IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

48 Pages V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Life After Death!

Tamborine man
post Feb 5 2013, 04:22 AM
Post #901

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (elreb @ Jan 15 2013, 09:13 PM) *
TAM,

Where did I get the "Time" quote from?

I got to Valhalla a little early on with the feasting and such...

Hi elreb,

haven't been on this thread for a while, so have totally missed your post above,

and for which i profusely apologize!

The "Time" quote, you must have found in post 20 on the first page in this thread ....

and of course 'Valhalla' is still on

Cheers mate

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Feb 5 2013, 04:22 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
elreb
post Feb 9 2013, 08:40 PM
Post #902

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

By Paul Michael Bales

Your soul is now trapped inside your body, like a seed trapped inside the dirt and like a once flying bird trapped in the soil for its wings are covered in oil. ~ Paul

There is the secret love among us, hidden like the ancient alchemist's secrets of chemistry, we try to decipher the hieroglyphs of our heart, for we want to know and understand loves true language and meaning ~ Paul

You're like a flower hidden by the long grass, an unseen unknown beauty seen and known only by our all seeing all knowing heart. ~ Paul

A, E, and I are all vowels, and they are all fire signs, A = Aries, E = Leo, and I = Sagittarius. Fire represents the masculine. The consonants are like the bodies of words, the matter, and the vowels are like the sparks of God inside of the words, the fire.
~ Paul

When a child is born its head comes out of its mother first and feet last, Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and rules the head whereas Pisces is the twelfth sign of the zodiac and rules the feet.
The pair of fishes is the pair of 'soles', the pair of united 'souls.'

The first letter of the alphabet is 'A' which corresponds with Aries, A looks like a fire, a flame, a pyramid, a pyramid with the capstone, the capstone representing the head, whereas the letter L the twelfth letter of the alphabet corresponds with Pisces the twelfth sign of the zodiac, 12 and L do actually sound the same, and also the letter L is shaped like a foot. ~ Paul

Remember that it was Isis that helped raise Osiris... May the beautiful women help raise us men, for we like Osiris are lost and dead without them. ~ Paul

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Feb 9 2013, 10:36 PM
Post #903

QUOTE (elreb @ Feb 7 2013, 11:40 PM) *
By Paul Michael Bales

Your soul is now trapped inside your body, like a seed trapped inside the dirt and like a once flying bird trapped in the soil for its wings are covered in oil. ~ Paul

There is the secret love among us, hidden like the ancient alchemist's secrets of chemistry, we try to decipher the hieroglyphs of our heart, for we want to know and understand loves true language and meaning ~ Paul

You're like a flower hidden by the long grass, an unseen unknown beauty seen and known only by our all seeing all knowing heart. ~ Paul

A, E, and I are all vowels, and they are all fire signs, A = Aries, E = Leo, and I = Sagittarius. Fire represents the masculine. The consonants are like the bodies of words, the matter, and the vowels are like the sparks of God inside of the words, the fire.
~ Paul

When a child is born its head comes out of its mother first and feet last, Aries is the first sign of the zodiac and rules the head whereas Pisces is the twelfth sign of the zodiac and rules the feet.
The pair of fishes is the pair of 'soles', the pair of united 'souls.'

The first letter of the alphabet is 'A' which corresponds with Aries, A looks like a fire, a flame, a pyramid, a pyramid with the capstone, the capstone representing the head, whereas the letter L the twelfth letter of the alphabet corresponds with Pisces the twelfth sign of the zodiac, 12 and L do actually sound the same, and also the letter L is shaped like a foot. ~ Paul

Remember that it was Isis that helped raise Osiris... May the beautiful women help raise us men, for we like Osiris are lost and dead without them. ~ Paul

I don't mind his tattoo near the end of the clip!

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Feb 9 2013, 10:41 PM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Feb 17 2013, 08:21 AM
Post #904

A pope has resigned.

It is not entirely inconceivable, that amongst the many people who visit this thread,
one might find a cardinal.
It is not entirely inconceivable that this cardinal just happens to be the one elected
to lead the vacant papacy.

And hence, it is not entirely inconceivable that the new pope might stumble upon
the following which, after all, is addressed to him personally:

".......
I speak to the one called the Vicar of God and Christ upon the Earth;

I speak to him in the name of God the Almighty. Hear me!

