IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Plane Crash In New York State, 9/11 victim's wife aboard.

starviego
post Dec 1 2010, 09:21 AM
Post #101

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,049

The last victim to be identified was that of Dipinder Sidhu, a graduate student from California who was of south asian extraction. Apparently he was unique amongst the passengers as no physical trace of this person was recovered from the crash site.

http://www.buffalonews.com/flight3407/remembrance/
But Nirmal Sidhu, who is a Sikh, is troubled that none of her son's remains were recovered from the crash site.

Though luckily his ID made it through:
FBI Investigation Docs
pg49 of 166
"Synopsis: Presumed Identification of DIPINDER S. SIDHU and Indices Check regarding same.
"Details: NJTTF/Civil Aviation Security Program SSA(Redacted) contacted SA (Redacted) and SA (Redacted) regarding National Transportation Safety Board(NTSB) contact to FBIHQ vis a vis the inability to locate identifiable remains for DIPINDER S. SIDHU. The genesis of the contact was that NTSB.... wanted to make sure there were no peripheral details which would detract from the factual basis of the investigation and be fuel for unwarranted speculation.
"....SIDHU's wallet contents to include drivers license, student I.D. and religious card indicated his presence on the airplane."

Interestingly, shortly after the crash, before many IDs of victims were made public, a foreign media source had this to say:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/World/U...how/4122007.cms
Three Indians are feared to be among fifty people killed when a passenger plane crashed into a house 10 miles from Buffalo....

Except that Sidhu was the only one on that plane with an Indian-sounding name, and he was not IDed until weeks later. One wonders exactly how many people were on that plane.

Could this have been the reason authorities were initially hesitant to keep a victim count going as the recovery proceeded:

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/02/15/buffalo.plane.crash/
Authorities had recovered 15 bodies as of Saturday night, but Billittier announced Sunday that numbers of recovered bodies will no longer be released "out of respect for the families."

/

This post has been edited by starviego: Dec 1 2010, 09:25 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
FreshKills
post Dec 5 2010, 05:34 PM
Post #102

Member No.: 5,140

My, my, how timely....

"Tragic events such as these remind us of the fragility of life and the value of every single day. And one person who understood that well was Beverly Eckert, who was on that flight and who I met with just a few days ago (emphasis mine)," Obama said in brief remarks."

http://edition.cnn.com/2009/US/02/13/crash.eckert/index.html

+Quote Post
starviego
post Dec 8 2010, 12:37 PM
Post #103

Well if there was a coverup, the covert operators certainly got the right crew to do the job:

http://www.examiner.com/a-1854437~Recoveri...al_process.html
Experts who helped identify victims from Flight 93's crash in a Pennsylvania field on 9/11 have joined the search for remains from a commuter plane's crash site outside Buffalo.

Ooo look, another confused eyewitness:

http://www.atsadgrab.com/forum/thread436754/pg18
A youngish woman reporting for WABC was "live" on the scene and approached two guys about twenty years old to ask them what they saw.
They said they were up late watching TV, heard the plane loud and low, ran outside and looked out to see what was happening. They said "the right engine was on fire" and was in trouble. "It was going up and down and then spun around and fell flat to the ground".

This confirms the findings of the crash investigators, who noticed crush damage on the underside of the fuselage and concluded in came down straight and level on its vertical access.

And another one, not previously mentioned:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0902/13/cnr.03.html
DAVID LUCE, CRASH WITNESS: We heard the plane and it was unusually loud, so clearly it was low. But the engines sounded like they were revving at very high speed, unnatural sound. So we're quite used to them, usually don't pay attention, but this obviously was something a little different. And then the engine cut out and stopped. And then within a couple of seconds, there was this tremendous explosion. So all of that happened in a period of about probably 15 or 20 seconds.

Obviously, the investigators were very aware of the 'mechanical problem' hypothesis:

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/02/15/nyregion/15crash.html?hp
The Federal Bureau of Investigation has been scouring the neighborhood for parts that were thrown off before the plane hit the ground but have not found any, investigators said.

