IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Filmmaker, New Introduction

Estacey
post Aug 4 2013, 11:30 AM
Post #1

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 7,462

Hello Everyone,
My name is Eric Stacey. I'm a filmmaker, originally from LA, but now living and working out of Portland, Oregon. I come to this group to tell you about a new feature film I'm producing entitled "Unthinkable," based on a true story, the recent death of one of your brothers, Philip Marshall. I've been active with Architects & Engineers for a couple of years now, and have observed the tremendous difficulty of getting folks interested in learning about the contradictions between the 9/11 Commission Report and the scientific information developed by Richard Gage and others. The problem we see is that most people have a "comfort zone" they prefer to live inside and information suggesting that there are mass murderers and criminals at work in our government is way outside that comfort zone. So, because we are a nation that loves to be entertained, I have developed the story of Captain Marshall's "murder-suicide" as an independent feature film which is constructed in a familiar "thriller" format, not unlike "Enemy of the State," which opens the door to a few of the more disturbing questions raised by Capt. Marshall in his book "False Flag 9/11" about the difficulty terrorist pilots would have had taking the controls of a Boeing 767 with only a few hours of flight training in small Cessna single engine aircraft. The reactions I've been getting to the screenplay from A&E 9/11 folks are very exciting. They say the approach is "fresh" and "engaging." They can see how the film would capture the interest of audiences not normally interested in 9/11 truth. And that is the point of the project; to grow the number of people asking for a new investigation and for the real criminals behind 9/11 to be brought to justice. If any of you may be interested in learning more about "Unthinkable," or of starting a dialog, please respond. I look forward to hearing from you. -- Oh, yeah. My latest film, "Purple Mind," an independent feature about an Iraq combat vet's struggles with PTSD, is due to be released into big box stores via Ytinifni Pictures this fall. -- Thanks, Eric.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
lunk
post Aug 25 2013, 10:55 PM
Post #2

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Welcome to the forums.

Lot's of inspiration here.

+Quote Post
Estacey
post Aug 26 2013, 01:31 AM
Post #3

Member No.: 7,462

QUOTE (lunk @ Aug 25 2013, 06:55 PM) *
Welcome to the forums.

Lot's of inspiration here.

Hi Lunk,
Any idea on a friendly contact who may be able to assist with filming a scene in a Boeing 767 flight simulator?
Any help much appreciated.
Eric

+Quote Post
lunk
post Aug 28 2013, 05:18 PM
Post #4

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

hmm, i once crashed a 737 flight simulator, years ago at a flight school,
but that was too out of date to be very memorable, for me.

+Quote Post
Lester
post Sep 30 2013, 03:01 AM
Post #5

Member No.: 7,493

Welcome to the forum! smile.gif

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 02:49 AM