IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
*new* 911blogger.org Welcomes Cit, Pilots

CuriousGeorge2
post Nov 3 2010, 09:33 PM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 5,218

CIT, Pilots, and supporters,

Introducing a new website: 911Blogger.org.

The purpose of this new site will be to post news stories that 911Blogger.com omits or takes too lightly.

Everyone here is invited to immediately come and check out the new site. We need your support to make it grow! The 35 or so supporters of the CIT who were banned from 911Blogger.com are welcome to join 911Blogger.org. We support the pilots and the CIT!

911Blogger.org
911Blogger.org
911Blogger.org

Check us out!

Best,

Jeff Jacobucci
Lehigh Valley 9/11 Truth
Join911Truth.com
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
Bruce Sinclair
post Nov 5 2010, 07:44 PM
Post #2

Core Member

Group: Contributor
Member No.: 3,074

Great idea!

Bruce

+Quote Post
Atomicbomb
post Nov 5 2010, 08:30 PM
Post #3

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 4,870

Just signed up Jeff thanks for creating the site!

Sincerely,

Adam Ruff

+Quote Post
CuriousGeorge2
post Nov 26 2010, 01:09 AM
Post #4

Hey everyone,

We are now 911NewsCentral.com.

911NewsCentral.com
911NewsCentral.com
911NewsCentral.com

Bruce and Adam, please write to me ASAP at nineelevennewscentral [at] mail [dot] com.

Adam, I don't see an account for you?? I want to get you set up to blog on the site right away. I recognize you from the Rock Creek Free Press article about 911Blogger. Or, an introduction you wrote for the article.

Pilots for 9/11 Truth and CIT: 911NewsCentral.com is the place to post and comment without fear of trolls.

Welcome, all!!!!

Jeff

QUOTE (Atomicbomb @ Nov 5 2010, 07:30 PM) *
Just signed up Jeff thanks for creating the site!

Sincerely,

Adam Ruff

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 26 2010, 05:00 AM
Post #5

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

Cool - looks good.

I'm collecting links for my own blog-roll, good timing.

( I have my own site here )

+Quote Post
rob balsamo
post Nov 26 2010, 07:43 PM
Post #6

Group Icon

Group: Admin
Member No.: 1

QUOTE (kaz @ Nov 26 2010, 05:49 PM) *
Does Pilots for truth claim the holocaust is a hoax? I would be interested in your opinion.

Please read the white bold at the top of every page of this forum...

"POSTS MADE ON THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG"

In other words Kaz, if you don't find it on our main site, we do not endorse it as an organization. Then again, I'm not sure why the Holocaust would be discussed and/or analyzed on our main site as our focus is aviation. Please read our mission statement on top of our home page.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org

With that said, we allow all kinds of discussion on the forum within the Forum Guidelines. If you disagree with an authors' post/thread, feel free to let them know. We do not censor as does Blogger.

+Quote Post
CuriousGeorge2
post Nov 26 2010, 10:43 PM
Post #7

Hi Kaz,

I'm the owner of 911NewsCentral.com, and I don't mind your question. It's a good one.

We do not "endorse" a position on the so-called "holocaust." We do, however, name Israel, and their Mossad intelligence service, as suspects for the crimes of 9/11. Our main focus is justice for 9/11. Since Israel is a suspect, we often find ourselves exploring Israel through what we know of them from history. For example, Michael Collins Piper wrote a book called The Final Judgement in which he alleges that Israel's Mossad and the CIA co-conspired to assassinate JFK. How is that relevant to 9/11? Well, for one thing, IF TRUE, it establishes a few things: A) The CIA and Mossad partnering up to commit murder; B) The Mossad committing murder inside the sovereign borders of the U.S.; and C) we can look at the media cover-up that diverted attention to their patsy, Oswald. So, all at once, we can learn quite a bit by considering a past event such as the JFK assassination to shed light on what kinds of things are and are not in the realm of reality for our event of primary interest which is 9/11. So, but, yes, we do see a lot of value in examining past historical events.

Did that answer your question?

Jeff

This post has been edited by CuriousGeorge2: Nov 26 2010, 10:48 PM

+Quote Post
Chuck
post Nov 27 2010, 12:34 AM
Post #8

Group: Newbie
Member No.: 148

QUOTE (CuriousGeorge2 @ Nov 4 2010, 02:33 AM) *
CIT, Pilots, and supporters,

Introducing a new website: 911Blogger.org.

The purpose of this new site will be to post news stories that 911Blogger.com omits or takes too lightly.

Everyone here is invited to immediately come and check out the new site. We need your support to make it grow! The 35 or so supporters of the CIT who were banned from 911Blogger.com are welcome to join 911Blogger.org. We support the pilots and the CIT!

911Blogger.org
911Blogger.org
911Blogger.org

Check us out!

Best,

Jeff Jacobucci
Lehigh Valley 9/11 Truth
Join911Truth.com

Can I join this site without creating a blog? I just like to lurk and learn, not much to say I did all that years ago.

