IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Famous "diagonal Cut Column", Metalsmith analysis

elreb
post Feb 25 2010, 01:14 AM
Post #41

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,617

Ok, I’ll admit when I wrong.

We are talking about the “North Tower” correct?

The following picture is the best I could find.

There is a worker bent over just a few feet to the left of the column in question. Judging by size the column is fairly large. More than 22” x 22”.

The worker in the white shirt appears to be standing on a toppled column. (Perhaps the one in question)

It appears to be in the afternoon with the sun on the right, so I’m guessing we are on the north side looking south. If so it appears we are looking at column 805!

The following web site clearly shows the tower under construction.

http://www.sharpprintinginc.com/911/index....osition=181:181

First go to the column layout…Go to the pictured titled:

“This is a very informative picture of the base of the core taken during construction. This photo was taken at about the same point of construction as the other black-an-white picture shown before”.

Now do a split screen and compare the “column” photo with the “core” construction photo and you are sure to discover that the “column” in question is a core column.

I think that “rense.com” is the one spreading a little poop by stating it is outside the core wall!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
RickMason
post Feb 25 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #42

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,599

Well, as is my practice, I stand corrected. Christophera's explanation has altered my opinion of this photo. Still, I personally have never seen a torch cut with that much slag.(some of my first welds looked like that,though laughing1.gif ) You can see other diagonal cuts in the picture, one just to the right of the cut in question.
QUOTE (Christophera @ Feb 24 2010, 02:42 PM) *
I agree wholeheartedly with the issue of the environmental status change. Pre evasion of liability on a mass level.

As for the cut. It is a salvage cut configured as a special safety cut to facilitate a secure removal by an excavator with a grapple.

The size of the kerf is definately an oxygen lance. The height of the cut is because the operator was in a basket suspended by a crane. The angle has 2 tabs on the left that show fracture surfaces from being broken off by machinery.

This page has my take on the image and its misinterpretations.

http://algoxy.com/psych/whatis9-11disinfo-rense.html

Here is the text on that page I wrote to describe exactly how the cut was made and why.

Shows a steel column with a salvage torch cut not a thermite cut. Thermite cuts are smooth, rounded, non linear events lacking all control. I do not know what kind of expert the article author consulted with, but I am my own expert having been involved with salvage and welding for 35 years.

I will explain exactly how the column was cut with a torch and provide another image showing the method used where it is more easily seen.

The image in the article shows a beam having a special salvage cut done on an angle which facilitates a hinging action. The remnant, not cut, in the upper left hand corner is the hinge point, The angle of the cut allows the beam to be tilted to the left as we see it supporting the weight until the hinge snaps off. This keeps the weight from being solely supported by the grapple of the excavator that is removing the piece. The weight of the column can cause it to slide from the grapple into the area below where retrieval would be difficult if not impossible until much later. The idea is to keep and get the iron away from the hole. the angled cut allows a semi horizontal swing away from the hole by the excavator, a fairly difficult move as the grapple has to turn, the boom has to go down a little and the crowd has to go out while the tracks move in the direction the column is going to lay in while the excavator re grabs the piece to carry it away. The uncut hinge point also keeps the column in place while the salvage worker completes his cuts.

How the worker does the cuts is as follows.
On the back top left of the beam is seen the primary entry point into the hand fabricated tempered steel column. It is a slight dip, 1/2 of a hole about the same basic size as the one seen below. A torched entry hole, second image down, upper column, left side, in another column that was cut square.

http://janedoe0911.tripod.com/PictureTours/beams.html
With the standing column in the top image the entry hole is cut first in the upper back and an oxygen lance is inserted into the hole until it reaches the inside of the opposite side, the side facing the camera. The worker, on his side, can clamp a straight edge to the column or prop up some pieces of steel to give a horizontal guide for the torch to slide on while pivoting the torch in the hole causing the cutting tip to travel across the inside of the opposite side. In making this cut the masses of slag dribble down the face we see. After that cut is made, the most difficult one, the worker gets along side with another guide rail and completes the side cuts blowing the slag inside. Then the back cut is made.

