IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Over The Navy Annex, featuring Terry Morin

Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 3 2009, 01:02 PM
Post #1

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 75

First new presentation of 2009!

This is a 24 minute addendum to The North Side Flyover where we release the conversation I had with Terry Morin in person at his house.

He confirmed he was in between the wings and saw the plane fly directly over the building.

As a marine aviator Terry has been long considered a strong witness in favor of the official story until we were able to confirm the specific details of his account direct.

Now we know that there is no way his account is reconcilable with the official data, reports, or physical damage but he corroborates the north side approach perfectly.

View presentation here:
http://www.thepentacon.com/ona.htm

This post has been edited by Craig Ranke CIT: Jan 3 2009, 01:32 PM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 3 2009, 01:21 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Great job Craig!

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Jan 3 2009, 01:35 PM
Post #3

Patriotic American

Group: Respected Member
From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

Great presentation Craig . . . Aldo

As Terry Morin would put it, No frickin way was that aircraft south of Columbia Pike where it was supposed to be.

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 3 2009, 01:37 PM
Post #4

QUOTE (Turbofan @ Jan 3 2009, 06:25 PM) *
I can see a hand full of fools at JokeREF dropping their jaws right about now. laughing1.gif

Yeah you think they would know by know that we do NOT bluff when it comes to evidence!

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 3 2009, 01:38 PM
Post #5

QUOTE (SPreston @ Jan 3 2009, 06:35 PM) *
Great presentation Craig . . . Aldo

As Terry Morin would put it, No frickin way was that aircraft south of Columbia Pike where it was supposed to be.

Haha thanks man.

I think he said "frippin'!

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jan 3 2009, 04:46 PM
Post #6

Member No.: 2,690

Well that closes that question.

I'm glad those guys who say he was in the parking lot are closed out.

Gutsy move but it had to be done.

+Quote Post
KP50
post Jan 4 2009, 09:54 PM
Post #7

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 1,044

Good work as always.

You know if they really want to prove the official story, you think they would find some witnesses to the plane hitting the light poles on a busy highway.

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jan 4 2009, 09:58 PM
Post #8

Just got back from ATS.

Am I correct that the same people who touted Morin as a reliable "dagger in the CIT heart" witness now say that he might be unreliable or prone to error?

Where did this "no pilot would fly over the Navy Annex" come from? Do they forget that under their theory Hani was not a normal "pilot" or that under CIT's theory whoever (or whatever) was flying the plane would not be functioning as a normal "pilot"?

Someone chimes in that this means that CIT is changing the flight path. WTF?

This post has been edited by tnemelckram: Jan 4 2009, 10:17 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 4 2009, 11:58 PM
Post #9

Group Icon

QUOTE (tnemelckram @ Jan 4 2009, 08:58 PM) *
Where did this "no pilot would fly over the Navy Annex" come from?

Whaaaa?

Let me guess, someone who isnt a pilot made such an absurd claim?

Be sure to let whoever made such an idiotic claim know that their desperation is showing... laughing1.gif

+Quote Post
painter
post Jan 5 2009, 12:48 AM
Post #10

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

Desperation is exactly what it is.

It would be very nice if we had a fly-over witness that is as verifiable and impeccable as the NoC witnesses that CIT has on tape. We don't. Now, does that mean none exist? Perhaps. Perhaps not. Prior to locating them and recording them, the NoC witnesses we have 'didn't exit' either.

But it doesn't really matter whether we have a fly-over witness or not. Why? Because all this buzz and spinning about this detail and that detail --Morin said "parallel" and he couldn't have been using a figure of speech, he must have meant it literally, precisely, mathematically, blablabla -- doesn't make one damn bit of difference. The aircraft he witnessed was still North Flight Path. PERIOD. All this spin is meant solely to detract from the fact the aircraft witnessed by multiple witnesses, including Morin, did not and could not possibly have caused the physical damage at the Pentagon. End of story.

Strictly speaking, we don't even have to speculate that the witnessed plane flew over. That is a reasonable and logical conclusion to draw but it doesn't matter. Even if it was miraculously teleported onto the flight deck of the STARSHIP USS ENTERPRISE -- it makes no difference! The up-shot is the same: The witnessed aircraft DID NOT CAUSE THE PHYSICAL DAMAGE AT THE PENTAGON and therefore what ever DID happen at the Pentagon is a deception.

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 5 2009, 01:11 AM
Post #11

Group Icon

With respect to Morin and "parallel".

I notice alot of the detractors like to quote Morin saying "parallel to the outer edge" as if only one meaning exists that the aircraft was outside the outer edge and "parallel" to it. Wrong!

"Parallel to the outer edge" could also mean inside the wings. The only way to be sure is to ask Morin if he was outside or inside when he saw it "above him"... and thanks to Craig, we know Morin says "Inside".

Many of the arcs we calculated are nearly parallel. Its impossible for Morin to be exact in his "parallel" comment. 5, 10, even 25 degrees could be "parallel" to some witnesses. Considering Morin also claims the aircraft was on a "crab" into the wind, in which he could have been mistaken there as well, its clear the aircraft was heading to the North Side Of The Citgo.