For know that your office and the authority of you and of those who went before you rests upon false words!
Never did I give to Simon Peter “the keys of the Kingdom of Heaven”. Never did I permit him to loose, much
less to bind, according to his own judgment and will.
This I tell you, that you know that you are not the heir of Simon Peter anymore than were all of those who
went before you.
Know further that you cannot grant forgiveness of sin in the name of our Father; for that which men and
women have sinned against Almighty God, He alone can forgive; and that which human beings have sinned
against one another they must themselves seek to forgive each other. Your absolutions are therefore dead
and without power.

Know also that never has our Father denounced, nor will He ever denounce anyone, no matter how gravely
they may have sinned against the divine and the earthly laws. And when God cannot and will not denounce
anyone, how then can they who are called his Vicars do this?
Never send forth maledictions, either in the name of God or in that of Simon Peter. For do you this, then
will you share the fate of many of those who went before you, for they have suffered much because of their
mighty denunciations. I tell you truly: denounce not but bless instead in the name of our Father. And when
you do bless, pray always from the heart that our Father confirm the blessing that it may be of benefit to
those who need it. For you are not able to tell the worthy from the unworthy.

Be a father to your congregation!
Conduct yourself such that all may love and respect you —not as the
heir to Simon Peter, nor even as the Vicar of God and Christ but as the highest and most esteemed
authority of your church.
And at the festivals of the Church, surround yourself not with overmuch pomp while there are in your
congregations men, women and children who must ever beg for their daily bread and whose garments are
in tatters. Seek instead with the abundant means of the Church to lessen some of the deep want and
misery.
Be teacher and guide
to the many servants of your church and to each and everyone in your
congregation; Instruct them to direct their prayer to God alone in childlike trust. Teach them that the many
prayers to the Virgin Mary and to the holy men and women for help, for intercession and protection, bring
none of this; nor have such prayers ever benefited humanity; for all the “saints” must continue their
struggle through the many lifetimes upon the Earth, as must all human beings, until at last they reach the
goal: the Kingdom of God our Father.
Teach also the servants of your Church and all in your congregation that it profits them not to withdraw
into the narrow confines of monasteries, behind forbidding walls, away from the temptations and struggles
of daily life. Tell them that all who live as monks and as nuns, all who seclude themselves—who for years
or for a lifetime retreat into solitude—do but violate the law, for all who act thus follow not but ignore the
laws that our Father has given for the progress of mankind towards the Light. For men and women are
sent to the Earth not so as to evade the Darkness but to meet evil in the many forms that it takes in life,
to overcome sin and to
triumph over the many temptations.
Teach them that God demands not, nor has He ever demanded that either man or woman shall live in
celibacy; for our Father demands not vows that deny human nature.
Teach them that the many penances and self-torments avail them nothing, that this but draws Darkness
to all who ill-treat their bodies. Teach them that those who weaken or exhaust themselves in painful ways,
of their own free will or under monastic dictate, cannot fully defend themselves spiritually against the
insidious assaults of Darkness. Teach them that all who torment themselves are visited incessantly by
depraving thoughts as a result of the greatly weakened state of the body.

Teach them further that the many charitable deeds performed according to certain church or monastic
rules are of no spiritual worth whatsoever unless those who carry them out are able to do so from true
compassion.Teach them also that the many sacraments of your church are needless and of no avail;
teach that only in devout prayer do human beings meet with the divine Thought and Will.
Yes, be a true father, teacher and guide to all who are your followers; and be of support to me in leading
them all to the common goal: our Father's Kingdom of Glory!

Consider thoughtfully what I have here spoken, and for your own sake I ask that you seek counsel of
your God and of your conscience. And when you have understood that my words are true then do as I
have said, then follow the way that I have here shown you!
Do my words not reach you who at this time occupy office as Vicar of God and Christ, then are you
blameless,
then shall my words concern your successor, then is he your heir. Yes, my words concern
not you only, but all who come after you.
......."

(From the Spiritual Leader who also addressed the rulers and the lawgivers of the many nations, in
the OP of this thread)!

Cheers

+Quote Post
elreb
post Feb 17 2013, 05:36 PM
Post #905

I find it interesting that any human would consider himself an agent of god or representative of Peter Pan.

Where is the quality of being modest and respectful?

From the Earth… means you give to nature and are grounded to the people.

Like “Gandhi” you would live common, simple and plain. No fancy clothes or ring to kiss.

It is the Sheep Herder who gives to his flock, for it is they who provide for him.

