMMUNICATION — YOU NEED TO TALK TO SOMEBODY AT LEAST 5 MILES NORTHEAST. ‘K — POSSIBLY CLARENCE? THAT AREA RIGHT IN
THERE. ACRINARIA... EITHER STATE POLICE OR SHERIFF’S DEPARTMENT. YOU NEED TO FIND IF ANYTHING IS ON THE GROUND. THIS AIRCRAFT WAS 5 MILES OUT — AND ALL OF A SUDDEN WE HAVE NO RESPONSE FROM THAT AIRCRAFT.
ALL I CAN TELL YOU IS THAT THE AIRCRAFT IS OVER THE MARKER — AND WE’RE NOT TALKING TO HIM NOW.
THIS IS (INAUDIBLE)... WE’RE GOING TO HAVE TO GET RIGHT BACK TO YOU, SIR. APPARENTLY WE HAVE AN EMERGENCY AND I’LL GET BACK AS SOON AS I CAN.
OK — FELLOW AIRCRAFT — THIS FREQUENCY... WE DID HAVE A DASH-8 OVER THE MARKER THAT DIDN’T MAKE THE AIRPORT. HE APPEARS TO BE ABOUT FIVE MILES AWAY FROM
THE AIRPORT. DELTA 1998 — I’M GOING TO BRING IN SURROUNDING APPROACH, UM, IF YOU COULD JUST GIVE ME A HIGHER-UP, WHEN YOU GET TO 2,300 AND UH, IF YOU
HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THE LOCALIZER OR ANYTHING — LET ME KNOW. HOWEVER, WE’RE SHOWING IT ALL IN THE GRAIN HERE.
HEY — THIS IS 1452. THANKS FOR YOUR HELP. I APPRECIATE IT. CONTACT 120.5.
POWER TO CACTUS: DID YOU FIND COLGAN?
UMMMM, UNFORTUNATELY HE SAID HE WENT DOWN ABOUT... RIGHT OVER THE UH, MARKER.
POWER CACTUS: UH, 1452 IS COMING UP ON COMPTON. WE JUST SAW THE GROUND. YOU GUYS KNOW WHAT’S GOING ON?
CACTUS, IT’S 1452 BUFFALO TIRE WINTER 26014, AND WAIT 23 TO COURE D’ALENE — YES, SIR, WE ARE AWARE.
OK.

Editor's note: Now a second Colgan turboprop approaches, and the flight controller asks if he wants a different approach to the landing.

COLGAN 3268 APPROACH.
SIR, I NEED YOU TO PREPARE YOURSELF. UM, COMPANY-DASH 8 IN BOUND — WE THINK WENT DOWN OVER THE OUTER MARKER. UMMM, WE’RE NOT SURE WHY. I’M NOT SURE IF YOU WANT TO TRY AND REPROACH. SINCE THEN, WE’VE HAD MORE AIRCRAFT GOING — THEY WERE ALL JETS.
SIR, IT WAS ANOTHER DASH-8 APPROXIMATELY 15 MINUTES AGO — AND WE’RE NOT SURE WHY.
UHHHH... CAN YOU... UH, CLARIFY THE, UHH, THE DASH-8? UHHH, WHAT, UMMM, HOW DO YOU MEAN IT WENT DOWN?
HE DIDN’T MAKE THE AIRPORT. HE WAS CLEAR FOR THE APPROACH, HE WENT OVER THE TOWER, HE DIDN’T CALL THE TOWER — BASICALLY HE EXITED DOWN... AND WE COULDN’T GET A HOLD OF HIM IN HIS REPORT. HE’S, UH, WENT DOWN OVER FIVE MILES NORTHWEST OF THE AIRPORT.
UHH, YEAH — WE’LL SHOOT THEIR PURSE STILL.
TELL THEM 3268, ROGER... THERE HAVE BEEN FOUR POINT SHOOTING APPROACHES AND UH, SO, JUST TO LET YOU KNOW. COLGAN 3268 — HE’S SENDING YOUR DISCRETION
MAINTAIN 3,500. AIRCRAFT DO REPORT ONCE THEY GET TO ABOUT 2,300 — AND THEY’RE OUT (INAUDIBLE)
ALL RIGHT — 3,500 IS COOL FOR 3268.”

