IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

16 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
9/11: John Lear - Disinformation? Cia Operative?

pan
post May 26 2010, 05:52 AM
Post #141

Group: Guest
Member No.: 5,028

Mr John Lear has answered all your questions Quest do you have a paranoia disorder? There are hundreds of Pilots, Scientist that have confirmed seen those UFO plus a plethora of witnesses that have seen Aliens too not to mention those that have been abducted by Aliens, and human mutilations as well. If you don't want to accept their testimonies as fact that's your opinion you got the right to believe and to say what ever you bloody like. But to call them liars and to assume that Aliens and UFO are all to do with the New World Order its Idiotic, stupid, and its plain Disinformation from you. Hey mate I notice that the thread on the URL of those pictures are from a Mr. Eric Hufschmid correct? Would this be the same Eric Hufschmid that was involved with a Christopher Bollyn? The same Eric Hufschmid whose half-sister Kathryn is married to Rupert Murdoch’s Son? Last but not least, why did you used FAKE pictures? Can you Quest answer me this questions before you do anything else.

Read more: UFO Sightings by Scientists
Read more: WHAT THE PILOTS HAVE SEEN
Read more: Fake Flying Saucers By courtesy of Aerospaceweb.org

Take a look and compare the picture below.

Quote:This Presentation by a 27 year veteran homicide detective should be given a ear. Butch Witkowski is a MUFON volunteer investigator. What he presented at the annual Pennsylvania Local MUFON conference on human bodies found mutilated like the cattle may shock you, but it deserves a listen.End of Quote
UFOs And Human Mutilations Graphic Discriptions. Part 1 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LIJisXtJIU...layer_embedded#!
UFO And Human Mutilations (graphic discriptions) Part 2 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zj_hz7Dxecw...player_embedded

QUOTE (Quest @ May 24 2010, 12:06 PM) *
Thanks for your patience, John. Please forgive my persistant grilling.

This was the point I wanted to make. You believe aliens exist. You believe because you have not yourself witnessed them. Just for the record, based on mathematical probability alone even I believe alieans exist, but nowhere near close enough to us to have either the means to detect us, or to travel to us within their/our lifetimes. For all practical purposes, we are alone. This is the point I have been trying to drive home. I only starting harping on this topic because I am always wary of anyone mentioning "aliens and UFOs", without PROOF, in 911 forums. Keep in mind, when refer to UFOs, I mean craft alledgedly flown by aliens, not humans, and IMO, there is not one iota of proof of aliens flying UFOs yet we have all kinds of proof of humans trying to build craft that look just like the alien craft they say exist.

http://www.erichufschmid.net/TFC/FlyingSau...ingSaucers.html

Lastly, what is your supposed knowledge of the supposed Nazi saucer? 1st hand testimony, second hand, what?

This post has been edited by pan: May 26 2010, 08:35 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 26 2010, 02:10 PM
Post #142

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

Pan…whats on second,

Pari Spolter came up with a different conclusion than the mainstream “Experts” and got bulldozed by them. They didn’t even want to read the book.

Who shall give account to him that is ready to judge the quick and the dead!

Aliens are said to came from a planet in the “Dog Star” solar system whose Sun we call Sirius which is 8.6 ly from Earth and is the brightest Star in the sky. It is also used to date the past.

But in an attempt to set the stage correctly, it is critical that the reader be of a mindset and understanding that currently accepted dating of the past is “Out to Lunch” and therefore, if the reader is not of that wisdom then…it is waste of time to go any farther in the discussion.

Our time pyramid was built by a German historian named Eduard Meyer, a 1904 faculty member at the Friedrich-Wilhelm-Universität in Berlin. From his interpretation of Egyptian inscriptions he felt that the Egyptian clock was rooted around the heliacal rising of the “Dog Star” we call Sirius. This observation is said to take 1461 years and is called the Sothic cycle.

Meyer’s information on the alleged Sothic cycle largely depended on a Roman author named Censorinus who in 238 AD made claim of a New Years day in July of 139 AD. From this Meyer was able to deduce that by subtracting 139 from 1461 you got 1322 BC. And after final rendering, 1322 BC became the perceived end date of the rule of King Tutankhamen.

Meyer concluded that the Egyptian civil calendar was created in 4241 BC.

