IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Geoengineering, Eye opening video

Rating 5 V

bill
post Feb 7 2014, 09:17 AM
Post #1

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

This is about an hour long

Very solid information about how the climate is being engineered

www.GeoEngineeringWatch.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5yZhh2leRJA
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Feb 8 2014, 05:45 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,087

I'm doing my best to inform Wigington that Chemtrails are a cause of so-called "global warming"...not a method to mitigate increase in surface temperatures.

Here are several commercial aircraft caught spraying aerosols that warm surface temperatures....not reflect sunlight back into space. Climatologist, Joyce Penner agrees that artificial clouds warm the climate.
http://wp.me/p2FjTj-3DW

+Quote Post
Quest
post Feb 8 2014, 07:53 PM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 145

QUOTE (Hsaive @ Feb 8 2014, 10:45 PM) *
I'm doing my best to inform Wigington that Chemtrails are a cause of so-called "global warming"...not a method to mitigate increase in surface temperatures.

Here are several commercial aircraft caught spraying aerosols that warm surface temperatures....not reflect sunlight back into space. Climatologist, Joyce Penner agrees that artificial clouds warm the climate.

Chemtrails and geoengineering is the #1 issue.

+Quote Post
justaskin
post Feb 8 2014, 10:41 PM
Post #4

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 6,979

QUOTE (Hsaive @ Feb 8 2014, 03:45 PM) *
I'm doing my best to inform Wigington that Chemtrails are a cause of so-called "global warming"
. . .

Interesting. Do you suppose they're doing it just to keep the AGW con going, or because they know that actual historical evidence and known astronomical facts (as opposed to computer-aided numerical masturbation) strongly suggest that we might end up pumping out as much GHG as we can muster in a (probably vain) attempt to keep most of the Northern Hemisphere from being scraped off the map by a (overdue) new Ice Age?

+Quote Post
Quest
post Feb 9 2014, 04:10 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (justaskin @ Feb 9 2014, 03:41 AM) *
Interesting. Do you suppose they're doing it just to keep the AGW con going, or because they know that actual historical evidence and known astronomical facts (as opposed to computer-aided numerical masturbation) strongly suggest that we might end up pumping out as much GHG as we can muster in a (probably vain) attempt to keep most of the Northern Hemisphere from being scraped off the map by a (overdue) new Ice Age?

They are doing it, geoengineering with the tools of chemtrails and HAARP to bring us to our knees by causing massive drought and floods and getting rid of small farmers many of whom produce organic food. They also do it to squash political opposition say as in the secession movement that was starting to take root around the US, particularly in northern Colorado whereupon the PTB unleashed torrential rains washing out the area with massive flooding. Elsewhere in the world, geoengineering is causing massive drought and food shortages in Africa as well as flooding and droughts world-wide.
Geoengineering provides what conventional warfare cannot; plausible deniability.
Watch the following important documentary.

Climate Engineering Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

This post has been edited by Quest: Feb 9 2014, 01:48 PM

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Feb 10 2014, 05:23 PM
Post #6

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (Hsaive @ Feb 8 2014, 05:45 PM) *

Dear Harold, I've looked over your website very carefully. I find it quite interesting (not to mention annoying) how you cleverly twist Dane's position into something completely opposite from the intent of his material in order to promote your own backwards take on geoengineering, which i find 100% misleading. The idea you are promoting is that big oil are involved in a massive aerosol spraying program to 'melt' the arctic in order to access energy resources. In keeping with that idea, you are a proponent of global-cooling, which simply flies in the face of the facts. I must say, your disinfo is quite professionally done. You also align your view with 'suspicious observers', another dis-info hangout. Birds of a feather, flock together.
Jim

This post has been edited by JimMac: Feb 10 2014, 05:24 PM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Feb 10 2014, 11:22 PM
Post #7

QUOTE (JimMac @ Feb 10 2014, 10:23 PM) *
Dear Harold, I've looked over your website very carefully. I find it quite interesting (not to mention annoying) how you cleverly twist Dane's position into something completely opposite from the intent of his material in order to promote your own backwards take on geoengineering, which i find 100% misleading. The idea you are promoting is that big oil are involved in a massive aerosol spraying program to 'melt' the arctic in order to access energy resources. In keeping with that idea, you are a proponent of global-cooling, which simply flies in the face of the facts. I must say, your disinfo is quite professionally done. You also align your view with 'suspicious observers', another dis-info hangout. Birds of a feather, flock together.
Jims

I actually think geoengineering is being used for MANY simultaneous programs. As far as "global warming" and "climate change" goes I think the perps and their media call it whatever they need to at any given time to carry out their agenda. Bottom line is they are spraying the crap out of us with aluminum, barium and strontium and god knows what else. Maybe occasional biologicals? Whereas I do think they are using Geoengineering for population reduction the perps seem to be selective about their targets, such as Iran and Africa for outright mass death through famine and thirst. If they REALLY wanted to "off" the entire planet now, they could do it with biological weapons and the perps would still have plausible deniability, so I think what follows below is a pretty good outline of their program(s).