Popes are Jokes…in clown hats…

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Feb 19 2013, 12:43 AM
Post #906

QUOTE (elreb @ Feb 15 2013, 08:36 PM) *
I find it interesting that any human would consider himself an agent of god or representative of Peter Pan.

From the Earth… means you give to nature and are grounded to the people.

Like "Gandhi" you would live common, simple and plain. No fancy clothes or ring to kiss.

It is the Sheep Herder who gives to his flock, for it is they who provide for him.

Popes are Jokes…in clown hats…

Indeed, elreb!

And not only that, their whole demeanour and mindset still belongs to the 'middle ages'.
Nothing much has changed it seems; except we should be grateful they at least got rid
of the 'burning stakes', while it looks like 'torture' still seems again to be acceptable ....
for when did we ever hear from the Vatican the lamentable cry to the contrary?

"Where is the quality of being modest and respectful?", you ask.

Good question!

After all, this is the section of the forum which is named "religion", so perhaps it attracts
a few Christians now and again!
For their benefit please permit me to quote the first part of a discourse by Christ (1920)
addressed to all who bears his name:

".......
I, Christ, your older brother, am sent by our Father, and I speak in His name!
I speak to all who bear the name Christian, to all who believe I am the Father and the Father is I.
Those of you amongst humanity who love and worship me, you know not what anguish you cause
me each day. You know it not, for did you then would my anguish echo in your hearts. I will not
complain to you of the burden you have laid upon my shoulders, for our Father has helped me to
bear it. He has borne the burden for me, else should I have fallen under its weight!

And what a burden it is! For you have made me, your older brother, your God! And how came
you to do this? Do you not all carry in your hearts an image of your God, the Father of your Spirit?
I ask you, do you not see that I by far resemble not that image? Or have Darkness and the
falsehoods of our eldest brother so blinded and confounded you that you have been content to
worship me as your God—I, who am but your brother? Truly must Darkness have blinded you!
For what am I beside our Father, beside Him who was, is and ever shall be the Almighty—beyond
comprehension whilst Darkness is close about you? What am I beside Him, the Almighty? As a
drop beside the mightiest ocean of the Earth
is my power beside His. As a grain of sand beside
the highest mountain on Earth
are my wisdom and my knowledge beside His. As a mote, yes, as
the tiniest speck of dust compared to all the universe is
my love for you against the love He bears
for you! For you are His Children, His beloved Children. And what is a brother’s love beside a
father’s? Truly, His love for you is beyond bound, is without measure! For you are born of Him,
made of His own divine Being.

And Him have you put in the shade, for you have placed me between Him and yourselves! You
have forgotten Him and banished Him to a remote place in your hearts, for you have given me all
the love that you have, and which is rightly His only. You love me as your God, and why do you
this? Because you believe that I have suffered for your sins, believe that I have borne your sins
upon the Tree of the Cross!
You believe that I have made atonement for your sins! For this you
love me; but you are misguided
. Truly have I grieved over you, for I deserve not such love!

But our Father has grieved still more,
for in your blind adoration of me you have ceased to
remember Him.
And if you did remember Him, it was only to speak of His mercy toward you; to
remember the mercy He showed you in allowing His “only begotten” son to die in torment for the
sake of your sins!

How little you know our Father! For mercy is not the same as love; to those you love, you give not
proof of mercy but of love. Truly I ask: do you not love your children? The children you conceived
in pleasure and to whom you gave birth in pain? Do you not each day give these, your children,
proof of your love for them? Do you not patiently seek to guide them in their first steps upon the
thorny paths of life? And if they sin against you, are you not ever ready to forgive when you behold
their sorrow and repentance? Indeed, are you loving in mind and in heart, will you not then often
forgive sin before it is repented, before forgiveness is asked? Truly I ask you each: Do you grant
your children mercy when they meet you trustingly and in gladness? Do you grant your children
mercy when they come to you in sorrow and repentance? Do you think your children will show you
greater love—
with proofs of your mercy? Have not your children the fullest demand upon all your
love? Did you seek their counsel when you sowed the seed for their bodies? Indeed, you did not!
Truly I say to you that they have the fullest demand upon you, and upon your love! And you see
this. You know this. For when they meet with grief, you suffer with them, and you say to yourselves:
“Am I not the cause of this, for my child was given life through me? Could not my child have been
spared such suffering had I not brought this child into the world?” And your love for these children
of sorrow grows greater yet.
And when they bear their burdens in patience and calm, then you say
to yourselves: “Life gave my children many dark hours but afforded them also many happy hours,
and these memories will bring them peace and the strength to bear that which is dark and heavy.
The tribulations of life mature their souls, for the sorrows call forth the noblest feelings and the most
beautiful thoughts; yes, they separate out the charred dross and leave behind the gold! Truly, my
child lived not in vain!”

