IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Marine Vet Lets His Congressman Have It

painter
post Aug 28 2009, 06:38 PM
Post #21

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 16

QUOTE (aerohead @ Aug 28 2009, 02:25 PM) *
These are some of the big answers that need to happen immediately from
where i stand.

I certainly have no objection to any of that. Now, how do we get there from here? Even thinking of it one step at a time, how do you give a citizen's investigative panel subpoena power? What will they have to enforce that power even if granted? I don't anticipate the perpetrators of 9/11 and those who have cooperated in protecting them and covering it up to hand anyone a rope to hang them with, do you? So, seriously, how do we make this happen?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Aug 28 2009, 07:35 PM
Post #22

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 4,476

QUOTE (painter @ Aug 28 2009, 05:38 PM) *
I certainly have no objection to any of that. Now, how do we get there from here? Even thinking of it one step at a time, how do you give a citizen's investigative panel subpoena power? What will they have to enforce that power even if granted? I don't anticipate the perpetrators of 9/11 and those who have cooperated in protecting them and covering it up to hand anyone a rope to hang them with, do you? So, seriously, how do we make this happen?

This is very important. It started in New York, it must
end in New York.

Clicky--------> NYC CAN Fight for a new Investigation

The Truth movement needs to pull together right now and PUSH !
And keep pushing until this investigation is finished, and the truth is
out, and the criminals have been served with justice.

It is CRUCIAL that this investigation starts.
This is where the front line of the battle is, and where we
can win the war.

Support NYC CAN in any way possible.

-Aero

This post has been edited by aerohead: Aug 28 2009, 07:36 PM

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Aug 30 2009, 02:02 AM
Post #23

QUOTE (aerohead @ Aug 28 2009, 04:25 PM)
Needed to clear this up......... didn't sound right.

Then eliminate both parties (meaning eliminate the labels and the corrupt structure of both parties and
dismiss all presently elected officials)
and then have representatives to be elected and
serve based on what they PERSONALLY believe, not what their party believes,
or what their lobbyists want them to believe.

This post has been edited by aerohead: Aug 30 2009, 02:02 AM

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 30 2009, 02:52 AM
Post #24

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

LOL -- I understood what you meant the first time but I actually much prefer the sentiment as originally expressed!

Just kidding.

I hadn't responded but of course we should all be supporting NYCAN. I gave them some money some time ago but now I don't have any myself so its a moot point.

There's still a long way from that to everything else you're suggesting.

My problem is I no longer believe we can use the system to fix the system. I believe we're going to have to go outside the system and create new ones that have a broad base of appeal in direct opposition to the current hierarchical paradigm.

+Quote Post
aerohead
post Aug 31 2009, 03:05 AM
Post #25

QUOTE (painter @ Aug 30 2009, 02:52 AM) *
LOL -- I understood what you meant the first time but I actually much prefer the sentiment as originally expressed!

Just kidding.

I hadn't responded but of course we should all be supporting NYCAN. I gave them some money some time ago but now I don't have any myself so its a moot point.

There's still a long way from that to everything else you're suggesting.

My problem is I no longer believe we can use the system to fix the system. I believe we're going to have to go outside the system and create new ones that have a broad base of appeal in direct opposition to the current hierarchical paradigm.

Thats true.
But the fraud is falling apart. Thousand everyday are waking up
to the truth, around the world. The pressure is building and soon
many people involved in this will have to make a very important
decision. Either turn on someone higher up, or go down with them.
The truth cannot be contained much longer. 9/11 is a topic on
EVERY forum board on the internet. From stocks to motorcycles
to firearms sites. Its literally exploding and is gaining momentum
by the hour.

And this is the #1 problem that i am seeing is that people believe that
9/11 was an inside job BUT most think that there is nothing
they can do about it. And THIS is the biggest lie that has ever been
forced on the American public. These criminals are just people,
and not respectable people, but men of low character and cowardice.
Murderers and men of selfish ambition. Liars and thieves who fear
confrontation and the mirror of truth that could reveal to them their
true self. They are no doubt squirming and frantically plotting a way to keep
this under wraps. But it has gone way too far for that now. The truth is
out and will not be silenced.
Public rage and punishment is all they have to look forward to now.

-Aero

+Quote Post
painter
post Aug 31 2009, 02:01 PM
Post #26

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

QUOTE (aerohead @ Aug 31 2009, 12:05 AM) *
Public rage and punishment is all they have to look forward to now.