1. Melt the Arctic ice. Why? because they can. With a thawed Arctic they could possibly discover traces of ancient history and lost civilization, untapped resources and new strains of ancient bacteria for biological weapons. What swell guys.
2. Control political opposition with floods, tornados and drought. For example, some believe, as I do that northern Colorado was hit with massive floods last fall to smash a building secession movement that was taking shape nationally and in particular in Colorado exactly where a flash flood hit after weeks of torrential rains
3. Population reduction in select areas – droughts in Africa and Iran, floods and hurricanes in Philippines
4. Generate income through yet even more taxes via carbon credits and carbon taxes
5. Destroy small farming community, many of whom produce organic foods. Droughts and floods all over US, Army Corp Of Engineers then offer “relief” and purchased distressed property. This is already happening.
6. Help tax-seeded, military/CIA created businesses invested in “disaster capitalism” make $$$$, such as companies that make tractors, bulldozers, medicines, companies that produce powdered aluminum, barium and strontium and biologicals for spraying, aluminum resistant seeds (Monsanto), military, homeland security budgets
7. Lastly, Geoengineering provides what conventional warfare cannot; plausible deniability. Geoengineering is being used to hasten the New World Order agenda.

Comments?

This post has been edited by Quest: Feb 13 2014, 09:15 AM

+Quote Post
JimMac
post Feb 11 2014, 03:44 AM
Post #8

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,315

QUOTE (Quest @ Feb 10 2014, 11:22 PM) *
1. Melt the Arctic ice. Why? because they can. They could possibly discover traces of ancient history and lost civilization, untapped resources and new strains of ancient bacteria for biological weapons. What swell guys.

Ok, on this point, let's look at what is melting the polar ice, its the rise in water temperature. The loss of albedo, Latin for "whiteness", increases the effect at an accelerating rate. I'm going with Dane Wigington's idea that 'they' are moving precipitation northward into the arctic to slow down the process.

Both polar ice caps are melting, meanwhile, there is a well-funded misinformation campaign to make people think the opposite. That's what opinion i came away with, after doing some research.

The permafrost is melting. Having once upon a time laid gas pipeline in Canada's north, I have an inkling of what that means to Russia alone. There are several studies on the methane release available, which anyone interested in this topic should read. If you dig into the Arctic Methane Emerg website, you will find letters deeper within the site that reveal an alarming picture. The methane release event is in process; and has been for years. I can't imagine this process halting, so basically, we are doomed.

Dane's story is that the MIC is attempting to fix a calamity, (which they caused) and thereby make it worse. Your story, is that they are trying to break it. Both of you can't be right.

Jim

This post has been edited by JimMac: Feb 11 2014, 04:31 AM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Feb 11 2014, 08:01 AM
Post #9

Both polar ice caps are melting, meanwhile, there is a well-funded misinformation campaign to make people think the opposite. That's what opinion i came away with, after doing some research.

I think the PTB need the people still alive after the mass genocide about to take place from geoengineering to think that "they" did it for them, to save mankind from itself. Think Georgia Guidestones and it's call to reduce the population to 300 million. The PTB want people to move from the shores and they are doing that by creating seaborne windstorms, hurricanes and the melting of the icecaps. As in many of the other perps' operations, they serve multiple purposes and you can bet they will explore the ice-free Arctics and exploit them to the max in hope of finding lost civilizations, ancient history, ancient viruses and microbes that can be weaponized by the military and once-hidden resources to be exploited by the military and corporations.

The permafrost is melting. Having once upon a time laid gas pipeline in Canada's north, I have an inkling of what that means to Russia alone. There are several studies on the methane release available, which anyone interested in this topic should read. If you dig into the Arctic Methane Emerg website, you will find letters deeper within the site that reveal an alarming picture. The methane release event is in process; and has been for years. I can't imagine this process halting, so basically, we are doomed.

Dane's story is that the MIC is attempting to fix a calamity, (which they caused) and thereby make it worse. Your story, is that they are trying to break it. Both of you can't be right.