And even as your children have claim upon your love, so have each of you the greatest claim upon
the love of your Heavenly Father.
He sought not your counsel when He gave you the gift of life, when
He sent you into that world of sin and death in which you live. He did this of love for His fallen children,
so as to restore the fallen. He did it of love for you, for He knew it was easier for you to strive forth
through the vicissitudes of the many lives on Earth. He did this in knowledge that it was easier for you
to mature slowly and to overcome gradually the low and the evil, rather than be stood before Darkness
fully grown. Yes, He did this knowing you would also find joy and come to rejoice in the beautiful and
the pure. Truly are you the lawful children of our Heavenly Father, and you all have claim upon His love—
the love He gives you in the fullest measure! You are children of Him, and He grieves with you—but in
your happiness he rejoices with you also. And nothing delights Him more than to behold and to feel your
responding love! But few only among you give Him the love that is rightly His; for you have forgotten
your Father for me,
who am but your brother. You have placed me between you and Him!
......."

It was my intention to only quote the first couple of paragraphs, but started reading the speech again, i
found it difficult to find a 'natural' point at which to finish, so hope i haven't 'tried' the patience too much
of those "non-believers" reading this!

To the 'Christians': The discourse goes on for quite a bit longer, so will greatly recommend you all read
the full lengths of this remarkable address, as i'm sure it will touch the heart of most of you!

http://www.toward-the-light.net/The%20Doct...ter%20Road.html

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Feb 19 2013, 12:55 AM

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Mar 30 2013, 04:47 AM
Post #907

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Apr 17 2010, 09:04 PM) *
Anyone remember this thread from july 2007, where I quoted the following?

I was trying to show that 'Life' continues after 'death', but no one was particularly interested.

PS!
The natural law of karma (the law of cause and retribution) can become extremely harch to people who refuse to admit their guilt and their crimes, but much kinder to people who without coercion, and through the genuine feeling of remorse, admits their guilt.
The amount of solicitors, lawyers and barristers in the world is ample proof enough, that this doesn't happen too often. In fact the numbers who do, can probably still be
counted by two hands.

We will but hope that this drastically changes in the future.

Tamborine man

Dear 'Tamborine man'

Without reading the following posts, it must be said that what you base your concern on, is something every body on earth should consider.

There is such a long history of otherwise, which sadly influences all sorts of decisions and actions, but dear friend never cease broadcasting the message.

Robert S

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Mar 30 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #908

QUOTE (23investigator @ Mar 28 2013, 07:47 AM) *
Dear 'Tamborine man'

Without reading the following posts, it must be said that what you base your concern on, is something every body on earth should consider.

There is such a long history of otherwise, which sadly influences all sorts of decisions and actions, but dear friend never cease broadcasting the message.

Robert S

Thank you so much dear Robert S, for quoting this particular message

and thus help keeping that forever current and alive!

Yes, 'thanks' to the mighty efforts of both prevailing governments and

the ever so eager "mainstream" media, the world is sliding more and

more into deep insanity.

Why the world populations are contended to be ruled and be influenced

by 'midgets and dwarfs', mentally and intellectually speaking, is the great

mystery of the day.

Fear and dread of 'growing up', and thereby becoming responsible for own

thoughts and actions, has probably something, or a lot, to do with it!

Fools leading the fools .......what a world!!

Cheers mate

+Quote Post
elreb
post Mar 31 2013, 06:07 PM
Post #909

Brother Tamborine man…

Keep spreading reality and happy Cesar Chavez day [the civil rights guy]

"Kassai" = EXTREMES in fortune, health and spirituality

+Quote Post
elreb
post Apr 2 2013, 05:54 PM
Post #910

We can all learn a lesson from the Tamborine man...

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Apr 4 2013, 11:05 PM
Post #911

QUOTE (elreb @ Mar 31 2013, 08:54 PM) *
We can all learn a lesson from the Tamborine man...

unsure.gif !

or ....

blush.gif

cheers.gif

Cheers

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post May 29 2013, 10:35 AM
Post #912

64000 hits - thumbsup.gif

or Infinity to The Power of Two!!