I wish I believed that. Again, to me the problem of 9/11 is just symptomatic of a much deeper problem -- which is not only systemic but universal, having to do with human suggestibility. The way we give up our power and responsibility to a 'system' through not being conscious enough to KNOW when we're being manipulated. There may be a relative hand-full of people who were directly responsible for 9/11: Men who conceived it, implemented it, carried it out and covered it up. Even if all of them were identified and held accountable in a court of law, the really 'big fish' would still swim away scot free. There would still be criminal enterprises dominating the system and the system would still be in place.

I don't mean to sound pessimistic, here. I do believe real change is conceivable if not exactly achievable. As I mentioned, one of my big complaints is that many within the -- lets call it 'anti-new-world-order' movement (as it is bigger than 9/11 Truth) -- don't offer anything positive. What we need are positive alternatives that are 'doable' and that, through implementation, will begin to bring about the fundamental changes necessary to move from where we are to where we want to be. The struggle for human freedom and human rights is an old one. Where we are, historically, I believe, is at a particularly dangerous turning point. We either get it together to forge a new civilization -- which must include a global perspective, I believe -- or we'll all end up further enslaved not only to an external, technologically enhanced form of tyranny but, perhaps even worse, an inner slavery that may bring about the end of the human experiment all together. It's one of those 'evolve or die' historical moments. I place my faith not so much in 'men' who, like me, are fallible but in something I call 'consciousness', which I leave largely undefined. We want to be free but seldom do we acknowledge that TO be free requires more than a changing of the guards or a redecoration of the prison. As I keep saying, for me it isn't an 'either or' situation but a 'both or neither' situation: Either we work for our own inner freedom while simultaneously addressing the outer forms we give it OR we shall loose BOTH possibilities. Yet, BOTH are 'doable' -- in fact, the work on the first enhances the work on the second where the opposite is not true: work on the second without work on the first is most likely to lead to failure. This is all IMO, of course, but it is based in a lot of years of observation and experience.

+Quote Post
panthercat
post Sep 7 2009, 10:57 PM
Post #27

Member No.: 952

From what I gather, some of the American Sheeple are cognizant of this fraud, but like any other disaggregate mass need a leader. Someone has to create a persona to bring the voice of reason, sanity and logic to the the American Sheeple, a scientist kind of like good old Dr. Baxter from high school films. Someone who doesn’t insult your intelligence and can explain things in a manner which can be clearly understood by a high school student, and even their parents. There is a need for scientific experiments germane to the topic, much like Steven Jones has on his website. Some fun yet harmless experiments on youtube might be good for a start to get their attention. How about a brainstorming forum for this?

Regarding the idea of hanging those criminals until dead, I’d rather dangle them over the end of a fishing boat and let the sharks jump out of the water for a bite.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Sep 7 2009, 11:41 PM
Post #28

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

i shall hang it up this way.

knowing where i have been in my life, what i have seen, what i have known/know, i have described myself as a war criminal for decades. not for any overt actions on my part - no sins of commission. but for the sins of omission.

i violated one of my precepts some years ago when i joined a "mob" in hyde park to protest the invasion of iraq. many pix were taken of those in that crowd. some of the recognizable participants are in dossiers.

as to mechanicking, it is true, i have never worked on a centrifugal. but i have worked on the most exotic recips imaginable for decades.

lastly, i entered this fray because a very impolite individual[who i recall you thought highly of], self-identified as a member of the usmc, decided to throw a beck/limbaugh-styled spear in what should have been a sober and polite bit of public discourse. but, as some of us[even you perhaps] may have noticed, there are individuals engaged in very SA-style efforts to destabilize the political system of the united states.

undoubtedly, i am many years older than you. perhaps i am older than many on this board. i have encountered behavior similar to this self-identified marine many times in my life. and i always have objected to it.

perhaps it is the recapitulation of my mennonite family background. just as i think butler recovered his quaker upbringing. and shoup, to the best of my knowledge, was just the most honest commandant in the history of the usmc. a follower of the religion of integrity, honesty. standards that the usa, the usmc have long tried to besmirch, devalue.

as to whether i know anything about "sh*t", well, i shall defer to my postings on this board ove the last several years since i have been a member. i invite you to take a read. i think dmole can furnish you a syllabus.

sic semper tyrannis.

+Quote Post

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th September 2019 - 03:26 PM