Another pilot noticed something odd about that plane(N200WQ) on the very day of the crash--yet more evidence that the aircraft had mechanical issues:

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/g...4315267/#menu77
Holy smokes I saw N200WQ at Albany today! It was parked at C1 and was going to operate a flight to EWR as CO3202 and was delayed be several hours.
The crew did an engine run up test on the right engine before the passengers boarded. One of the flight deck crew was outside the aircraft during the run up monitoring something. After the test was completed, the passengers boardly shortly and the aircraft pushed back from the gate.

+Quote Post
Graeme
post Feb 20 2011, 09:08 AM
Post #104

Member No.: 4,130

QUOTE (Trismagistus @ Feb 14 2009, 01:34 AM) *
I'm neither a pilot or an activist, but a researcher that has found a common thread in some of our infamous air disasters. Long ago the History Channel(pre- 2001) ran a show about the military's trouble trying to determine why their new helicopters were crashing. In essence, the outcome was that the electronics in commercial aircraft are not electromagnetically shielded. So the military fixed the problem easily. What was more interesting was that during the show they displayed what would happen to an aircraft in such a situation caused by electronic warfare exercises if a plane ventured into that airspace. Loss of controls and if a blackbox was discovered there would be nothing on it...no recordings. Strangely this has happened already on a number of commercial aircraft flights where just before the disaster there was no communication of an emergency...like the plane just fell out of the sky.

If you seriously study some of the most high profile cases you will find erasure of the black box recording. One example if you remember this far back was an Egyptian flight where our news spun the story that the pilots shouted "God is holy, God is great" just before plunging their aircraft into the sea. The blackbox was discovered from that flight and 13 minutes were erased. This was also divulged in the same history channel show I mentioned above.

Here's what I think. Could it be an unintentional accident that the plane got too close to some exercise? Sure. I would guess the military would do everything in its power to hide the facts. It would be embarassing. However, the capability has existed for a long time that could render a plane useless by frying its electronics with electromagnetic radiation. I don't know the power densities involved, or what type of wave. If I were in charge of the military I sure would be very interested in making sure this technology wasn't being used by private individuals or enforcing checks and balances within the military to make sure rogue groups wouldnt do the same. Dont get me wrong, I respect our military but history has warned us in the past of rogue groups. I am sorry for the loss of life of all of those passengers in Buffalo, may they rest in peace.

As an electronician and Telecommunications Person for decades, I'm revisiting this. Yes, I saw a similar Documentary on Electromagnetic shielding of Civilian Airliners in regard to LIGHTNING STRIKES, which of course also emit huge EMP (electromagnetic Pulses). This documentary was either on British C4 or BBC2 pre-2001.

So airline agencies were chatting about the dangers of EMP exposure. What I'm still finding difficult to verify here, and I'd appreciate some help from a Pilots for 9/11-Truth Administrator here, is whether the CVR/FDR full transcrips (not the snippets we get to see here or elsewhere) indicate loss of onboard ELECTRONICS +/or TELECOMMS systems prior to or subsequent to the stall at ~2300ft . ?

Answers please, on a postcard or just start typing Bro'....

+Quote Post
starviego
post May 15 2011, 07:38 PM
Post #105

There is some information that the plane may have suffered electronic failure at the time of the upset.

Certainly no 'mayday' call was heard.

The air traffic controllers made statements implying the plane dropped off the radar immediately, which indicates the flight code ID transponder signals may have stopped transmitting.

And the TCAS (pronounced T-cass)--Traffic Collision Avoidance System--may have stopped working. When the ATC couldn't reach 3407 on the radio, they asked another aircraft in the vicinity if he could see the aircraft. That pilot said he could not locate the 3407 on his TCAS.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post May 17 2011, 07:56 AM
Post #106

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

That's because it stalled at a low altitude and fell to the ground, quickly.

+Quote Post
Graeme
post Feb 20 2014, 02:20 PM
Post #107

Member No.: 4,130

It's been a long time.

[ACI - Air Crash Investigations]
Colgan Air Flight 3407 Crashed during arrival to Buffalo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLMPFJQTmZs

I never saw this. Maybe you didn't either.

+Quote Post

6 Pages V  « < 4 5 6
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2017 - 09:09 PM