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 13 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

The above transcript has alot of errors. For those wishing to have the proper audio, please download the link provided by JFK.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 13 2009, 04:55 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

ILS 23 KBUF (pdf)

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Feb 13 2009, 05:39 PM
Post #12

dig deeper
Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 96

http://www.colganair.com/
http://www.colganair.com/flight3407_press_release.pdf

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Feb 13 2009, 05:47 PM
Post #13

dig deeper
Group Icon

a list of some of the others onboard the plane:

http://www.democratandchronicle.com/articl...NEWS01/90213021

Alison Des Forge, senior Africa adviser for Human Rights Watch. “She is a loss to all of those concerned about human rights and human dignity for the entire world,” friend Noorie Talebi. He described her as having a great heart. Talebi said she was returning to her home in Buffalo from a conference in London. “We were supposed to have dinner together tonight,” he said. According to the human rights watch Web site, she is an expert on Rwanda, Burundi and the Democratic Republic of Congo.

about Alison Des Forge:
http://www.hrw.org/en/news/2008/12/23/rwan...ch-staff-member

Beverly Eckert, of Stamford, Conn., whose husband died in the World Trade Center attacks of Sept. 11, 2001.

Ron Gonzalez, 44, of North Brunswick, N.J., who worked for New Brunswick Tomorrow, a nonprofit social-services agency. Ellyce Kausner, student at Florida Coastal School of Law. Nicole Korczykowski, an employee of Barclays Capital in New Jersey.

Beth Kushner, 19, of Eden, Erie County, a Keuka College student.

Maddy Loftus of Parsippany, N.J. Was headed to State University College at Buffalo weekend reunion of women hockey players. Don McDonald of Fort Erie, Ontario, a technical manager at Pharmetics.

Coleman Mellett, a guitarist in jazz musician Chuck Mangione's band. The band was to play with the Buffalo Philharmonic Orchestra tonight.

Gerry Niewood, a saxophonist in jazz musician Chuck Mangione's band. He was a Rochester native and Eastman School of Music graduate,

Susan Wehle, 55, of Amherst, cantor for Temple Beth Am in Amherst.

Zhaofang Guo, 55, of Williamsville, husband of Dr. Ping Wang. Dr. Wang works at Roswell Park Cancer Institute.

Four employees from the Amherst office of Northrup Grumman, a defense contractor, who have not been identified.

edited to add:

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/CJC3407

This post has been edited by paranoia: Feb 13 2009, 07:13 PM

+Quote Post
paranoia
post Feb 13 2009, 07:08 PM
Post #14

dig deeper
Group Icon

just saw this posted by SmokingGunz over at LCF:

"Two Israelis were among the dozens killed in a plane crash near Buffalo on Friday. One of them, George Abu-Karam, was a 29-year-old resident of Tiberias and a veteran of the now-defunct South Lebanon Army. Abu-Karam was in the United States visiting relatives. Another Israeli living in the U.S. was also on board the Continental flight"

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1063988.html

+Quote Post
Trismagistus
post Feb 13 2009, 08:34 PM
Post #15

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,116

I'm neither a pilot or an activist, but a researcher that has found a common thread in some of our infamous air disasters. Long ago the History Channel(pre- 2001) ran a show about the military's trouble trying to determine why their new helicopters were crashing. In essence, the outcome was that the electronics in commercial aircraft are not electromagnetically shielded. So the military fixed the problem easily. What was more interesting was that during the show they displayed what would happen to an aircraft in such a situation caused by electronic warfare exercises if a plane ventured into that airspace. Loss of controls and if a blackbox was discovered there would be nothing on it...no recordings. Strangely this has happened already on a number of commercial aircraft flights where just before the disaster there was no communication of an emergency...like the plane just fell out of the sky.

If you seriously study some of the most high profile cases you will find erasure of the black box recording. One example if you remember this far back was an Egyptian flight where our news spun the story that the pilots shouted "God is holy, God is great" just before plunging their aircraft into the sea. The blackbox was discovered from that flight and 13 minutes were erased. This was also divulged in the same history channel show I mentioned above.