+Quote Post
kaz
post Nov 27 2010, 09:24 AM
Post #9

Member No.: 4,021

QUOTE (CuriousGeorge2 @ Nov 26 2010, 10:43 PM) *
Hi Kaz,

I'm the owner of 911NewsCentral.com, and I don't mind your question. It's a good one.

We do not "endorse" a position on the so-called "holocaust." We do, however, name Israel, and their Mossad intelligence service, as suspects for the crimes of 9/11. Our main focus is justice for 9/11. Since Israel is a suspect, we often find ourselves exploring Israel through what we know of them from history. For example, Michael Collins Piper wrote a book called The Final Judgement in which he alleges that Israel's Mossad and the CIA co-conspired to assassinate JFK. How is that relevant to 9/11? Well, for one thing, IF TRUE, it establishes a few things: A) The CIA and Mossad partnering up to commit murder; B) The Mossad committing murder inside the sovereign borders of the U.S.; and C) we can look at the media cover-up that diverted attention to their patsy, Oswald. So, all at once, we can learn quite a bit by considering a past event such as the JFK assassination to shed light on what kinds of things are and are not in the realm of reality for our event of primary interest which is 9/11. So, but, yes, we do see a lot of value in examining past historical events.

Did that answer your question?

Jeff

I am glad you do not endorse a position but there does come a time when lies have to be shown for what they are. And perpetuating the Lie that the Holocaust was a bizarre Jewish plot or didn't happen means prejudices will go on forever . Truth is struggling everywhere mostly because our so called leaders of society(CEO's and Politicians) think lying is part of their job description. As for JFK wasn't it Sam Giancanna and the CIA working together?
Mossad has done many crimes usually under a false flag operation and Sibel Edmonds testimony certainly helps to link 911 to the Mossad. But that isn't the Jewish people the same as the criminal elements of the CIA are not representative of all Americans.

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Nov 27 2010, 12:10 PM
Post #10

Group: Troll
Member No.: 4,814

It would be great if a site would stick to established facts and stay away from theories and hypothesis of causes as tempting as this is.

It appears that evidence has been advanced and "read" and often these interpretations of some bit of evidence turns out to be an error. An example is the Steven Jones use of the photo of a diagonal cut core column as evidence of thermite or thermate cutter charges. People make honest mistakes and it is excusable. But they must acknowledge them and correct "the record". I see many "honest mistakes" made by 9/11 researches who actually publish "papers" advancing some thesis or conclusion. In many cases the underlying science is correct, but mis applied. The "missing Jolt" paper by Szamboti and MacQueen, appears to be an example of this and the paper has been pretty much debunked on the 9/11 Free Forums, yet we see it once again advanced on AE911T's website homepage. There have been similar honest mistakes made by using sound science but mis applying it to some aspect of 9/11. One often reads about the impossibility of the smaller weaker upper block of the twin towers being unable to crush or destroy the larger stronger lower block. This is a very common argument advanced for the controlled demolition of the twin towers. But once again, this a reductionist argument and treats the top as a simple rigid mass and the same for the bottom. They are not, and do not behave as such. A building is composed of hundreds of thousands of discrete structural elements connected at 10's of thousands of joints. Reducing the top and the bottom and the collapse to an interaction of these two is simply applying a sound concept which is not descriptive of what happened.

I believe that some of the best and certainly well intentioned and honest investigators have made mistakes. Most of these have not been corrected, or the conclusions based on them withdrawn. This is not helpful to the cause of the Truth Movement. These sorts of "errors" do not reflect well on truth movement's "best researchers" and advocates for a new investigation.

The case for mistakes, lies, deception, junk science and engineering, mis handling of evidence and so forth can be made for those who stood up the official conspiracy theory. Most people when shown this realize that it doesn't hold water. And this is really sufficient to warrant a new investigation, an honest and thorough accounting which gets to the truth and provides accountability and justice. The complexity alone seems to make this operation far beyond the capability of 19 hijackers.

It is understandable how and why people who understand they were lied to would get behind anyone with some credentials who opposes the OCT and puts forth what appears to be a sound argument. But even the credentials of some of the researchers raises questions of their qualifications as they venture into fields where they have no professional background.

The structural design of the twin towers were rather advanced and specialized. While most architects, engineers and scientists can understand basic concepts about structure and physics, very few researchers, including those at AE911T have much experience in the structural design of skyscrapers, let alone the structure of three unique buildings. And very few if any of the many architects and engineers have studied the structure of the three towers in any detail. Very few if any are involved in forensic analysis of building failures of any kind and very few are experts at demolition, which is at the heart of claim about how the towers were brought down.

On the one hand, we can understand how exploding away 8 floors of WTC 7 in the short span of 2 seconds would show a collapse similar to what we all saw... and this was very much like other controlled demolitions look like. The twin towers were very different and require a completely different explanation of how that destruction was engineered and the evidence to support that explanation. Demolitions are not random events and they are engineered. There is no reason why competent experts cannot reverse engineer such demolitions with some acceptable level of specificity. We certainly haven't seen this yet.

