IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > »   
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Aircraft Swap - Scene From 9/11: Intercepted

Rating 5 V

amazed!
post Jul 7 2011, 09:15 AM
Post #61

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 331

I think that swapping planes is very possible indeed. Back in the glory days of drug smuggling, swapping airplanes was a good way to defeat the system, and I know 2 former smugglers who claim to have done just that.

Whether or not it was employed on 11 September I can only guess.

It seems that when one has the power to completely spoof the radar system and displays, it doesn't seem all that necessary. Of course anything is possible.
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 7 2011, 01:58 PM
Post #62

Member No.: 145

QUOTE (amazed! @ Jul 7 2011, 02:15 PM) *
I think that swapping planes is very possible indeed. Back in the glory days of drug smuggling, swapping airplanes was a good way to defeat the system, and I know 2 former smugglers who claim to have done just that.

Whether or not it was employed on 11 September I can only guess.

It seems that when one has the power to completely spoof the radar system and displays, it doesn't seem all that necessary. Of course anything is possible.

Oh, don't get me wrong, planes swaps are indeed possible given today's technology, but like the "pod" under the plane 2nd WTC plane "hit" which gets you talking about what kind of plane hit as opposed to wether or not a plane hit at all, "plane swaps" leads one to think, "Why would they bother swapping planes if no planes were used?"

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 7 2011, 02:02 PM
Post #63

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (Quest @ Jul 6 2011, 08:54 PM) *
Haven't read the entire thread but IMHO, "aircraft swap" infers plains hit everywhere on 911.

snip...

I hate to be a party pooper but "plane swaps" are a red herring.

So, you havent read the thread yet you deem a criticism?

Makes as much sense as those who i argue with that support the govt story blindly.

C'mon Quest, i expected better of you.

Have you watch the film? Or at the very least, the video in the OP?

QUOTE (Quest @ Jul 7 2011, 01:58 PM) *
"Why would they bother swapping planes if no planes were used?"

Witnesses saw planes at every location. Planes were used Quest. Whether or not the aircraft caused the damage at those specific locations, there is a lot of conflicting evidence and information which needs to be investigated using subpoena power. Hopefully we will one day get a Judge to actually look at the evidence before throwing it out.. and hopefully one who isnt related to one of the suspects as was one of the last Judges.

+Quote Post
Jupiter
post Jul 8 2011, 03:38 AM
Post #64

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,705

Dear Mr. Scoggins,

I woule like to ask you two questions : At what time do you personally think you received the information concerned with "phantom Flight 11" and do you remember having received other informations of this type?

Thank you,

@Rob Balsamo,

I think you were quite rube to Mr. Scoggins. Were you in such a hurry, Rob, not to let Mr. Scoggins take some time, to re-read the thread and to answer more with more details? Mr. Scoggins had been treated like a debunker while he is not. He is just a key witness of what happened on that terrible day and can help us to better understand the burning issues raised here.

This post has been edited by Jupiter: Jul 8 2011, 03:39 AM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 8 2011, 09:09 AM
Post #65

Group Icon

QUOTE (Jupiter @ Jul 8 2011, 03:38 AM) *
@Rob Balsamo,

I think you were quite rube to Mr. Scoggins. Were you in such a hurry, Rob, not to let Mr. Scoggins take some time, to re-read the thread and to answer more with more details? Mr. Scoggins had been treated like a debunker while he is not. He is just a key witness of what happened on that terrible day and can help us to better understand the burning issues raised here.

Please feel free to point out exactly where you feel i was being "rube" to Mr. Scoggins prior to his evasive behavior and insult.

I was a pussy cat compared to what Mr. Scoggins will experience on the stand if he were to be so assuming, evasive and non-responsive in his answers as seen throughout this thread. No doubt in my mind a Judge would declare Mr. Scoggins a hostile witness and be treated as one if he exhibited the same behavior seen here.

Perhaps you like to repeat yourself over and over, providing audio of the witness over and over, finally having to transcribe such audio due to witness evasion? After awhile, my patience wears thin.

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jul 8 2011, 10:27 AM
Post #66

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 4,095

QUOTE (Jupiter)
Mr. Scoggins had been treated like a debunker while he is not.

QUOTE (Cheap Shot)
I do visit the the govt loyalist site site, and write on the site over thier (sic)

Ahem...

+Quote Post
Quest
post Jul 8 2011, 02:30 PM
Post #67

Member No.: 145

QUOTE (rob balsamo @ Jul 7 2011, 07:02 PM) *
So, you havent read the thread yet you deem a criticism?

Makes as much sense as those who i argue with that support the govt story blindly.

C'mon Quest, i expected better of you.

Have you watch the film? Or at the very least, the video in the OP?