Here's what I think. Could it be an unintentional accident that the plane got too close to some exercise? Sure. I would guess the military would do everything in its power to hide the facts. It would be embarassing. However, the capability has existed for a long time that could render a plane useless by frying its electronics with electromagnetic radiation. I don't know the power densities involved, or what type of wave. If I were in charge of the military I sure would be very interested in making sure this technology wasn't being used by private individuals or enforcing checks and balances within the military to make sure rogue groups wouldnt do the same. Dont get me wrong, I respect our military but history has warned us in the past of rogue groups. I am sorry for the loss of life of all of those passengers in Buffalo, may they rest in peace.

This post has been edited by Trismagistus: Feb 13 2009, 08:36 PM

+Quote Post
JFK
post Feb 13 2009, 09:01 PM
Post #16

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,485

http://www.buffalonews.com/home/story/578574.html

Updated: 02/13/09 08:39 PM
A partial list of passengers aboard Flight 3407

Buffalo State College provided this October 2002 photograph of former student and ice hockey player Maddy Loftus, who died in the Flight 3407 crash.
Associated Press

This is partial list of the passengers and crew aboard Continental Connection Flight 3407 as assembled by The Buffalo News. Also listed is the victim killed in the home struck by the airplane. The list will be updated as passengers are confirmed.

Pilot, Capt. Marvin Dean Renslow, 47, of Lutz, Fla. Records show Renslow, an Iowa native, was a small-business owner in Florida before joining Colgan Air in September 2005.

First flight officer Rebecca Lynne Shaw, 24, of Maple Valley, Washington, had joined Colgan Air in January 2008 and had flown 2,244 hours with Colgan. Records show she was certified as a flight instructor.

Flight attendant Matilda Quintero, 57, of Woodbridge, N.J., had been a flight attendant for just a year, and was hired by Colgan Air in May 2008.

Flight attendant Donna Prisco.

Capt. Joseph Zuffoletto, 27, an off-duty crew member from Jamestown. He joined Colgan Air in 2005 and was recently promoted to captain. He rented an apartment with two friends in Jamestown, where Colgan stationed him. Born in Rochester, he was raised in California. He has a grandmother in Cheektowaga.

Former Amherst resident Beverly Eckert, the widow of Sean Rooney, who was killed in the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks. Eckert was traveling to Buffalo for a family celebration of what would have been her husband's 58th birthday.

Alison Des Forges, 66, who once taught at the University at Buffalo, historian and human rights activist who documented the 1994 genocide in Rwanda.

Ellyce Kausner, 24, a graduate of Clarence High School and Canisius College, who was a second-year student at Florida Coastal School of Law in Jacksonville, Fla. She was traveling home to visit her family and boyfriend before final exams.

Madeline Loftus, 24, a former Buffalo State College student who lives in New Jersey. She was on her way to reunite with 14 other alumni of Buffalo State's women's ice hockey team for a game Saturday. Loftus played for the school team from 2002 to 2004.

Jerome Krasuski, 53, was returning home to Cheektowaga with three other colleagues from Northrop Grumman from a one-day business trip. The former North Tonawanda resident worked as a program manager for the Williamsville defense contractor for more than 20 years. Krasuski's three Northrop Grumman colleagues also died in the crash.

Susan Wehle, 55, cantor at Temple Beth Am, Amherst, was returning home from a vacation in Costa Rica. The daughter of Holocaust survivors, Wehle was a cantorial soloist at Temple Sinai in Amherst for nearly 10 years before joining Temple Beth Am in 2002. She has two sons, Jonah and Jake.

Don McDonald, 48, of Fort Erie, Ont., was a technical manager at Pharmetics, Inc. in Fort Erie for 26 years. "Don was returning from New Jersey where he was reviewing some packaging equipment that the company was planning to buy," said Peter Lucyshyn, vice-president of quality operations.

Zhaofang Guo, 55, of Amherst, a Ford employee and husband of Ping Wang, a researcher at Roswell Park Cancer Institute.

Rochester native Gerry Niewood, 64, and jazz guitarist Coleman Mellett, 34, of East Brunswick, N.J., both musicians with the Chuck Mangione Band, were scheduled to perform tonight at Kleinhans Music Hall. Niewood played saxophone and flute. He played frequently at the original Tralfamador Cafe in the 1970s, and returned frequently to play Buffalo venues.