With a piece of tube, when you cannot access to the face of opposite side, this is the only way to complete this cut.

Thermite leaves an amorphous edge that is rounded in all directions, not following any line whatsoever. In 2002 I actually saw a photo from freshkills landfill of a thermite cut column, but failed to copy it. The image is long gone.

Thermite needs a fixture with a ceramic liner for use on columns because it is liquid when burning

Now this image shows a column cut with an absolutely inexplicable type cut and shape. It has "high performance cutting charge" written all over it.

+Quote Post
RickMason
post Feb 25 2010, 12:20 PM
Post #43

Member No.: 3,599

Hey, shouldn't these firemen cast dark shadows in the bright sunshine? All other vertical objects in the shot do. Hmmmm..... ohmy.gif
QUOTE (elreb @ Feb 25 2010, 01:14 AM) *

There is a worker bent over just a few feet to the left of the column in question. Judging by size the column is fairly large. More than 22” x 22”.

The worker in the white shirt appears to be standing on a toppled column. (Perhaps the one in question)

It appears to be in the afternoon with the sun on the right, so I’m guessing we are on the north side looking south. If so it appears we are looking at column 805!

“This is a very informative picture of the base of the core taken during construction. This photo was taken at about the same point of construction as the other black-an-white picture shown before”.

Now do a split screen and compare the “column” photo with the “core” construction photo and you are sure to discover that the “column” in question is a core column.

I think that “rense.com” is the one spreading a little poop by stating it is outside the core wall!

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Feb 25 2010, 03:22 PM
Post #44

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 2,482

QUOTE (RickMason @ Feb 23 2010, 03:20 PM) *
Hey, shouldn't these firemen cast dark shadows in the bright sunshine? All other vertical objects in the shot do. Hmmmm..... ohmy.gif

The angle has the shadows obliquely located. I do believe I see scraps of them draped over wreakage.

The column laying down, appearing under the worker in the white shirt is well in the foreground of the worker and also has no sign of being heated while not having the proper angle on the end to have been cut from the column in question.

The information on the core structure has been intentionally falsified by authority guilty of treason and they have passed it down to multiple parties who propagate the misinformation without knowing it.

I have filed a USC Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382 disclosure related to this deception in a US District court 2/18/10. It proves the deception with independently verified evidence.

http://algoxy.com/psych/9-11title_18.disclosure.html

The core of the towers was a rectangular concrete tube and there were no steel core column inside of it. It was surrounded by continuous 100% welded box columns one of which is shown cut in the photo. The concrete core was absolutely needed to resist torsion and resulting oscillation in high winds.

The US government has been infiltrated since well before the construction and the entire thing is a protracted conspiracy.

See this video at 6:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtJWBcWAeAw

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Feb 25 2010, 04:25 PM
Post #45

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

The core did not contain an "enclosure of concrete". The core columns were covered by 3" thick gypsum panels.

+Quote Post
BADBURD
post Feb 25 2010, 04:27 PM
Post #46

Member No.: 4,824

QUOTE (Christophera @ Feb 25 2010, 01:22 PM) *
The angle has the shadows obliquely located. I do believe I see scraps of them draped over wreakage.

The column laying down, appearing under the worker in the white shirt is well in the foreground of the worker and also has no sign of being heated while not having the proper angle on the end to have been cut from the column in question.

The information on the core structure has been intentionally falsified by authority guilty of treason and they have passed it down to multiple parties who propagate the misinformation without knowing it.

I have filed a USC Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382 disclosure related to this deception in a US District court 2/18/10. It proves the deception with independently verified evidence.

The core of the towers was a rectangular concrete tube and there were no steel core column inside of it. It was surrounded by continuous 100% welded box columns one of which is shown cut in the photo. The concrete core was absolutely needed to resist torsion and resulting oscillation in high winds.

The US government has been infiltrated since well before the construction and the entire thing is a protracted conspiracy.

See this video at 6:45

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtJWBcWAeAw

I had seen that video before but never really understood what he was saying. After looking at the construction of the cores with the infomation that you said about the concrete. It looks like the intended to bring them down from the very beginning. Am I right about that? Am I understanding that the cores should have been filled with concrete? Do you have any proof that they were indeed supposed to have concrete in the cores? I do understand the reason for it and it makes sense.

