IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
John Farmer Aka Bcr Aka 911files - Quits The "truth Movement", & threatens to press charges against me

Craig Ranke CIT
post Dec 9 2008, 01:21 PM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 75

All because of a phone call we had about a year and a half ago that I recorded that really demonstrates his contradictions and illogical behavior.

Apparently he forgot about the part when I told him I was going down to my car to use the speaker phone so I could record the call!
rolleyes.gif

And surprise surprise.....he is using it as an excuse to quit the truth movement!
laugh.gif

Farmer quits the truth movement!
I am DONE with anyone in the TRUTH movement. I just learned that CIT recorded a phone call that I made to them at Robís and Craigís request without my consent back in early 2007 and posted it on the net. I donít give a DAMN what any of you assholes think. To hell with the government, the TRUTH movement is worse than they are!

Feel free to forward this to anyone in the TRUTH movement. Iíve never dealt with such an assortment of dishonest sons-of-bitches in my life!

And yes, I am checking on all civil and criminal avenues available and will pursue any options available.

This dramatic exit is so incredibly predictable and sooooo reminiscent of the behavior of the other most prominent pseudo-truther/CIT detractor Russell Pickering who spiraled out of control and dramatically "quit" the movement because of us.

Let's get a couple of things straight here.....

He simply forgot that I told him I was recording but he is accusing me of "unethical" behavior for allegedly recording a call without his consent even though 1 party consent recording of phone calls is perfectly legal under federal law and in 38 out of 50 states INCLUDING his state of Tennessee.

The call is for the most part harmless as it was nothing but a casual conversation we had shortly after he magically appeared on the scene attacking our research.

I typically invite all of our detractors to talk on the phone to see if they're willing to talk man to man like real humans. They rarely do but another example of one who accepted would be my eventual discussion with Adam Larson.

But what's funny here is that I posted this call with Farmer about 6 months ago only because he brought it up and LIED about what was said as explained in this post.

The notion that he wasn't aware of it until now is plain old silly since he has continually obsessed over every word we post. I'm sorry but I don't buy the fact that he never saw a thread about HIM with HIS name in the title.

No...this is an excuse.

An excuse to deflect attention from the facts, the information, the evidence, his contradictory illogical behavior, and focus it on us personally while bailing on the movement because he knows he is intellectually bankrupt and simply can not effectively defend his position against us anymore.

He had already begun the process of quitting the movement by becoming a full-fledged jrefer, and an excellent thread by CIT supporter TheLoneBedouine calling him out on his blatant contradictions pushed him over the edge!

Read thread here:
Questions for 911files about his research

Of course Farmer doesn't have a case and simply looks like a whiney baby.

He cries:

See, it completely escapes these guys why someone would be pissed off about having a personal phone call recorded without permission and then posted on the internet. It is called an invasion of privacy and breach of trust you bozo's! I don't care if we were talking about the weather, it would be the same deal.

Trust?

What "trust" Farmer? You were LYING to the govt loyalist site about your assertions regarding 9/11, you LIED to Mark Gaffney regarding evidence in essence destroying his book, and of course you continuously LIE about us.

We KNEW you were a liar as soon as you appeared on the scene so I contacted you to have a discussion on the phone as I do all detractors.

I knew your own statements would eventually come back to bite you in the ass.

Sure enough I was right just like we were right about you using the E4B to push a ridiculous 2 plane conspiracy theory as cover for the flyover before you ever sent that nonsense to be published in Gaffney's book.

We have predicted your every move every step of the way but you continued to forge ahead with your fraudulent plans anyway since you had no choice.

Now you are exposed and you are quitting the movement.

Again.
rolleyes.gif

Sorry but NOBODY could make me quit 9/11 truth. NOBODY.

I don't think ANY real truther would allow someone to make them do that.

You and Pickering are the ONLY ones I know who have ever done such a thing and you both did it because you could not refute the north side evidence.

Coincidence? Yeah right.

I'll take it upon myself to deliver an exit message on behalf of the truth movement to you...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 9 2008, 01:45 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Didnt Farmer "quit" the "Truth Movement" last year sometime?

What a tool.... laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 9 2008, 02:08 PM
Post #3

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

What happened to Farmer's USAF 84 RADES forum again? whistle.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 9 2008, 02:32 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

QUOTE (dMole @ Dec 9 2008, 02:08 PM) *
What happened to Farmer's USAF 84 RADES forum again? whistle.gif

Farmer has a habit of posting all types of convoluted blogs and then deleting them out of spite. I wouldnt be surprised if he deletes his current tirades/contradictory blog entries (most of which are flat out wrong). I also warned Gaffney of Farmers habit to delete blogs when he emailed us asking about Farmer prior to writing the book. Reminds me of an old saying... Bed, lay in it.