Needless to say, you would have to assume that the inscription even represents Sirius at all and that the Egyptians actually sat around for 1460 years to make these observations and one must also assume that Censorinus was correct and that Meyer understood him correctly.

Censorinus did not actually record a heliacal rising of Sothis in 139 AD but only said "The Egyptian Great Year ignores the moon”. The Greeks call it 'cynic', the Latins call it 'canicularis', because it starts at the rising of Sirius on the first day of the Egyptian month Thoth. (19th July) The Nile would flood between June and September due to mountain rains in the south.

What Meyer saw was the thorn = “Sept”, the Star = “tua” or Star of Dawn, and the cake= “T” the feminine determinative that connected to the land.
Judge for yourself if it fits the Dog Star Sirius = Sothis?

Sothis was identified with Isis in many Egyptian texts. Isis was claimed to be the mother of Horus, goddess of the “Overarching sky” and absorbed the character of Hathor. Perhaps Sothis is not Sirius.
If Jupiter was Amen then Sothis could be a planet.

Compare the above to the planet Venus which is often called both the morning star and the evening star, holds the symbol of femininity and is the brightest object in the Sky after the moon. Known as the goddess Ishtar (ISTAR), Inanna, Hathor, Aphrodite and was sometimes called Cytherea.

For all we know, Censorinus was talking about the 243 year transit of Venus as it passed between the Earth and the Sun or better yet, the Earth-Venus “Synodic cycle” where Venus overtakes the Earth every 584 days moving from the evening star to the star of the dawn. As the daughter of Anu, the sky god, Venus/Istar was depicted as an 8 pointed star.

Around the same time as Censorinus we find the scholar Theon, a teacher of astronomy and mathematics who lived in Alexandria, Egypt from 335 to 405 AD. Theon alluded that 1605 years elapsed between Menophres and the end of Augustus.

Theon’s Augustus would have been the famous Augustus Gaius Julius Caesar known as “Octavianus”; who ruled from 63 BC to 14 AD as the first emperor of the Roman Empire and after his death the people the Roman Empire worshipped Augustus as a god.

Exactly who was Menophres/Menophreos? One name that comes to mind is a fellow named Menophthah/ Menpehtyre who was more commonly known as Ramses I, a career soldier of non royal birth with a short reign of less than two years.

Another person who comes much closer is Men-nofir who was the Menes of Memphis. Sometimes he was referred to as Min the maker of gods and men, the same as Khem and Amen/Amun.

Feather= A, checker board = Min, water = N or A-min-N

Men-nefer, was the unifier of Egypt and founder of the First dynasty, and therefore the first king of all Egypt.

Augustus Caesar: shown at Aswan and wearing the Amun style crown.

Now logic would dictate that Theon when comparing the first emperor of the Roman Empire was comparing him to someone important like the first king of all Egypt & not some nobody piss-ant like Ramses I.
Now, if we do the math correctly; Augustus' rule ends in 14 AD therefore we subtract 14 years from 1605 years and you get 1591 BC and a more realistic beginning of the first dynasty of Egypt and not 4241 BC nor 3100 BC.

Another calculation has rendered this range from 1321 BC to 284 AD by comparing the end of the Era of Augustus to the start of the Era of Diocletian.

There may also be a relationship between the Minoan volcanic eruptions on the Island of Thera that has been carbon dated to 1600 BC. (Could king Minos of Crete be king Min of Memphis?)
If, in fact we agree that the first show down between the Persians and the Egyptians took place at the “Battle of Pelusium” in 525 BC then zero Sothic cycles took place.

Around the same time of Eduard Meyer, (1901) we find William Flinders Petrie. Known as the ”Father of Pots” he excavated graves in Naqada, Abydos, Amarna & Hu to methodically analyze jars and pottery found within them to form his relative dating. Although Petrie had no formal education he developed what is known today as sequence dating, a system of chronology based on close study of the stylistic and technical development which every object found on a site exhibited.

Although his methods were rough by today's standards, he realized at Naukratis the importance of accurate dating of objects and the strata they came from. From this he was able to date objects by correlation using the foundation layers by linking styles of pottery with time periods.

In Thebes, Petrie in 1896 discovered a stele of Merneptah. With the assistance of Wilhelm Spiegelberg they found writings that contained what they felt referenced to Israel. This so called “Israel Stele” was originally erected by Amenhotep III, but later inscribed by Merneptah the 13th son of Ramses II. Petrie then assigns a date of 1208 B.C. as provided by Eduard Meyer.

