IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

My Questions About Flight 11

justoneguy
post Mar 17 2009, 07:19 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,203

Ok I am a first time poster and didn't question the official 9/11 story up until the last few days, but with a few days off work and with time on my hands and watching some of the 9/11 documentaries on youtube, I have become interested in the topic.

My questions about flight 11 are...

1. It wasn't scheduled to fly that day...did it fly in regular service at all, or was just not due to fly that particular day or week?

2. If it wasn't due to fly that day, well then where did all the passengers come from? I mean why would anyone book a flight that wasn't due to fly? It makes absolutely no sense.

3. So then, either the flight did indeed fly but for some strange reason wasn't resgistered with the FAA or else the flight was not scheduled, yet many passengers booked on a phantom flight. Why would passengers do such a thing?
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

Start new topic
Replies
dMz
post Sep 30 2009, 09:22 AM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

More about the AA11/"Atta" curiosities here:

CNN Interview with Ticket Agent Michael Touhey, Touhey reportedly checked in Atta
http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=55

+Quote Post
JackD
post Oct 13 2009, 09:30 PM
Post #3

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 238

American Airlines AA11 was reported as leaving from gate B26 as well as gate B32

You can find the American airlines staff holding memorials at both gates. Clearly some confusion... but apparently a plane (or two!) took off calling itself AA11.

+Quote Post
poppyburner
post Oct 11 2013, 10:35 PM
Post #4

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 7,552

QUOTE (JackD @ Oct 14 2009, 01:30 AM) *
American Airlines AA11 was reported as leaving from gate B26 as well as gate B32

You can find the American airlines staff holding memorials at both gates. Clearly some confusion... but apparently a plane (or two!) took off calling itself AA11.

'[American Airlines passenger service agent Evelyn] Nunez will later tell the FBI that [flight attendant Amy] Sweeney says that Flight 12 at Gate 32 had two flight attendants stabbed. [Federal Bureau of Investigation, 9/11/2001, pp. 57-58]' ~ History Commons.

Maybe as empty drone Flight 11 went from Gate B26 to the World Trade Center's North tower, Flight 12 (which had taken off shortly before) was on its way from gate B32 to the evacuated Cleveland-Hopkins International Airport (which is virtually on the flight path to Los Angeles International Airport):

'A KC-135 had to come back to the [Cleveland-Hopkins] hangar," says [director of safety and mission assurance at NASA Glenn: Vernon "Bill"], Wesselas if realizing for the first time that this aircraft may have caused some undue confusion. A team of scientists from the Johnson Space Center in Houston had flown to Cleveland on this KC-135 to conduct micro-gravity experiments. (Also known as "the vomit comet," KC-135's are used to simulate weightlessness. The plane soars to high altitudes, then falls back toward the ground, giving passengers a few seconds of zero-G experience. Scenes for the Tom Hanks movie Apollo 13 were filmed in one.)
The visiting scientists could not return to Houston as scheduled on 9/11 once the FAA ordered all planes to land. "After the facility closed, we had to take those scientists to a hotel." The scientists, dressed as civilians were boarded onto shuttle buses.' ~ 911Myths.com

ohmy.gif

KC-135:

Boeing 767-223(ER):

+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2019 - 04:57 PM