And for the record, i dont know anything about this phone call. Havent even heard it.

My first clue about Farmer being a tool was when he said he was going to rip CIT a new one for posting one of his pictures on LCF without giving him credit (this was when Farmer was still considered to be somewhat of a "friendly" when he consulted us to help him expose conficts within the govt story). Farmer proceeded to personally attack CIT for what amounts to using basically a hotlink picture. Whoa... space cowboy...

After that, he said he was "quitting the movement". I was pretty much neutral at this point and really didnt care less.

Then...

Farmer deletes his entire blog... disappears for a few months.... and comes back in complete attack mode attacking CIT, and then P4T.

I mostly ignored him from then on out. But it was fun to read his BS when i was bored. He still thinks a one dimensional formula is the proper way to calculate a plane pulling out of a dive. laughing1.gif

Considering he told me his blog gets about 30 hits per day, i dont think the "Truth Movement" will miss him much...

my .02

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Dec 9 2008, 02:52 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 9 2008, 08:32 PM) *
Considering he told me his blog gets about 30 hits per day, i dont think the "Truth Movement" will miss him much...

No doubt those hits were mostly me and Aldo!

laughing1.gif

Oh and he manipulated Gaffney SOOO bad.

It's insane.

Since the book was released only weeks ago, Gaffney has already had to retract all of his most relevant claims that made up the entire premise of the book.

Gaffney's book is based on the premise that none of the independent evidence (eyewitness, photographic, and video-taped) of the E4B is reconcilable with the RADES data proving it fraudulent!

He also asserts that the E4B was in the airspace BEFORE the attack proving foreknowledge.

He has since admitted his entire analysis leading to these conclusions was faulty.

Furthermore, as predicted by CIT, he used Farmer as a proxy to assert a wild "2 plane" conspiracy theory where the E4B was actually the north side flyover and that "AA77(?)" simultaneously hit the building as reported on the south side.

I kid you not!

The book review I'm writing is going to expose it all in context.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 9 2008, 03:38 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

QUOTE (Turbofan @ Dec 9 2008, 12:46 PM) *
well, after all of this I think i'll quit too.

YOu all used linked at least one of my pictures from a thread last year and now I've had it!

How dare you spread the truth without notifying me!

See ya'll later. I'm off to the reject forum where all GL's unite that don't have a clue. laughing1.gif

It wasn't this one was it TF? (Post #3):
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....&p=10749602

I guess it's good that I live in a different country than you do. You're not going to drag me off to the Hague for "war crimes" now are you? Maybe we'd better call our respective embassies. wink.gif

+Quote Post
woody
post Dec 9 2008, 03:46 PM
Post #7

Woody Box

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 20

A strange, telling, and apparently inhonest "farewell". Why does Farmer make the whole "truth movement" responsible for the (alleged) evildeeds of two of its members? If he really thinks he has been screwed by CIT, why doesn't he try to isolate CIT inside the movement?

The fact that this short message comes after immense and detailed efforts to make HIS case of Flight 77 is also strange. I was just about to respond to one of his last pieces where he tries to show that IAD controllers were tracking Flight 77 on its way back:

http://911files.info/blog/?p=177

Trying to bring RADES data and NORAD Tapes into accord, however, is like trying to squeeze an egg into a bottle. They simply don't fit together. The NORAD tapes make clear that neither Indianapolis nor Washington controllers were tracking the plane. There was no primary return. I have already outlined this here:

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum//index....showtopic=13259

The NORAD tapes will stand every authenticity test against the RADES data. They will also survive Farmer's misinterpretations. Interestingly, the link to NORAD on his website is broken:

http://www.aal77.com/norad/norad.php

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Dec 9 2008, 04:34 PM
Post #8

Hey Woody!

Good to see you again.

Nothing this guy does makes sense.

This was clearly all part of Farmer's plan.

At this point it's clear he is acting out of pure spite.

His behavior and actions prove he NEVER cared about the "TRUTH" and this final attack is his last attempt to "get" CIT before he fades away into obscurity.

It's so clearly desperate and transparent.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 9 2008, 04:50 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

Farmer is clearly blowing smoke.