Its fun to watch the detractors scramble though... wink.gif

+Quote Post
tnemelckram
post Jan 5 2009, 03:42 AM
Post #12

Be sure to let whoever made such an idiotic claim know that their desperation is showing... laughing1.gif

If there is a God, and he is good, then surely he gave this person the brains to realize that already. On second thought, maybe not. idea.gif

In that case, am I my brother's keeper? Do I have an obligation to step in, take him aside, and point out the obvious to him? unsure.gif

Let's see . . . . Nahhh! nonono.gif

+Quote Post
madtruth
post Jan 5 2009, 04:50 PM
Post #13

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,041

You've done it again Craig!! You keep it coming man!

Over the holidays I handed out and left copies of Eye of the Storm for firefighters at my dept. When I came back to my station after a couple of shifts off, I found out that at least two of the shifts had sat down for 2 hours and watched it (I had seen one of the copies of the disc still in the dvd player paused about 7 min before the ending...so I knew before I even spoke to anyone that they had watched it, so I was excited) --- and all of them (most of them being naysayers prior) were blown away by the film and came away believing that the government is involved in a major coverup.

One of the guy's is a hardcore conservative/ military reserve who refused to believe in anything other than the official story.

But he couldn't stop talking about how it is impossible to lift a 200 + pound light pole out of the car without damaging the hood but had also elaborated that it was near impossible to do so without using a small crane or dolly or something other than human assistance to remove the pole -- well at least by a 70+ y/o man and one other person.
I told him about Lloyd's contradictory statements about who the person was that hepled him (friend vs stranger) and he was even more wide eyed. He is also aware of the northside vs south side account.

The talk around the fire dept is buzzing now. I count at least 50 out of 200 ff's that are into it, and there was one Lieutanant this morning as I was leaving who said he believed in something seriously wrong with the official story and this was coming from someone who has never said anything about 9/11 one way or another until this morning. I have a feeling it's more than 50 ff's.

The thing that helps is that I am known as one of the few intellectuals who should be on Jeopardy-type and also nicknamed "rainman" for my ridiculous memory on historical facts and numbers, so there are alot of buzz going around that if someone like me believes that the official story is false , than combined with the intelligent presentations by you and Rob with clear evidence and pure facts and so forth -- it helps really get the truth exposed into the heads of as many people as possible and I see it spreading like wild among my brothers and sisters at work and among friends and relatives.

So keep up the fantastic work and let's watch the official story crumble to complete dust before the mainstream sheepsters.
I also think you guy's scare the naysayers into focibly believing in a truth that will destroy their American dream, but it's better than letting them f*ckers destroy America.

Marc

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 5 2009, 05:09 PM
Post #14

Wow Marc.

That is AWESOME to hear!

Thank you so much for your efforts spreading the info.

+Quote Post
Leslie Landry
post Jan 7 2009, 07:46 PM
Post #15

Member No.: 3,264

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Jan 3 2009, 12:02 PM) *

This is a 24 minute addendum to The North Side Flyover where we release the conversation I had with Terry Morin in person at his house.

He confirmed he was in between the wings and saw the plane fly directly over the building.

As a marine aviator Terry has been long considered a strong witness in favor of the official story until we were able to confirm the specific details of his account direct.

Now we know that there is no way his account is reconcilable with the official data, reports, or physical damage but he corroborates the north side approach perfectly.

View presentation here:

Amazing video! the explination and videos you added to explain everything was so clear and made it very easy to understand. Great job!

+Quote Post
Craig Ranke CIT
post Jan 7 2009, 08:00 PM
Post #16

Thanks Leslie!

I try to break it down as much as possible.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 7 2009, 08:26 PM
Post #17

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

QUOTE (Turbofan @ Jan 4 2009, 10:43 PM) *
My street runs parallel to the highway.

It's about 5 miles south of the highway edge... wink.gif

Thank you Rob and TF,

I've been waiting for someone to bring up that "parallel" doesn't necessarily mean "flush," "directly above," or "coplanar." "Skew" lines aren't parallel and don't intersect either (I would have expected one of the Randiite "mathematicians" to have known this already).

http://www.icoachmath.com/SiteMap/SkewLines.html

+Quote Post
DbleTrble
post Jan 16 2009, 08:40 AM
Post #18

Member No.: 4,055

QUOTE (Craig Ranke CIT @ Jan 3 2009, 06:02 PM) *

View presentation here:

Amazing vid. Congratulations !

My english is not as perfect as I would like it to be , so could you please clarify what Morrin says at around 11:13 regarding a 737 Wing ?

+Quote Post
SPreston
post Jan 16 2009, 10:14 AM
Post #19

Patriotic American

From: Where I am standing on the RUINS of the 9-11 OFFICIAL STORY
Member No.: 1,045

QUOTE (DbleTrble)
My english is not as perfect as I would like it to be , so could you please clarify what Morrin says at around 11:13 regarding a 737 Wing ?

Morin is describing helping to carry the blue tent into the Pentagon lawn area. He explains that there is one story out on the internet that there is a 737 wing hidden inside the tent. Morin is the guy on the right wearing the suspenders (black straps to hold pants up). Of course there was no 737 nor A-3 nor 737 wing nor did any aircraft impact (crash into) the Pentagon.

+Quote Post
DbleTrble
post Jan 16 2009, 11:44 AM
Post #20

Member No.: 4,055

Thanks SPreston.

I thought I heard him say "It's more a 737 wing than a 757 wing".

+Quote Post

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 19th April 2014 - 06:05 PM