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Feb 25 2010, 04:41 PM
Post #47

QUOTE (BADBURD @ Feb 23 2010, 06:27 PM) *
I had seen that video before but never really understood what he was saying. After looking at the construction of the cores with the infomation that you said about the concrete..........
Am I right about that? Am I understanding that the cores should have been filled with concrete? Do you have any proof that they were indeed supposed to have concrete in the cores? I do understand the reason for it and it makes sense.

To use the term "cores" is confusing. Each tower had one core. They were huge rectangular cast concrete tubes of shearwall design.

QUOTE (BADBURD @ Feb 23 2010, 06:27 PM) *
It looks like the intended to bring them down from the very beginning.

Yes, but that fact naturally works within cognitive dissonance and promotes the function of the "big lie". Accordingly the best position for Americans seeking to support and defend their Constitution is to limit their issues to the deprivation of due process associated with the deception invalidating the analysis of collapse and the production of the official "cause of death" on death certficates.

We have all been deprived of due process and equal protection of law. Those of us who are well informed and aware, with open minds, feel endangered by this, and that is reasonable in these conditions.

This post has been edited by Christophera: Feb 25 2010, 04:44 PM

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 25 2010, 05:08 PM
Post #48

Member No.: 4,096

QUOTE (elreb @ Feb 25 2010, 12:14 AM) *

Can you also admit, that the men in the image were inserted, ie photoshopped into the picture? Therefore, the worker in the clean white shirt isn't standing on anything and shouldn't be used for comparisons.

The other problem with using this image is that people use it to claim that the picture was taken further along into the clean up, after the site was turned over to the iron workers to begin removing the steel. Since the men were added in, the picture could have been taken earlier, so that claim is put back into question.

Even the slag is questionable, since that could have also been an 'added' feature.

Same thing with this image of the ironworker, cutting the columns. Only problem, pull the picture into photoshop and look at the diagonal cut. Somehow they cut the column but they didn't cut the strapping in front of it. Amazing.

+Quote Post
amazed!
post Feb 25 2010, 10:40 PM
Post #49

Member No.: 331

Long time no see, Christophera! cheers.gif

I hope you have some good lawyers assisting you! salute.gif

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Feb 26 2010, 10:25 PM
Post #50

QUOTE (amazed! @ Feb 24 2010, 01:40 AM) *
Long time no see, Christophera! cheers.gif

I hope you have some good lawyers assisting you! salute.gif

To technically evade the oxymoron, I used a good ex lawyer.

I assume you refer to the recent Title 18 disclosure.

With the nature of Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382, it is not needed. In fact, the entire form that is seen here on the conformed face page is not needed. Apparently the districts courts have never seen use of the law so never accomodated the process. The form of pleadin had to be present for the clerks to assign a case number. Judges only deal with information as clerks can handle it, record it and duplicate it. The language of the face page was about 90% of the job.

The lawyer did confirm maximum invocation of law within the form of compliance finally found, but the code and procedure denote no one prosecuting.

Title 18, part I, chapter 115, §2382 is a stand alone code obviously intended to support and defend the Constitution which automatically calls upon the "allegiance" as an indebtedness, obviously primarily by oath. Any soldier would have to report concealment of treason, or a police officer by law.

Pursuant to TITLE 18, PART I , CHAPTER 115, §2382 U.S. Code as of: 01/19/04
Section 2382. Misprision of treason

Whoever, owing allegiance to the United States and having knowledge of the commission of any treason against them, conceals and does not, as soon as may be, disclose and make known the same to the President or to some judge of the United States, or to the governor or to some judge or justice of a particular State, is guilty of misprision of treason and shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than seven years, or both.