There is also a lot of confusion about the role that gravity played in the destruction of the 3 skyscrapers. Many down play its role and in the case of the twin towers, many claim it played little if any role in their destruction, implying that the twin towers were completely destroyed by explosives. Evidence of this is the supposed absence of large sections of floor slabs. But in comparing WTC 7 and the twin towers one can see that despite that it was smaller (47 stories) and bottom initiated collapse of WTC 7 and its apparent "implosion" onto its foot print produced the same expanding hot dust cloud and absence of large sections of slabs as was seen with the twin towers which were more than 2x as tall and collapse from the top down. Both types of "collapses" produced mostly pulverized dust, though we saw WTC7 collapse from gravity once the lower section of 8 floors was destroyed. Can we conclude that when huge skyscrapers with concrete slab floors collapse the concrete will be pulverized? Why would 100 collapsing floors not produce the same kind of debris (pulverized dust) as 42 collapsing floors?

I am not trying to undermine the truth movement's legitimate concerns, but I am trying to point out that we have made some mistakes in logic (perhaps) and this is not strengthening the legitimacy of our case. We need to take the high road and be extremely rigorous in the support of our claims.

+Quote Post
CuriousGeorge2
post Nov 27 2010, 01:45 PM
Post #11

QUOTE (Chuck @ Nov 26 2010, 11:34 PM) *
Can I join this site without creating a blog? I just like to lurk and learn, not much to say I did all that years ago.

Chuck,

Absolutely! All you would need is a Word Press log in and you'll be all set to submit comments. Email me at nineelevennewscentral [at] mail [dot] com if you have any issues getting set up. Thanks for your interest and I hope to see you over at the new site.

Kaz,

If you don't want to ask questions about a particular topic, then don't. But, we feel that it is not for one person to tell another person at our site that they may not ask questions about something. I think I have made myself clear.

Sander,

Not sure what you're saying.

Jeff

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Nov 27 2010, 03:38 PM
Post #12

I was referencing the type of message control about the "911 truth" which we see on 911 Blogger which I find troubling. Aside from sticking to the topic, and the evidence and limiting the speculation I would hope that we could get a website which literally tells it like it is without an agenda. Let the chips fall where they may, which is something heard but hardly practiced.

+Quote Post
CuriousGeorge2
post Nov 27 2010, 04:20 PM
Post #13

QUOTE (SanderO @ Nov 27 2010, 02:38 PM) *
I was referencing the type of message control about the "911 truth" which we see on 911 Blogger which I find troubling. Aside from sticking to the topic, and the evidence and limiting the speculation I would hope that we could get a website which literally tells it like it is without an agenda. Let the chips fall where they may, which is something heard but hardly practiced.

Sander,

OK, now I understand you. Thank you. Yes, well, that's pretty much just what we want to accomplish at 911NewsCentral.com. Our main purpose is to help bring justice for the crimes of 9/11, and to that end we will focus our content basically on our list of suspects and evidence which is publicly viewable on our left-hand sidebar. Off-shoot topics are generally permissible provided that they relate back to 9/11, but, I and my appointees will have the final say. Topics not on our list we won't be posting about on our site.

Sound like a site you'd be interested in? Come check us out and thanks!!!

This post has been edited by CuriousGeorge2: Nov 27 2010, 04:25 PM

+Quote Post
SanderO
post Nov 27 2010, 09:46 PM
Post #14

The symmetry seems a natural result of a collapse of buildings with that sort of form and structure. First you need to consider that the buildings themselves were symmetrical and the damage in the case of the twin towers which caused them to collapse whether from explosives or whatever was inside the footprint and the CG of the building in the collapse was always inside the foot print so there's no reason for asymmetry. For a marked asymmetry all the damage would have to be on one side and although the plane strikes meet this criteria, this was hardly a significant would, especially to the core.

In the case of WTC 2 the top did tip to the SE but the bottom once its floors were over loaded simply collapse straight down and most of the mass actually never moved outside the footprint even for the tilting top.

Asymmetry would require asymmetrical impulses to topple a structure. It's almost impossible for a tower to tip over unless all the structural support on one side at the bottom is taken out.

+Quote Post
CuriousGeorge2
post Nov 28 2010, 03:18 AM
Post #15

Mods???

This is a thread hijacking and I don't appreciate it. I started this thread as a simple attempt to let pilots and CIT supporters know that my group is starting a new website called 911NewsCentral.com.

I'm turning off email reminders and don't care to read any more posts from this hijacked thread.

+Quote Post
Sanders
post Nov 28 2010, 07:14 AM
Post #16

Group Icon

Group: Administrator
Member No.: 49

CuriousGeorge2, my apologies for enchoraging that. All those posts have been moved to a separate thread in "religion" and a link left here in this forum.

http://pilotsfor911truth.org/forum/index.php?showtopic=20823

My apologies to you too, Rob, I should have read this whole thread before posting as I did on the 2nd page.

+Quote Post
moh2o
post Dec 1 2010, 01:15 PM
Post #17

Member No.: 953

Hey, great new site for 911 research. I have seen many before, this one is one of the best. Straight and to the point. Not filled with too much fluff and extraneous information. Easy to read. Thanks,
Mo

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 23rd October 2019 - 01:59 AM