Witnesses saw planes at every location. Planes were used Quest. Whether or not the aircraft caused the damage at those specific locations, there is a lot of conflicting evidence and information which needs to be investigated using subpoena power. Hopefully we will one day get a Judge to actually look at the evidence before throwing it out.. and hopefully one who isnt related to one of the suspects as was one of the last Judges.

Ah, you are right, Rob, I should at least have watched the entire video first. I'll check it out this weekend.

+Quote Post
Aldo Marquis CIT
post Jul 8 2011, 02:37 PM
Post #68

Citizen Investigator

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 10

QUOTE (Jupiter @ Jul 8 2011, 07:38 AM) *
Were you in such a hurry, Rob, not to let Mr. Scoggins take some time, to re-read the thread and to answer more with more details?

Not let him?!?!? Where did Rob stop him from replying? Did he stand in front of Colin Scoggins' computer and physically push him away every time he tried to reply? Rob was courteous but persistent in trying to get his questions answered. Rob could have posted five more times and it wouldn't have prevented Colin from responding to the questions or at least say "I will be back as soon as possible to answer these questions, please be patient". I think rob summed it up when he said Colin is concerned about the mounting problems with the official story which is giving him an ignorance is bliss outlook on life and 9/11 in general. That is cowardice and borderline treason IMO. He has no idea what type of world and perhaps legacy he is leaving for his grandchildren. I know I want to feel I at least tried.

This post has been edited by Aldo Marquis CIT: Jul 8 2011, 04:49 PM

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jul 8 2011, 03:30 PM
Post #69

Group Icon

I think Jupiter needs to take some time and re-read the thread as Colin has been given nearly a month to reply to questions he repeatedly promised to answer the next day.

As i said elsewhere, Colin evaded such questions for so long because he doesnt have a rational and benign answer. The only possible answer probably scares him.

+Quote Post
zoeken
post Jul 8 2011, 08:00 PM
Post #70

Member No.: 5,884

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jul 8 2011, 09:27 AM) *

Ahem...

Is that the "the govt loyalist site" people refer to?

edit--- oh, nevermind. I typed in something else and it changed to that, so now I know

This post has been edited by zoeken: Jul 8 2011, 08:03 PM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jul 10 2011, 09:46 PM
Post #71

Group Icon

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jul 8 2011, 03:27 PM) *

Ahem...

If Mohammed won't go to the mountain..

DELTA 1989

http://imageshack.us/f/691/csdelta.png/

WOODY AND "PHANTOM FLIGHT 11:

http://imageshack.us/f/135/cswoody.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/809/csaa11.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/191/csaa112.png/

OTIS:

http://imageshack.us/f/847/csotis.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/593/csotis1.png/

MODEC

http://imageshack.us/f/687/csmodec.png/

MISC:

http://imageshack.us/f/832/csplanes.png/

Helped with the Flight 93 propaganda film:

http://imageshack.us/f/703/csfl93.png/

http://imageshack.us/f/89/cstruthers.png/

Do these touch on any questions raised (and ignored) by this guy?

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Jul 11 2011, 09:56 AM
Post #72

Group: Active Forum Pilot
Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jul 9 2011, 12:46 AM) *

OSS, your dedication and your tenacity is overwhelming.

Love You.

Cheers

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jul 11 2011, 10:51 PM
Post #73

Group Icon

QUOTE (Tamborine man @ Jul 11 2011, 02:56 PM) *
OSS, your dedication and your tenacity is overwhelming.

Love You.

Cheers

Wow TM. It's hard enough for me to respond to compliments mate! Cheers!

+Quote Post
mrmitosis
post Jul 12 2011, 02:16 AM
Post #74

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,909

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jul 11 2011, 09:51 PM) *
Wow TM. It's hard enough for me to respond to compliments mate! Cheers!

I booked you guys a hotel room...panoramic views, champagne on ice, lots of privacy.

wink.gif

+Quote Post
tumetuestumefais...
post Jul 12 2011, 03:03 AM
Post #75

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,452

QUOTE (Culper721 @ Jun 24 2011, 10:14 AM) *

I have couple of questions to the picture I would like to have clearly answered here:

1. why picture suggests the "Flight 175" switched the transponder off at 8:47 when the radar data conclusively show from multiple radars the plane never switched the transponder off and only what it did at 8:47 was that it changed squawk code from 3020 to 3021.

2. Why the picture suggests that "Flight 93" svitched the transponder off 9:42 when we know from the radar data that it happened already at 9:40.

3. Why the picture suggests that the "UAL Flight 93" "crashes in Shanksville" at 10:06 when the FDR and radar data show it happened at 10:03

4. Why the picture suggests that the "AA Flight 77" departed Dulles at 7:59, when the OCT claims the AAL-77 took off at ~8:20 and departed the gate at 8:09.

