IPB

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Mccain And The Pow Cover-up

Westgate
post Oct 23 2008, 04:59 PM
Post #1

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 752

The "war hero" candidate buried information about POWs left behind in Vietnam

Research support provided by the Investigative Fund of The Nation Institute. This is an expanded version, with primary documents attached, of a story that appears in the October 6, 2008 issue of The Nation.

http://www.nationinstitute.org/p/schanberg09182008pt1 cleanup.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
cheapchippy
post Oct 23 2008, 10:15 PM
Post #2

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,851

Forgive my cynisism, but isnt this just another bit of 'media' thrown out there in the hope to sway a voter away from McCain.
Sitting downunder I find the race for the white house has been drawwwwwwwwn out in a big way.

The US must have spent a fortune on this electoral campaign and if Im to understand correctly you are not even required by law to vote.

I cant work that one out but maybe its the Aussie in me.

For the record...I hope Obama gets the nod, dispenses with Clinton and brings about change for the good.

+Quote Post
albertchampion
post Oct 24 2008, 01:48 AM
Post #3

Group: Extreme Forum Pilot
Member No.: 710

cynicism is the insidious form of skepticism.

over the years, i have found that skeptics are often libeled as cynics.

a skeptic is only similar to a cynic.

i think that a skeptic retains a semblance of hope that the current conditions can be ameliorated. if, and when, the truths are revealed. and the electorate adopts such revelations.

the cynic has no such belief in the future. or in his comrades. the cynic considers them as corrupt as the "rulers".

i can surf successfully on both of those waves of philosophical persuasion.

still, concerning amerikan soldiers that may have been abandoned[or escaped the usa, usmc] by the usg after the seasian invasion[1945-1975], the role of prominent veterans[john kerry, john mccain] to stifle any inquiry should be considered noteworthy. yet their roles in closing the curtain on such an inquiry gets no notice.

is that another incident of conspiracy? a reptillian/demtillian conspiracy?

here are some folks who think so....

AN ENORMOUS CRIME: THE DEFINITIVE ACCOUNT OF AMERICAN POWs ABANDONED IN SOUTHEAST ASIA.

isbn#139780312371265

now, in addition, some of the most secreted stories concern the "hit squads" that were deployed by the usg during the seasian invasion to exterminate[with extreme prejudice] us troops being held as pows.

most of these hit teams were run out of da nang.

the only investigation into this program was written by monica jensen-stephenson[SIC]. entitled SPITE HOUSE.

i am certain that sometime in the future, more gunsells who wore uniforms will reveal their involvement in these programs that murdered their fellow soldiers.

+Quote Post
Omega892R09
post Oct 24 2008, 07:05 AM
Post #4

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 2,274

Skepticism and cynicism aside, and irrespective of the timing and intent of the raising of this issue I consider that it further indicates how untrustworthy the mainstream media is and for how long this has been the case.

If true it also goes to show the lip service the political masters pay to respect and consideration for those actually fighting their illegal war on terror, a war designed more to increase the wealth of thos politicos and of those who eased them into office.

How would the morale of those fighting stand up if exposed to this article and the sources cited by albert I wonder?

+Quote Post
George Hayduke
post Oct 24 2008, 09:21 AM
Post #5

Got aliens?

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 120

In my opinion this is McInsane's ugliest skeleton. Unforgivable.

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 29th August 2014 - 12:03 PM