After a visit to Mycenae, he recognized Egyptian objects which belonged to the same period, i.e. the XVIII dynasty so magically Heinrich Schliemann and his successors in the Aegean would date their objects to compare with Akhenaten’s city of Akhetaten/Amarna to 1350 BC.

This was one of the first examples of cross dating, which should actually be called crap dating because it corrupts all other dating. Many Egyptologists who were contemporary with Meyer rejected his thesis because they found it violates of a number of synchronies, and is based upon too many ad hoc assumptions. Nevertheless, the Sothic cycle theory withstood its critics and remains today the basis for all conventional dating.

It will later be shown that King Tutankhamen actual end date was in the summer of 522 BC and not 1322 BC.

Oops…1322 – 522 = a whopping 800 year mistake. The real 18th dynasty should have a date range somewhere from
700 to 500 BC.

You have to recognize that this view is very controversial and will be rejected by most credible historians, scientists, archaeologists, and biblical scholars not because it is a stretch of the imagination, to be honest, no credible scholar could accept this view because they write & sell books full of misinformation pretending the whole time that it wasn’t grade “ D” horsesh*t.

Call it crony history and we are the suckers!

You can’t win arguments when dealing with people who are unwilling to use facts. Forget the magic dust.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 26 2010, 04:12 PM
Post #143

Member No.: 145

Question, where are the "alien" photos? Where are the UFO photos? Why the mystery? Am I suppossed to have faith they exist?

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 26 2010, 04:15 PM
Post #144

Pan wrote,
Mr John Lear has answered all your questions Quest do you have a paranoia disorder? There are hundreds of Pilots, Scientist that have confirmed seen those UFO plus a plethora of witnesses that have seen Aliens too not to mention those that have been abducted by Aliens, and human mutilations as well. If you don't want to accept their testimonies as fact that's your opinion you got the right to believe and to say what ever you bloody like. But to call them liars and to assume that Aliens and UFO are all to do with the New World Order its Idiotic, stupid, and its plain Disinformation from you. Hey mate I notice that the thread on the URL of those pictures are from a Mr. Eric Hufschmid correct? Would this be the same Eric Hufschmid that was involved with a Christopher Bollyn? The same Eric Hufschmid whose half-sister Kathryn is married to Rupert Murdoch’s Son? Last but not least, why did you used [b]FAKE pictures

1. Why the name calling, Pan?

2. I called no one a liar.

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 26 2010, 04:19 PM
Post #145

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 744

[quote name='pan' date='May 24 2010, 07:52 AM' post='10786083']
Mr John Lear has answered all your questions Quest do you have a paranoia disorder? There are hundreds of Pilots, Scientist that have confirmed seen those UFO plus a plethora of witnesses that have seen Aliens too not to mention those that have been abducted by Aliens, and human mutilations as well. If you don't want to accept their testimonies as fact that's your opinion you got the right to believe and to say what ever you bloody like. But to call them liars and to assume that Aliens and UFO are all to do with the New World Order its Idiotic, stupid, and its plain Disinformation from you. Hey mate I notice that the thread on the URL of those pictures are from a Mr. Eric Hufschmid correct? Would this be the same Eric Hufschmid that was involved with a Christopher Bollyn? The same Eric Hufschmid whose half-sister Kathryn is married to Rupert Murdoch’s Son? Last but not least, why did you used FAKE pictures? Can you Quest answer me this questions before you do anything else.

[b]Quote:

Does anybody know why in the top photo the man in front is not casting a shadow.

And does anybody know how the F-86 could be keeping up with the M. 2.0 Douglass D-558 Skyrocket with its (F-86) speed brakes extended?

And does anybody know how the 2 lower photos could have the identical cloud formation?

Thanks.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 26 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #146

Jon Lear wrote/quoted;

[b]Quote:

Does anybody know why in the top photo the man in front is not casting a shadow.

And does anybody know how the F-86 could be keeping up with the M. 2.0 Douglass D-558 Skyrocket with its (F-86) speed brakes extended?

And does anybody know how the 2 lower photos could have the identical cloud formation?

Thanks.

Thanks John and Pan, fake photos - this is my exact point. Going on for a long time too. This is so relevant in so many ways, but I digress....