A reminder:

Underground 'Foundation' base perimeter of The Great Pyramid = 246.42 meters times 4 = 985.68 meters.

Vertical height (from this base) of The Great Pyramid = 154.0125 meters.

Slope length (from this base) of The Great Pyramid = 197.136 meters.

985.68 divided by 15.40125 = 64.

246.42 divided by 197.136 = 10/8.

154012.5 x 2 = 308025 = 555^.

24642 x 2 = 49284 = 222^.

197136 = 444^.

And of course: 111^ x 8^ = 888^.

The Great Pyramid: Dedicated to The Power of Two:

Thought and Will. Man and woman. Active and passive. Positive and negative.

Physical and Spriritual. Harmony and Unity. East and West. Black and White.

Cheers

+Quote Post
sun7
post Jun 11 2013, 11:33 PM
Post #913

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 2,991

Mr. Tamborine Man

It's with deep sorrow and regret that I must inform you of the passing of my brother Bob (elreb) today. Bob has been struggling with cancer for a number of years, he had beat the odds for sometime, but the cancer had devastated his body of late and he became quite ill the past few weeks. During his last week, he was virtually unable to speak, which was diffucult for the family. I know for a fact that this forum gave him much strength and he enjoyed the many topics discussed, it kept his mind off the inevitable. I say thanks, as he would too, to those that took part in discussions. 1948-2013

Regards Jimmy

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Jun 13 2013, 01:57 AM
Post #914

QUOTE (sun7 @ Jun 10 2013, 02:33 AM) *
Mr. Tamborine Man

It's with deep sorrow and regret that I must inform you of the passing of my brother Bob (elreb) today. Bob has been struggling with cancer for a number of years, he had beat the odds for sometime, but the cancer had devastated his body of late and he became quite ill the past few weeks. During his last week, he was virtually unable to speak, which was diffucult for the family. I know for a fact that this forum gave him much strength and he enjoyed the many topics discussed, it kept his mind off the inevitable. I say thanks, as he would too, to those that took part in discussions. 1948-2013

Regards Jimmy

Dear Jimmy,

the news you brought saddens me, as i truly enjoyed my many chats with your dear brother.

Even though we never met, it still felt as if i 'knew' elreb,, and was simply corresponding with
a good old friend from over the waters - in beautiful Hawaii!

I loved his wisdom, his sharp wit, and the huge knowledge he had gathered about subjects so
dear to him - that is to say - your fascinating family history together with His history of the old
and the ancient.

Although sad about him no longer being here, i'm actually very happy on his behalf, because i
know he now is much happier and in a far better world, than the one he just left behind!

I will forever be grateful to your brother. In particular for his invaluable contribution to this
thread, but also for his great help with keeping this whole forum so alive and vibrant, during
his long presence here.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family, dear Jimmy -

Yours sincerely

Tamborine man

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Jun 24 2013, 09:59 AM
Post #915

Dear readers,

i would like to announce that today is my birthday ....and 'hurrah' to that!

No, not because i would like to see 'congrats' flowing into this thread - no
not at all, (when you're over seventy, who wants to celebrate birthdays
anyway!! so none of that please).

The reason is a bit more serious.

Today i'm 71 years old and therefore, of course, was born in 1942.
In Denmark and Australia f. ex., one's birthday is written with the date of
the month first, as in my case 24th. June 1942, or shortened to 24/6-42.

As a reminder to those readers who have studied the drawings in this
thread, i have copied below post no. 222 from 23/7-2010 which partly
show some other importance and significance to the measurement of The
Great Pyramids underground base-length, which is exactly 246.42 meters.

I started my serious investigation of The Great pyramid back in 1981.
In those initial days i worked with a base-length of 246 meters and a
vertical height of 154 meters, together with an above ground base-length
of 231 meters. I liked the basic simple combinations of 123 together with
the 77 component: 2 x 77 = 154, and 3 x 77 = 231, but this turned out
to getting me absolutely nowhere.
Intuitively i knew i was close though, so next tried with a base-length of
246.4 meters. Again i struggled to find an overall harmony that ran
through all other measurements and numbers i had gathered.

At some time in the late nineties i was on the brink of giving up the whole
damn exercise when a Thought came to me, that perhaps i should try with
246.42 meters. First i resisted of course: this "coincidence" was at that time
too great for my mind to accept.
But hope grows eternally, so not long after i got the urge to ask the obvious
question to my unseen guide: "really! Could this really be true??"
The answer received (an experience too profoundly spiritual to be expressed
in words), finally gave me the certainty and assurance that for so long has
been searched for, and the subsequent results, stemming from that moment,
have now been available in this forum in this thread since 2010.