Mary "Belle" Pettys, 50, of West Seneca, was returning to Buffalo area from a business trip to New Jersey. Pettys had spent 25 years working for BlueCross BlueShield of Western New York and since 2006 had been employed by TriZetto, a healthcare company. She got engaged last December on her birthday, and was to be married this June.

David M. Borner, 49, of Pendleton, who worked for Kraft Foods, was returning from a business trip in New Jersey. He had planned to leave for a Florida cruise with his family this morning. He has one child in Starpoint High School and another in Starpoint Middle School.

Lorin Maurer, 30, of Princeton, N.J. worked for Princeton University's Office of Development Priorities. She was traveling to Buffalo for the first time to attend the wedding of Keith Kuwik, brother of her boyfriend, Kevin Kuwik. Both are sons of former Erie County Legislator Edward J. Kuwik of Lackawanna.

Jean Srnecz, 59, senior vice-president of merchandising for book distributer Baker & Taylor, was traveling to the Buffalo area to visit family. She was a gradulate of D'Youville College.

Douglas C. Wielinski, 61, an engineer and veteran, was believed to be in the dining room of the family's Clarence Center home when the airplane crashed into the house. Wielinski's wife, Karen, was able to escape by crawling out of the family room in the rear of the house. His daughter, Jill, was blown out of the house, officials said.

Clay Yarber, 62, of Riverside, Calif., was originally from Dayton, Ohio, and became a musician after serving in the Vietnam War, according to his ex-wife. He was headed to Buffalo to spend time with a friend.

Kevin Johnston, an employee at the Henkel Corp. facility in Buffalo. The plant was closed today in Johnston's honor.

John G. Roberts III, 48, a Lewiston native who lived in India, was returning home to visit his family. He had been active in St. Joseph's Roman Catholic Church in Niagara Falls when he had resided in the area.

Ronald Gonzalez, 44, director of a youth services program in New Brunswick, N.J., was flying into Buffalo to visit relatives. He previously was executive director of Alianza Latina, a nonprofit organization addressing HIV/AIDS in Buffalo.

Bethany Kushner, 19, of Angola, was returning home after spending a few weeks in California. She was a 2007 graduate of Eden Junior-Senior High School. She attended Keuka College for a year, and planned to complete her studies at Buffalo State College. Nicole Korczykowski, whose parents live in Eden, worked for a New York City-area investment firm.

After attending Nichols School, she graduated in 2001 from the University at Pennsylvania's Wharton School of Business, where she had a concentration in finance. Since then, she's been living in New York City, and has been working for various finance firms in that area.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 13 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #17

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

Another one bites the dust...Too Bad.

I guess it was ice, and maybe the anti-ice wasn't working? New airplane, no breaks tonight....

Rachel Maddow, who I do respect, was totally flipped tonight over the accident, and wanted to "be reassured" by the government. LOL.

+Quote Post
Trismagistus
post Feb 13 2009, 10:26 PM
Post #18

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,116

I watched the news tonight. They are missing the obvious question which was never brought up. What happened to communication at the 5 mile marker? No mention at all of it as if the ice was the whole story. I find any relevant information about that being withheld as suspicious because Ive seen this pattern before in other crashes. If that blackbox is found with no recording on it of any communications then Im stating that the plane could have been brought down by electronic warfare techniques. People want to believe in the "ice" story even though other pieces of this puzzle are missing. Completely bizzare how the news tonight totally overlooked investigating why there were no communications. See how easy it is for those in power to sway which way they want us to look? Much like a magician...watch his eyes not his hands for the full effect of the trick.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 13 2009, 10:56 PM
Post #19

Group Icon

Colgan 3407 Air Traffic Control Audio and Transcript

ATC Audio provided by www.liveatc.net. Transcript provided by http://pilotsfor911truth.org. Edited for pauses and irrelevant air traffic.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Feb 13 2009, 11:57 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

44 guests logged onto this thread currently. Welcome those from Flightinfo. Please be sure to read the white bold letters at the bottom of this page. If you desire to register, please be advised of the forum rules.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V   1 2 3 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st September 2017 - 06:11 PM