There are all kinds of supposed UFO claims by pilots and many, unverified stories attributed to pilots. Great. Problem here is that many pilots are from the military who are also known to obey orders no matter what, and, most of the stories attributed to pilots are not verified or corroborated with close up photos with details. In other words, a complete lack of evidence. We also know of military people that claim a large Boeing hit the Pentagon. rolleyes.gif And how do we know they, pilots, saw UFOs being flown by aliens as opposed to humans or craft built by humans or holograms, etc, etc? Knowing all this, we are supposed accept all UFO claims on faith? I am saying I want proof of UFOs and aliens. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. How about some debris I can actually look at and touch? How about a dead body and DNA?Better yet, how about a live alien? How about some photos? Why would the CFR and CBS hoax us in 1938 when they could simply conjure up an alien invasion since they were dropping in on us daily and "mutilating" our cattle?

War Of The Worlds Radio Hoax by Council Of Foreign Relations
http://www.hourofthetime.com/warofthe.htm
Hadley Cantril was born in Hyrum Utah, 16 of June 1906. He graduated Dartmouth College with a B. S. in psychology in 1928. He studied in Munich and Berlin (1929-1930). He received a Ph. D. in psychology from Harvard in 1931. In 1949 Cantril received a LL. D from Washington and Lee University. Cantril taught sociology at Dartmouth College (1931-32), and psychology at Harvard (1932-1935), and Columbia University (1935-36). In 1936 Cantril joined the Princeton psychology department. He remained a member of the department until his death in 1969. In 1950 Cantril authored a book called Tensions that Cause Wars (1950). Hadley Cantril was an active and influencial member of the Council On Foreign Relations.

The public believed the War Of The Worlds was real thus setting the stage for the implementation of an alien threat scenario... the only problem was that the state of the art of technology at that time did not allow for a believable presentation. The development of saucer shaped wingless and tailless flying machines by the Germans during WW-II solved the problem.

"In our obsession with antagonisms of the moment, we often forget how much unites all the members of humanity. Perhaps we need some outside, universal threat to make us realize this common bond. I occasionally think how quickly our differences would vanish if we were facing an alien threat from outside this world." - President Ronald Reagan, in a speech made to the 42nd General Assembly of the United Nations, Sept. 21, 1987

Again, where is the proof of aliens and UFOs? whistle.gif

This post has been edited by Quest: May 27 2010, 11:27 AM

+Quote Post
johnlear
post May 27 2010, 11:08 AM
Post #147

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 744

QUOTE (Quest @ May 24 2010, 06:12 PM) *
Am I suppossed to have faith they exist?

Everybody gets to choose their own faith but if you really want to be 'with it' you should be worshiping Ashtar, the King of the Ashtar Space Command. He succeeds Buzz Cory who was the original leader of Space Patrol. Buzz Cory may have been before your time though. Carol and Happy were his crew. When Buzz retired Ashtar took over and renamed Space Patrol to Space Command. I am on the short list for taking over from Ashtar when he retires.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 27 2010, 11:31 AM
Post #148

QUOTE (johnlear @ May 27 2010, 03:08 PM) *
Everybody gets to choose their own faith but if you really want to be 'with it' you should be worshiping Ashtar, the King of the Ashtar Space Command. He succeeds Buzz Cory who was the original leader of Space Patrol. Buzz Cory may have been before your time though. Carol and Happy were his crew. When Buzz retired Ashtar took over and renamed Space Patrol to Space Command. I am on the short list for taking over from Ashtar when he retires.

No problems with "faiths" John - each to their own. But if people are going to claim something exists it must be backed up. That is the point I wanted to make. Nothing more.

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 27 2010, 12:21 PM
Post #149

We have no problem believing that someday or sometime in the future we will have the ability to travel to other "Solar Systems" and "Planets".

Why then should we have a problem believing we have not already done this before in the past? Who is to say we are not the little "Green Men"? With the small except we are not little and we are not green and we also have woman!

The "Visible Universe" has over 100 billion galaxies containing over 2000 billion billion stars. This would mean you could have close to 500 million life zones. We tend to think in terms of water-based life. The life forms that we are familiar with are dependent on water. Water is made of small, plentiful atoms and water, often in the form of ice, is abundant in the universe.

It’s my contention that about 13,000 years ago "Sirius B", the Pup “supernovae” causing the end of our last Ice Age. Since it has a solar system, it would be the perfect place for “intelligent beings” to flee from.