The problem I have with Wiginton's claim "they" are trying to "fix something they broke" is that the PTB aren"t acting that way. Not even close. Through Geoengineering, the PTB are creating intentional flash floods to get rid of small farmers, many of whom grow organic produce, get rid of political opposition (see northern Colorado flash floods last fall putting an end to the secession movement) and droughts to get rid of entire populations (Africa and Iran). Remember, they are using weather as a weapon.

I think Geoengineeringwatch is great and I follow it daily but I still think they are not quite as savy on this stuff (false flag events, useful idiots, provocateurs, propaganda) as many in the truth movement, however, they are getting there. Wiginton now mentions 911 and makes references to the psychopaths running the show in his latest film. Remember JM, the PTB worship a 50' stone owl in the woods (Bohemian Grove), wrote the Georgia Guidestones and have genocided 100 million people in the last 100 years. NOTHING these people do surprises me.

Witigton should watch his own video and as you'll see at 35:00 minutes in, he can't see the forest for the trees. He says "using geoengineering is like trying to put a fire out with a bucket of gas". He is absolutely correct in that statement, the problem is that there is no "fire" serious enough to use geoengineering to put it out. In reality, "Global warming" is the cover story for use of geoengineered storms as weaponry and "Climate Change" is the result of Geoengineering. Scientist and journalists like Wiginton had thought the government's use of Geoengineering was a misguided attempt to fix a problem that in itself was a fake construct (global warming). In reality they, the PTB are in the process of culling the heard and changing the political landscape of the entire world via Geoengineering. But like I said, there are signs that the Wiginton and the scientific community, as well as the masses are waking up.

Climate Engineering Weather Warfare, and the Collapse of Civilization

This post has been edited by Quest: Feb 14 2014, 07:15 AM

+Quote Post
Quest
post Feb 13 2014, 07:02 PM
Post #10

What Lives in Antarctica's Buried Lake?

http://news.yahoo.com/lives-antarctica-39-...-021555471.html

+Quote Post
Quest
post Feb 22 2014, 01:12 AM
Post #11

It would be interesting to see some pilots weigh in on what the author of this video has to say regarding his claim that turbofan engines don't create contrails. Amazing chemtrail photos here, as well.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...L6b7VTxT4#t=294

+Quote Post
Quest
post Feb 23 2014, 01:02 PM
Post #12

More photos of nozzles behind a jet's engine, just above the exhaust at 5:55 of the below video. Rob, can you or other pilots here comment on these photos?

PILOTS - look down - STOP CHEMTRAILS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFpMobDMnfA...tHg&index=4

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 4 2014, 04:33 AM
Post #13

Member No.: 4,959

QUOTE (Quest @ Feb 23 2014, 01:02 PM) *
More photos of nozzles behind a jet's engine, just above the exhaust at 5:55 of the below video. Rob, can you or other pilots here comment on these photos?

PILOTS - look down - STOP CHEMTRAILS
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dFpMobDMnfA...tHg&index=4

The 'exhaust' is Pylon Drains, which has already been pointed out in another post.

Pylon Drains

+Quote Post
bill
post Mar 9 2014, 06:14 PM
Post #14

Group: Guest
Member No.: 147

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jHm0XhtDyZA</a>

link to talk by Kirsten Meghan ex- Airforce

she lists her email in the vid and will tell you where to send samples for testing

she has key information about the Air force purchasing aluminum and barium salts etc

BTW pylon drains as a source of these very large sprays is a joke (not a funny one)

This post has been edited by bill: Mar 9 2014, 06:16 PM

+Quote Post
MikeR
post Mar 17 2014, 05:43 AM
Post #15

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 6,710

QUOTE (almerie @ Mar 4 2014, 08:33 PM) *
The 'exhaust' is Pylon Drains, which has already been pointed out in another post.

Pylon Drains

.... and 'Pylon Drains' are/were a series of fraudulent websites (including your link)
posting false and misleading faked and effing phony pylon drains, in a blatant
attempt to fool most of the people most of the time now that the perpeTRAITOR's hidden
pylon-insert chemspray nozzles have been spotted, identified and exposed for the WWW to inspect...

As has already been pointed out in "The Pilot-Industrial-Chemtrail disinfo trolls are caught red-handed" whistle.gif

MikeR

+Quote Post
almerie
post Mar 17 2014, 07:38 AM
Post #16

Member No.: 4,959

QUOTE (MikeR @ Mar 17 2014, 05:43 AM) *
.... and 'Pylon Drains' are/were a series of fraudulent websites (including your link)

I do not know what you mean by 'fraudulent websites'?
I had no link, but showed the technical specifications from the Airbus 320 directly.

posting false and misleading faked and effing phony pylon drains, in a blatant
attempt to fool most of the people most of the time now that the perpeTRAITOR's hidden
pylon-insert chemspray nozzles have been spotted, identified and exposed for the WWW to inspect...