A US citizen, logically, is not less indebted to support and defense of the Consitution than an immigrant,

The "immigrant" Oath of Allegiance
The final step in the naturalization process is the reciting of the "oath of allegiance" by the applicant, in which he or she makes several promises upon becoming a U.S. citizen. The oath of allegiance is:

"I hereby declare, on oath, that I absolutely and entirely renounce and abjure all allegiance and fidelity to any foreign prince, potentate, state, or sovereignty of whom or which I have heretofore been a subject or citizen; that I will support and defend the Constitution and laws of the United States of America against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I will bear arms on behalf of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform noncombatant service in the Armed Forces of the United States when required by the law; that I will perform work of national importance under civilian direction when required by the law; and that I take this obligation freely without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; so help me God."

The intent of the code logically would be to open doors into government and the judiciary for recieving information of treason and see that the appropriate agency is set in motion for investigation and intervention. The "ORDER TO SHOW CAUSE" is carried with a bias of acceptence tradititonally by the court towards the information and "showing cause", functionally testing the notion the information "may not be true or correct".

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Feb 26 2010, 10:41 PM
Post #51

There was no concrete enclosure of the cores and you persist on making this claim. If you can't provide hard evidence of this and I have not seen it yet, why do you persist in making such a claim and calling anyone who claims that the towers were all steel are suffering from cognitive dissonance?

There was concrete in the foundations - lots of massive piers which supported the core columns, but the only concrete in the towers was on the mechanical floor as pads for the equipment. The floors slabs were lightweight 4" thick at most on corrugated metal decks.

The design of the building with each facade being essentially one membrane and the four of them connected by strong 45° gusset corners acted like a rigid tube unlike a stick frame with a grid frame and curtain wall with spandrels. The perimeter strength and stiffness allowed for the open span floors space which surrounded a very strong core which was was a grid itself with beams laterally bracing the columns in both directions. All of this can be seen in the videos of the construction. And there is no mention of concrete wind walls or a concrete enclosure for or of the core.

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Feb 27 2010, 12:32 AM
Post #52

QUOTE (SanderO @ Feb 25 2010, 12:41 AM) *
There was no concrete enclosure of the cores and you persist on making this claim. If you can't provide hard evidence of this and I have not seen it yet, why do you persist in making such a claim and calling anyone who claims that the towers were all steel are suffering from cognitive dissonance?

There was concrete in the foundations - lots of massive piers which supported the core columns, but the only concrete in the towers was on the mechanical floor as pads for the equipment. The floors slabs were lightweight 4" thick at most on corrugated metal decks.

The design of the building with each facade being essentially one membrane and the four of them connected by strong 45° gusset corners acted like a rigid tube unlike a stick frame with a grid frame and curtain wall with spandrels. The perimeter strength and stiffness allowed for the open span floors space which surrounded a very strong core which was was a grid itself with beams laterally bracing the columns in both directions. All of this can be seen in the videos of the construction. And there is no mention of concrete wind walls or a concrete enclosure for or of the core.

Dear SanderO,

I've gone further than simply making the claim. I filed a disclosure of treason in a US District court based on independently verified facts, something non existent for the steel core columns FEMA deceptively describes. Five Exhibits and 6 photographic panels of hard evidence.

You will find that all references to a steel core go back to FEMA. And that no one can find an image of the supposed steel core columns in the core area on 9-11.

Best to let a judge decide based on independent consultation and inquiry.

This post has been edited by Christophera: Feb 27 2010, 12:37 AM

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Feb 27 2010, 03:57 AM
Post #53

Member No.: 710

and though i cannot discern the construction realities of nelson and david, nor #7, i have revealed the tishman-speyer construction techniques for the new #7.

a building that i think had to have been architected before 11/09/01.

i could be wrong about that, but it does seem unusual that this building was erected with all approvals within such a short period of time.

but, for me the interesting aspect of this new building is that it employed the construction techniques that chris asserts were used for nelson and david. the tishman-speyer site heralds the concrete core technique used in this almost secretely constructed building.

what role did tishman-speyer have in the construction of nelson & david?

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Feb 27 2010, 08:20 AM
Post #54

Those photos are not showing what you claim they are. There is no evidence of concrete shear walls or enclosure of the core. There is no evidence of this being constructed in the film made at the time. And I am quite certain that no skyscrapers were constructed with concrete cores or concrete structure as it was too expensive to build with pour concrete. Steel frames, and in the case of the twins - pre assembled structural elements were used to get those buildings up fast and inexpensively.