Cheers

Post no. 222 quoted here:

Look here what comes out from the length of the hidden base of the

Great Pyramid. As earlier shown this base-length is 246.42 meters, or

222^/2. If we write this in a whole number like 24642 and then divide

this number into 1 or unity, we get this reciprocal number as shown:

1 : 24642 =

0.00004 058 112 166 220274 328 382 436 490 544 598 652 706 760 814 868 922 977

031 085 139 193 247 301 355 409 463 517 571 625 679 733 787 841 895 950 000 ....

4058112166 .......

and thus the decimal expansion continues again ad infinitum.

Notice first that both the first and the second row of sequences is based

upon the 54 table.

If we now look a bit deeper, we'll find that by unscramble the above digits,

a very interesting pattern reveals itself as seen here:

Starting with 4 up we continue with 05 down then 8 up 11 down 2 up 16

down ...... and so on and on.

This creates a continues line of all the even numbers in first row of digits,

as 4 8 2 6 0, and a line of all the odd numbers in the second row of digits,

as 7 1 5 9 3.

Next we then see that the difference from number to number in the 2 bottom

rows now vary by 5 and 6 in a continues pattern of 6 5 6 5 5, and recalling the

hexagon and the 2 pentagons in the Pyramid drawing, as well as describing the

Queens chamber as the feminine principle (6), and the King's chamber as the

masculine principle (5), we cannot deny that this above lies a bit above what

we would normally call a mere "coincidence"!

Hope you agree?

Cheers

PS!

Will continue with a little more 'causerie' in following post!

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Jun 24 2013, 10:04 AM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Jun 30 2013, 11:21 PM
Post #916

As we now find the most "dreadful" number of all times, namely 666,
present in the (below ground) foundation of The Great Pyramid, as
24 6 42 (or, 24642 : 37 = 666), let's see what can be found in the
base-length on the ground level of The great Pyramid.

This length is exactly 231.01875 meters.

It turns out that if we cut 666 in half and concentrate on the number
333 instead, we find this number by simply multiplying the base-length
of 231.01875 by 12^ (or 144 repeated ad infinitum) like this:

231.01875 x 1.44144144144.... = 333. (1440 : 999 = 1.44144144....).

333^ = 110889.

As 110.889 meters, this is the exact height of the hexagon shown in The
Great Pyramid drawing. The combined height of the two pentagons shown
in same drawing is:

2 x 98.568 meters = 197.136 meters. 197136 = 444^. (= slope length of TGP).

110889 + 197136 = 308025. 308025 = 555^. (= dia. of circle circumscribing TGP).

The number 12 (as 12 to 'the power of 2 ad infinitum'), we find of course
in the Zodiac; the 12 month; the 12 hours, the 12 round table Knights;
the 12 apostles; the 12 tribes; the 12 names of the great Odin; the 12
Servants (or Archangels) of God in the highest heaven, etc. etc.!
But also, not to forget, as the 12^ or 144000 "blissfully saved", according
to the 'belief' of Jehovas witnesses.
(Who probably won't take much pleasure in being included here)!

So, as we all should know by now: By innumerable methods, Darkness
has a very cunning way of confusing and tricking the immature masses
yet not able to think and reason for themselves.

And therefore let it be iterated again to new readers: There's nothing
whatsoever to fear here concerning the number "666".

Everything, absolutely everything, is in absolute Reality all so very very
very "Innocuous", and it would be 'insane' to think otherwise.

Please everyone, please help bring back sanity to a very disturbed world -
it is so so so badly needed, right here in our time and age!

Cheers

PS!
My previous post was definitely written on the 24th. June 2013.
Even the day after, it was still marked by the correct date.
Now i see this date has been changed to 22/6-13. Just ignore this!
It's probably the same kind of 'troll', the ones who out of meanness
steal one of our socks, that has been at play here!!

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Jul 1 2013, 12:52 AM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Sep 4 2013, 09:50 PM
Post #917

The following is an excerpt from the OP of this thread:

“…….
Thus, all warfare is rooted in Darkness and is brought about by the mutual intolerance of the various nations,
which in turn can be attributed to the lust for power of the leaders and the rulers. If the human will for evil
thus calls forth fighting and destruction and a war begins, the nation that initiates the hostilities must bear
the responsibility for the war of aggression as well as for the war of defence forced upon the other nation and
its allies, regardless of the forms that the war may take.