8.6 ly is a drop in the bucket especially if you are using gravity as your engine to travel. One theory suggest that as you approach the speed of the electromagnetic spectrum, objects compress or shorten to the length of a point where time stops, thus distorting the time required to travel in space.

Since I believe in “catastrophic evolution” or change due to change, then “Intelligence” was brought to this planet from else where.

If this conjecture is correct then that would make some of us “Aliens” and the only proof you need.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 27 2010, 01:08 PM
Post #150

QUOTE (elreb @ May 27 2010, 05:21 PM) *
We have no problem believing that someday or sometime in the future we will have the ability to travel to other "Solar Systems" and "Planets".

Why then should we have a problem believing we have not already done this before in the past? Who is to say we are not the little "Green Men"? With the small except we are not little and we are not green and we also have woman!

The "Visible Universe" has over 100 billion galaxies containing over 2000 billion billion stars. This would mean you could have close to 500 million life zones. We tend to think in terms of water-based life. The life forms that we are familiar with are dependent on water. Water is made of small, plentiful atoms and water, often in the form of ice, is abundant in the universe.

It’s my contention that about 13,000 years ago "Sirius B", the Pup “supernovae” causing the end of our last Ice Age. Since it has a solar system, it would be the perfect place for “intelligent beings” to flee from.

8.6 ly is a drop in the bucket especially if you are using gravity as your engine to travel. One theory suggest that as you approach the speed of the electromagnetic spectrum, objects compress or shorten to the length of a point where time stops, thus distorting the time required to travel in space.

Since I believe in “catastrophic evolution” or change due to change, then “Intelligence” was brought to this planet from else where.

If this conjecture is correct then that would make some of us “Aliens” and the only proof you need.

Then you should be able to back up your claims quite easily, true? Let's see your proof of aliens and UFOs instead of conjecture and "ifs".

This post has been edited by Quest: May 27 2010, 01:09 PM

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 27 2010, 01:15 PM
Post #151

Elreb says,

We do? Who is "we"? Besides, if it is as easy and inevitable as you claim then why are other supposed intelligent races having such a difficult time finding us and why isn't there a UFO on my front lawn?

+Quote Post
Skeptik
post May 27 2010, 01:36 PM
Post #152

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,946

QUOTE (johnlear @ May 26 2010, 08:19 PM) *

John,

The man in the front does have a shadow. You can't see it properly because of the position of the camera. You can actually just see part of the shadow to his right side. However,I agree that the picture is a fake. Whoever forged the photo was hopeless at dealing with shadows, as the shadow of the "saucer" is in the wrong position compared to the men standing front of it. The front of the shadow should be a lot further back than it is.

Agreed about the other fakes as well.
Regards,

Skeptik

This post has been edited by Skeptik: May 27 2010, 01:37 PM

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post May 27 2010, 01:44 PM
Post #153

Member No.: 315

as diverse as humans are, 'proof' will depend on the individual i'd guess. personally, i want the truth, whatever form 'it' takes. just the plain, unvarnished, unadulterated truth. facts help me glean the truth. and as they say, 'everyone is entitled to their own opinion, not their own facts'.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 27 2010, 02:09 PM
Post #154

QUOTE (GroundPounder @ May 27 2010, 05:44 PM) *
as diverse as humans are, 'proof' will depend on the individual i'd guess. personally, i want the truth, whatever form 'it' takes. just the plain, unvarnished, unadulterated truth. facts help me glean the truth. and as they say, 'everyone is entitled to their own opinion, not their own facts'.

Exactly.

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 27 2010, 02:30 PM
Post #155

You can’t win arguments when dealing with people who are unwilling to use facts. Forget the magic dust.

1. Fact…I have never used the word UFO.

2. Fact…An Alien is anyone who is a non-citizen of the country they are in.

3. Fact…Considering “Mars” to be a planet, then we have already traveled to other planets.

4. Fact…Objects origination from outer Space impact & survive the Earth every day, even some originating from Mars.

5. Fact…The word “if” allows for accuracy. The meaning of a sentence may be rejected “if” it does not allow judgment. Examples: “If” I take a shower, I will get wet or “if” I stick my hand in a fire, I will get burnt.

Personally, I don’t make any assertions about today, in your face UFOs. I only forecast the odds of the possibilities that some folks were planted here, whether my design or by accident sometime in the past.