The only concrete was for the foundations, the mechanical floors and the lightweight without stone aggregate used for the floor slabs. All the core steel was clad in 3" gypsum blocks and.

You are seeing something which is not there.

If you want to read an article about the use of concrete for cores shear wall and so forth read this written in 2000:

http://www.allbusiness.com/manufacturing/n...g/958313-1.html

The fact is that it was completely not feasible to use concrete for shear walls and too slow and too expensive to boot in 1970.. so Yamasaki proposed the tube design to deal with the shear stresses and abandoned the steel frame with curtain wall which has been made popular with the move toward steel frames. This also enabled expansive column free tenant spaces.

Skyscrapers are not intended to last more than 50 or 100 years and have to be dismantled. Reinforced concrete is very nasty to demolition and would not have been a choice for an dense urban setting.

This post has been edited by SanderO: Feb 27 2010, 08:36 AM

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 27 2010, 09:21 AM
Post #55

QUOTE (SanderO @ Feb 27 2010, 07:20 AM) *
Those photos are not showing what you claim they are. There is no evidence of concrete shear walls or enclosure of the core. There is no evidence of this being constructed in the film made at the time. And I am quite certain that no skyscrapers were constructed with concrete cores or concrete structure as it was too expensive to build with pour concrete. Steel frames, and in the case of the twins - pre assembled structural elements were used to get those buildings up fast and inexpensively.

The only concrete was for the foundations, the mechanical floors and the lightweight without stone aggregate used for the floor slabs. All the core steel was clad in 3" gypsum blocks and.

You are seeing something which is not there.

If you want to read an article about the use of concrete for cores shear wall and so forth read this written in 2000:

http://www.allbusiness.com/manufacturing/n...g/958313-1.html

The fact is that it was completely not feasible to use concrete for shear walls and too slow and too expensive to boot in 1970.. so Yamasaki proposed the tube design to deal with the shear stresses and abandoned the steel frame with curtain wall which has been made popular with the move toward steel frames. This also enabled expansive column free tenant spaces.

Skyscrapers are not intended to last more than 50 or 100 years and have to be dismantled. Reinforced concrete is very nasty to demolition and would not have been a choice for an dense urban setting.

Unfortunately, even if you rebuilt the Towers exactly as they were originally, it wouldn't matter. Chris would still claim that they had a concrete core.

+Quote Post
BADBURD
post Feb 27 2010, 09:39 AM
Post #56

Member No.: 4,824

The 1967 book on engineering marvels called "The Elegant Solution" describes what Chris is saying. It states "The masiac-like steel bearing wall built up in this painstaking way is so strong that it carries both the horizontal loads of hurricane winds and nearly half the total weight of the building as well. The balance of the weight is supported by heavy steel columns enclosing a CENTRAL CORE containing the utilities, elevator shafts, stairwells, etc.

Now I know it doesn't state CONCRETE CORE. But it does say ENCLOSING A CENTRAL CORE. It says nothing about 47 columns making up the central core. I think Chris makes a great point. Now you have Albert saying the new building is built that way? Until I see a old book that say's there were 47 steel columns in the center core. I'm going to stay VERY open minded to this this possibility. There is never any harm in researching every possibility. I'm not going to ignore anything, no matter how strange it may sound. I'm sure not going to avoid it because somebody says it's stupid. Lots of people say it's stupid to think the government was involved in 911. I disagree with that to.

+Quote Post
DoYouEverWonder
post Feb 27 2010, 10:35 AM
Post #57

QUOTE (BADBURD @ Feb 27 2010, 08:39 AM) *
The 1967 book on engineering marvels called "The Elegant Solution" describes what Chris is saying. It states "The masiac-like steel bearing wall built up in this painstaking way is so strong that it carries both the horizontal loads of hurricane winds and nearly half the total weight of the building as well. The balance of the weight is supported by heavy steel columns enclosing a CENTRAL CORE containing the utilities, elevator shafts, stairwells, etc.