And so long as the attacked nation limits itself to the defence of its country, of its rights, the aggressor will
continue to be in the wrong. But the moment the defender extends the hostilities to the territory of the
aggressor in order to attack rather than to defend, both sides must share the responsibility for whatever
takes place from the moment the border into enemy territory is crossed. (The same laws apply if the battles
are fought at sea or in the air).

Any person - civilian or military - who praises, defends and glorifies war in writing or in speech, instead of
evoking aversion to this deed of Darkness and enlightening his fellow human beings on the degradation
and brutishness of war, is himself placing a heavy burden of responsibility on his shoulders and must,
having ended his earthly life, render a detailed account to God of the motivations for his actions.

…….”

* because Gandhi was right when he asked “What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”;

* because all war is a crime; and because there are never any winners in war, only losers.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/04/te...war-over-syria/

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Sep 5 2013, 02:33 AM

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Sep 10 2013, 06:00 AM
Post #918

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Sep 5 2013, 11:20 AM) *
The following is an excerpt from the OP of this thread:

“…….
Thus, all warfare is rooted in Darkness and is brought about by the mutual intolerance of the various nations,
which in turn can be attributed to the lust for power of the leaders and the rulers. If the human will for evil
thus calls forth fighting and destruction and a war begins, the nation that initiates the hostilities must bear
the responsibility for the war of aggression as well as for the war of defence forced upon the other nation and
its allies, regardless of the forms that the war may take.

And so long as the attacked nation limits itself to the defence of its country, of its rights, the aggressor will
continue to be in the wrong. But the moment the defender extends the hostilities to the territory of the
aggressor in order to attack rather than to defend, both sides must share the responsibility for whatever
takes place from the moment the border into enemy territory is crossed. (The same laws apply if the battles
are fought at sea or in the air).

Any person - civilian or military - who praises, defends and glorifies war in writing or in speech, instead of
evoking aversion to this deed of Darkness and enlightening his fellow human beings on the degradation
and brutishness of war, is himself placing a heavy burden of responsibility on his shoulders and must,
having ended his earthly life, render a detailed account to God of the motivations for his actions.

…….”

* because Gandhi was right when he asked “What difference does it make to the dead, the orphans and the homeless,
whether the mad destruction is wrought under the name of totalitarianism or in the holy name of liberty or democracy?”;

* because all war is a crime; and because there are never any winners in war, only losers.

http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/09/04/te...war-over-syria/

Cheers

Dear Tamborine man

There is an irony in what you have so wisely and 'caringly' written, that the originators of such words of wisdom lived on far distant shores.
Thank goodness that their wisdom reached so far, lets hope it starts to be taken in even more universally.

Robert S

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Sep 11 2013, 08:25 AM
Post #919

QUOTE (23investigator @ Sep 8 2013, 09:00 AM) *
Dear Tamborine man

There is an irony in what you have so wisely and 'caringly' written, that the originators of such words of wisdom lived on far distant shores.
Thank goodness that their wisdom reached so far, lets hope it starts to be taken in even more universally.

Robert S

Thanks again for your kind words, Robert S.

Yes lets hope and pray that the US congress react much more

favourable to that faint inner voice called 'conscience', than

the USG or the "shadow counterpart" seems so unable to do!!

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Sep 11 2013, 08:27 AM

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Sep 11 2013, 11:07 AM
Post #920

Back to the "evil" number 666.

When mother Earth was initially formed she was perfect in any way:

If we bring the distance between the Earth and the Sun down in scale to the ratio of 1 : 2.000.000.000,
we will then find that the distance between these two, the planet and the star, comes down to 77 meters
in the initial ideal configuration.
At that distance apart the Sun will appear in one end of this distance as a sphere 700 mm in diameter,
and the Earth will appear in the other end as a sphere ¼ inch or 6.36363…mm in diameter.
The Moon will 'appear' as a little sphere 1.75 mm in diameter.

To this scale shown above, the distance the speed of "light" travels in one year will be 4733.64 kilometers
away, measured in ratio from either the Earth of 6.363 mm dia., or the Sun of 700 mm dia..

If we imagine a person standing 77 meters away from the Sun and equally away from the Earth (in the
fashion of an equilateral triangle), then the person will view the size of the Sun and the Earth as he or
she would do standing on either the Sun or the Earth, watching them both in reality.