You have ofcourse already talked to an aircraft designer/engineer and asked how these pylon drains could be used for making chemtrails?
Would pilots know or not know about this do you think?

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Apr 6 2014, 07:28 PM
Post #17

Observation is the first step in the "scientific method."

To date, there is insufficient evidence to positively confirm "chemtrails" are only contrails. As a result, the working hypothesis that many aircraft are releasing non water vapor emissions that imperfectly mimic contrails is far from being debunked.

We see alleged persistent "contrails" form in conditions where the relative humidity if far below saturation at typically below 50% between 30 and 40K. Persistent contrails can only be formed at near saturated relative humidity.

Too many aircraft tracked on Flighradar24 emit persistent contrails at 36K while the next aircraft at 36K in the same corridor and heading - in less than 5 minutes - flies with no visible trail across the entire sky.

Too many cases of visible aircraft emissions coming directly from the exhaust/thrust of the engine with no invisible water vapor gap is strong evidence these emissions contain non water vapor compounds.

Too many videos and photos show interrupted emissions that shut off and on again in plain view of observers.

Too many observations of emissions coming from wing surfaces of military or unmarked jet aircraft.

Too many reasons why the popular high bypass turbofan engine is less likely to emit water vapor contrails under all conditions when only 20% of the thrust is a product of engine combustion necessary to form a water vapor contrail.

Too many reasons why spraying chemtrails is kept under secret deployment (for the usual excuse of national security) considering NASA and the IPCC confirm that contrails and thin, high clouds (cirrus) tend to warm surface temperatures, change the climate with ultimate impact on natural resources.

So, let's get past the contrails vs. chemtrails debate to challenge the FAA, NOAH, NASA and involved government agencies to go public.

A Senator from Italy has recently started challenging to expose a secret deal made with Italian government and the US Air Force.
http://wp.me/p2FjTj-3Mw

Efficiency of modern high bypass turbofan engines are far less likely to emit water vapor.

The widely used CFM56 is a high-bypass turbofan engine with 80% of the air exhausted by the fan case and only 20% exhausted as a result of the "combustion" necessary to form water vapor contrail.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/CFM_International_CFM56

This post has been edited by Hsaive: Apr 6 2014, 07:31 PM

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Apr 6 2014, 07:42 PM
Post #18

QUOTE (JimMac @ Feb 10 2014, 05:23 PM) *
Jim

Dane Wigington has my enormous respect and is one of my closest allies. I simply have a slightly different position on the debate about the use of the term "geoengineering".

I choose to call chemtrails a weapons-based system happening in the troposphere. I simply believe it's a mistake to associate "chemtrails" with SAG, ie Stratospheric Aerosol Geoengineering.

Debate is always good. In fact he has taken my point on this topic and I have taken his point on other adjustments.

You will not succeed in your hostile attempt to troll this forum with personal attacks.

+Quote Post
Hsaive
post Apr 6 2014, 08:07 PM
Post #19

You're apparently offended that I should challenge the IPCC propaganda on global warming, now called "climate change". You are correct. The science is not settled.

I simply attempt to follow the evidence without becoming a victim in a 'belief system".

Suspicious observers is not perfect -but he's not creating the data that demonstrates a prolonged solar minimum with very low solar flare activity during the solar maximum... He's only reporting it. Historically these events are a probable forecast of a period of "global cooling" super-imposed over a covert aerosol campaign attempting (perhaps unsuccessfully) to warm the arctic.

The covert aerosol program was intuitively sold as mitigation for AGW to present plausible deniability to an audience of skeptics.

The real story is that the US and Russia were proposing geoengineering methods to melt arctic ice seven years after the formation of Standard Oil.

BIG OIL has plenty of motive to geoengineer the atmosphere to melt arctic ice as remaining oil resources are known to exist at high latitudes.

Read the entire story on this topic. You may be surprised that global warming was considered a desired result for over 80 years until NASA headed the National Weather Modification initiative in 1966.

Climate Industrial Complex
http://wp.me/p2FjTj-3Lc

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Apr 6 2014, 11:02 PM
Post #20

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Hsaive @ Apr 6 2014, 07:28 PM) *
To date, there is insufficient evidence to positively confirm "chemtrails" are only contrails.

Where is the evidence to conclude "chemtrails" are being sprayed on a wide-scale/global basis from aircraft?

We discussed this via PM, Harold... and you agreed it would be easy to prove with relatively low funding.

Why have you not started a "Pilots For Chemtrail Truth"?

+Quote Post

3 Pages V   1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th September 2019 - 12:37 PM