Now I know it doesn't state CONCRETE CORE. But it does say ENCLOSING A CENTRAL CORE. It says nothing about 47 columns making up the central core. I think Chris makes a great point. Now you have Albert saying the new building is built that way? Until I see a old book that say's there were 47 steel columns in the center core. I'm going to stay VERY open minded to this this possibility. There is never any harm in researching every possibility. I'm not going to ignore anything, no matter how strange it may sound. I'm sure not going to avoid it because somebody says it's stupid. Lots of people say it's stupid to think the government was involved in 911. I disagree with that to.

There are 100's of pictures of the WTC Towers during construction and there is no evidence in any of them of a concrete core above grade level.

If there was a concrete core, you wouldn't be able to hide it during construction and there would be no reason to. There would be lot's of picture showing concrete forms and walls like this one of the construction that is going on there now.

Now can we please get back to the original topic of the diagonal cut columns.

This post has been edited by DoYouEverWonder: Feb 27 2010, 10:40 AM

+Quote Post
SwingDangler
post Feb 27 2010, 12:09 PM
Post #58

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 711

I see workers on ground zero inhaling the cause of their very very shortened life span.

I see their families destroyed by the heroic actions taken by these men in the middle of a murder scene.

I see a crime scene from which the evidence will be whisked away.

I see a small cabal of very very wealthy individuals reclining in their chairs sipping their drink of choice with a grin on their face thinking, "That just solved a lot of problems."

I see politicians licking their chops after selling themselves to the military industrial technological terrorism complex, thinking, "That just solved a lot of problems."

I see generals polishing their stars with a grin on their face thinking, "That just solved a lot of problems."

I see the rapid decline of the America our fore father's dreamed of into a fascist corporate dictatorship wrapped in the shrinking vale of a democratic republic.

I look with a frown on my face thinking, "That's the solution to someone's Hegelian Dialect."

You see slag. I say so what. Look beyond the what if and what ifs.

You see something you can't explain. I see the result of welders cutting steel to remove steel. Evolve your 9/11 thinking, brother.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Feb 27 2010, 12:22 PM
Post #59

View this movie made during the construction of the Twin towers.

http://www.ae911truth.org/flashmov9.htm

There is absolutely no evidence of any form or form materials on the site or anything which looks remotely like a concrete shell for the cores. A concrete sheer wall 110 stories high would be way too thick to hide, to expensive to build. The wind sheer and torsion resistance was provided by Vierendeel trusses

"Such trusses do not have the usual triangular voids seen in a pin–joint truss bridge, rather employing rectangular openings and rigid connections in the elements, which (unlike a conventional truss) must also resist substantial bending forces. Owing to a lesser economy of materials and difficult design before the advent of computers, .... although common in some building structures where large shear walls or diagonal elements would interfere with the desired design statement or functionality."

+Quote Post
Christophera
post Feb 27 2010, 01:57 PM
Post #60

QUOTE (DoYouEverWonder @ Feb 25 2010, 11:21 AM) *
Unfortunately, even if you rebuilt the Towers exactly as they were originally, it wouldn't matter. Chris would still claim that they had a concrete core.

All that text and not one image of the steel core columns in the core area on 9-11. Clearly, the concrete core mentioned by Robertson is verified by Oxford, verifying Domel verified by the image of WTC 2 core, verifying the top of WTC 2 core falling onto WTC 3, the WTC 1 rebar, just after the WTC 1 west core wall is seen in an end view, then, the WTC 1 east shear wall toppling, consistent with interior box columns silhouetted on WTC 1 north core wall, consistent with ground zero showing the WTC 1 north concrete core base wall, 12 foot thick, all supported as clarification of the many confused statements that do mention concrete in the core including the latest revised NIST contracted analysis of free fall by Bazant et. al 6/21/2007, which actually provides an equivalent amount of high explosives needed to create the rate of fall they are attempting to justify with physics. It doesn't work, but at least they won't go down in history as totally supporting the deceptions.

+Quote Post

5 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 18th July 2019 - 10:09 PM