(The ratio between the two different size diameters of the Earth and the Sun is therefore 1 : 110.
The ratio between the two different size diameters of the Earth and the Moon is therefore 1 : 37/11.

But when the Eldest decided to create living beings in spite of the warnings from their Father,

'Darkness began gradually to emerge and separate from the circulation of the Light.
Inconceivably slowly, the Earth was transformed in the course of millions of years from a world
of Light to a world of Darkness.

…….

The darkness that separated from the Light-ether by the Thought and the Will of the Eldest was
concentrated on and around the Earth. But the destruction it caused spread far and wide and
affected the greater part of the star universe – the galactic system – that include the Earth.

Certain anomalies in the planetary system to which the Earth belongs are thus due to
experimentation by the Eldest with Darkness whereby they succeeded in bringing a number of
Irregularities into the laws that was given by God for the orbits of celestial bodies.'

One can imagine that the destruction that took place on Earth, caused by massive earthquakes
and volcanic eruptions, would to some extend have changed the size of the Earth, and of course
the same would have been the case with the Sun and the Moon.

If Earth diameter is now = 12714.545454…km., then circumference ...= 39960 km.

If Moon diameter is now = 3496.5,km., then circumference ...............= 10989 km.

If Sun diameter is now = 1398600 km., then circumference ...........= 4395600 km.

....39960 = 666 x 60. (39960 = 37 x 1080).

....10989 = 666 x 16.5. (10989 = 37 x 297).

....34965 = 666 x 52.5. (34965 = 37 x 945).

4395600 = 666 x 6600. (43956 = 37 x 1188).

1398600 = 666 x 2100. (13986 = 37 x 378).

................................(143856 3888).

143856 = 666 x 216.

And then:

Earth, rotation around own axis: = 462.5 m/s, or 1665 km/h. (2 x 1665 = 3330).

Moon, rotation around own axis: = 4.625 m/s. (Only if Moon 'happens' to rotate once within every
27.5 day cycle)!

Sun, rotation around own axis: = 50.875 km/s. (Only if Sun 'happens' to rotate once every 24hours)!

..50.875 + 4.625 = 555.

....4.625 x 60 x 2 = 555.

4.625 x 6 x 6 x 2 = 333.

Earth, mean elliptical velocity around Sun: ....30.8025 km/s., or 110889 km/h. (110889 = 3332).

Moon, mean elliptical velocity around Earth: 1.02675 km/s., or 3696.3 km/h. (36963 : 3 = 1112).

30.8025 : 1.02675 = 30. ...........(308.025 m. = diameter of circle containing The great Pyramid).

308025 : 4625 = 666. ..............(5552 : 4625 = 666).

..1.02675 x 60 = 616.05 x 60 = ..36963 x 24 = 88711.2 x 27.5 = .......2.439.558 km.

..30.8025 x 60 = 1848.15 x 60 = 110889 x 24 = 2661336 x 365.25 = 972.052.974 km.

972052974 = 666 x 999 x 1461. ...... (1461 = 365.25 x 4).

...2661336 = 6662 x 6.

.....110889 = 666 x 166.5. (166.5 x 2 = 333).

.....184815 = 666 x 277.5. (277.5 x 2 = 555).

.....308025 = 666 x 462.5

...2439558 = 6662 x 5.5. (2439558 : 22 = 110889).

.....887112 = 6662 x 2.

.......36963 = 666 x 55.5.

.......61605 = 666 x 92.5.

Ratio: Earth/Moon diameter ............................ = 37/11.
Ratio: Earth/Moon circumference ..................... = 37/11.
Ratio: Moon to Sun/Earth to Sun (dia. distances) = 37/11.

The height of the hexagon in the Pyramid drawing is exactly 110.889 meters.

The height of the pentagon in the Pyramid drawing is exactly 98.568 meters.

This reciprocal number turns out to be:

1 : 98568 = 0.00001014528041555068582095609122636149663176690203717230
74425777128479831182533885236587939290641993344696047398750 .... and the
decimal extention repeats ad infinitum.

......and that's also a lot of 666'es!

I shall let the reader make up his or her own mind what to think of the above –

Cheers

This post has been edited by Tamborine man: Sep 11 2013, 11:53 AM

+Quote Post

48 Pages V  « < 44 45 46 47 48 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 21st July 2019 - 03:28 PM