IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
American 77 Flight Path In 3d, Flight Path Based On Descent/Bank Angles

rob balsamo
post Aug 3 2007, 08:16 AM
Post #1

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

Download High Resolution Version

(170mb, right click save target as...)

American 77 Flight Path version2 - In 3D

08/03/07 - Three Dimensional view of American 77 Flight Path according to data provided by the National Transportation Safety Board. Removing altitude and NTSB northern plot data as a variable (see http://pilotsfor911truth.org/pressrelease.html for more information), we use the "impact point" as point of origin working outwards based on heading, descent angles and bank angles to analyze if the data can account for the physical damage path. Please see Pandora's Black Box - Chapter Two for in depth analysis of complete data provided by US Govt Agencies who claim was generated by the aircraft which struck The Pentagon on September 11, 2001. 

Be sure to rate it here...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=37...142560520&hl=en
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
UnderTow
post Aug 3 2007, 10:43 AM
Post #2

Group: Respected Member
Member No.: 19

cross posted at LCF and LibertyForum

+Quote Post
Cary
post Aug 3 2007, 02:44 PM
Post #3

Ragin Cajun

Member No.: 5

Damn good stuff Rob. Outstanding. I'll cross post this at a couple of forums today.

+Quote Post
LizzyTish
post Aug 3 2007, 02:51 PM
Post #4

Member No.: 215

Downloaded it and went and rated it! Now I have to find some time to watch it. smile.gif

+Quote Post
lunk
post Aug 3 2007, 10:30 PM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

Beauty.

+Quote Post
maturin42
post Aug 3 2007, 11:34 PM
Post #6

Group: Core Member
Member No.: 633

Great work, Rob. salute.gif

+Quote Post
garylc1
post Aug 4 2007, 04:59 AM
Post #7

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 895

I downloaded google sketchup and got discouraged too guick. You did an excellent job. How could anyone not see the inconsistencies in the NTSB report. How do you figure they forged or built a flight data recorder report. Oh well not my line of work.

+Quote Post
lunk
post Aug 4 2007, 11:06 AM
Post #8

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 875

QUOTE (garylc1 @ Aug 4 2007, 03:59 AM)
How do you figure they forged or built a flight data recorder report.

Good question. I've been wondering the same thing.

+Quote Post
SwingDangler
post Jan 21 2008, 02:43 PM
Post #9

Group: Private Forum Pilot
Member No.: 711

Do you think CIT's investigation of the White Plane correspond to this line of investigation?

Could the White Plane's black box been substituted for the "hijacked" plane's black box?

Perhaps the CSV file from the white plane was altered to give a southern approach?

Just a couple of my thoughts trying to correspond the need of a white plane with a supposed hijacked plane.

+Quote Post
dMz
post Jan 21 2008, 03:31 PM
Post #10

Group Icon

Group: Global Mod
Member No.: 2,294

I too have been wondering how long it would take a relatively experienced aircraft technician to "yank" an FDR and/or CVR out of an airplane's tail...

I have found pretty good agreement with the PLA (The Plains, VA) USAF RADES primary radar data and the alleged AA77 FDR TAS & GS velocities however. The GIB (Gibbsboro, NJ) primary and OCA (Oceana, VA) primary and Mode C RADES data and the AA77 FDR Computed Airspeed (CAS) tell considerably different stories though...

Exactly how many "AA77's" were there again?

Of course, a data "hot link" could probably write sequential data from a "specially prepared" laptop in the back of a truck en route to the Pentagon as an FDR's orange paint was being "conditioned."

Wasn't the alleged AA77 FDR "found" under cover of darkness in the smoking Pentagon around 3 A.M. on Wed. 9-12-2001?

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Jan 21 2008, 04:00 PM
Post #11

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (dMole @ Jan 21 2008, 02:31 PM)
Wasn't the alleged AA77 FDR "found" under cover of darkness in the smoking Pentagon around 3 A.M. on Wed. 9-12-2001?

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/FDR_location_091607.html

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/location_2.html

+Quote Post
morninscott
post Apr 10 2008, 09:34 AM
Post #12

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 446

Hi everyone,

I've been flying the 767 for the last 8 years and just wanted to fill you in on something I tried on my last sim exercise.
Having a half hour left at the end of our exercise I asked if I could try a high speed Intercept?????????
460+ Kts into a ground structure.......I must say even I was surprised at how difficult the a/c was to handle in ground effect......(considerable force required, up to full down control deflection to maintain level flight with the a/c very easily overcontrolled in all axes)........From 12 miles at 3000' I could not stabilise the a/c in level flight to (strike my target), I had to pull up and give it another go and then only struck the target with a considerable rate of descent in the final stages.
All this CONVINCES me that Hani could NOT fly this 757 as described, laughing1.gif bullshit.gif and any experienced pilot could only achieve this at considerably slower speeds than we saw on Sept 11.
Just my 2 cents worth... and can I say what a great info site this is...KEEP UP THE FIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS!

Cheers!
cheers.gif cheers.gif

This post has been edited by morninscott: Apr 10 2008, 09:36 AM

+Quote Post
painter
post Apr 10 2008, 11:14 AM
Post #13

∞* M E R C U R I A L *∞

Member No.: 16

QUOTE (morninscott @ Apr 10 2008, 06:34 AM) *
. . .
I must say even I was surprised at how difficult the a/c was to handle in ground effect......(considerable force required, up to full down control deflection to maintain level flight with the a/c very easily overcontrolled in all axes)........From 12 miles at 3000' I could not stabilise the a/c in level flight to (strike my target), I had to pull up and give it another go and then only struck the target with a considerable rate of descent in the final stages.
All this CONVINCES me that Hani could NOT fly this 757 as described, . . . and any experienced pilot could only achieve this at considerably slower speeds than we saw on Sept 11.
. . .

Welcome to the forum morninscott! salute.gif

+Quote Post
Truthseekers
post Apr 10 2008, 07:05 PM
Post #14

Member No.: 66

Simply phenominal!

+Quote Post
FacilitateTruth
post Aug 6 2008, 03:11 PM
Post #15

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 3,754

Rob-
I downloaded the high-quality file twice on two different computers and they both say there are errors in the file. While extracting them, it says there is an extraction error. This was the case on a mac and my PC. Has anyone gotten that to work?
thanks,
FT

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 9th December 2019 - 07:43 AM