1. Federal Law requires only one party consent. Being the call happened across state lines, you're clear under Federal Law.
2. Although it is advised (read: not mandatory) to apply the state with the more strict law, Case Law provides direction that the law applied is shown to be the one from the state in which the "injured" resides. In laymens terms, Farmer is SOL here since he resides in TN which requires only one party consent and im sure the Orange County prosecutor isnt going to want to waste CA Taxpayer money to prosecute a he said/he said based on a cry baby from TN, especially since no one was injured (ego doesnt count Farmer). Clearly the Prosecutor will see a cry baby in Farmer.
3. Its clear Farmer is attempting a last ditch effort to squash his numerous contradictions. aww.. poor baby

I wonder how his lawsuit is coming against the NTSB regarding "missing seconds". laughing1.gif He was probably lying about that as well...

What a joke that guy turned out to be..

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Dec 9 2008, 05:11 PM
Post #10

And look how is trying to play the emotional "illegal" card as if the evidence we present was illegally obtained....

So you are supportive of criminal activity Turbo? So if CIT is making illegal phone recording of witnesses who don't want to talk to them (against California law) and then posting them on the internet (against Federal Law), you see no problem with that? If they use the same illegal methods to attack and malign witnesses who's only guilt is having been a part of something so horrible that most people would rather forget, this is okay with you?

1. All of the relevant first-hand witness evidence we present was recorded on-video on-location and therefore obviously with full consent of the witnesses.

2. EVEN IF we had broken the California law to obtained the north side evidence (which we obviously didn't) proving a world wide psychological black operation of mass murder does it really make sense to "not support" it based on a law that isn't even applicable in 38 states of our nation OR the federal law?

Spare me the absurd logic!

He is literally trying to suggest a legal loophole (that doesn't even apply) is enough to dismiss evidence of a war crime.

Unbelievable.

Next thing you know he'll be digging up my 1995 ticket for jaywalking!

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 10 2008, 03:29 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 9 2008, 02:32 PM) *
I wouldnt be surprised if he deletes his current tirades/contradictory blog entries (most of which are flat out wrong). I also warned Gaffney of Farmers habit to delete blogs when he emailed us asking about Farmer prior to writing the book.

Is it just me? or did Farmer delete his blog once again as predicted....

http://911files.info
Page Not Found

Poof...

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 10 2008, 03:57 PM
Post #12

Group Icon

Rob, are you clairvoyant? wink.gif rolleyes.gif

CODE
http://www.randi.org/forumlive/showthread.php?t=130563

" 911files Permanently Closed For Business
I have shut down my blog, 911files.info. It was cyber-attacked a year ago (along with another php site I have) and the SQL database was corrupted resulting in the loss of a lot of work. Since then, I have had to practically close off the comments section (that is how the site was attacked)."

Moderating and maintaining an online presence which lends to open debate is a monumental task at times. It is one that I prefer not to deal with since it distracts from actually getting any work done. So I will leave AAL77.COM up as a resource for other researchers, but I have decided to use [Randiland] to announce new materials or present any of my work. I look forward to a mutually beneficial exchange of ideas here at [Randiland].
[bold emphasis mine- Ed ]

Then Skepticon and a few others just happen to show up this morning... whistle.gif rolleyes.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 10 2008, 04:02 PM
Post #13

Group Icon

QUOTE (dMole @ Dec 10 2008, 03:57 PM) *
Rob, are you clairvoyant? wink.gif rolleyes.gif

Hardly, the guy is just so predictable at this point.

it was cyber-attacked a year ago (along with another php site I have) and the SQL database was corrupted resulting in the loss of a lot of work.

laughing1.gif Hasnt the guy ever heard of backing up the database? What a freakin moron....lol

Although, i personally think he's lying. He deleted it due to his flip flopping behavior, just like he did now.

I see he thinks the GL's are honest, rational people now. LMAO! I remember when the guy would IM me screaming about the "J.REF morons!".

Yes, walking contradiction is the man.

I wonder how Gaffney feels about him now? Kinda reminds me how Dylan put all his faith in Russell.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 10 2008, 04:39 PM
Post #14

Group Icon

You are going to forward this thread/link to your attorney to show Farmer's past behavior when you get those CA "legal papers" right, Craig? laughing1.gif

EDIT: Is dood getting senile on us?
Reason for edit: Added bold & italics for Counsel's benefit

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Dec 10 2008, 05:47 PM
Post #15

I swear he does absolutely EVERYTHING we say he is going to do!

What kind of an honest researcher would wipe out everything he published or said?

Obviously Farmer does not want to be held to his word.

OF COURSE he is lying when he said he "lost" everything once before, but he doesn't even have that excuse this time!

So now that he looks like a complete fool for manipulating Gaffney into publishing that disinfo piece (he never even announced the release of Gaffney's book) about an E4B north side flyover, he has once again nuked his entire library of articles for the year.

