IPBFacebook

POSTS MADE TO THIS FORUM ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE AUTHOR AND DO NOT NECESSARILY REFLECT THE VIEWS OF PILOTS FOR 911 TRUTH
FOR OFFICIAL PILOTS FOR 9/11 TRUTH STATEMENTS AND ANALYSIS, PLEASE VISIT PILOTSFOR911TRUTH.ORG

DIGITAL DOWNLOADS

WELCOME - PLEASE REGISTER OR LOG IN FOR FULL FORUM ACCESS ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory Show Investigates 9/11 Attacks, Raises unanswered questions & contradictions of 9/11 Commission Re

pookzta
post Dec 11 2009, 05:55 AM
Post #1

Group: Student Forum Pilot
Member No.: 4,743

Jesse Ventura, an ex-Navy Seal and an ex-Governor, is now helping to raise the unanswered questions of the 9/11 attacks that the 9/11 Commission Report does not answer, via his new cable television show called Conspiracy Theory. In this brand new episode, he shows why we need to ask these unanswered questions since victims are still suffering because they do not have closure on the event, because their questions have not been answered. The victims only want to have their questions and concerns answered so that they can get closure and be at peace.

Jesse Ventura talks with 9/11 survivors, victims, WTC workers, officials, and more. He raises some very good questions which STILL have not been answered by the official 9/11 investigation to this very day, including bringing up some testimonies that were heard during the 9/11 investigation but were NEVER mentioned in the 9/11 Commission Report.

One of these testimonies is from a WTC maintenance worker who was working the day of the attacks. 6-7 seconds before the plane hit the building he was in, there was a large explosion from beneath him. It was so powerful that it lifted him and 14 others off the ground, caused some of the ceiling to fall, and also set the sprinkler system off. 6-7 seconds later, while they were still in shock about the first explosion from below, the plane hit the building resulting in a large explosion which was clearly many many floors above them. He and the others gave his testimony to the 9/11 Commission Report investigators behind closed doors, but his testimony and several others were left out of the official 9/11 Commission Report investigation summary. I find it rather odd that he was required to give his testimony behind closed doors, and I find it even more odd that his testimony was not included, addressed, and explained/debunked in the 9/11 Commission Report. Pretty strange...

Another one of the testimonies is from a worker that worked for 250+ days straight helping to remove WTC debris while searching for victims. One of the nights, the FBI came with lots of equipment to locate the indestructible 'black boxes' from the aircrafts. there are 2 on each aircraft, so there should have been a total of 4 found. This worker and his friend were on site the night that the FBI workers showed up, and the worker's friend used his truck to help the FBI with their equipment. Of the black boxes the FBI found, one of them was actually observed by this awesome worker, and the other 2 were observed by the worker's friend. How many black boxes did the FBI find according to the official 9/11 Commission Report? ZERO. Very strange...

It is so cool how passionate Jesse Ventura is about his country, and how vigorously he pursues finding out why these unanswered questions are being avoided, ignored, and suppressed, rather than being answered.

Please check this out if you have time, it is very, very interesting. Feedback is appreciated.

Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory - Episode 2: World Trade Center 9/11 Attacks (Part 1): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6WdKnrjlBw
Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory - Episode 2: World Trade Center 9/11 Attacks (Part 2): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0NxbU0xWCHc...=video_response
Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory - Episode 2: World Trade Center 9/11 Attacks (Part 3): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cfELbHQVlJI...=video_response
Jesse Ventura's Conspiracy Theory - Episode 2: World Trade Center 9/11 Attacks (Part 4): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OtZXWXpP22U...=video_response

This post has been edited by pookzta: Dec 11 2009, 06:15 AM
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post
pookzta
post Dec 11 2009, 09:30 PM
Post #2

i think it is badass that Jesse Ventura is taking this stuff to the mainstream folks via cable television. i found the episode inspiring. i hope it gets results, because i see few people doing as much about it as he seems to be doing, including myself. i am limited in my abilities because of constant school and lack of funds, but its great to see someone like Jesse pushing forward and getting in peoples faces about the flaws of the 9/11 Commission Report and how the 9/11 victims and survivors STILL do not have closure and STILL are suffering because they have so many unanswered questions and concerns. Go Jesse Go! making Minnesota and America proud smile.gif

+Quote Post
pookzta
post Dec 13 2009, 12:23 AM
Post #3

any of you credible pilots on here, or anyone that is in touch with some of the more powerful testimonies from www.PatriotsQuestion911.com, should definitely try to get in touch with Jesse Ventura to be interviewed for future episodes. he is finally getting the word out to the mainstream people that believe everything that the TV says... so now is our chance. who knows how long they will let him investigate 9/11 before trying to silence him in some way... brave man. i support him 100%

+Quote Post
JFK
post Dec 13 2009, 12:59 AM
Post #4

Group: Guest
Member No.: 3,485

QUOTE (pookzta @ Dec 12 2009, 11:23 PM) *
any of you credible pilots on here, or anyone that is in touch with some of the more powerful testimonies from www.PatriotsQuestion911.com, should definitely try to get in touch with Jesse Ventura to be interviewed for future episodes. he is finally getting the word out to the mainstream people that believe everything that the TV says... so now is our chance. who knows how long they will let him investigate 9/11 before trying to silence him in some way... brave man. i support him 100%

Sorry, he is doing a different conspiracy theory every week...

http://www.pazsaz.com/ctheory.html

Season 1 (2009-2010)
(7 Episodes In Season 1)

1. Big Brother (Original Air Date 12/2/2009)
2. 9/11 (Original Air Date 12/9/2009)
3. HAARP (Original Air Date 12/16/2009)
4. Global Warming (Original Air Date 12/23/2009)
5. Secret Societies (Original Air Date 12/30/2009)
6. Manchurian Candidate (Original Air Date 1/6/2010)
7. Apocalypse 2012 (Original Air Date 1/13/2010)

( I know they got at least 1 and 3 mixed up, as I already have the HAARP episode. )

+Quote Post
pookzta
post Dec 13 2009, 01:27 AM
Post #5

QUOTE (JFK @ Dec 12 2009, 10:59 PM) *
Sorry, he is doing a different conspiracy theory every week...

http://www.pazsaz.com/ctheory.html

( I know they got at least 1 and 3 mixed up, as I already have the HAARP episode. )

damn well hopefully they come back to 9/11... it sucks that it is a TV show and not a news service... they have to keep mixing up the topic to get rating i assume... they should do a 9/11 series by itself smile.gif

at the very least, perhaps he will get enough support because of that one 9/11 episode to encourage him to seriously investigate it. few people can raise the questions he does while being respected by the mainstream majority...

hoping for the best.

-Abe

This post has been edited by pookzta: Dec 13 2009, 01:28 AM

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

RSS Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th September 2019 - 08:58 PM