When the Europeans came to the Americas it was a catastrophe for the indigenous population but they came anyway.

Dad gum Indians should have taken pictures.

+Quote Post
Quest
post May 27 2010, 04:06 PM
Post #156

QUOTE (elreb @ May 27 2010, 06:30 PM) *

1. Fact…I have never used the word UFO.

2. Fact…An Alien is anyone who is a non-citizen of the country they are in.

3. Fact…Considering “Mars” to be a planet, then we have already traveled to other planets.

4. Fact…Objects origination from outer Space impact & survive the Earth every day, even some originating from Mars.

5. Fact…The word “if” allows for accuracy. The meaning of a sentence may be rejected “if” it does not allow judgment. Examples: “If” I take a shower, I will get wet or “if” I stick my hand in a fire, I will get burnt.

Personally, I don’t make any assertions about today, in your face UFOs. I only forecast the odds of the possibilities that some folks were planted here, whether my design or by accident sometime in the past.

When the Europeans came to the Americas it was a catastrophe for the indigenous population but they came anyway.

Dad gum Indians should have taken pictures.

1. Your point is?

2. It's never used to describe other-worldly beings?

3. Do you understand that it's a lot more difficult to put a live being on another planet than so a robot?

4. Really? Surviving after impacting earth? Define surviving, please. Also include photos/links.

5. I will be rich IF I hit the lottery. Until then, I am not rich. Your point is?

This post has been edited by Quest: May 27 2010, 04:08 PM

+Quote Post
pan
post May 27 2010, 04:30 PM
Post #157

Group: Guest
Member No.: 5,028

QUOTE (Quest @ May 26 2010, 03:15 PM) *
Pan wrote,

1. Why the name calling, Pan?

2. I called no one a liar.

1, Why did you used the FAKE PICTURES from Mr. Eric Hufschmid site?

2, Do you know who Mr. Eric Hufschmid is?

3, Would this be the same Eric Hufschmid that was involved with a Christopher Bollyn?

4, The same Eric Hufschmid whose half-sister Kathryn is married to Rupert Murdoch’s Son?

5, why did you used FAKE pictures?

Including questions that you did not answered Read more of my questions: Is Alex Jones A Dis-info Cia Agent De Facto Zionist Of The Rothchilds? whistle.gif

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 27 2010, 04:36 PM
Post #158

The POINT IS?

Back in 1805 Louis & Clark ask Chief Ugg to prove he owns his horse and land.

Ugg not know what paper is, Ugg not know what writing is. Ugg am mighty hunter. Ugg smash enemies with Big Rocks.

It would be like Glenn Beck, Sean Hannity, and Bill O’Reilly talking to Chris Mathews, Keith Obermann and Rachel Maddow…there is no point!

+Quote Post
GroundPounder
post May 27 2010, 06:48 PM
Post #159

Member No.: 315

it seems to me that the whole ufo thing is getting a lot of play lately, for whatever reason.

i don't know mcelroy (politician, so automatically suspect) or the daily telegraph ( you aussie folks could gauge them better):

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/news/wack...from=public_rss

+Quote Post
elreb
post May 27 2010, 07:54 PM
Post #160

Quest I changed my mind and will humor you. Sorry

1.Your point is?

Answer = If you don’t get “it”, you just don’t get “it”!

Bad things happen! Us go kill people now! Us show world who am Boss! It am only thing to do!

2.” It” is never used to describe other-worldly beings?

Answer = When the Europeans came to the Americas it (the arrival) was a catastrophe for the indigenous population but they (the Europeans) came anyway.

The coming in itself…is an “it” as boats, crafts and ships are “its".

3. Do you understand that it's a lot more difficult to put a live being on another planet than so a robot?

Answer = So you agree we never landed on the Moon and in a thousand years we never could?

"Us Earth beings am so stupid"!

4. Really? Surviving after impacting earth? Define surviving, please. Also include photos/links.

Answer = try Google images and type in Meteorites; after that type in humans but not Neanderthal.

5. I will be rich “IF” I hit the lottery. Until then, I am not rich. Your point is?

Answer = “You am backwards answers put speak”. Example = If I hit the lottery, I will be rich. I will remain that way until I am not. (The “if” comes first)

+Quote Post

16 Pages V  « < 6 7 8 9 10 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 08:45 PM