He is sucking up to the govt loyalist site to try and use them as a conduit since he knows he has lost every minuscule shred of credibility he may have swindled in the past with anyone in the movement.

Even this short announcement at the govt loyalist site is such a ridiculously obvious psychological manipulation effort on so many levels.

My guess is that he is referring to Mark Gaffney as far as the relationship he is severing ties with because he sure didn't have one with us to sever!

Too funny.

Even the the govt loyalist site'ers won't put up with his manipulative schizophrenic behavior for long.

Look how Farmer is disgustingly sucking up to them to gain acceptance:
So yes, it may surprise you, but the govt loyalist site folks are rational, thinking individuals. Honest folks can disagree about what the data means and work together to find a common resolution, unless one of them is wearing the blinders of seeing everything as evidence of a pre-determined conclusion.

As if the govt loyalist site'ers don't have blinders on!

As if they look at information that contradicts the official story objectively in the least or don't have a "pre-determined conclusion" regarding what happened on 9/11.

They think they KNOW for a FACT that it was physically carried out solely by 19 fanatic Muslim hijackers and they think anyone who doubts this or is skeptical about this at all is a lunatic idiot fool.

Farmer certainly always did seem like an illogical pseudo-skeptic. He definitely has the psychological profile of a jrefer.

Too bad for him that his previous statements and beliefs expose him as the exact type of person that jrefers love to hate and make fun of!

Another CIT detractor bites the dust!

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Dec 11 2008, 10:26 PM

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 11 2008, 10:00 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

QUOTE (Turbofan @ Dec 9 2008, 11:32 AM) *
Coincidently, he's on JokeREF trying to stir up some drama. As a good friend of mine says, "Farmer is a walking contradiction".

I suspect he's getting heat from a certain authority figure, or soldout and is getting a nice pay cheque to spin the truth.

Why else would someone with a history of finding anomalies with government data suddenly change his mind?

OPEN, HONEST CALL to J. Farmer: Sir, it's time to get HONEST with YOU and YOUR self!

Didn't think he'd really answer, anyway, so here goes: [kinda' old skool' BTW- forgive me...]

Walking Contradiction - Green Day
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OPYKZCVRBBk

Lyrics [some might learn something...]

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/g/green_d...tradiction.html
---------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------
Green Day
Walking Contradiction lyrics

Do as I say not as I do because
The sh*t's so deep you can't run away
I beg to differ on the contrary
I agree with every word that you say
Talk is cheap and lies are expensive
My wallet's fat and so is my head
Hit and run and then I'll hit you again
I'm a smart ass but I'm playing dumb

Standards set and broken all the time
Control the chaos behind a gun
Call it as I see it even if
I was born deaf, blind and dumb
Losers winning big on the lottery
Rehab rejects still sniffing glue
Constant refutation with myself
I'm a victim of a catch 22

I have no belief
But I believe
I'm a walking contradiction
And I ain't got no right

Do as I say not as I do because
The sh*t's so deep you can't run away
I beg to differ on the contrary
I agree with every word that you say
Talk is cheap and lies are expensive
My wallet's fat and so is my head
Hit and run and then I'll hit you again
I'm a smart ass but I'm playing dumb

I have no belief
But I believe
And I ain't got no right

I have no belief
But I believe
And I ain't got no right
--------------------------
Interesting...

"
6 User(s) are reading this topic (5 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
1 Members: dMole
"
--------------------------
Hmmmm.... 5

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 11 2008, 10:49 AM
Post #17

Group Icon

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Dec 9 2008, 12:32 PM) *
Reminds me of an old saying... Bed, lay in it.

On that "note" Rob,

The Easybeats - Made My Bed, Now I Gotta Lay In It (1967)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o_8P7ceqsGs

P.S. [For Turbofan] http://toronto.usconsulate.gov/ wink.gif

P.P.S. http://vancouver.usconsulate.gov/
http://montreal.usconsulate.gov/
http://canada.usembassy.gov/

etc.. whistle.gif

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Dec 11 2008, 02:42 PM
Post #18

Group Icon

I seem to recall the name of a man who lived long ago who also thought that the people questioning/exposing/fighting goverment corruption and tyranny were more messed up than the ruling govt itself and eventually switched sides as did Farmer. His name was...

Benedict Arnold

Frustrated, bitter, disaffected by the assaults on his honor...., Arnold [Farmer] changed sides.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Dec 11 2008, 07:12 PM
Post #19

+Quote Post
dMz
post Dec 11 2008, 07:31 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Tru 'dat.

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 25th September 2017 - 03:11 AM