(NOTE: Although we additionally off course know that the alleged "AA77" FDR shows not only that the plane bearing it on board didn't departed the Gate D-26 - where the AAL-77 according to numerous wittness accounts collected by FBI was boarded - but also that the plane with the FDR on board didn't departed its gate before 8:12:25 - more than three minutes later than the OCT claims for AAL-77, moreover we positively know from multiple radar records there indeed was an unidentified plane M3-7020 which took off from the same RW30 ~3 minutes before the plane bearing the FDR on board and followed the simmilar westbound flightpath as the plane M3-6553 whose flightpath is on the radar more or less identical with the flightpath recorded in the alleged FDR. Were there two "AA77"? Apparently it very much looks like it is the case and what is quite clear that the plane, which beared the FDR on board and didn't departed the gate D-26 and at all didn't departed its gate at 8:09 - as the OCT claims for the AAL-77 - but did departed the gate after 8:12:25 WASN'T the N644AA.)

Aren't four apparent mistakes not explainable either with the OCT story nor the alternative theories based on serious officially released data studies too much for one picture which purports to prove something?
Or am'I missing something?

Moreover where from comes the information that the "Flight 77" turned the transponder off at 8:56?
Is there any publicly accessible source for the "Flight 77" flightpath over the Ohio airspace between 8:51 and 8:56?
What exactly radar coverage is meant for the red shaded areas - civilian, military? What radar network is meant here?
Who is the author of the picture?

This post has been edited by tumetuestumefaisdubien: Jul 12 2011, 03:08 AM

+Quote Post
onesliceshort
post Jul 12 2011, 08:32 AM
Post #76

Group Icon

QUOTE (mrmitosis @ Jul 12 2011, 07:16 AM) *
I booked you guys a hotel room...panoramic views, champagne on ice, lots of privacy.

wink.gif

Haha. I was wondering who was going to be the first.

+Quote Post
23investigator
post Jul 12 2011, 09:33 AM
Post #77

Member No.: 5,467

QUOTE (tumetuestumefaisdubien @ Jul 12 2011, 04:33 PM) *
I have couple of questions to the picture I would like to have clearly answered here:

Who is the author of the picture?

Dear Tume.

Your last question, is the KEY question.

Culper made extra effort to get the 'picture' on the Forum, he seems your best bet for an answer I would think.

Robert

+Quote Post
Tamborine man
post Jul 12 2011, 12:03 PM
Post #78

Member No.: 1,315

QUOTE (onesliceshort @ Jul 10 2011, 11:32 AM) *
Haha. I was wondering who was going to be the first.

Hehe, must confess that i probably had a few glasses of Cab Sav too many!

To be fair, had i being stone sober, i don't think i would have written it, but

surely would still have thought the same, a little bit more subdued perhaps,

and then simply kept it to myself.

So really no regret from this end! thumbsup.gif

Cheers

+Quote Post
woody
post Aug 14 2011, 05:18 PM
Post #79

Woody Box

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 20

QUOTE (Culper721 @ Jun 29 2011, 01:37 PM) *
Frank Levi drew up that map (i.e. the one I posted) at my request.

Sorry, I didn't have some sort of copyright in my mind when I asked the question.

The thing is, the map on Frank's website - I found it here -

http://media.photobucket.com/image/radar%2...tional51ATC.png

shows the situation at Ground Level 5000 ft. I.e. the circles reflect the radar-controlled area if you make a horizontal cut at 5000 ft. So these radar holes you are referring to exist only at this level. But the planes at 9/11 were flying at cruising altitude when they turned off their transponders. If you make a horizontal cut at 30000 ft, the circles have a radius six times bigger than at 5000 ft., i.e they are overlapping each other three, four times. Apart from certain rare spots in montainous areas, there are certainly no radar holes at 30000 ft.

I'm really sorry to say that. I myself was pretty exited when the thing came up at the team8+ website. But after realizing that the map referred to an altitude of 5000 ft, it was clear to me that radar holes don't cut it. I told Frank, Nico and John Doe II. They agreed.

+Quote Post
realitycheck77
post Aug 31 2011, 04:42 PM
Post #80

Member No.: 4,042

QUOTE (Aldo Marquis CIT @ Jul 8 2011, 01:37 PM) *
Not let him?!?!? Where did Rob stop him from replying? Did he stand in front of Colin Scoggins' computer and physically push him away every time he tried to reply? Rob was courteous but persistent in trying to get his questions answered. Rob could have posted five more times and it wouldn't have prevented Colin from responding to the questions or at least say "I will be back as soon as possible to answer these questions, please be patient". I think rob summed it up when he said Colin is concerned about the mounting problems with the official story which is giving him an ignorance is bliss outlook on life and 9/11 in general. That is cowardice and borderline treason IMO. He has no idea what type of world and perhaps legacy he is leaving for his grandchildren. I know I want to feel I at least tried.

+Quote Post

7 Pages V  « < 2 3 4 5 6 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 22nd October 2019 - 10:49 PM